Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7673
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 am

(bumb)^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/ Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm

sam saw her runing to him and he smiled"e--lise"he said very soft he closed his eyes .but he opened them back up once he felt elise nere him "am sorry.."he said looking on the ground holding the place were its lecking blood "elise i though u were at the dance ?"he askeed trying to get up and looking at his only friend."are you ok?"he asked her .
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3656
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Elise had decided not to go to work or her dance competition and so had called both telling them she wasn't coming, instead she was laying on her couch watching tv in a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top that looked like it had seen better days and a pair of ballet flats sat on the floor. Hearing the gun shots Elise frowned as she sat up and pulled her shoes on, grabbing her mobile she left the apartment. Seeing a man running away from near Sam's apartment Elise's eyes widened as she ran to Sam's "Sam!" she shouted in panic, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Reaching him Elise looked at where he had been shot in shock, even though she had seen people shot before the fact that is was Sam, the man she loved, it made her freeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

sam smiled and thoguh elise was happy too at the idea then sam saw she was more sad ."wait did i say somthing bad?"he asked then looked left to right and saw the panting of elise and smiled ."dont worry i will go if i feel like it "he laughed then sam got ready. Karma,did say the date started at 8 at night .sam got every thing ready and smiled the hole way 'this is it'he smiled .the first time he was wereing normal clothing .most of the time he weres messed up clothing .no to day was different ;
later the next day .Karma, was not there she called saying she was too bessy .sam felt like a moron and went home .for the next few days sam had not talked to no one .sam was to bessy and was full of sadness and then sam recalled waht elise had said about them 'i really like you'thats all what sam remeber going in his mind over and over again .sam felt like a dum ass for saying that .but he still liked Karma,.sam looked out side to see a poster of elise on it .sam smiled"at lest she has a life"he said to him self .then sam heard so gun shootings again but this time was nere the door sam ran out side to see wahtwas up .once he open the door there was no one but he looked to the side to see a man with a gun looking at sam like he wanted to kill him .sam backed away as for the man he shot sam in the side and the man ran off .sam was supressd that this happen .and this all hade to happen on the dy of elise dance off.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Elise watched as Sam got up and walked around, watching as he answered the phone she gave him a small sad smile when she heard what he said. "Oh...yes that's....great" she said softly. Giving a small frown she grabbed her bag and got to her feet, "I should probably go than, let you get ready for you...date" Elise said. She felt hurt that Sam was going on a date with Karma, moving towards the door Elise looked at Sam "I might come and see you tomorrow. Or if you want, I'll be at the dance studio I work at just a block away if you want to come see me" she said before she opened the door and scurried out into the hallway. Elise felt stupid for telling Sam she had feelings for him only for him to go on a date with the person she hated, she wanted to take back everything she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm

sam laughed and smiled"not like youuu"he said laughing very loud then sat nexted to her and then sams heart felt something once elise said he cared and loved him .sam said nothing not even a joke .but he got up .and walked around buting his head behind his head."elise your a great friend .."he stoped and then the phone rang .sam walked over to the phone and started tot alk to the person on the other side on the ophone. after alittle talk on the phone he handed up and smiled and frgot waht elise said about her feelings about her self likeing him."hey elise you wont belive it karma wants me to go on a date with her is that great "he smiled
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Elise gave a small laugh when Sam said she had gotten older, "You've gotten old too Sam" she said as she glanced at him. The feeling of his hand on her back comforted her, shaking her head a little Elise sighed softly before she relaxed on the couch. "I'm not talking about her" Elise said with another sigh as she rubbed her eyes a little, "I've been in love with you for a long time Sam, I just had hoped you would have seen that when we use to spend all of our time together" she said as she glanced at him a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

sam blushed once elise saw his art of her he smiled a little"i made it for you a long time ago but you have got older "sam joked then saw the sad face on elise and follwed her to the couch "they are you know i have been liking her for a very long time .."then he pated her on the back "why so sad?is it because i called you old?"he asked
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Elise ignored Sam for a moment as she picked up the old painting of herself, "You're a good painter Sam" she said as she turned the painting around and pointed to his name. Giving him a sad smile Elise shook her head a little as she handed the painting to him, "No, they're not open Sam. You're not seeing something that is right in front of you" she said with a small sigh before she moved back over to the couch. She wanted nothing more than for Sam to figure out that she had feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

sam then looked at her and tryed to move the panting off of him then saw the elise saw some of them and he smiled "my friend made that one ."he lied geting up and looked at her a little mad."look karma is nice and very sweet she would never kill me "sam yelled puting th paniting back in the room and one of them hade his name on it and was a old paniting of elise
sam did not know his name was on it .but he did know it was old then sam looked at her"my eyes are open "he gralwed
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Elise rolled her eyes as she listened to Sam, seeing the paintings fall on him Elise got up and walked over to Sam and looked at him with a raised brow. "Now that is what I call karma" she said referring to the paintings falling on him, shaking her head a little she picked up one of his paintings and looked at it. "This is rather good" she said as she glanced at Sam a little before she carefully leaned the painting against a wall, "You really need to open your eyes Sam and see what's in front of you before it's too late" Elise said softly as she glanced at him again before she looked at the different paintings that had fallen on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

(did i do good0-0)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 am

sam saw elise slam the door at her face and then he got mad ."how dear you do that to my crush ,i know you hate her but damit girl."sam said .he knew that girl was gone by now .sam saw elise walk to get her drink and sam did not mind .sam role his eyes at her and started to go to his room ."bitch "he called elise and he open the door to the roung room and you can see different pantings falling on him."dam it"sam yelled
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 am

Elise moved between the two of them and she smiled sweetly at the other woman, "Sorry darl, you're not welcome" she said before she shut the door in the woman's face before she looked at Sam with a raised brow. "Sam, stop thinking with your dick for two seconds" Elise said rolling her eyes a little before she moved back over to the couch and picked up her beer and drank some more from the bottle, "Seriously, you men" she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm

sam gto closer to teh door and open it "i think its"whne he open the door the women from next door his crush was at the dor then sam took a deep breath "you scered me "sam said then the women smiled" can i come in ."she asked then sam noded "hell yess "tell elise came in between them
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Elise hugged Sam back when he hugged her, frowning a little when he shut the window and turned off the lights. Making a small noise of protest when he placed his hand over her mouth Elise watched Sam walked to the door, hearing someone outside Elise listened carefully trying to see if she knew who the voice belonged to, getting up Elise put her beer down and walked a towards the door a little making sure to be quiet as she listened "Who is it?" Elise whispered to Sam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 pm

sam said nothing but looked more uncalme then sam looked at her and huged her ."i just dont want nothing to happen to you .your my best friend "he said to her befor he stoped huging her and her and looked out the window then shut the window and turned off the lights .then after sam let elise have a drink of her beer sam covered her mouth"shhh i think ..i hear."befor he heard more someone was at the door it sounded like a women .sam did nothing but he walked to the door and was about to open it .he knew it was the girl he likes but he was not to sure
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Elise shook her head a little when Sam said she could go home, "You just tell me someone could come and kill me and than say I can go home. Not going to happen, I'd rather stay here for a little while" she said looking nervous. She didn't like the idea that someone might shoot them if they spoke about what Sam knew, leaning back into the couch Elise sighed softly as she drank some more of her beer, "You always knew how to find trouble Sam" she said with a small laugh as she ran her hand through her hair a little to get it out of her face as she glanced at the open window not at all sure what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm

sam noded and his face did not change .he was telling the truth ."you see a week ago i called the copes about the group and ,i think she is on it i dont know."he said watching her drink her beer.then he looed at her face to face with a dark look in his eyes"am not joking around thses people will kill me if they have the chance."he said drinking the hole bottle ."fuck it,i'll just wait for them to shoot me"he said putting his hand on his head .then looked at his friend and pated ehr back"you can go home now ."he said opening the window again .
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Elise watched Sam carefully as he closed the window, giving a frown when he pulled the cigarette from her mouth she listened to him before she looked at him skeptically. "Why would anyone want to spy on you Sam? You didn't get into trouble for something did you?" she asked, she was worried about Sam saying someone was spying on him. Watching as he got up and went into the other room, biting her bottom lip Elise looked at him when he walked back in with some beer. "Thanks" she said softly as she took the beer from him and took a long drink before she put the bottle down and rubbed her eyes a little "Please tell me you're joking. You're making me not want to go to my apartment now" Elise said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 pm

sam smiled and then got closer to her .and then got up .sam close the window and sat back down and took the Serengeti out of elise mouth ."am been hearing gun shots from her home latly and people yelling someing about a group of killers ."sam said in a very dark tone .hen he loooked at her in the eyes"am woried that she is spying on me which i dont mind all i do time to time is masterbat ,but other then that .i need you not to tell no one what i said or her group might kill you and me "sam said then he got up and went in to the other room and got them both some beer "here you need some "sam said ,there was a little light from his voices but it was still darker then normle.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Elise looked at Sam for a moment like he was an idiot before she burst out laugh when he said it would be funny to see her in her clothes, "No thank you, I'm good wearing my own clothes. At least I am covered and look decent in public" she said with a smile before she looked at Sam again with a small frown when he said he needed to tell her something and she couldn't tell anyone else. "What exactly do you need to tell me about the wicked witch?" Elise asked curious as to what he wanted to tell her about the woman she hated so much, she doubted anyone else she knew would be interested in gossip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

sam noded "yea it would help"then he looked at her and blushed and bushed out laughing."she so dose not walk around in the nude ."he said laughhing then he looked to the side to see her laugh .he liked the way she laughed .sam smiled"you know it would be funny to see you in her clothing "he said then blushed ."wait frget what i just said"he said trying to git the idea of his friend with nothing on.then sam took out his Serengeti and put it in his glass of water ."i need to tell you someing about her .something you must not tell no one"sam said turning funny to a tone of his voice of dark
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Elise rolled her eyes at Sam when he said that her ex had turned gay, "Is that meant to make me feel better?" she asked with a frown before she sighed a little when he said she was hotter then her. "Sorry, I'm not into walking around half naked" Elise said with a small laugh as she leaned against the window comfortably as she looked at Sam, "I think you only like her because she walks around her apartment pretty much naked" she sake with another laugh before she took another drag from her cigarette. "I, unlike her, have dignity" Elise added with a grin at Sam before she looked back out the window with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

sam smiled at her and keeped looking out the window"pfff sounds easy to me"he said joking around then felt her pinch him.and he stoped looking out the window and at her "the hell"he yelled and hearing that she was not hot sam looked at her kinda mad. sam felt sorry and remembered"oh yea i remeber mike that bitch .ha pfff hahaha."sam started to laugh at elise"mike was never good with women .hahah.oh you should see him now after the brack up with you and other women he turned gay"sam laughed trying to stop ."and she looks hoter then you any way"he said joking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   

Back to top Go down

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next