Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4672
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Fenrir looked at David and scoffed. "It has to be done...this place wasn't always a jungle of concrete, but a forest and grassland" he said. Ingrid looked back at him. "Fenrir...please..." she muttered. Fenrir growled. "No! He has to listen! I'm god damn tired of this speech! I'm tired of the defense of turning more and more of our green, clean, hunting lands into a grey, toxic, hell hole is more beneficial! It's just enabling a bad practice...We've given the humans some slack for nearly 700 years and this is what they have to show for us! They don't clean up after themselves, and they rape the land of all the resources without bringing anything back! Maybe you all are blind to it, but I'm certainly am not!" he yelled. Daren shoved Fenrir causing him to growl. "The hell Daren! You should know just as every..." he said. "That's enough!" Daren shouted. His voice was disguised like Fenrir's, but it seemed less course. "The message isn't the issue here...It's Garou and Carnage's squads that are the issue" He yelled. Ingrid gulped realizing how serious the situation was as Daren did not speak often. Daren looked at David severely. "Your thirst for blood will only bring more pain and grief" he said. Fenrir and Ingrid looked at Daren confused. "What are you talking about, hun?" she asked. "This one wants to kill everyone associated with the rebellion...just because Ian joined it" Daren said. Ingrid looked over at him worried. "Because he wants my dad?" she asked. Daren sighed. "It's not going to make a difference...there's always going to be someone to replace him. Why else are there 5 other alpha's calling the shots. With our Brand? There's more than just werewolves that are wanting this. This rebellion is global..." he said.

Toby held Riley tightly. "You're my mate honey...and I want you to be as happy as can be, and I'm willing to fight for it" he said. He rubbed her back tenderly. "I have a question to ask you" he said. He gulped. "It all depends on you, but...what are your feelings on having my pup now? If I were to not live? Would you want someone to cherrish? or would the pup bring you anguish?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 am

David took off running once again ignoring the sounds of detonation and the words from his colleages. He was focused on his personal goal now that it was one of the things that could help stop the mess from advancing further than it already had gone. It was not long after that when he arrived back at the large structures and threw open the door to the main complex where he had met with Ingrid before everything had gone to shit. His eyes seemed to shine under the mask he wore with rage even if he was under control. He strode into the complex his blade now tied to his hip instead of on his back as it had been presently. That's when he saw the group. Ingrid between Fenrir and Darren, "So this was it? You talk about control and you destroy everything. What makes you and your group better than a band of facist humans?" He spoke with rage in his voice, his eyes nearly shining a yellow color in the light present, "You think this helps anything?" He spoke gripping the sheath to his sword tightly. He wanted to just kill them and get this part over with, but he needed to know the location of the other leaders and the location of Ian most of all.

Riley wanted everything to stop. The explosions, the death and pain. She just wanted everything to stop even if that was against everything she just heard Toby say. She felt some comfort in Toby's touch even if it was only for a brief time, "I know. And I know you'll do everything you can." She spoke closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Shooter and Bruiser looked at him annoyed. "Jez...you're sure going to turn out a good alpha" Shooter muttered to himself. Bruiser frowned. "I can't believe this guy!" he yelled. The war was already beginning as more explosions rocked through the industrial areas. The flooding had already arrived and spilled over the waterfront and into the city. Houses, boats, docks, trees and other debris flowed with the brown current crashing them into the bridge piers. There were people still in some of the houses and boats. This was when a couple of people jumped into the river to help save the people. News copters hovered overhead filming the whole scene as it was now obvious a merman was helping the people get to safty. Even with their enhanced strength, they could only over power the current in small bursts. Ingrid watched the smoke columns rise in the air. She frowned. "Was this part of the plan?" she asked. Fenrir appeared near Daren. "This must have been Garou's plan...It would make sense. All communication has been disabled other than radio. The only thing is for someone to go to the nearest news station and make the declaration of war" he said. Ingrid frowned. "This isn't population control...this is just slaughter" she said. Fenrir crossed his arms. "I'm not in charge of Garou's group...he seems to do things on his own just like I do" he said. He looked over at Daren and chuckled. "You better stick with that one...he's probably the strongest of the whole lot of us" he said.

Toby sighed. "I want to like honey, but just because you want something bad enough, doesn't mean you'll get it. The world can be a very unforgiving place. Ian has helped make it out to be like that" he said. He rubbed her back tenderly. "I'll still be your big bad wolf" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

David snapped back to look at the group and spoke angrily, "No. I do not need help. I've never needed help before. In my experience everyone just gets in the way." He spoke now taking of in that sprint from before to reach the buildings from before. He wasn't staying undercover any longer. He was going to begin his assault and take as much information as possible to find and kill Ian. No matter who or what got in the way he was going to acheive his goal for vengence. If it meant having to silence the entire clan to get to him then that was what it was going to take.

Riley let her tears flow from her eyes while gripping his shirt tighter while she felt him wrap her his arms around her, "You might die some day, but now isn't that time. You have so much going for you. So many friends willing to help. You are going to make it through this Toby. You're going to live to see the beautiful family we'll have. To see everything get better. And maybe even a chance to see peace between werewolves and humans." She spoke to Toby feeling the moisture in his shirt from her tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Shooter and Bruiser looked at the Gamma and David worried seeing that something else was bothering them. "What?" Shooter asked. The Gamma sighed. "everyone in the Looby are in the early stages of lycanthropy...the attacks are going much faster than we thought! With the humans on their side, who knows how far things have gotten..." he said. They gulped. "No way!" they muttered. They watched David leave before Shooter and Bruiser took a couple steps forth. "D'you need any help?" they asked.

Toby sighed to her statement. "This isn't a superhero movie either" he said. He frowned. "Everything dies at some point...If I die I want my life to contribute towards something greater, and I'll do my hardest to fight" he said. He wrapped his arms around her. His soothing alluring scent wafted into her nose. He took a deep breath giving her the chance to hear and feel air entering his mighty lungs for what could be their last chance together. He ran his fingers through her hair trying to calm himself down. "I'm sorry..." he whispered into her ear softly. Aoi was beginning to cry. "You can't die! How can you become a daddy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

David wanted to get back out in the field and kill. He felt anger though this time it was under control and he was not in a berserk rage like he had been in when the attacks first started happening. The news that there were many infected in that lobby alone just make his checklist for people to die grow. He knew that he had to kill them in order to bring this place back to order. The alpha, the second in command, the gammas. They all had to become a part of the body count. As he left when his job was done he spotted Shooter and Bruiser knowing exactly that there was more bad news, "Catching the terrorists? Does that moron realize that he locked in a group that wants the city dead in the city?" He asked growling while fighting the urge to go and cut the first thing with fur to ribbons, "I'm checking something out. If you need me I'll be near the buildings from before." He spoke. An odd look in his eye not like the berserk look on his face from earlier was present through his mask. His intention was to see Ingrid and see what she knew, even if it meant cleaving his way to her though body guards.

Riley kept herself from crying when she heard Toby talk about his possiblility of not surviving through this mess. She then pressed herself into Toby holding him tightly, "You aren't going to die. I know you aren't there's too much for you to live for. Now stop. Stop talking like one of those guys in war movies that sacrifices himself in the end. You are the hero. You can't die because you are the hero." She spoke pressing her cheek into Toby's chest with tears welling up in her eyes, "Promise me that you will never give up. That you will live." She said to Toby grabbing his shirt to keep him close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

The Gamma lead the way to a nearby hospital. There was a huge swarm of people inside the hospital sick, and it was hard to get around them. The gamma sniffed the air, and he was very alarmed. "Oh shit..." he muttered. He looked over at David worried. "Do you know what has been going on with his group? There's 30 people in the lobby with the lycanthropy virus..." he muttered. When they left the hospital Shooter and Bruiser caught up with them. "Hey, we got some bad news" Shooter said. Bruiser sighed. "The governor has declared martial law around here...the whole city is shut down. He's not letting anyone in or out of the city" he said. The gamma growled. "What the fuck is he doing!?" he yelled. Shooter sighed. "He thinks he can help catch the terrorists" he said. The gamma growled to himself. "That's fucking retarded...he's going to make this a slaughter!" he yelled. Shooter looked at the Gamma. "Why don't you find Toby and see if his mate can influence the governor?" he asked.

Toby looked at Riley worried. "We just didn't have enough intel for us to avoid it from getting this far" he said. He sighed. "I don't think we are being betrayed Riley...war was always inevaditable. It was just being pushed off for the next generation to deal with and with worse weapons than the generation prior...I don't want my pups to inherit this war that has to be fought. If I live, I'll be a hero, and if I die, then I'll be a martyr" he said before he looked at her deeply. "Do you wish do have my pup?" he asked. Aoi looked at them oddly. "What is he saying?" he asked. Toby sighed. "I'm saying that this will probably become the zeitgeist of this decade and my legacy...I might not live through it" he said. Aoi frowned. "You aren't going to die! Is he?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

David heard the way that Ingrid sproke while in his rage which he paused and stopped his running. He tried to understand what was happening. Ingrid had no idea about the explosions happening and yet she was supposedly the alpha male's daughter. He wondered how it was possible that the daughter of the wolf in charge of the murder bound clan was keeping her out of the plan. It puzzled him how it was possible, why a high ranking wolf would be kept out of the loop. He was now less focused on Ingrid and his mind was clearing from his berserk rage. He looked at the gamma and sheath the weapon as he rushed to the civilians attempting first aid where it was possible and carrying others to safety or to the nearest operating medical facility where they could be treated as fast as his body could handle. His plan for vengence would have to wait for later.

Riley looked to the tower and nodded when Toby explained that they would be using the tower in order to plan everything out, "It's alright Toby. There's no way you would have known that this would happen. Even with the wolf that was doing this being pure evil." She said to Toby accepting how Toby tried to comfort her, "I just hope that we aren't being betrayed." She mentioned with the knowledge of David's motives when they were spoken previously, "He might take killing Ian more than avoiding a war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Daren just looked at David not reacting very much, though his mask hid his face very well. He looked similar to Fenrir, but his behavior was very different. Ingrid was freaked out more over the bombs than over seeing David's berserker mode. "What the hell!? Are we doing this!?" she asked. Daren said nothing, The target that the bombs were ment for were power substations. Sparks and arching came from the damaged substation. No one was there, but there were live people bleeding out of their nose, mouth, and ears walking in a daze. Some were on the ground after being thrown into a building and having their lung collapse from the vaccuum behind the pressure wave. One of Toby's Gamma ran up to investigate, and he started helping the citizens. He looked up at David. "We need to get 'em to the hospital!" he yelled.

Toby frowned. "I'm going to have to take you to Council Crest" he said. He pointed to one of the mountains with a narrow version of the Tokyo Tower at the summit. Toby cleared his throat. "That's Council Crest...it's for emergencies only if the Underground wasn't available" he said. He rubbed her back tenderly. "I'm sorry you are getting caught up in this...we're certainly going to get the ugly part of this once it's all said and done" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

David looked back at the two and let out an inhuman growl from his throat as well as the inhuman look in his eyes, "They are all going to die. All of them." He spoke showing the near glow in his eyes making seem like a monster now instead of being human. His eyes darted to where he spotted movement then drew his blade to sink into the ground and braced himself against it to keep himself from the shock wave that would come with the explosion. His eyes now focused on the blast which he let out a loud growl once more and rushed to the direction of the detonation expecting to find one of Ian's lackies at the location which he was more than willing to kill. With the speed he was going it was easy to see how he had been able to keep up with members of a clan of wolves.

Riley jumped hearing the explosion and seemed almost deafened by the sound of the explosion which she came back to her senses when Toby talked to her and asked if she was alright, "Yeah. I'm ok." She said to Toby before the second explosion leading to the power outage. She felt herself grounded when she felt the crowd passing by which she was taken behind the alley away from the crowd, "Where are we going then?" She asked worried when she heard they weren't going to the underground and they needed to leave in order to evaluate everything that was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Shooter and Bruiser follower followed David concerned for his safety. "Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Ian isn't even here!" Shooter yelled. They were trying to reason with him. Ingrid was with Daren on a dock talking. "You're the only one who understands me Daren..." she said before she leaned into him. "Why are you even in a place like this?" she asked. Daren nudged her, and she laughed. "What?" she asked. Daren picked her up protectively, which she shrieked. "What are you doing!? Put me down!" she yelled before she looked up. There were a long pause before a huge explosion nearby setting off car alarms and shattering glass. "The fuck was that!?" she screamed holding her ears.

Aoi looked up at Riley and whimpered. "I'm scared!" he muttered sensing something going on. Toby walked over to Aoi and Riley worried. "Hey...you two alright?" he asked. Toby looked up hearing an Explosion far off. "The hell?" he muttered. There was another Explosion and the power went out. Toby grabbed Riley's hand firmly as the crowd began to stampede. He took them too an alley before he picked up Aoi and jumped onto a roof top. Toby growled. "This is bad...The war has started" he said before he helped Riley up. "I need to think here...I can't do that while listening to screams" he said. Aoi frowned. "Why aren't you going back to the underground?" he asked. Toby looked at him annoyed. "I don't want to be in a hole when a flood is comming" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm

David watched as the chaos happen, the gunshots ringing in the distance the screams or death, pain and panic. His eyes faded, his body stiff with rage as he watched everything unfold all while his muscles twitched like he was fighting back a beast from becoming unleashed. When he was shown the message about the busses being used for evacuation and reminded of using the bus system as a medium for spreading the lycanthrope virus, his body went fully rigid and one could swear his eyes turned a different color, "She is going to die." He spoke briefly looking at the building that they had been in when they had met with Ingrid. His synthetic arm pulsed as he started walking towards the building. He didn't care his own safety any longer and needed to shed blood. All that was on his mind was the murder of Ian's entire family line. He needed to kill and the look in his eyes as well as the near inhuman strength keeping him in the state of rage. His mind had voided the order he was placed under when the death warrant was voided for Ingrid.

Riley hadn't known about the armory being attacked, she was so focused on getting her education that she didn't even notice that a serious threat had happened at that time. It made her wonder if this was related to what was happening now. Her thoughts again grew scrambled until she noticed Aoi being pushed through the influx of people and instantly began pushing through the group reaching the small boy avoiding any threat to herself until soon she reached Aoi and hugged the child firmly as though trying to make sure that he could not leave her side again. Again she pushed through the group attempting to get through to a place that was clear from the crowd even if it meant her getting hurt by the elbows and impacts from the crowd flooding past them. She didn't know why she was behaving this way, it just happened like this.

(A lot of my characters have a berserker complex. Mainly because I do and I have to take medicine and a regiment of vitamins to keep it under control. Nearly crushed someone's throat with my bare hands the last time it happened. Scared me half to death that I nearly killed someone.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

In the distance you could see cars clog up all the bridges, and there was gunshots heard from one of the bridges which people running and screaming. The city was quickly degrading into mass panic and chaos. The people were doing everything they could to increase survival, as some were speeding in their boats downstream to seek shelter in the Columbia River. Everything that is going on was something that Toby and the Feds did not want. Shooter and Bruiser were extremely disgusted and alarmed at the terrorized citizens. Shooter and Bruiser looked at their phones. "Trimet offering buses for evacuation". They suddenly gulped before they looked up at David. "Hey...you remember that bus thing Ingrid wanted us to do?" he said before he shown David the message.

Toby looked at her oddly. "You know an amory was attacked in Washington..." he said before frowned. "I'm not going to encourage you sever all ties with your family" he said before he snickered. "You could say that you found a job with the feds, and you've been in a super top secret assignment...you kind of are in a way" he said. He sighed happily. "You can say that your man is highly affluent and powerful...you can have fun with this" he said. Aoi poked him. "You're powerful?" he asked. Toby scowled at him. "hey...hush!" he said. He chuckled to himself. "Why don't you go to college around here?" he asked before he paused for a moment. "Come to think of it...I could end up teaching a Werewolf course at Portland State University" he said. He watched the influx of people who were panicked and bumping into them. Aoi was beginning to panic as he was separated from Toby and Riley.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 pm

(phone thought i tapped send.)

Riley wasn't sure what to think. So much was happening all at once that she was still trying to catch up with everything. Her semiyrace broke when she heard Toby ask if she was going to call her family, "It would probably be better if they didn't know I was here. They think I left to go to Washington State for college. Imagine what they would say if they found out I abandoned college and um." She paused a second, "Hooked up with a boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

The jabbing at his humanity was rather frustrating, if not infuriating to the young man. He was sure that he was being insulted by Fenrir which made him want to slice the wolf's face off his head to get him to shut up. Though he was going to deal with it and not go on a spree of bodies behind him.With the news of the dam breaking leading to the evacuation of the city. Hopefully it would lead to a civilian free battlefield though if this was Ian's plan it would be a slaughter. This conflict made the assassination of Ian that much more necessary and needed to be that much faster. Regardless of Ian, Fenrir seemed out of place. He didn't know what it was, but he seemed different, "Alright. I guess we don't have to rush as I expected. But it doesn't take much to knock you down and drag you away. Personal experience." He informed the group as he then walked out of the shed. He then looked around to see where the other wolf had gone and he seemed to vanish. From there he left the location to find higher ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Fenrir laughed. "You don't need to panic...you have an hour more or less" he said. The other werewolves looked at Fenrir like he was nuts. "There's a wall of water barreling towards us, and you're telling us to act calm!?" one yelled. Fenrir nodded. "You forget the valley is relatively flat...wide and long...it's not going to be a wall of water when it gets here, but more of a sharp steady rise in water level..." he said. He looked over at David and snickered at his limited understanding of Nature. "If you only knew just how much humans have screwed up this planet. I don't blame you for defending them...afterall you are one yourself" he said teasingly. He walked off before disappearing from sight. Bruiser and Shooter was unsure if this guy was arrogant or intelligent. They looked at the city seeing the chaos that was spawned from the people thinking a wall of water was coming to get them.

Toby looked at Riley and Aoi sternly. "Everything with be alright" he said. He took their hands and escorted them through the city. "This might be a benefit because there will be a lot of people killed in the war in the first place" he said. He thought for a moment. "Was this intentional, or is someone trying to clear the city?" he asked himself. He looked at Riley for a moment. "You want to call your folks when we get to safety?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 pm

David groaned when the wolf mentioned erupting volcanos. He said nothing about eruptions, just the open volcanos with magma produced more harm than anything man made yet they considered eruptions only. As soon as he heard the wolf in the mask he jumped back grabbing the handle of his weapon and watched the wolf carefully. He listened to the wolf speak keeping his guard up right until it came that he warned them to reach righer ground due to the detonation and then growled as he moved to the exit and kicked it open, "Alright. Everyone move. Find the neart space of elevation and run like you never ran before. MOVE!" He spouted at them acting much like an alpha wolf guiding a pack out of disaster. His thoughts temporalily to Ian's daughter Ingrid seeing if he would either have to fight her or compete against her to fulfill his quota for his vengence.

Riley heard the dams were destroyed and the fact the water was flooding now. She couldn't believe that they actually did it, that wolves would really inflict such devistation on everything. She looked to Riley trying to be strong despite the fact she was in distress about what else Ian's group would do to such a large group of people that had nothing to do with this conflict, "I'm sure thing will go well in the end Aoi." She said to the small child keeping herself from appearing scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

One of the werewolves looked at David annoyed. "How often to volcanoes erupt? Even if what you say was true, the negative feedback with rock weathering would negate that. Either way, it's not just cars that are the issue...it's the industry that uses coal and petroleum to operate. You can see how humans have put more carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide in the atmosphere than the environment can keep up with. You take out the humans there's no one to run the plants and factories" he said. Bruiser sighed. "It would still take a centuries for the carbon dioxide to return to drop from today's levels due to it's lifespan" he said. A werewolf in a mask entered the shed and interrupted the conversation. His voice was disguised by morphing it. "That's a very good question...but as you know there's competition between werewolves and other supernatural creatures. Werewolves are still killed off by the Vampires and vice versa. In short, there is a negative feedback with werewolves already set...I don't know why you are all thinking that the entire human race is going to be killed off, but that's not my plan, and Ian's not going to be dictator of the new world order. The whole plan is to bring the planet back to a state of equilibrium" he said. Shooter and Bruiser looked at the masked werewolf in disbelief. "Who are you?" Shooter asked. The masked werewolf looked at them and laughed. "I am Fenrir..." he said mischiveously. The hairs stood up on the back of their necks when he spoke as a lot of the werewolves felt uneasy. "Your plan?" one asked. Fenrir laughed. "Of course, Ian is just a simple minded fool that only wants blood. He's just bringing disillusion to you all. I'm just going to allow him to live his fantasy before he gets his just desserts. He's already fulfilled his purpose for the grand scheme. Ingrid has the strength to kill him on her own" he said. Shooter and Bruiser looked at David very alarmed. Fenrir began to leave. "Oh, and...I advise you go to higher ground" he said calmly before he pulled out a phone. Showing them news bulletin. "Lower Willamette River Dams breached, Millions in danger" it said. "Because this place is only 10 feet above the river" he said.

Just as Toby was about to say something there was a huge influx of people out on the streets and Doug's radio crackled. "Attention all units, evacuate and secure the entire city immediately. Terrorist attacks on all the Dams south of Eugene" the dispatcher said. Doug and the other officers stared at each other in disbelief. "Shit..." he muttered. Toby gulped. "I'm guessing that my den and Aoi's are going to be flooded" he said. Aoi frowned. "So what now?" he asked. Toby sighed. "Well...I'm going to call your mom first" He said before he pulled out his phone. He texted something on the phone while Aoi looked at Riley worried. "You think it's going to be bad?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:07 am

David sighed hearing the way that the others spoke, "If how would exterminating humans reduce carbon dioxide? You do realize that volcanoes produce more carbon dioxide than cars do right? The only reason why cars are noted as carbon dioxide producers is that there are demonstrators putting that on such a high pedistal that people don't even look at other ways that carbon dioxide and other toxic materials enter the air." He said to them which he then turned to face others around the room, "And set aside from the money issue. What is to stop the wolf civilization from entering the situation. Or how about repeating history and doing the same thing as hitler, or castro, or how about the oppressive czars from Russia. Are you willing to follow a dictator that places power, maybe not from money, but power over his people. Because that is what you are walking into. I see some of that coming off of his daughter as well. You will not have respect no matter what route you take." He spoke keeping in a calm manner still watching out for possible ears in the wall to relay what he was saying to the lesser wolves, "If you feel powerful, why haven't you done anything to prove that you have become more powerful."

Riley laughed lightly when Toby mentioned that they were a good team. She didn't know if she was really part of a team so much, but did like doing what she could to help since she was able to do something about it as well. The look that Doug gave her seemed to scare her like she opened some kind of can of worms, "Just try not to shoot him. Miranda's going to be looking forward to him coming back." She said to Doug which she felt Toby pull her into him once more which she was still wrapping her mind around werewolf customs regarding public displays of affection, "Yeah." She started after the honeymoon comment, "I'm sure we will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 pm

The others stared at David for before they looked at each other trying to find a method to the madness. "Well...I'm not too sure" one said. Another began to think, and then they sighed. "I was thinking that thinning them out would lower the Carbon Dioxide levels. Islands are slowly vanishing away from the sea level rise. Humans don't care about how they affect other species with their industry" they said. Another sighed. "The amount of people who work hard to get the money versus the people who were born into it are so lopsided that it's a joke. This club of the rich are not wanting more members. And you have to walk all over people to get into that status. People are just viewed as tools by then and not team mates" they said. Shooter and Bruiser sighed. "So you are saying being a werewolf makes you feel more powerful?" Bruiser asked. They all nodded. "You don't need money to be powerful and happy...money ruins your appreciation for simpler things" one said.

Toby put his hand on her shoulder and chuckled to himself. "Yup...we make a pretty good team indeed" he said. Doug nodded. "Well...you're at that age" he said. He looked at Riley sternly. "I heard rumors about this man, but I don't know what goes on in special sessions in the underground. We all have our jobs to take care of" he said. Toby nodded. "We're working with the Feds on this case, so keep it out of the radar" he said. Doug nodded. "Yea, you should be getting to a safe place. I heard about the assassination attempt today" he said. Toby sighed. "Yea...I'm just glad Aoi and my shewolf are safe" he said happily. Doug grinned. "I hope you two have a great honeymoon" he said. Toby grinned. "Oh, we will" he said before he pulled Riley close.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 pm

David sighed hearing the argument then shook his head, "If that's the case then what would make us different in attempting to kill humans outright. Most humans still think that werewolves are just fairy tales or movie monsters. Wolves are aware of humans though not the other way around." He mentioned to them which he then heard their concern dealing with how humans behave, "You would be surprised. There are actually quite a few human working on our problems. Scientists for the environment, and others focused on working on other aspects of this world. What makes you think that Ian will even attempt to deal with the problems. By erasing millions from existence? By making everyone think the same way as him? There are reasons why hunter exist. And generally they have similar pasts as me. Just imagine if there were no hostilities to humans, would they find a reason to really hunt werewolves?" He said to them before their mention of money, "Yes. That is the way that humans have been living. But that has been for thousands of years. Since developing a currency. Human desire money because it comes with power. These rich individuals however are business owners, entreprenuers. They have either been born into money from those that had worked hard to earn it, or have earned that money because they have worked hard." He said to the group trying to inform them that humanity was not evil and that Ian was the monster for thinking that extermination was the only way.

Riley laughed lightly when it was commented that they suited each other, "Thanks. I feel like we work well together." She said to the officer which she looked at Toby seeing that it was alright to talk with him and others. She was just feeling a bit shy and didn't have every bit of information that she could have, "Speaking about problems." She mentioned gesturing at the graffitti mess behind Doug, "We have someone behind the lines. I don't know if you were there or not. His name is David and he dresses in actual werewolf stuff as well as carries a sword. From what I've heard he knows how to use it too. I didn't know if you already knew or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Shooter and Bruiser nodded at David's statement. "That's true, but how are human's and other sentient beings going to find a solution on increasing population capacity if they spend all their energy arguing and fighting?" The Omega asked. Shooter and Bruiser looked at David seeming to see a point for the werewolves. "What if werewolves believe that humans could force the extinction of werewolves by comsuming all of their resources? Last time I checked, werewolves have similar diets" Shooter said. Bruiser sighed. "I don't know...It's possible that humans think that they have rights to doing anything and leaving the clean up for future generations. Think about it... the Oil industry is going bankrupt because they ran out of oil, and now we have several million years worth of Carbon Dioxide floating in the upper atmosphere, and it's going to take centuries to clear up. Think about the system humans created? We've culled all the wolves around here, then culled them off again when we reintroduced them. Money means more than the balance of nature, and I can see were the werewolves are going here. I mean no werewolf knows what the actual lifespan is because all deaths have never been natural. Usually it's them being killed by hunters. I don't agree with the method in dealing with humans, but shit, they've created an artificial selection. It's no longer the strongest and the fittest...it's just the richest and most affluent" he said.

Doug smiled at Riley. "You look like you suit Toby well" he said. Toby snickered. "Yea...I just didn't know she was part of the Hatfield family...you know...the one who runs the capital building in Salem?" he asked. Doug's eyes widened. "Oh...oh...well that might be a problem later" he said. Toby nodded. He looked over at Riley made a gesture towards her that was to encourage her to talk.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm

David shook his head hearing that comment about supremecist movements should having been over in the 60s, "There's always a way that humans or others will try to make themselves better through weaponry or attempting to force themselves to think like them. It's part of nature. Humans are one example, though as Ian has shown it's possible on any sentient race." He spoke before then hearing Shooter's comment on Ian's view spinning through supremecism into population control and how it was like how the Nazi's worked way back when and hearing the rest of the conversation go through to space travel, "True, but at that it will be a long time before that's possible. In that time the only way we can handle this is to coexist and help those around us to think about the world. And even at that, humans control their own population through wars, sickness, old age and disasters. And I've sure that you've noticed that werewolves live much longer natural lives than humans do with much less aging. Population control is not needed in this case." He said to them before then he turned back around keeping his hands behind his back, "Like I said before. Our option is to coexist with humans. Just like how clan werlocke had adopted me into their clan." He spoke to them.

Riley sighed hearing Toby mention that he hoped David was staying ethical. She was sure that he was doing what he needed to get closer to Ian seeing the way his eyes looked when he spoke about Ian, "He's doing what he can, but I don't think he'll do anything. He has something to com back to after he's done." She said to Toby before being quiet so Toby could talk with the officer, "Nice to meet you sir." She said to the officer. She looked at Toby wondering if she should tell him about David since he was the only one she knew about that went into the line of fire to try and kill the leader while in the danger zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Shooter and Bruiser sighed hearing David's explination. "I can't believe the Supremecist approach is still around these days...I mean...humans have weapons that can annihilate whole cities. This idea should have died out in the 1960's" Shooter said. Bruiser sighed. "You can't put logic to racism. Some people are just programed to think that way, and judging by how far left he is...he's now into the Fascist level. He could just argue that humans created a weapon that they cannot use" he said. Shooter cringed. "Still...the fact that he's spinning his view of werewolf supremicism with population control and being the planet's negative feedback is just too freaking..." he said. Bruiser interrupted. "Hey, it's how the Nazi's worked. They told lies so much that they actually believed what they said were true" he said. The Omega looked at the three humans. "So what do we do about the human population and their stress on resources?" he asked. Shooter and Bruiser looked at him and frowned. "We can't say, but fighting is not going to solve the problem..." Bruiser said. Shooter nodded. "I can tell you all that Terraforming is the best bet though" he said. They looked at him oddly. "Terraforming?" they asked. Shooter grinned. "It's converting planets to give them life sustaining properties" he said.

Toby looked at Riley worried. "I hope that David isn't doing anything that is unethical. I don't want to have to find out that was the case" he said. He looked over at Aoi and grabbed his shoulder. "Stay close to me Aoi...I don't want you to get lost" he said. They walked through the group of people that stood around looking at the crime congesting the sidewalks. They were approached by a man dressed in a police uniform who was looking quite disturbed by the messages. "Toby...you think that it's obvious now?" he asked. Toby looked at him sternly. "I don't think the humans will be 100% sure until they get some kind of physical proof" he said. The police officer gulped. "And that is?" he asked. Toby cleared his throat. "I would say either declaration of war over the air waves...and then that broadcast going viral over the internet" he said. The police officer sighed. "You think that he will?" he asked. Toby nodded. "What do you think?" he asked. The police officer sighed. "I'm going to see if I can get patrols around the News Stations" he said. Toby looked over at Riley and sighed. "I'm sorry...this is Riley...the Elder's just recognized her today" he said. The police officer smiled. "Pleased to meet you...Officer Doug Walker at your service" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 am

David groaned hearing that their message had been sent out using the blood graffiti from earlier. It should have figured that they would have done the job already and he was just standing guard in the process of everything, "Coexistence. That is what being a wolf is about. If they all had the same mindset as Ian then it was be mass chaos. It would be even worse than the early years of the dark ages. The modern humans would use modern methods of extermination to annihilate the entire race regardless of if they are good or evil. Yes I have killed wolves, but either in self defense or because they would become like Ian and kill defenseless humans if I allowed them to continue." He spoke to the wolves, "And also, I am an example of werewolves and humans coexisting. I was raised by wolves and given the choice to change or not." He said to the group putting his hands behind his back.

Riley sighed softly hearing his words right until they crossed by the scene of the crime and took in a couple of sniffs catching the familiar scent from before, "I think that David was here. I can smell him. Not on the wall, but just around. Like he was watching out." She said sniffing more before she felt Toby pull her close to him, "I know you won't Toby. You aren't the kind of guy to let someone go like that." She said to him keeping close to her mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   

Back to top Go down

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next