Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm

David gave a nod to Joseph ready to depart though right as he turned on his heel he heard Miranda again. He froze in his step then sighed, "Before I met with you and the clan. I didn't want to be remembered. I was just going to be the lost casualty of a mountain town that was demolished by a terrorist group." He spoke remembering that news report years before, "But enough talk. We have an objective. If we just talk then we're as good as dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4677
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Joseph nodded. "It most likely exacerbated your low point in life" he said. He rose an eyebrow. "If you want an order, stick with a squad. I'm going to try to find the bomb...are you coming with me" he asked. Miranda shooked her head. "No, everyone leaves a legacy...no matter how insignificant you feel, you leave an impact on others. How do you want others to remember you?" she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm

David smirked feeling the situation being somewhat ironic, "So my self isolation caused this issue more or less. Go figure I'd be damaging myself." He spoke before seeing the way that Joseph looked at him, "Give me an order and I'll follow it." He spoke to the wolf in front of him before hearing Miranda's voice once again, "That came from the mind set that I became a monster. A monster can only kill if he is still alive. And I've left no legacy behind me so there can be no continuing what I did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Joseph looked at David and frowned. "I don't know how you are going to take this, but how you deal with your rage and hate is entirely up to you. Some people just never learn to let things go...they aren't predisposed to it, but they never have the friends to pull them out of it" he said. He looked into his eyes firmly. "You can redeem yourself by working with us and not be a lone wolf" he said. Miranda looked at him oddly. "Why do you think death redeems yourself? If you did bad things and you die...everyone will still know the bad things you did. You need to do something great" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 am

David had a second of hurt in his eyes when she told him that she would associate herself with those that are like Ian. That hurt however faded into what could only be deemed as apathetic as she explained what made evil. His eyes then shifted to Joseph as he was working on his phone, "So how do you fix decades of rage and hate? Is there redemption for me or should I follow with the original plan I had for myself before I was found?" He asked with a grim tone as though he was expecting death as his redemption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Miranda frowned. "I will not associate with anyone who is like Ian" she said. She closed her eyes. "I know you are filled with hate...but if you keep holding onto it, then you'll become bitter and heartless. That is what becomes wicked and evil" she said. She gritted her teeth. "We just got Toby to stop thinking like that" she said. Joseph shook his head. "We are not your squad, and Ian's kin is not Ian" he said. He was sending a text messaged while they spoke.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:27 am

David froze hearing Miranda say that what he did would be relatable to the wolf he was hunting, "I realize that." He spoke tightening his fist, "My mind is filled with hate. All I could think about was the death of Ian and his kin. Revenge drove here. Self isolation and my squad deserting me did not help that." He spoke to the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Joseph shook his head. "You are both dangerous, and I won't lie to you. I fear what your future will become" he said. Miranda looked at David and frowned. "Evil has to start somewhere...what you did here was something Ian would do" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:02 pm

David was about to answer Miranda when she asked him about his training though Joseph had interrupted him. He turned his head to Joseph listening to Joseph's side, "That would be correct." He spoke putting his hands behind his back, "Which makes a man like Ian even more dangerous than I am. I may have a body count, but he has the army, the tech, the weapons and the thought process to destroy everything if he loses." He added in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Miranda frowned. "Were you trained to do all this?" she asked. Joseph shook his head. "That's enough...we have to get the word to the Feds. We don't even know if this thing is in the city or elsewhere" he said. Miranda's eyes widened. "like what?" she asked. Joseph growled. "There's no rules in war...anything can be lead by the imagination" he said before he looked at David. "Isn't that right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 am

David snapped out of the trace he had been under then he looked to Joseph, "Yes. I'll work with you." He spoke to Joseph before seeing Miranda glance at him herself, "It will be difficult, it's hard to go against how you were trained to fight. I'll do what I can to hold myself back." He said to her gripping at what was left of his collar and pulling at it like something was choking him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Joseph looked over at David. "We need to do this now! Will you work with us?" he asked. Miranda looked at the ground. "You have to stop acting off instinct. This isn't a conventional attack...the Ian before didn't have Nukes, computers, or any of that stuff back then" she said before she looked up at him. "I don't know what kind of wolves you were fighting back east, but things are different here" she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 pm

David could understand why Miranda didn't want to see his face again, to him it was wrong to try and start a relationship with the mind that he had and how violent he really was. That was when he watched Miranda walk past him, his breathing attempting to stay calm and now that things had gone quiet it was evident that he had no heart beat to match with the glowing red eyes that he possessed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am

Miranda looked up at Joseph not wanting to see David's face at the moment. "You think that we can get the bomb...or the triggerman?" she asked. She looked at the dead wolves growling. "Damn it! If we could only find out a little more about how it's supposed to detonate..." she said. Joseph clenched his fist. "We can do anything just standing around here...we need to spread the word!" he said. Miranda walked past David not sure what she was going to do with the relationship. The things she saw was very disturbing to her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm

David watched the other wolves first pull the guns on themselves and watched the brains and blood spatter over the wall behind them. His head turned to see Miranda now on her knees. Something hit him there, but he figured with his heartless actions it was now over and he was now just a monster, "We have a nuke to stop now. Everything will die if we can't get rid of it." He spoke trying to hide the fact that he felt immense pain in his heart after seeing the look on Miranda's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Joseph was speechless as he saw the wolf cut in half. Miranda had just witnessed the whole thing, and she stood there frozen with fear. The one she had convinced to let her go was just slaughtered before her very eyes. Joseph looked up at her but said nothing. She looked back not knowing what to say or how to feel other than the loss of respect she had towards David's actions. A couple of the wolves pulled guns to their heads knowing there was no way out. Miranda slid down to her knees after hearing the shots fired. She began to tear up and clench her fist.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

David growled and shot a look at Joseph when he put his hand on his shoulder, "Don't touch me." He spoke with severe irritation and anger evident, "And you." He spoke to the wolf pinning to the wall, "Since you seem to be worthless." He added in before he pulled the weapon forward. The result left a massive gash into the wall and the peon wolf cut clean in half leaving both halves of the body dropping to the ground. The blood then sizzled off the blade before sheathing the weapon, "So. Are the rest of you worthless or do any of you have any information to give?" He spoke keeping his hand on the handle of his weapon, "If you give me a name of a higher up, then I won't kill you." He spoke with complete apathy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Joseph sighed as he saw the wolf as more of a peon and not a source of intelligence. The wolf yelped. "What the fuck! I told you everything I know!" he yelled. Joseph frowned. "I told you...we need to find a higher in command...there's a pattern to what's going on with Ian's clan" he said. He put his hand on David's shoulder. "We need to tell Shooter and Bruiser" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:21 am

David growled before drawing his long blade and driving the weapon into the wolf's abdomen to pin him to the wall, "We don't have time for games. Tell us where it is or who knows before i spill your guts all over the floor." He spoke as he gripped the handle sending a shock into the wolf's body, "Now sing like the bird you are. Tell me where it is" He spoke watching the other wolves through the corner of his eye to ensure he wouldn't be blind sided as he got the answers he wanted from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Joseph looked at him sternly. "We mustn't get to obsessed with these lower in command. We have to find the higher ups to have a chance in finding it" he said. He clenched his fist. "This is terrible...how could they get a hold of something like that?" he asked. The wolf sighed. "Ever hear of the Cold War? Where do you think all the Soviets arsenal went once they dissolved?" he asked. Joseph gulped. "So he got this from the Soviets?" he asked. The wolf shrugged. "Makes sense don't it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 pm

David shuddered hearing the news that there was a nuke somewhere. And a massive one at that, "So the plan is to murder the state using human weaponry." He spoke. With the way his eyes seemed to glow in the dark it made him appear almost demonic, "Joseph. Do I have permission to interrogate the one that spoke first?" He asked. His voice seemed to deadpan while staring at the hostile wolves in front of him, "I know how to interrogate without killing them. But they will beg for death before I'm done." He spoke staring at the one wolf and taking a step forward. They could almost feel the hostile intent from the hunter as he moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Joseph frowned. "I would probably keep that to yourself" he muttered towards him. Joseph stopped assessing the situation trying to see where their alliance was on. He grumbled at David's fight now and then ask questions later approach. The wolves were dumbstruck by David's sudden aggression. One finally got the courage to say something. "You're not getting to the bomb!" he said. Joseph's eyes widened to this new potential threat. "What bomb?" he asked. The other's glared at the other. "Good job! Now they know about it!" another yelled. Joseph walked up to them. "What kind of bomb is it?" he asked. They all glared at him before seeing David, which one whimpered. "We have a 30 megaton Thermonuclear device somewhere around here. It's supposed to be Ian's last resort" he said. Joseph's eyes widened in horror. "Was this Ian's plan for you to tell us?" he asked. The wolf nodded. Joseph looked at David and gasped. "We need to find this bomb" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 am

David flinched when Joseph mentioned that he had drained a wolf of blood. He had no idea what he did and could only put that to vampiric behavior, "I'll be fine. I don't know what happened before, but I feel better than ever." He answered. He sprinted forward at the sounds, the images in the dark becoming just as clear as daylight, "What the hell?" He asked to himself before seeing the group in front of him before the others could, "Seven hostiles!" He called to the group behind him. His eyes shifted red as he sped forward at the wolves. He went to grab the knife typically at his hip for these close quarter situations, but suddenly remembered he handed it over to give to Toby, "Hand to hand it is then." He spoke to himself before winding up and slamming his synthetic arm into the first hostile. The impact sent the first wolf flying back while he stood in front of the group, "You picked the wrong time and the wrong day to piss me the fuck off." He spoke as he stared the wolves down with his glowing red eyes.

(Hope you had fun)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

(Drama is always good ^^. Just got back from my trip)

Joseph cringed at the thought of how David killed the other wolf. "You drained him of all his blood..." he said before he shook off the thought. "Will you be okay?" he asked. He said nothing else and followed David through the darkness. Miranda's scent was growing stronger and stronger the farther they ran. Joseph was ready from more combat as the scent of more wolves drew near.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 am

(I've been planning this out for the last 60-70 posts.)

David looked at his flesh arm and clenched it a few times, "How did I kill the guy?" He asked before looking at the corpse and seeing the blood that poured from his neck. He looked at his weapon to see no marks or stains to suggest that he cut the bastard and he bled out, "We have to get her back." He spoke getting to his feet. Suddenly things began to get clearer in the darkness around him. He heard things that he hadn't before, the footsteps of heavier troops were the most clear though another from a source, "Don't ask me how I know. But she's this way." He spoke rishing through the darkness and following those light steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   

Back to top Go down

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next