Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4677
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Miranda sighed happily. "You're be turned from the most honored stature ever, and it would help you...ah forget it...you're just as stubborn as all the other wolfmen" she said. She looked at him happily. "You are now becoming a better werewolf than Ian was...I just hope we can teach others to become more controlled" she said. She began to eating the meal she had prepared. "If it's any consolation, Toby's not a complete werewolf either" she said. She smirked. "I got the test back a couple days ago and well...we found anomallies in Toby's Chromosomes and DNA structure" she said before she looked at her food. "I'm still analyzing the data, but from what I've seen were characteristics of Human sequences where some werewolf sequences should be and some mutated Werewolf sequences. It's explains why he's got a high tolerance to Theobromine. We were wondering why Toby wasn't poisoned from the Theobromine Hollowed Bullets that killed his father...but there's other strange sequences in his DNA...and it doesn't cover his Theobromine tolerance...I don't know if it's a carrier genetic trait, something that can contribute to cancer, or if it's something yet to manifest itself" she said. She sighed. "I hope that its the latter...only if that means it's a beneficial trait" she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

David sighed softly hearing that Miranda was attempting to persuade him to become a wolf even by attempting to try and have him be sired by an alpha wolf, "To me. It does not matter what the stature of the wolf is or what hisor her size is. I will become a wolf by my terms and that one term is that Ian must die." He said to her crossing his arms over his chest showing he wasn't going to budge on his stance on his conditions, "If I wasn't going to be judged I would cut off all of his body parts one at a time starting with his fingers and toes. But seeing that would make me too much like him, a simple act of rending his head from his shoulders will suffice if I have my oportunity to slay that monster." He spoke to Miranda before looking at the food and his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Miranda sighed. "You had already shown your standards as a wolf by being able to stand your ground, and sacrificing your arm may have been a little...excessive" she said, which she paused for a moment. "How would you take becoming a werewolf if it were Toby who would sire you?" she asked. She smirked. "Zombies are just a failed attempt to make a vampire" she said. She smirked. "I feel like having Ian made looked like he was incompitent before torturing would be a fitting way to kill him, but you have to think about the message you'd be sending to other werewolves and humans. Do you want o be portrayed as a barberic bloodlustful race, or do you want to be the rational civilized race?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 pm

David sighed with Miranda's questioning on his actions taken in that fight, "It's not a case that I don't want to be come a wolf. I feel that I have to earn my place as a wolf by my standards. I won't letmyself become a wolf by being infected by an enemy or a careless act. But yes. The way I cut off my arm also ended up severing that rouge's head in two pieces with his face still connected to the dismembered arm. I would think he was a zombie if he got back up after that." He said to Miranda before going to take a seat at the table in the kitchen, "As long as that bastard is dead I don't care how he dies. Ripped to pieces by toby, have his head cut off by my blade. It's a means to an end." He spoke to Miranda closing his eyes with his hands folded and holding his chin up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm

(A few posts down the road. Her body will transform into her Anthro form, which she'll freak out as she was going to the bathroom...his bathroom is really nice btw)

Miranda looked at him amused. "You should be complaining with how in consitant my cooking is though" she said. She looked at his arm and looked it over. "That looks like a high end job detail...whoever did this sure took pride in their work" she said with admiration. She sighed. "You'd rather cut your own arm off than become a werewolf? You know you could have killed the werewolf that instant that he had you by the shoulder?" she asked. She cleared her throat. "I'm still trying to understand you, David, but right now I hope that you and Toby can work together on this. I don't want you and him having petty quarrels over who has the the right to kill Ian" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 pm

(sounds good. You want that up now or a few posts down the road?)

David sighed softly rubbing his forehead seeing more signs of whatever doctrination effects were being used in the humans causing the new problems at hand for him and the wolf clans around him. He couldn't help however to let out a small laugh when she mentioned having to pull out the extinguisher when she was cooking, "Everything came out alright in the end so how can I complain?" He asked Miranda before she pointed out his arm, "Actually it's a cybernetic interface. I had it done by a scientist in a hospital that was finding combat use from his cybernetic enhancements." He spoke before thinking back to why he had this arm, "Well. It was while I was training with other members of the Werlocke. We were attacked by a wolf that had gone rouge from his clan. I was the only one to stand my ground and fight while the others had began running away. That fight lasted nearly ten minutes and I slipped where he clamped his fangs into my shoulder. To free myself from his grip I had to cut my own arm off, but in the process I killed that wolf with the same movement. After that I was found by the alpha and taken to that hospital. I was lucky that I cut my arm before the virus could get in my system." He spoke rolling his sleeve and showing the barcode on his arm, "After that I was called to be the next alpha should I accept the lycanthopy virus." He said to her adding in the reward for his bravery since he was sure she wanted to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Miranda waited for David, but she continued to watch the tv in a little disbelief of what was going on. "No wonder why our gammas are having a hard time catching these guys..." she muttered now realizing the significance of what Tai told Lilian over the phone. Ian was using humans to circumvent detection from the Gammas. Miranda looked back at David and nodded slowly. "It's a matter of time before footage of a werewolf surfaces, but I doubt Fox would acknowledge that the video was authentic...in that sense they could debunk videos that get leaked. Though I'm not sure what their agenda of werewolves are just yet..." she said. She smiled at him. "No problem...I'm just glad that everything turned out as good as it did. I was expecting the use of a fire extinguisher as a result...well then again I guess I could smell if it was getting too cooked with my nose" she said. She looked at his arm smiling. "You have a prosthetic or a regrown arm?" she asked as she turned off the tv. She sat down at the table before she cleared her throat. "You must have a extraodinary tale about how you lost that arm" she said.

(I was thinking Toby wakes up to a partially transformed Riley when he wakes up)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

David walked into his room and set his bag down as well as resting his sword and sheath onto the wall which he also went to removing the more combat armor type clothing and instead went for a casual design with a pair of loose fitting jeans and a white undershirt with short sleeves. His right arm however looked synthetic. on closer inspection one would see a bar code set on his shoulder with his name inscribed under the bar code. Outside of the one flaw on his body, the rest of him appeared to be carved from granite, his muscle structure showed that he was as strong as he said just as much as it was clear he knew of survival. He moved back down from his room in the more relaxed atmosphere seeing the news story. Of course Fox news was throwing everything in the direction of inducing fear in their viewers, "So fox has even got their hands on the story? This is going to be one hell of a mess to clean up." He spoke before wandering in and seeing his first real home cooked meal in years, "Thanks again by the way." He spoke scratching his head with the synthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Miranda sighed. "Well, I'll see what I can scrounge up with" she said. She left the room before she went into the kitchen to make something for the two of them. She grabbed some meat from the freezer, and the ziploc bag said Venison with today's date signifying that it was culled today. She also made mashed potatoes and stuffing before she made some tea. She laughed to herself very proud of herself as she saw just how good a job she had done. She cleared her throat. "Kay! It's done...come out of your cave!" she shouted as she set the plates on the table. She turned on the tv just to see what the big deal was before she realized just how widely covered the story was. It was on all news broadcasts both Local and National. She set the remote on the table and gawked at the horrific imagery. "Damn..." she muttered as she saw the buildings with dried blood on their walls with messages that were mocking them and freaking the humans out. The Fox News channel had the bright idea to tell everyone that the messages were made from human blood, but their so called experts say that it was the work of a serial killer. On CNN they were showing the crime scenes talking about the killings being ritualistic, and the already dubbed this as the Ragnarok terrorists.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 am

Riley briefly heard about Toby's offer though she really didn't feel like she was going to leave the alpha's side at all while she was learning from him or for any other reason on top of that. She let a smile come up to her lips hearing the protective growl Toby gave her which she buried her face into his chest further. Her sleep deepened knowing her protector was there for her.

David sighed hearing Miranda's counter arguement to what he explained to her, "It worked so I'm not changing it. And no i never got sick in that process." He explained walking with her to enter her home which he felt slightly unnerved entering confined space yet again, "I'll eat just about anything. I don't really have a craving for anything, but a home cooked meal." He said to Miranda wondering if she wanted him to stay here longer than just a short while and if he would settle in here. He shook the idea from his head remembering what he was in the city for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:04 am

Toby sighed with satisfaction. "I'm pleased to know you enjoy my company...You can come over anytime you wish" he said before he ran his paw over the side of her face feeling a bond forming. He let out a low protective grow over this female, which no one was going to harm her as long as he was there. He yawned deeply before he closed his eyes as the moonlight shined in through the skylight. He drifted into a light but pleasant sleep. He wondered what his relationship with Riley stood at. He just had casual sex with her...or was is more than just casual and more of a friends with benefits kind of deal. He still was happy to have her in his life, and it was a blessing to have her take away from all of the bullshit he had to put through most of his life.

Miranda looked at him skeptically. "No you're just being too silly...you know how about the dust and pollen particles in rain water? I bet an animal peed on the leaf you used to collect the water as well" she teased. She sighed happily. "I'll take you to your room, so you can get settled in...I'll be a while with dinner. I haven't cooked a meal for two in ages" she said before she looked back at him amused. "What are you craving right now? Venison?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 am

Riley moved onto the wolf and pressed her cheek into his chest enjoying how soft the fully turned wolf's furred chest, "You're so soft and comfy." She said to him nuzzling her cheek into his chest as well as wrapping her arms around the wolf as far as her arms would allow her to do. Soon enough with her effort in bed with Toby she grew tired and began to close her eyes. After the combination of exhaustion and the softness of Toby's fur, Riley began to fall asleep in his chest.

David shook his head hearing her comment, "Steams would be too unsanitary. Who knows what animal just pissed in it or what disease the up stream might have. At least dew and rainwater collected would be more fresh." He said to Miranda. That was when he heard the word 'hun' like she was meaning something else in her wording, "I'm sure I'll be surprised. That can wait though. I'm tired from my long hike up here." He spoke to Miranda wanting both a place to sleep and a good meal he didn't have to hunt down and make a controled fire for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 am

Toby smirked seeing how she reacted to his love making. He could feel very close to her as they cuddled with each other. He chuckled to himself as he heard Riley say this to him. "Thank you...it's one of the best traits we have" he said. He grabbed the base of the condom and kept it on before he pulled out. He took the condom off and tossed it in the trash near the bed. He transformed into his werewolf form after her lick to his cheek. He gave her a big lick before he growled lowly. "Thanks...you were very good too" he said in his deep and sexy tone. He chuckled to himself before he got comfortable so Riley could have a big furry pillow to rest her head on.

Miranda laughed. "You mean you don't drink from streams?" she asked. She paused for a moment. "Well just don't drink from Alkaline body of water" she said. She sighed happily. "It's fine...I know that you could contribute to the clan" she said before she opened the door to the house. "I must tell you hun...you are going to be immersed in a much different word of werewolves than you thought was the norm" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 am

Riley was savoring the way that Toby had taken to her which she pulled herself into Toby's chest and shouted into his chest in sheer ecstasy while her walls clenched down around him. Her legs tightened around Toby's hips as well keeping him held down into her. She began panting feeling his climax filling the condom still inside of her, "I don't think that. I like hearing that proud howl of yours." She said to him slowly loosening her legs around him and then placed her legs down letting Toby go so that he could move away so he could pull off the used condom and cuddle in the after glow, "You're so amazing." She said to him placing a lick on his cheek while still under him.

David nodded hearing Miranda's offer, "Lavender is fine. It's been a while since I've had anything outside of water I've had to collect from leaves." He said to her which he smirked hearing the fact that she took care of half her home while the clan did the other half, "Depending on how long I'm needed around here, I could be here a while." He said to Miranda wondering how she would take that news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 am

Toby grinned as he saw how happy she was with him. "I'll get that spot them dear" he said affectionately. He chuckled. "You can moan...just back sure not to scream too loud" he said. He blushed. "I love to hear it" he said after noticing that she was holding back some. He could feel her insides clamp down onto him every so often. He growled more as he could only take it for so long. His grip around her tighten before he let out a huge mighty victory howl as he began to climax. He blushed looking down at her embarassed. "I'm sorry...I look like a hypocrate huh?" he asked.

Miranda smiled. "I got some lavendar tea if you'd like to try some" she said. She looked at him amused. "The clan provides it...I only contributed half" she said. She looked at him and sighed happily. "It's kind of nice having a male around" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 am

Riley could say the same thing regarding repeating what they were doing now more in the near future. The dominate growl Toby gave to her as they mated gave her that sensation adding more to the session, "Oh yes. Right there is perfect." She said to toby keeping herself from moaning out loud though her body repeatedly expressed that she was repeatedly being sent to an orgasm each time he passed into her g-spot.

David waited patiently for the vehicle to stop in front of the house which he was more than willing to get out of the confinment of the vehicle the instant it turned off, "Some tea would be perfect. Thank you for asking." He said to Miranda taking his weapon and tying it to his hip once more, "I guess that your job pays pretty well for you to get a place like this." He spoke tying the mask up to the sheath's band
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Toby continued to have his way with the beautiful thrall, which he growled every so often showing his dominance. He chuckled to himself. "You know I look foward to doing this to you a lot more in the future" he said giving her those bedroom eyes. He kept his pace, and he made sure not to go too fast. Riley could feel the power in every thrust, but he also was only into her a couple inches as her g-spot was there. He was intending to give her multiple orgasms during this session...that was his goal. He grinned feeling her pull him in deeper. "You like it when I go this far?" he asked.

Miranda sighed. "It's not my call to make...Toby has overall control over the gammas...I'm just the daughter of a Beta" she said humbly. Miranda nodded. "We're almost there...just hold on" she said. They finally arrived at a cozy house in the woods were there was another house on the other side of the gravel road. Miranda pulled in before there were dogs heard barking. She parked the car and got out. She looked back at David waiting for him to get out, so she could lock the car. "You need some herbal tea?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Riley was more than willing to have some time to relax and unwind, especially since she had been needing to unwind since she turned. She grinned at Toby before feeling his massive member slide into her stretching her out as much as her body would allow, "Oh yes. I just have a hard time going this far all the time." She said to him before feeling him thrusting back and forth into her. She began her deep and rapid breathing while she took in his actions. She was enjoying everything that Toby gave her making sure to keep him close, "I will when I get there stud." She said to him before she felt him hit that special spot which she out of a muscle spasm pulled him in more with her legs keeping herself quiet to play with the alpha wolf until she was beyond satisfied.

David was enjoying the fact that Miranda felt that she had faith in him. David then shrugged his shoulders, "I guess that I just give them too much credit then. It's up to you since it's your operation." He said to the two of them before finally hearing the phone hang up, "It's fine. I forgot to take account of the zealots." He said to her which he looked back at Miranda wondering what she was thinking about the recent turn of events and so on, "Are we almost there?" He asked Miranda before taking the mask off again since the reports mentioned wolf masks being present and he didn't want to arouse suspicion in the locals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Toby sighed deeply letting out a heavy growl. "I think that right now we can just use this time to relax and unwind" he said as his voice changed. He felt her pull him in with her legs and arms, which he chuckled as she slid his member into her folds for him. He knew she was a virgin from how much he stretched her out. "You are a little assertive my shewolf...have you been waiting that patiently for me?" he asked. He began his movements inside of her as everything came naturally between them. It was not a sex frenzy free for all instead it was just the two of them enjoying the moment and not wanting to rush it. He listened in on her vocalizations and behavior to decide where was the best spot. He was very intune with her body, and it did not take too long to get to that very special place Riley had inside. He kissed her once he found it. "Scream into my chest if it gets too good" he said after their lips parted.

Miranda nodded. "I have complete faith that you'll be able to hold your own" she said. "Sounds good" Lilian said. Miranda sighed. "I don't think that some of the hunters will care...most of them shoot first and ask questions later" she said. Lilian sighed. "That's true as well, but I have to go here...Tai is being a brat today" she said. She hung up the phone, which Miranda looked over at David. "I'm sorry about that...I just don't have a lot of faith in zealot hunters. It has never worked well with this region. There's going to be some political backlash in the clan...I just know it" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Riley could feel something that was touching her though later she found that it was his member. It had turned the wolf on to see and feel the male having his arousal just as much as she was showing it as well, "That's no problem then stud. When I'm ready for pups I'll be sure to get rid of those for you." The female spoke letting him move that way he could get the condom that they needed for their moment. Riley watched as Toby had pulled the box out then slipped the large latex onto his shaft, "Well. That all depends on how long you decide you want to keep going and if I think i'm good to start a family." She said to him before she felt as she was forced onto her back which she was more than willing to let the alpha do as he liked. She was craving all the attention that Toby added to their moment which she grabbed onto Toby and pulled him in using her legs and her arms to keep him close while he gave his attention to her.

David smirked to Miranda under that mask, "That works for me. I'll relay any information that I have when I get to a safe spot. Names, locations, level of security and anything that will sound amusing." He said to the two of them. The use of federal forces sounded like a good idea since as soon as the problem was over he could deal with his own problems and eliminate those key players from behind enemy lines, "If they hire hunters then I'll relay who is good and who is bad. They'll trust an enemy of an enemy especially if they are human." He informed wondering how far away they were to Miranda's home so he could get out of this small space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Toby was unaware that his member had been quickly growing hard, but it was a clear indication that he was thinking about mating with the vulnerable thrall. He watched her eyes seeing that she was wolfing out. He sighed happily as he nodded. "I have a pack of them...I'll have to open it though" he said before he caressed her back as he let her know that he was going to take care of her needs. He got out of bed sporting his huge erection for Riley to see as he walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a huge box that had a prescription on it. Then a smaller box that was known in the stores to be the largest size available. He opened the box and pulled out a wrapper. He opened it and slid it onto his big fat member. Toby looked up and chuckled. "I don't need to use it all, but most of it for show" he said as he crawled in. He already forced her on her back. He was showing all of his power over her, but he was still slow and methotical. It was how a wolf mated, and just as a wolf would he leaned in to give a gentle bite to her neck. His hot breath hit her ear before he licked her cheek. His claws on her sides tickled, which the excitement mounted. The big alpha male was finally going to please Riley who so despirately needed it.

Miranda sighed. "We need to know the Key players and their location asides from Ian because I don't think Ian will use the same tactics as last time" she said. Lilian cleared her throat. "If these are humans, then we are going to have to let the Feds to handle it" she said. Miranda gulped. "Is it a little to early to ask for federal assistance?" she asked. Lilian growled. "With a world full of Twitter and Youtube! You think that the Feds can clean things like that up? They need to be let known now so they can be proactive" she said. Miranda frowned. "Yea but...what if they hire hunters?" she asked. Lilian laughed. "They won't...they will handle the humans and punks that we capture..." she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Riley began breathing deeply when the seductive growl came up where she then picked herself up from Toby. Her breathing grew deeper as she looked into Toby's eyes. Her own had turned to a yellow color while she pressed her hands to his chest, "Do you have any of those condoms by chance Toby?" She asked him moving her hands up and down his chest while she looked to him. Her body felt hot, more so than before. She could feel strange sensations in her body leading to what felt like a rush of electricity flowing through her body.

David nodded to Miranda. He closed his eyes listening to everything that was coming from the two women that spoke over the phone. It was his opinion that it was more likely a virus though anything was possible in this hidden world that normal people had no idea about, "So. Espionage it is? I don't mind at all. Might be a little difficult to resist the urge to slaughter the entire location, but I guess that I could keep from being a blood thirsty maniac for a few days or so." He said to the two of them with a smirk on his face. He was eager to get his blade bloody though that could wait if it meant that he have his revenge on Ian and his clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Toby continued to massage her shoulder, and he growled seductively as his wolf took over the wheel. His attention went down her body but around her breasts. He was intune with bringing out the wolf in Riley. Well he was encouraging her to wolf out. Deep down he wanted to see if she would transform physically or just mentally.

Miranda looked very concerned. "You think this is a week virus? Or a Cult following?" she asked. Lilian sighed hearing David. "Hey...Ian has killed a lot of people, and probably left many others like you. This is over 200 years of orphans that want to see him go down" she lectured David. Miranda sighed. "We already have interrogators, and they are very good at their jobs...but I think there might be a purpose for you yet" she said. "What do you have in mind?" Lilian asked. Miranda sighed. "I was thinking maybe David could infultrate the group as a mole and get some intelligence" she said. Lilian sighed. "I'll try to pass that along to Toby and the Elders" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Riley looked away from Toby not in a way that she didn't want to be near him, but she just didn't want him to see how embarrassed that she was at Toby;s words, "Well yes. She is liking the idea." Riley said to Toby keeping her face from being seen. She could hear his heart beat speeding up as the moment lasted all the while while keeping herself under control despite what Toby said earlier about keeping the instincts from taking complete control. That was when she felt his hand on her shoulder which she began to relax and settle herself down while she massaged her shoulder. She moved further up his body then she moved to kiss his lips feeling a small bit on the unusual side as she went further than she expected.

David nodded to Miranda, "Primarily with vampires, but yes I have seen such a tactic. It stemmed from a less severe case of a vampiric virus, but I've never heard of such a thing with wolves. It's still a shock to me." He said to her before Lilian asked who he was, "My vendetta stems from him slaughtering my town like cattle and the only reason I'm alive now if because I had a dead person's blood on me hiding my scent from them. If anyone wants to kill that bastard it's me." He explained just about causing the metallic sheath he held to creak from the force of his grasp. He felt some relief that his hypothetical scenario had less of a chance happening than before though he was still worried about the situation, "Just keep an eye out. If you need me to interrogate that man you've got captured I'd be more than willing to help get information you need." He spoke in the robotic tone that seemed to make him seem like he was damaged. In a way he kind of was damaged with how much hatred he felt for one wolf and the fact he was traumatized by the events leading to his current occupation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Toby chuckled. "You see...we do have our similarities...except our ideas of what romantic this are can be a little different. Though, I bet your wolf side is loving that idea" he said. He looked at her blushing, and he could smell her arousal. He cleared his throat trying to not make this too uncomfortable for her, but his instincts were driving him like crazy at the moment. His breathing became both deep, and his heart began to pound quickly. "That's true, but they also like to play around with their role models as well" he said before he flinched to her touching his stomach. He was trying to read into what her intentions were, but he soon relaxed and exposed his belly more to her. His wolf side came out, which he reached over to touch her shoulder. He began to massage her shoulder as he focused on setting the mood for them.

Miranda looked over at David curiously. "Have you heard of this tactic before? I've never heard of Ian as recruiting humans as is...he always have turned them first" she said. "Who's with you?" Lilian asked from the other side of the phone. Miranda sighed. "It's a human hunter from the Rockies...he was raised by werewolves, and he's got a vendetta against Ian" she said. Lilian sighed. "Tell me who doesn't have a vendetta these days" she said. Miranda looked over at David sternly. "that's not going to happen David...Technology has advanced since the 1940s. Toby is able to get a hold of a whole lot more of werewolves now than Steele could ever dream of. You'll see how unique our civilization is compared to the tribes out there. Most of the Werewolf clans adopted our format of government, and they have became superpowers in their own right" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   

Back to top Go down

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next