Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4468
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

(You can start playing Riley)Toby looked at David and his eye twitched. "You know...The dog has more information about Riley than Miranda does. If what Riley's dog says is true, then Riley won't be a typical case" he said. He began walking towards the door to the other room. "It's not like I have a soft spot for dogs and pups" he said.

Miranda nodded towards Riley's question. "Usually all the books will exaggerate things, but they never talk about the good werewolves. It's like humans only care about the shocking and the terrible...just watch the news. The bad stories out number the good ones 4 to 1" she said. She sighed. "I understand, but you're still going to be given a tutor to look after you" she said before she laughed. "Of course I'm a werewolf...I wouldn't be a werewolf doctor if I wasn't a werewolf" she said playfully. Toby entered the room with Riley's dog beside him. Miranda looked towards Toby and smiled. "Ah...Toby...would you be kind enough to show Riley what a werewolf looks like?" she asked. Toby looked at her oddly. "Didn't she already see one? And can't you do it?" he asked. Miranda sighed. "Just do it! You can shift into more variations than I can" she said. Toby grumbled before he started to remove his cloak not caring for modesty in the least. His body was very well developed, and his man bits were well endowed. Miranda cleared her throat. "Why don't you transform into your Therian Form?" she asked. Toby grumbled. "Fine...as long as she doesn't scream" he muttered. The dog jumped into the bed curious about what was about to happen. Toby began to breathe heavily, and it grew faster as he hunched over. He grunted as his veins began to bulge. His muscles began to grow and his eyes turned yellow. "As you can see this is what happens to your body as you transform....Toby's done this many times so it's painless to him" she said. By then Toby's hands started swelling up at the finger tips as well as claws began to form. Miranda grabbed Toby's paw to show in more detail. "You can see that Digital and Metacarpal pads are beginning to form, and in his feet his arches are elongating as his metatarsal pads begin to support him" she said as she went around to point out the tail that was sprouting from his loins. "Unlike the werewolves in movies, real werewolves have tails, and genetalia" she said she nudged Toby. "Show her..." she said. Toby sighed as he straightened his posture. Hair was beginning to form but, his penis was already in a sheathe and a line of nipples lined from his chest down to his lower abdomen. "Her you can see that werewolf have 5 sets of nipples...males and females who haven't been pregnant will have fir cover them over. As you can tell, male werewolves have lupin like genetalia in their werewolf form. The average size for a male is 14 inches long and 12 inches around...the knot averages around 18 inches around" she said. Toby gave Miranda an annoyed look as his ears had went from human to lupine like and his nose blackened and deformed. Miranda lifted Toby's lip showing very sharp teeth. "As you can see his teeth have already transitioned to a carnivorous characteristic" she said as Toby's jaw and nose forced out. "As his teeth grow his facial structure deforms into a lupine like structure" she said before she let his flews go. Toby grew to the a massive werewolf that was bigger than a car. Miranda pointed to Toby's humanoid, but well built torso. "We call this for Therian, because it's Beast like...As you can see some of these beasts are built like tanks" she said slamming her fist into his stomach. Toby growled at her, which his voice sounded very deep, powerful, and even erotic for female ears. "There are other forms such as Anthro which means man like, and Lycaon which means wolf like...luckily Toby's as big as werewolves can ever get, but he's been bred to be this big. Usually werewolves are about 30% smaller than him, and they don't consume as much Ki to transform" she said. The dog was in awe seeing Toby's size. Miranda was planning on flaunting Toby's size just to give him a confidence boost, but she found herself gawking at his size. Miranda giggled. "You want to touch him?" she asked. Toby sat down and sighed. Miranda started examining his paw. "You seem to keep getting bigger the more I see you in this form..." she muttered.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3044
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm

David sighed when Toby mentioned there was no reason to be subtle about it, "Maybe so, but if you are subtle about the point then there is a way that you can ease them into the news that they have been turned. Sometimes it works, there might be cases that it doesn't work." He spoke to Toby keeping factual in his speech. He then watched as the dog from before was finally let in the building . He didn't get the conversation with how they were going though he could get some general idea after the dog bit him on the wrist though not enough to draw blood on the wolf, "I can guess that the dog was asking that you take care of the girl. Rather funny how a dog can persuade you but a fellow wolf has trouble convincing you." He spoke tp her joking around with Toby which was evident that he was joking with him.

Riley was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she was a werewolf now because of the previous attack that happened to her. Her mind went to the two males from before and started thinking about the two handsome young men from before though it was usually uncharacteristic of her since she usually didn't think about men as often as this now, "So...Werewolves aren't really like they are in movies and books? And they're actually real?" She asked after hearing that they actually had meetings and organizations . The news that she was changed into a creature from what she thought were fake before now, "I might be able adjust to everything. But right now it's a lot to suddenly take like this." She spoke looking to Miranda, "You're a werewolf too or do you just treat them?" She asked her trying to take everything in.

Last edited by greatdragonsoldier13 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Toby looked at David and shrugged. "I don't find the point in being subtle about it. If she spends too much time in denial, she won't do anything to help the issue. I'm not going to hide things from people just because they don't wish to hear them" he said. He opened the door letting the dog in that was whimpering for the past 15 minutes. The dog looked up at Toby and wagged his tail. Toby roughed up the dog's fur before the dog panted happily. "Usually werewolves that know how the transition works both psychological and physiological will be suggested. The werewolves that are strong enough to restrain a thrall are ideal. I could do it, but whimpery whinny thralls that mourn over their lost humanity just rub off on me the wrong way" he said while scratching the back of his neck. "I work better with pups anyway...they don't complain even a faction as much as the adults" he said. The dog was seeming to get along with Toby, which it looked like she was trying to convince Toby to help her master. Toby would make strange gestures and vocalizations towards the dog suggesting a long heated conversation before it ended with the dog biting Toby's wrist. Toby yelped, but he did not retaliate. The dog released him before Toby grabbed his wrist. "Fine...I'll do it...you didn't need to bite me" he grumbled to the dog. He looked at David before he blushed. "Sorry...the dog was nagging me" he said. The woman looked at Miranda confused. "Who were those people?" she asked. Miranda sighed. "The big insensitive one is Toby...He's our Alpha, and the Quiet one was David...he's sort of a Werewolf Hunter, but only kills bad werewolves" she said. The woman rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean bad werewolves?" she asked. Miranda grinned. "There are different kind of werewolves...just like humans. There are Law biding Werewolves, and there are Law breaking werewolves. We follow most of the human laws plus our own laws. I'm sure that the Alpha werewolf will explain it to you later, after I've finished with your physical" she said. She started writing on her clipboard before she looked up at the woman again. "So what is your name? what's your age? how many people are in your close family? where do they live" she asked. The woman sighed. "My name is Riley Wright...I'm 22 years old...I have a little brother and sister that live with my parents in Salem" she said. Miranda nodded. "Ah, well I guess we're going to have to go over the important Law with you...it's a matter of security for you as it is for us. The law is to never knowingly transform or show your transformed state in front of humans, cameras, or any other device that can distribute the sequence in any media. Do so and you'll be put into lockdown" she said before she giggled. "We do organize meetings for other werewolves to meet and socialize, but it's through word of mouth and not social media" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

(I wasn't aware you wanted me to play her. But yes, just getting the back story before I take over would be good)

David let the process continue, he was getting slightly annoyed on the fact that Miranda was beating around the bush the way she was. He was holding his tongue though Toby just had to ruin the subtlety of the entire scene by blurting it out. He was actually tempted to go and hit Toby in the back of the head for being as blunt as he did though it was done and nothing about what he could do would change the event in any way so it wouldn't help the situation to do such an action. The progression of events made it that much harder for him to not try to do something to shut up the alpha wolf, the event that Miranda finally told Toby to walk out made him feel relieved that he was going to be outside the room made him want to cheer though that was quickly ceased when Toby spoke in the other room, "I'm going to go and keep him company so that he doesn't cause more trouble." He spoke to Miranda half expecting Miranda to need to talk one to one with the victim. David made it out with Toby and then he sighed softly, "You aren't too fond of subtlety are you?" He spoke in a half joking tone while he tried to made a conversation with the alpha wolf and pass the time as Miranda handled with the young woman in care, "So who do you think will end up getting picked out for her tutor? You have anyone you would want to have picked out?" He asked leaning into the wall next to Toby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

(I've never played that Game...so it's just a coincidence. You don't want to play the victim? Or you want me to just tell her story before you take over?)

The woman looked up at everyone looking very confused and panicked. She looked around squinting her eyes and rubbing her head in discomfort. "Where am I?" she muttered before she gasped. "Where's my dog!?" she shouted. Miranda looked at her sternly. "You're in the hospital" she said. The woman looked around. "What kind of hospital is this!?" she snapped. Miranda smirked. "This is a Specialty Hospital" she said before she removed the woman's bandage from her side. The woman went silent after seeing her gash almost completely gone. Miranda looked at the woman sternly. "What did the werewolf look like? How many were there?" she asked. The woman gulped. "What's going on? Who are you people?" she yelled pulling the sheets over her. Toby growled. "Will you stop going around it! And tell her she's a werewolf already!" he yelled impatiently. The woman froze in fear, "A what!?" she yelled. Miranda growled. "Damn it, Toby! Show some empathy already! She was just attacked by a werewolf, and you have to bring that up!?" she yelled. Toby growled. "It's not like she was diagnosed with Cancer or MS!" he snapped. The woman shivered and stared off into space. Toby walked up to the woman. "Hey, and you..." he said before Miranda pointed to the Door. "Out!" she yelled. She spoke to him as if he were a dog, and he growled at Miranda. Toby got up and walked out of the room before Miranda started talking again. "I'm sorry about that, he's just being an ass today" she appologized. "I can still hear you" Toby said in the other room. "Go outside!" Miranda muttered. "What!?" Toby said in the other room. Miranda's eye twitched. "Just ignore him" she said before she pulled the IV drip out of the woman's arm. "You were just in the wrong spot at the wrong time...We're currently investigating your case. Don't worry about the werewolf thing...I've arranged for a tutor for you to adjust to your new lifestyle" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 pm

David began thinking about what happened then the translation back to his own life. It was very possible that if it wasn't for him being found by the Werlocke clan that either one or two events would have happened where he would have either been killed or he would have found a way to survive and have a severe hatred for wolves in general for his traumatic experience. Of course with the recent events coming to play he wasn't going to bring it up since there was a more important measure to deal with with the female waking from her injuries. He was going to let Toby and Miranda deal with the situation since his specialty was combat and not with recovering from werewolf attacks that in turn turned into a werewolf. He let the doctor do her work while he stayed behind her to keep the doctor as the main focus of the treatment.

(This is possibly just a coincidence, but by any chance did you make Miranda as a mass effect reference since I called the clan werlocke which is the name of a krogan clan in mass effect 2? Just curious)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Toby was very down from the memories flooding him like a dam that had burst. He sighed. "It's times like this that I wonder if these types of hunters started Ian on his path. I could have went down the same path if it wasn't for my mother" he said before paused for a moment. "She is a Thrall after all" he said. Miranda frowned. "What are you getting at?" she asked. Toby gulped. "I have resented what humans are becoming, and My faith in them has been corroding ever since that knife was put to my neck" he said. Miranda shivered. "Is this how you truely feel?" she asked. Toby shook his head. "It's partly what I feel...but if I do what Ian does, then it will complete the cycle" he said. Miranda smiled faintly. "I never thought about that" she said as she went over to the victim. She took the victims hand and shook it. "You're consious...that's good..." she said before she cleared her throat. "Do you remember what happened to you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

David sunk his head down in front of Toby when he described the events that lead to him losing his father and what lead to him taking the role of the alpha when he took to adulthood. It may have not had the town eradication that his life had, but it was sure to give him the same traumatic value if not more than his own due to the fact that his father died in his arms in convulsions, "That case is not your fault. I agree with Miranda on that. Certain hunters will attack wolves indecriminately. He would have been attacked if you were around or not. I reminded myself of that fact when I was recovering from the trauma of my home being destroyed outright. The image still haunts me to this day, but I have to remind myself that it is not my fault to have my sanity." He spoke to Tobias keeping in his tone as description and less emotional in the case. He then shifted to see the victim start moving which he then started moving closer to the female making sure not to get too close in the event that she should panic and attempt to attack him. He stayed silent as he watched her move though not in a way that was threatening as she woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 am

Toby looked at David annoyed. "The truth is...It was a home invasion by a group of hunters. One went into my room to slit my throat with a knife before my father came in to save me. We heard them get to my mother, and my father ran outside with me in his arms. We saw her laying on her side, and I got out of his grip. When I ran to her side, I was shot in the back. My father went into a blind rage and slaughtered the men while being shot at. My mom carried my away even though she thought I was dead. We ran to my father when they left, and he died in my arms. He did not just go limp. He went into convulsions and gasped for air as the poison slowly killed him...to say he was playing dead and fled is an insult to his sacrifice. He did not die a quick painless death...and It's all my fault for this all happening" he said. Miranda shook her head. "Toby...You were only 5 years old..." she said as she teared up. She frowned realizing that was what the interim Alpha did to Toby for over a decade. "It's not your fault...you can't believe what Pete said. He's a complete jerk!" she said. The conversation stopped once the victim started to move.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 am

David shook his head, "It's my thought. The acclimation would not be the problem, but possible indoctrination should be an issue all depending. My blade however will give me an advantage that is not prevalent in most clans. The Werlocke clan weapon is a tech based sword. It can cut through just about anything, even through thick alpha bones. I've actually tested that." He spoke to Miranda putting his left hand on his weapon meaning that he was talking about that weapon, "He can try to fight dirty all he wants, but when his body begins falling apart his cheap tricks won't be a problem." He spoke to Miranda. He wasn't cocky when he spoke, but he had a lot of self confidence in his skills as a swordsman and a hunter, "Well then. Seeing that you are the alpha. Her fate is ultimately up to you." He spoke to Tobias since his position gave him authority to do as he needed regarding the female victim that they had picked up earlier. Then came to the issue with Ian and his pups, "And that is what makes it difficult. More than likely he will have beta class wolves with his pups since they are his. Capture would be as much of a blood bath as revenge." He mentioned to Tobias speaking about difficulties with the tactics, "I've heard a couple of stories. He was attacked by hunters and he used every ounce of strength to protect you and your mother. That is the story I most want to be true. Others regard him fleeing and playing dead while he just went missing for all these years so you can understand why I hope it is the story of him protecting his family." He spoke to Tobias where a flash from his own childhood echoed into his mind from the attack Ian placed on his initial home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 am

Miranda looked at David oddly. "So you're telling me you think that training yourself to acclimate would be out of the question even if the benefits would increase your chances of defeating him?" she asked. She huffed. "Ian isn't one to be taken lightly...I've heard stories about his strength was enough to pull 20 box cars in the Railyard Games, and he fights dirty" she said plainly. Toby looked at the two annoyed. "It's a bigger liability having me be her mentor with all the females in heat picking fights with each other for mating rights" he said. Miranda stroked her chin. "That is a problem...but I'd bet she'd rip the shit out of anyone that gets near ya" she said. Toby sighed. "If that was the case, then I'd be fine. I'm getting tired of being objectified" he said. He looked at David worried. "This cycle will be continued with his pups...if we kill Ian in front of them, it would only condition them to gain revenge. We might need to have to capture the pups first" he said before he looked at the ground. "Tell me David...does everyone know about what happened to my father?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 am

David tucked his mask onto his belt which he crossed his arms over his chest, "I chose not to let myself change until I'm ready to finally settle down. I've got too much to worry about at the moment than to let myself turn when I have my agenda to work out." He mentioned to Miranda though when she went to the technology that was connected to the equipment as well as the procedures that came about from how they acquired their information on the various clans that they would trace back their origins, "Still amazing to think about. To think that you can track a thrall's lineage through a DNA sample from a database and from the one you're investigating." He spoke then turned his attention to Tobias, "You would be a better choice for this Tobias. Not to mention that it might help you to be able to show that you truly know your laws. And being a teacher might get you more attention with the ladies if you catch my drift." He spoke to Tobias curling a grin to one corner of his lips while he then turned to the screen when the color shifted quickly, "A pup? Figures that the scum of the earth would actual have a wolf willing to go that far. This just makes my objective that much more complicated." He mentioned to the two rubbing the bridge of his nose seeing that he had to worry about the pups as well as Ian himself. He wasn't sure if he would be ready to attack a pup in the event that they came in his way when he would eventually take on the alpha that destroyed his first way of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Miranda smirked. "So you've been raised by wolves, eh? What made you not want to become one after all of these years?" she asked as she waited for the machine to identify, which werewolf did what. She looked back at David with a proud look on her face. "Our Labs here often get commisioned from other clans to make analysis on samples. Though our data base of Viral strands are limited. Usually we are given samples of the werewolf in question, and we confirm or acquit that werewolf. Our system is far from complete, but it's a work in progress" she said. She looked up at Tobias and laughed. "Why don't you be her mentor?" she asked. Toby looked at her like she was insane. "ME!? But why!?" he yelled. Miranda closed her eyes slyly. "You know Werewolf law, our culture, our quirks, and all that stuff that a Thrall should know...you're perfect for the job" she said. Toby whimpered. "But my job is demanding as it is already" he said. Miranda glared at him. "Oh yea? Well try being a parent, a husband, and be an Alpha all at once" she said. Toby scowled at her before the Computer screen popped up. Miranda looked at the screen and cleared her throat. "Well, the werewolf is foreign, but there's a 60 percent match that it's Ian" she said. Toby looked at her oddly. "So what does that mean?" he asked. Miranda looked back at them. "It means that it's most likely that it was either a Thrall produced by Ian...or..." she said before Toby frowned. "Ian has Pups?" he asked. Miranda nodded slowly. Toby growled. "That's just great!" he yelled. Miranda rubbed her forhead vigorously. "Judging by those wounds the pup is not even an adult yet" she added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:47 pm

David looked back at the doctor when she mentioned meeting a human that was cultured, "Happens when you're raised by wolves from age five to twenty." He said to the doctor still trying to keep on edge out for a possible threat in case one of Ian's scouts decided to go in for the kill which he was more than ready for as demonstrated by the fact that he had killed a few wolves at once without even being touched. He looked back every once in a while though knew what was going to happen when it was noted that the female was past stage two of the lycanthrope infection. He shot his head back then he pulled the mask off his face showing the handsome young man that showed signs of battle though nothing was deep enough to cause an infection and the only scar he had on his face was from when he was training with the alpha to use his blade, "Tobias gave you my name already. David Werlocke. I'm sure you can tell I was adopted for obvious reasons." He spoke with a small grin on his face, "Nice set up then. I didn't think that tech like that existed. Then again Werlocke is a more rural clan so massive clinics and mechanical devices aren't as prevalent." He mentioned before seeing Tobias approaching, "So what's the plan of action regarding her teacher? I don't know the senses as well as you would so I wouldn't be the prime example of a lycan teacher outside of just combat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm

The doctor looked between Tobias and David. "So what's with the Human?" she asked. Tobias shrugged. "His name is David Werlocke of the Werlocke clan. I ran into him a half an hour ago, He's been hunting after Ian for a while now" he said. The doctor looked at David intensely. "Well it's nice to meet a human that is cultured" she said. Tobias looked at the Doctor concerned. "What's her prognosis?" he asked. The doctor frowned. "She's past stage 2" she said. Tobias grumbled. "I'll go get the restraints" he said. The Doctor growled. "There's no need for that right now!" she yelled. Tobias looked back and laughed. "I didn't say I was going to strap her down" he said . The doctor blushed. "You've done it several times before! What makes this any different!?" she muttered skeptically. Tobias pulled out the restraints from a cabinet, and the Doctor looked towards David. "I'm sorry for the informalities...my name is Miranda Pettigrew and this is my Animal Hospital" she said before she sighed. "My grandparents build 10 clinics like these all over the metropolitan area, and we can determine what wolf infected which victim here" she said. She took a blood sample from the female victim, before she went over to a machine hooked up to a computer. Tobias walked over to David and sighed. "We're going to have to assign a wolf to train her before we can release her" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 pm

David followed Tobias while he lead the route to the werewolf clinic, "My adopted father mentioned such a thing before. Using virus saturated fluid to create a biological weapon. I've kept myself from getting struck by any attack for that very reason." He spoke to Tobias while taking the route while explaining his knowledge of werewolf virus warfare. The next location didn't really surprise him though at the same time it had a humorous flare to it considering the patients they cared for. He finished the transport and set the young woman down for Tobias to take care of her while he took a guard position in the event that a scout had been tracking them. While taking the defensive position he listened to Tobias' explanation on the clinic, "I get it just fine. Emergency clinic for victims and other wolves." He spotted the movement in the corner of his eye and quickly went for his weapon though after seeing that the person was the doctor he loosened his grip on the handle of his blade all the while watching her in silence as the doctor and Tobias worked on the young woman. His soldier disposition showed the longer that he was around people or wolves that he was not familiar with. With his history it wasn't hard to understand why he acted the way he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Tobias watched David patch up the woman on the ground, which he looked her all over more thoroughly. "There may be a chance she can be saved from the infection. This looks like a dirty hack technique" he said before he lead David off. "There's a werewolf clinic nearby. They can put her under observation and treat her for the virus" he said. He ran off quickly leading the way. "The more time she doesn't recieve a antiviral intervention, the less managable the infection will be to fight off. The humans found this out with HIV" he said before he cleared his throught. "The fact that this is a dirty hack means there was not that much pathogens that entered her bloodstream in the first place" he said. He frowned. "You never heard of this technique have you?" he asked. He shifted his direction as they approached the city. "Ian developed a technique to enhance his ability to infect people. He'll simply lick things like his claws, sharp objects, and bullets to give him that tactical advantage no more how unethical it is..." he said before he sighed. "I only tell you this because I don't want you to find out where it's too late" he said. They arrived at an Animal Hospital looking place where they entered the door, and a woman with wavy brunette hair in a lab coat approached them. "Take her out back" she said. Tobias took David through the main doors, and into a side door that had a huge sign that said, "Restricted!". Inside there was a huge array of medical equipment, restraints, and technology. It looked like some kind of a labratory for doing experiments. Tobias grabbed an IV drip and some syringes before he looked back at David. "You see that many werewolf clinics and research labs?" he said before he pluged the woman up to the IV. "When a werewolf clan gets as large as ours, we begin to have resources to help other clans throughout the region" he said. He started injecting the syrum into the IV, which the Doctor entered the Lab. "Toby! What have I told you about treating patients!?" she yelled. Tobias growled. "What were you doing!?" he yelled. The Doctor pulled out a clipboard. "I just needed to get my evaluation sheet" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 am

David smirked under his mask which he then crossed his arms over his chest when Tobias mentioned the fact that the clans around this place had more information that others had around there though it hit home when he mentioned the alpha sending thralls to attack towns and such since it was more than likely that it was a similar case when his home was attacked, "You know my views on that. Being raised by wolves and all." He said to Tobias keeping his mind off what happened that long time ago, "If Ian is nearby then I'll stick around so that I can give my assistance whenever I can. I have my vendetta against him as well. Even down to wielding a blade that can cut through just about anything." He spoke to Tobias keeping his hand on his weapon. As soon as Tobias mentioned that he smelled blood and moved out to the source, David began rushing behind the wolf easily showing that he had been working his hardest to give himself an accelerated agility to match another wolf. He slowed himself by sliding to a stop and then pulling off the small pack that carried a small first aid kit with a few other supplies, "Yeah. Just give me a sec." He spoke opening up the pack and pulling out a set of bandages, antibiotic cream and a coagulant to keep her from bleeding too much more. Judging by the wounds however it seemed as though it would be not as needed later down the road. Regardless he assisted as he wrapped bandages, disinfected and used the coagulant in order to successfully have the young woman taken care of. After the first aid was finished, David picked the woman up and kept her close to keep her from injuring herself more, "Where do we go from here?" He asked keeping the young woman close to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:52 am

Tobias nodded. "You'd be surprised what clans know around these parts...especially envolving Ian. I've kept a steady track of his recruiting ventures. He'll often create thralls and/or recruit pure blood and initiate them by having them attack a village or hamlets. The reason why he's able to gain so many werewolves is because of his ability to persuade others into his methodology" he said before he looked at the moon. "I have recently found out there are 4 types of views werewolves have towards humans. I originally thought there were only 3. There are the ones who see Humans as Equal, thoses who Tolerate Humans but want to be separate, and those who see Werewolves as the superior race. The forth type of werewolf is what Ian is. He views Werewolves as Earth's Negative Feedback to human growth. He tells everyone that a werewolf's duty is to control the human population, and not doing so will limit resources, increase disease, increase famine, and ruin our environment" he said before he looked down at the ground. "I honestly don't know what to tell everyone in my clan anymore. We've been having our own problems with coexistence. I'm worried that some members of my own clan will defect towards Ian's cause. I cannot ignore that we're near the tipping point of Regnarok" he said. He sighed when they spoke about his father and his legacy. "If I was any good, then I'd be able to keep everyone faithful in my clan" he said before he looked around hearing that they are being watched. "I wouldn't worry too much about it...If it was Ian, he would have attacked us by now. He would not want to be pegged as a coward by his subordinates" he said. Tobias was a most strange werewolf indeed, which it was hard to tell if he was talking to himself or subtle attempt to lure out an enemy. When they walked away, He began to talk again. "My father is known as far out as Ohio?" he asked. He stopped and sniffed the air. "I smell blood..." he said before he headed off towards a city parks. He found a very beautiful woman laying face down in a pool of blood. He could hear the woman's heart beating slowly in her chest. He saw that her side was gashed up by claw marks, which they had already clotted up. Her Siberian husky approached them whimpering. Tobias looked towards David. "You have any first aid supplies?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 am

David shook his head hearing Tobius respond to his past, "I try not to think about it. It was so long ago and there is no reason to dwell on a past event." He said to him which he took a more relaxed position when the gammas began to disperse leaving Tobius with the human in front of him, "I am rather surprised that you would have heard about something like that. I didn't think it left the clan." He spoke to Toby which then he listened to his speech abut how it is possible that Ian was messing with him. He shared many of his philosophies regarding getting played with, but he usually dealt with those by several different means outside of just reacting, "I am aware of you Tobius. As well as your father's actions in the first half of the century. Your father is still treated like a hero all the way in the Ohio clan base. He had a tough time himself originally. Glad to see he has a good heir to his legacy." He spoke to him which he looked around feeling watched though he couldn't detect where exactly it was set at, "Let's move. I have a strange feeling I'm being watched." He spoke to Tobius moving his hand to the hilt of his weapon ready to attack if there was someone or something watching him from an unknown position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 pm

The young man sighed. "I see. Well I've heard of your story, and it's a shame what Ian did to your village. He's been doing it since the 1850's...Don't take this the wrong way, but it's pretty unusual for a single wolf to be away from their clan this far...well for good reasons. Most often than not, it's either they were banished or left the clan altogether. You can never be too careful" he said. He watched his Gammas tie up the enemy in rope before they drug them off leaving the human to the Alpha. The Alpha walked up to the human, so there was no need to speak to loud for anyone else to hear. "I don't think that any alpha would come into the territory of a large werewolf clan without taking procautions. I suspect this was just a test in our defense. He's wanting to see how fast our response is so he can exploit our weaknesses..." he said before he growled. "I really don't like to be toyed with" he muttered. He paused for a moment. "Forgive me for my rant, but my name is Tobias Wolfgang, son of Steele Wolfgang" he said. His father was a part of a huge legend in the west who overthrew a great werewolf tyrant and his followers back in the mid 1940's. This same Tyrant was the same that had slain the human's village 20 years ago. The Tyrant had strength that was discribed to be that of 10 werewolves, and the legend had brought great respect for the Wolfgang family name. The Wolfgangs were from Germany and thought to be extinct due to them being a target to Hunters wanting to inflate their bravado. This young man was probably one of the last of his family lineage, but his overall appearence was still impressive for being an average strengthed Wolfgang.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

The human male flicked the blood from his blade and sheathed the weapon after seeing the other wolves alieving the situation from his blade and have the wolves there rounded up for capture knocking one out in the process. His pressense no longer seemed needed though as soon as he was questioned he turned on his heel to face the wolf in front of him with the alpha mask where he stood straight, "I was given this mask by alpha of Werlocke clan alpha Bruno Werlocke. I am hunter David Werlocke, adopted son sir." He spoke showing respect for his alpha position, "I responded to an alert that was placed days before. I was under the impression a specific alpha was in the pack coming in." He spoke to the alpha from under the mask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:51 pm

A young man that was about 6'2" with a very large muscular was standing on top of the Council Crest Tower, his cloak blew in the wind as he surveyed his territory. He was put on high alert two days prior that an enemy combatant was returning to attempt a new invasion. He heard the howl from the east side of the city, which was too far for him to get there in time. He made his way down the tower and touched the button on his communicator. "I need any Gamma to report to Powel Butte, my current position is at Council Crest" he said. Someone chimed in. "Gamma Razorfang to Uber Alpha...En route from Not So Happy Vappy. Be there in 5 minutes" they said. Another chimed in. "Gamma Whiplasher to Uber Alpha...Enroute from Fresh Ham. Be there in 5 minutes as well" they said. The young man reached the ground and leaped over the fence. "Other Gammas be alert on the Northwest side..." he spoke into the communicator. The young man put on a tribal wolf mask with the greek letter alpha as he ran down the mountain side. "Gamma Metalclaw to Uber Alpha...en route from Kinda Boring. Be there in 10-15 minutes" someone said over the communicator. The young man stopped on a bridge to update everyone. "Uber Alpha to Gammas of Clack Section. Intercept and apprehend all foreign wolves friendly or not" he said before he began to run again. Just as the Young man got to the killing just as his Gamma converged effectively cutting off all evacuation routes. The young man growled in annoyance. "Damn it!" he yelled before he looked at the surviving wolves. "Where is Ian!?" the young man yelled. The wolves looked at him traumatized after the young man had grabbed one of them by the face and slammed their head's with tremendous force into a tree trunk. He was not in his werewolf form and he put the strongest in their group into submission. The young man proceeded to deliver a brutal punch into the dazed wolf. "Where is he!?" he shouted in a very intimidating voice. "Lord Tobias, you can't interrigate him if he's unconscious" One of the cloaked wolves shouted. The young man snapped out of it, and he dropped the wolf. The wolf fell limp to the ground before he looked at the others. "Take them all into custody...I'll have the elders decide what to do with them" he said. He looked over at the man wearing a similar mask that he and his clan wore. The only thing different was the markings. "Where did you get that mask?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

(Okay, I'll reread. Sorry about the confusion)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

(yes. that was the romantic interest)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Today at 11:55 pm