Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4468
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:18 am

(Meep? Oh boy that's going to be an issue. I thought you were going all Helsing on me)

Joseph approached him. "You got blown up, went berserk, killed a guy, and regenerated puting it shortly" he said before he cleared his throat. "The way you regenerated is why everyone is staring at you. It's not like it's a usual thing for us to see" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3063
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 am

(Special mutation. Vampire that requires blood only to heal grievous wounds. He doesn't know it though)

Soon after his body regenerated, David dropped down to his knees and a loud coughing could be heard echo through the halls. He seemed dazed and confused, "What happened?" He asked himself remembering the explosion though nothing much after that. He looked down seeing his body covered in blood and his armor full of holes. He shook himself out of his state and got back on his feet, "What are you staring at me for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Joseph saw David and was horrified. "David!" he shouted. He bit his lip seeing how David was now behaving after having his arm blown off. He gulped seeing his arms regenerate, which disturbed him. He was not sure what David would do once he got to Miranda, but surely he would not kill her...would he? Miranda was in her cell trying to figure a way out of the prison" he said.

(I still have no idea what your character is)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Once the smoke cleared, they could see the damage on David. His organic arm had been destroyed, several spikes of iron and steel pierced through his chest and stomach and it looked as though a chunk of his sides were gone as well. There was no heart beat audible on the hunter though his body still moved.

A laugh started coming from the hunter as he began pulling out the shards of steel from his body, the laugh grew more sickening and insane the longer it lasted until all of the shards were removed from his body. His body continued moving regardless of the fact that it seemed that he had no heart beat. His body then launched forward while the laughter grew more insane. One scout that had rushed to investigate the explosion was the first victim of this break in sanity. The hunter slammed into the wolf and the impact stunned the wolf as it hit the wall though that stun only lasted a second before he felt something sink into his throat. He glanced down seeing the hunter biting down and piercing his throat. The scout heard gulping and his body felt weaker the longer the hunter was latched to the scout's throat. In the end the scout was drained dry, if Joseph would have seen what happened he would witness as his flesh arm quickly regenerated and the holes the shrapnel left in his body closed up as though it never happened. His heart beat however remained vacant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 pm

There was an explosion as the boobie trap was sprung. Shrapnel went flying everywhere impailing everyone in various body parts. Joseph growled at David. "What did I warn you about!?" he shouted pulling a shard of metal out of his arm. The wolves looked at David extremely pissed. "Who the fuck is this guy!?" one yelled as he reattached his arm.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:52 am

David's eyes moved towards Joseph when he asked if he liked things that went boom, "I'd rather be silent." He spoke drawing his blade and sparks started cycling around the blade, "Save the explosives for now." He spoke making one quick slash that cleaved through the door like a knife through butter with little to no sound, "That that was why I suggested going in alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Joseph sighed. "I wouldn't because I don't know what's on the other side of that door. For all I know, it's booby-trapped" he said. He looked at the others. "And one got jet charge?" he asked. One of the wolves came with strips of L shaped explosives, detonation cords, duct tape, and a detonator. "Will this do?" he asked. Joseph looked at David. "Do you like things go boom?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

David spotted Joseph speeding off in front of him and as a result the hunter began following close behind the wolf, "You were just keeping me still a few minutes weren't you?" He asked feeling his human arm tensing up while chasing after the wolf to the bunker. David stared into the bunker's entrance a minute looking at the others with him, "So, is there a plan? Honestly I'd prefer to just rush in there alone and kill everything that's hostile." He spoke cracking his flesh knuckles, eager to rush in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Joseph nodded. "I agree" he said before someone spoke over the earpeice. "We've located Miranda" they said. Joseph smirked after hearing this. "Great...now let's do this!" he shouted. He was stalling David just enough to get confirmation. Joseph charged out with David following the Gammas ahead. The came up to a bunker that looked run down.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 am

David grunted hearing Joseph's interpretation of this being a transformation, "Fine. But that can wait until this is all over. Explanations can wait." He spoke ready to sprint out and commit himself to this rescue. When he found the bastard responsible, that one would see his body inside out before he would let the creature perish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Joseph shook his head. "Not necissarily...and I am considering this a transformation...although it hasn't manifested physically yet" he said. He closed his eyes. "Not all transformations are the same. Some are slower than others. You weren't exposed by enough to make you completely changed, but you have been changed nonetheless" he said. He sighed. "I'll have Miranda explain it to you" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm

David looked at Joseph, what calm he gained was now lost when he heard Joseph say that he figured that David had turned, "If that was the case then I would have transformed years ago at some point." He spoke scowling through his mask, "If you want to use that term, then yes she is." He said to Joseph just wanting to get this rage out of his head and start killing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Joseph sighed very skeptical over David's explination. "I doubt that you prevented yourself from being turned...you still act like a thrall" he said. He was rather annoyed at David getting defensive over trivial things. "So Miranda is your female, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm

David huffed, "I did that in an attempt to both free myself from that thing biting my arm and to kill the wolf. I felt lucky that I didn't end up getting turned after that mess." He said to her before he heard Jospeh mention getting his female, "Her name is Miranda." He said to her feeling defensive over putting a label on his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Joseph looked at him curiously. "I heard you cut your own arm off" he said. He sighed. "You aren't giving a second chance to a new group" he said. He walked up to David. "I will help you get your female" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 am

David looked to the side in an effort to break eye contact after Joseph questioned his logic, "I felt it best not to take a second chance like that. First time costed me my right arm. Next time could very well cost me my life." He spoke to Joseph, "We can talk about group therapy later. Now we have to find Miranda and get her out of here before they move her again." He said to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Joseph glared at him. "Does one bad team represent all teams? You are only looking at a tree and saying you've seen the whole forest!" he shouted. He sighed. "Just because you were damaged doesn't give you the excuse. For you to truely get better, you must let things go. You aren't the defenseless little whelp like you were before" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:18 pm

David stared directly at Joseph with his notice, "I get that. I know that I'm not the only one out there. I just work best alone, others just get in the way. I learned that when my squad left me to die. They used me to give them a few minutes to run, and now you can see what that does to someone who is already damaged." He spoke pulling himself away from the wolf, "Do you want to help. Then stay out of my damn way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Joseph growled grabbing him. "Listen to me one second. This isn't just you!...let some of use go with you for cover!" he yelled. He let him go and frowned. "I can't believe you can't see that you're not alone" he said.

(I'm sore...flu shot)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm

David huffed at Joseph for bringing up that being alone was a weakness of his, "Being alone is how I've survived this long." He spoke briefly before moving again. He slipped his mask on his face once more before he left Joseph in an attempt to find Miranda once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Joseph looked at David annoyed. "That is why you don't fight as being alone and have confidence. The only one who thinks that you aren't a part of our team is yourself. Ian is exploiting this weakness of yours..." he said before he closed his eyes and sighed. "Don't think you're the only one with hardships" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:56 pm

David growled at Joseph, finally he took off his mask. The eyes he showed were red, much like blood, "Calm myself?" He asked staring down Joseph, "I've been working alone for several years. I was abandoned by my squad when my group was attacked, I was alone as I protected and saved countless human establishments all to hunt down one alpha. And now he's right there and I can't even cut him without losing the woman that I mated and now share my life with. You tell me how to be calm, you tell me NOW that I'm not alone." He spoke as his lips curled into a snarl. His canine teeth now representing fangs more than actual teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Joseph looked at him concerned. "Are you in that much of a rage that you can't percieve footsteps behind you?" he asked. He frowned. "You need to calm yourself" he said. He shook his head. "No, they know we're here...We have them choked off here" he said. Joseph looked at him in disbelief. "We work as a team. This isn't one against many...so stop acting like it" he scolded him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm

David heard the movements and then the voice, the action startling the hunter coming a mere inch from lopping off Joseph's head, "Let me know what you're behind me." He spoke flipping the weapon to a back handed position so it was away from Joseph's neck before he looked around, "Just stay silent. They find out we're here and they'll take her to another spot again." He spoke moving forward and taking cover when he could to avoid being spotted if there was a wolf on the other side present, "Miranda's my mate. If anyone is going to find her, it should be me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Once he was in Vanport he would see that it was nothing but a marshland with a racetrack to the north. There was some commotion going on at the race track as there was Three werewolves fighting another group of werewolves. Joseph approached David from behind. "We're trying to locate Miranda's position. We haven't found her yet" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   

Back to top Go down

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next