Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3063
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:20 pm

David's body seemed to travel faster than the wind, the mask on his face keeping his now reddened eyes from being whipped by the fierce wind that traveled over the length of his body. His breathing became fierce as his body raced against the forces of nature around him. That was when he finally made it to Vanport. He was not going to fail this and lose his mate. His blade was once again drawn, his mind ready to cut down the prisoners that kept Miranda from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4468
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 am

Shooter fell to the ground gasping for air before he gulped to what David said. He grabbed the knife, and he took off to find Toby. Bruiser lead the others to give Shooter back up. Meanwhile in the room Miranda was in, she was trying to figure a way out of the mess. She managed to remove her mask, and the room was pitch black. "What the hell is going on!?" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm

David growled almost inhumanly hearing that the two were in such different places. He tossed Shooter to the ground, "If I have to go hunting after that bastard again I will personally pay each and every one of you a visit." He spoke clenching his fists, "I'm going after Miranda. Make sure that Toby uses this to murder the son of a bitch" He spoke to Shooter pulling out the knife on his hip, "If he's going to rip the bastard apart, then I want him to use one of my weapons." He spoke to Shooter while he held the blade of the long knife for Shooter to grab, "Don't follow me." He spoke once more sprinting off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm

(Things were going slow because I was trying to extend it)

Shooter gulped as he grabbed onto David arm coughing. "Please!" he yelled. Bruiser gulped. "Ian wants you to make a choice...find him or find Miranda. They are not in the same place. Miranda is in Vanport and Ian is in the US bancorp tower" he said. He frowned. "They had all of the workers inside stay...it's like the Twin Towers all over again" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:24 pm

David skidded to a stop when Shooter and Bruiser had both appeared in front of the hunter. His eyes still shining with the red glow of his bloodlust. His voice was not present even when they asked where he was going, though as soon as the locations of both the wolf he wanted to destroy and the female that he mated he reached out and grabbed shooter by the collar, "Tell me where they are now!" He shouted in a commanding tone, it was clear that the was not the same hunter that had shown himself as the calm hunter of justice, something snapped as soon as this battle started, "I'll finish all of this today." He spoke primarily to himself, but it was clear to those around him.

(It works enough for me. I wasn't sure how you were having the story flow so I just stuck to details)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Shooter and Bruiser appeared in front of David, and they got in his way. "Hey! Where are you going!?" they yelled. They were with a group of defected humans and werewolves who were looking at David very concerned for their lives. Shooter frowned. "We've gotten a breakthrough...We know where both Ian and Miranda are" he said.

(Sorry for the short post...things should be happening really fast)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm

David had nearly been out of sight by the time Toby had arrived with the twins. Even with that, a frightening presense could be felt from the direction that the hunter was running. A feeling that made it seem like a demon had just broken out of hell. The words 'Drowned City' continued repeating in his mind as well as the repeating images of the alpha dead at his feet. As much as the hunter wanted his revenge, his mate came first. He could hunt the bastard down to the ends of the earth if he had to, but he would not last long knowing that he had the opportunity to rescue Miranda, "I'm coming Miranda. Don't you worry. I'm coming." He spoke to himself while his body pushed itself to its limits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Garou laughed at him. "Are you in a position to waste your time? If you were here sooner you would have got her back. They are moving her around after a certain amount of time. Only the next person will know where her next position ahead will be, but I won't know, and that's part of the game" he said. They fell to their knees, and Zoe growled to herself feeling patronized and cheated by David. She walked off past the two, and Bernie looked at her annoyed. "What are you doing!?" he yelled. Zoe looked back with spite and malice. "I'm not going to let a man help me with my job. I have better things to do than be patronized!" she yelled. Bernie growled. "You're going to leave them?" he yelled. Zoe looked back. "It's a waste of my time fighting someone that isn't capable in fighting back" she said. Bernie frowned looking back at the other two. "Where's Ian?" he asked. The Twins grinned. "He's in Big Pink!" they said. Zoe smirked. "I'm heading there" she said. "I'm going too!" Toby yelled. Zoe looked back at Toby and was in shock with this new form he was in. Bernie and the twins were speechless to say the least. Meanwhile Miranda was in some kind of a bunker locked in a dark room. She could hear the other werewolves talking with each other planning their next move.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 am

(Try 'Oogieloves Balloon Adventure' My brain is still trying to recover)

David wanted nothing more than to destroy the two betas that stood in front of him, "If you think that you will survive then I won't argue." He spoke seeing the bleeding gunshot wound on Zoe, "If you are lying. Then I will destroy you both myself." He spoke to Garou and Gunter, the eyes he had showing hatred and bloodlust as though attempting to restrain himself from killing the two beta wolves right there and then. He grabbed the knife from the ground and jetted off past the two beta wolves, what they found only a second later was that he had used the knife to cut the two wolves achillies tendons before they could react to give Zoe and Bernie that much more of an assist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 pm

(Me too, I was forced to watch, "Don't go in the woods")

Garou and Gunter looked at David and smiled. "So you made it" Gunter said. Garou smirked. "I remember seeing those eyes before" he said before he snickered. "You have more important things to do than kill us. Don't worry we'll tell you where Miranda is being kept. At the Drowned City" he said. Bernie growled. "They've got Miranda!?" he yelled. Zoe was bleeding from a gunshot to the chest. She gritted her teeth looking at David annoyed. "You go save her...we got these two!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm

David's feet could not travel any faster than he currently was running. It was beyond being human to be able to run as fast as he had been traveling. Under his mask, his eyes gave a near inhuman glow to them. He could hear the sounds of battle as he approached his destination, it was something he was craving. He drew the short knife from the sheath at his belt and threw the short weapon between the two factions fighting against one another as a way to show that he was there and was itching for a fight. It was then that he was fully in view, like a beast closing in for his prey.

(please RP more tonight. I just got forced into watching the worst movie ever made. I need to forget it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Fenrir looked at David annoyed. "Stop thinking all of us are out to get you. Ian does whatever he pleases. Some of us were just wanting to make a statement, but most of the others hijacked this as a way in getting back at the Metro clan" he said. He frowned. "You being here just made things more interesting for him. I really want to see him dead" he said. Meanwhile Zoe and Bernie were at the library fighting off Ian's second in command Garou and Gunter.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 pm

David had a look of surprise when Fenrir had flat out told him exactly the location he wanted on top of the news that the male in front of him was related to Miranda, "Thanks." Was the only thing that came from the hunter's mouth. His weapon was sheathed, "Just don't expect me to instantly trust you because of this. You are still in league with the enemy." He spoke as he then took off once more. He had heard of the university before and it would only be a matter of time before he arrived. With any luck, one of Ian's second in commands or even the devil himself would be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Fenrir looked at him and looked away. "I don't know what you're getting at. I'm not going to support him kidnapping Miranda..." he said before he looked back up at him. "She's my sister..." he said frowning. He gulped. "Your goal is at the Branford Price Millar Library on Portland State University campus" he said.

Here's the coordinates if you want to look it up on google maps 45.511561,-122.685867
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm

David glared at the drone though dropped his face after a minute. It seemed that he should have taken Toby and Joseph's advice when they had suggested that he should have been hunting for them in the group. Upon hearing the voice, he pulled out his sword and pointed the edge to Fenrir, "And what's your angle if I solve it or not?" He spoke taking up a defensive posture while he stared down Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:10 pm

The drone flew around overhead surveying David's every move. There were still gun fights all over in the background, but nothing to indicate where Ian was. Toby was undergoing a strange transformation, which he sprouted wolf ears and tail. He grew more muscle mass and a gruff voice. Fenrir appeared before David and chuckled. "Having trouble with the riddle?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 am

David looked back and gave a huff, "I do have restraint." Was his one reply as he then took off up stream to reach the destroyed bridge. His eyes scanned for life in the immediate area, though looking up in the sky he spotted the drones. He lifted up one hand and lifted his middle finger to the drone in almost a challenge for the man on the other end to send someone after him. His attention was brought back to the ground as he searched for something that could give him some sort of information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Toby looked at him annoyed. "We have 5,000 werewolves fighting right now, plus human soldiers...It's well within reason to have them search all trees at schools and libraries than it is to seach all trees in the city" he said. He looked at David annoyed. "Bring the member to us, and we'll take care of it. I don't want you to kill him in the midst of your torture" he said. The bridge was several miles upstream, and it was empty. There was damage to the bridge as a missle had blown up a portion of the road deck. There were drones doting the sky and one of them were eyeing David.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:14 am

David huffed as he left the scene though froze in place when he heard toby say to wait. He slowly turned his head hearing the explanation that Toby gave. It was a logical conclusion, but the answer was too broad to actually be helpful, "So we are going to waste time arguing over the answer to a riddle. I'm going to find one of Ian's crew and interrogate in. Torture if i have to. You can answer the riddle if you want to." He said to them before moving along the river to get to the bridge Toby was thrown from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 pm

The medic frowned. "By law, we are supposed to all have phones with the "Find me" app. The system is bogged down" he said. Toby looked at David. "Wait!" he yelled. Toby frowned. "This is a riddle...it's not a tree that gives you knowledge. I think we're looking for a tree near a school or a library" he said. Joseph frowned. "That might not be good enough...We still have 1,000 trees to search" he said. Toby was breathing heavily. "I need to think about this!" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:40 pm

David looked to Joseph and then grunted, "Of course Miranda isn't going to pick up. The note said that they had kidnapped her." He spoke now getting that Ian was the only one here that knew about what this tree of knowledge could have been, "Fine then. I'll see who's left at Ross island bridge and interrogate any wolves on his side that are up there." He spoke as he once more started in a run. He had no idea what they were planning to do to Miranda, but he had to get her out of there to make sure that the worst would not come to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Joseph looked at David and sighed. "I'm not sure if there is a place called the tree of knowledge" he said before he growled. "By the time we figure it out, he'll have set up another ambush" he said. The medic wolf sighed. "If there wasn't so much crap in the air we could be able to track him down" he said. He pulled out his phone and tried to find Miranda, but he growled. "Damn it! No signal" he muttered. Toby began to wake up, and he coughed. Joseph's eyes widened in surprise. "Toby!? Are you alright!?" he yelled. Toby looked at them in a daze. "How long was I out?" he asked. Joseph frowned. "I don't know...how did you end up in the river?" he asked. Toby frowned. "I was thrown off the Ross Island bridge I think...Last thing I remember is me being in the water, and some kind of explosion above the water. I don't remember much after that" he said. Joseph frowned. "What's the tree of knowledge?" he asked. Toby looked at him oddly. "Tree of knowledge? Never heard of such a thing" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:29 am

While he didn't struggle with bringing Toby back to shore, the extra assistance Joseph gave him made his task of bringing the alpha back to the shore. Once on land and he could finally stand he cleared the way for both the medic and Joseph to attend to their alpha. The one thing that made him wonder was how Toby ended up in the water long enough to go that far into hypothermia. He looked to the wolf reading the note left behind and let an inhuman growl come from his throat, "It sounds like he's more fucking with my head than yours." He spoke taking the words 'tree of knowledge' into account, "By tree of knowledge, does he mean the biblical tree or is there a landmark here that is significant like that in this town?" He asked. With Miranda captured now, it was beyond personal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:48 am

Landon closed his eyes and huffed. "It's not indoctrinization if the groups of people that coalesce with us already have the same ideas as us. We both get what we want. Do you know what that makes us? It makes us a community, and you just a lone wolf. Sure you are one man, but with all those body modifications I hardly believe it's all you doing it by yourself. You have your doctors and technicians for that. Are you always this ungrateful?" he asked. He opened his eyes and scowled at him before he ran off once everyone was distracted with Toby. He placed a note on the ground. Toby was limp and lifeless as Joseph dove in to help pull Toby in. "He's hypothermic!" he muttered before he laid Toby on the ground. Joseph was in great distress. "I'll be god damned if I allow the son of my best friend to die too!" he yelled. He looked up at the medic wolf coming in. They got the water out of Toby's lungs before they wrapped Toby in a blanket. One of the other wolves found the note, and it read, "To the one who reads this note, I am either dead or left serving my purpose. We have captured Miranda, and if you want to get her back, you're going to have to play a game with me. I bet you're itching to find me, old friend. You'll find your next clue at on the tree of knowledge, love Ian" The wolf looked at David. "This guy is fucking with us isn't he?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 am

David looked back ready to swing when he felt the hand on his shoulder. His fist primed to strike though he stopped seeing that the hand did not come from a threat like he first figured. His heightened breathing and his rapid pulse slowing down as his body calmed itself. He then looked to the downed Landon, "Do you know what makes us different? I don't indoctrinate others into a following to get what I want. I do it all by myself. No help from others." He spoke before hearing the name of the alpha. His hand reached for the knife at first though instead he sprinted to the river to dive in and rescue Toby, his body gliding through both the air and water as he picked the alpha male onto his shoulder all while attempting to swim for the shore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)   

Back to top Go down

Call of the Wolf (omuyasha, mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next