Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:32 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon blushed and smiled.and though to her self.'am i really doing this ,am i really touching a werewolf and huging him ,has i fallen in love with him.'as sheon got closer to him she did a deep kiss to the large male wolf in frount of her as she did so she felt a warm heat comeing off him when she did kiss him in to a deep kiss with both there toungs playing at each other .sheon wraped her both arms around the male ,then brock the kiss ."i loves you"she said with a smile
those words warmed his heart and he wagged his tail licking her face over and over then licked her clothes covering her breats then lower if she allowed then looked back to her face his shaft sticking out of its sheath slightly from being turned on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7677
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 am

sheon blushed and smiled.and though to her self.'am i really doing this ,am i really touching a werewolf and huging him ,has i fallen in love with him.'as sheon got closer to him she did a deep kiss to the large male wolf in frount of her as she did so she felt a warm heat comeing off him when she did kiss him in to a deep kiss with both there toungs playing at each other .sheon wraped her both arms around the male ,then brock the kiss ."i loves you"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:33 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon looked at him aand smiled"good boy"she said pating him on the head
he rubbed agaist her hand that had patted him gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 am

sheon looked at him aand smiled"good boy"she said pating him on the head
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon was about to yell again but she needed to be brave geting closer to her mind and taking a deep breath ."i can do this"she said opening the door and geting in .seeing his golden eyes .she started to go near him more yess she was scared but she needed to fight it as she walked to him .then huged him feeling his warm furr on her face.

the large animal nuzzled her with his muzzle closing his eyes accepting her hug and then licked her as a dog would showing her he wouldnt hurt her even in this form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm

sheon was about to yell again but she needed to be brave geting closer to her mind and taking a deep breath ."i can do this"she said opening the door and geting in .seeing his golden eyes .she started to go near him more yess she was scared but she needed to fight it as she walked to him .then huged him feeling his warm furr on her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon felt him kiss her more but she was a little sad he need to go home .sheon whent home and sleeped .she felt better and was glad he killed all the rats .sheon then could not sleep at night.somewere at 4 :oo she could not sleep .sheon then walked to him house and noked on the door .but the door was surprizzing open a little as she looked thoguh the door seeing wulf in his ful form again

he stared at her with golden eyes not moving letting her choose to approch or flee either way it would show how she truely felt if she ran it meant she still feared him in this form and if she stayed or came in it might mean she was attempting to brave her fear of him hesnorted then went towards her watching her carefully as he padded over to the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

sheon felt him kiss her more but she was a little sad he need to go home .sheon whent home and sleeped .she felt better and was glad he killed all the rats .sheon then could not sleep at night.somewere at 4 :oo she could not sleep .sheon then walked to him house and noked on the door .but the door was surprizzing open a little as she looked thoguh the door seeing wulf in his ful form again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon felt him puting her closer to him like he loved the kiss .then sheon heared his graw showing her he liked her .sheon did not mind it was cute to her .
shocked at his action he gently forcefully broke the kiss and pulled away "thanks i really had a nice time see you again " he said then after she went inside he returned home next door and went to bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

sheon felt him puting her closer to him like he loved the kiss .then sheon heared his graw showing her he liked her .sheon did not mind it was cute to her .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon pated him o the head and smiled."good boy"she said looking at him .then she looked at the coner of her eyes to see wulf."want to go home?"she said walking to her home and opening the door before she open it .sheon looked at him and gave him a soft kiss o the lips

he gave a soft growl and pulled her close returning the kiss god it had been too long since someone held him or even kissed him and no one had kissed his lips no one until her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:24 am

sheon pated him o the head and smiled."good boy"she said looking at him .then she looked at the coner of her eyes to see wulf."want to go home?"she said walking to her home and opening the door befre she open it .sheon looked at him and gave him a soft kiss o the lips
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon noded and smiled "yess i did it was wonder full" she said rubing her belly showing her was full."and thanks you"she said looking at the sky and seeing the moon
he smiled to her and joined her gaze skyward "its been a great night hank you i really enjoyed it" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

sheon noded and smiled "yess i did it was wonder full" she said rubing her belly showing her was full."and thanks you"she said looking at the sky and seeing the moon
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled as she ate with him on there first date later that day after there date .sheon was walking with him back home.

"did you enjoy yourself" he asked "i liked the meal did you?" he added as he walked her to her house hand in hand looking like a typical ordinary couple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:39 pm

sheon smiled as she ate with him on there first date later that day after there date .sheon was walking with him back home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:30 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon noded and got in to the house and took out her bag."well lets go.i olny got 20 on me so .were do uw ant to go"shje said walking with him
he took her to olive garden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 pm

sheon noded and got in to the house and took out her bag."well lets go.i olny got 20 on me so .were do uw ant to go"shje said walking with him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled "thanks you"she said huged him and watch him throw them away"i'lll do any thing to ow you back:"she said

he smiled nad held her as she hugged him "then lets go on a date" he said willing to accept more time with her as payment he would had asked for coupling but he didnt think she would agree so he decided on something safer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 am

sheon smiled "thanks you"she said huged him and watch him throw them away"i'lll do any thing to ow you back:"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

shanyflower wrote:
after a little while once night it the ground as the grass when light green to a darker green.then sheon looked at him and slowly walked over there as she was still far from the door .with her nees shacking.

"its alright they are all dead and in this bag i will throw it away you better get to bed its late and i am sure you are tired" he said then headed towards the dumpster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm

after a little while once night it the ground as the grass when light green to a darker green.then sheon looked at him and slowly walked over there as she was still far from the door .with her nees shacking.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm

he grinned "well im no cat but im sure even a mutt could kill thiese pests" he said and after she hid he knew he didnt have to hold back and shifted without the moon as he entered her home killing all the rats that he found then went hunting for the ones that hid from him killing them took longer but he had it all done by the time night fell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm

sheon blushed feeling his hands n hers as she walked to her home the lights were off .ass she turned on the lights there were rats every were."AAAHHHHHHHH"sheon yelled runign away from her door and hiding behind a big bush
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

shanyflower wrote:
lol

sheon looked at him and smiled "caome with me"she said with a smiled on her face.
he took her hand and followed her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next