Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7677
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 pm

kira laughed as she moved her hips faster and harder on his dick ."wow for a human your dick is so big and nice"she moaned moving faster as she felt more cum going in side her she yelled in plushure ."ahh yesss"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 am

Far from what Toma would ever admit to her, yes this felt good, beyond any pleasure he’s felt, after all he is still a virgin being his first time. Unwillingly more moans came whispering from his lips in soft tones which Kira would over hear to confirming of her pussy lips gliding hard and fast on his dick is pleasing to his cock as it gushed more of it’s white creamy mess while remaining hard. “Ahhh… sssss… I… I cant hold it in.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon May 06, 2013 4:38 pm

the glass glowed more and more then she smiled evily ."yummy"she said still on top she made a loud moan siting on his dick and moving her hips back and fourth moaning from his dick."ahhh still so hard"she moaned her claws growing from her finger tips and still covered in his cum she moved her hips faster and faster."feels good dose it mahahha ahh oph ahh"she maoned going faster and faster
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 pm

It was a trap, was it? Agin she'd managed to fool Toma and have him in her grasp. Even after he told Kira to give himself time to grow to like at least, before going through this level of passion, yet then Kira shows her longing that refuses to wait. Then agin... in her love of teasing and toying with her new plaything she was getting all what is wanted from Toma, "h-hey... st-stop that! I'm... I'm not ready..." Though voicing the complaint and refusal, his moans betrayed his words when feeling the pleasures of her warming slit folds of her pussy, warming his cock like melted butter. "Ahhh..." Besides her mounting the pleasure from the kept Toma pinned, due to the rough rub. The fast Kira road his dick, all the more it became harden and hot on her clit, "n-no... we can't, not so hard... you'll make me..." Far too late as a stream of white fluid spewed and gushed from the head of his shaft, spraying both her and himself of the seed all over their bellies. And even so after coming, the member remains harden and stiff. "I told you... not so hard," embarrassed, Toma heavily blushes with the head turning away while remaining pinned down on the bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 pm

kira smiled evily feeling him closer to her as she pushed him on the bed she got on top."ok but first thing first is"she said as she rubed her wet pussy on his dick and moving a little faster"t-there ahh"she maoned moving it a little faster.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Though she'd though it was a rejections but it seems Kira took it too far and felt insulated of Toma refusing her advances, but again she took it too personally. Then again... should have Toma considered her feelings? "Wait..." by her arm he took to keep Kira from leaving the room, "just wait... let me... get to know you better. If you want you'll have to let me learn to at least like you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

kira smiled evily as she looked in to his eyes ."i will never stop"she said puting her hands down and rubing his rod .then she looked at him again and looked sad."but...""she said then she looked to the side"lucky i like you "she said walking
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:40 am

Toma wasn't quite sure about this, with the way things are going with himself which this demon girl is forcing and enforcing, "have you consider I may not what this king of life? W-what are you doing?" Did he really need to ask when she'd took his shirt off followed by the boxers along the floor, "what... stop... not like this," it was far too late as she got him on her bed. It shows Kira has been wanting this for a long time. "Stop... stop... wait if you... if you like me even a little then stop this. I'm not ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Her words shocked him to the point of having Toma turn his head and face her, “w-what!? You want a mate?” he continuous licked to the neck still had him to jerk about, not liking the feeling since he is yet to like this Kira demon woman, “does it have to be me?” he shouted, “there are other guys better so why must it be me? If you know my life that well… then you know it’s a shitty life.” It seems she made up her mind about him and wouldn’t want any other besides him. Flatter in some why but still scary with the way she worded to do as she said of he wants to live while receiving a cold kiss. “I can… give you love but you need to be a little nicer, let me think about it.” Instead he find his shirt ripped off, “hey… stop im not ready for that.”
kira gralwed at him again and took his shirt off ."i'll give you every thing ..like a normal home ..runign water ,food,a place to sleep,a better life,"she said as she smiled at him."but i know you want this"she said taking off his pants and boxers .then going back to his face and giving him a other deep kiss on the lips ....the cold floor ,and the air cold as well kira got up and took nuded toma to her room and toook him to the bed as she got on top of him .as the mirros made a circrol around the bed as kira licking at tomas neck and rubing is rod .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Her words shocked him to the point of having Toma turn his head and face her, “w-what!? You want a mate?” he continuous licked to the neck still had him to jerk about, not liking the feeling since he is yet to like this Kira demon woman, “does it have to be me?” he shouted, “there are other guys better so why must it be me? If you know my life that well… then you know it’s a shitty life.” It seems she made up her mind about him and wouldn’t want any other besides him. Flatter in some why but still scary with the way she worded to do as she said of he wants to live while receiving a cold kiss. “I can… give you love but you need to be a little nicer, let me think about it.” Instead he find his shirt ripped off, “hey… stop im not ready for that.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 am

kira gave a light smile ,dark,evil,but light showing him she wants something .not evil but not so hard ,"i want a mate"she said licking his neck then she smiled again seeing him ,seeing his way of life."i know how your life is and how your going though so ."she said geting off and playing with his chest."do as i say and you wont die "she said giving him a deep kiss on the lips softly then a nother kiss on the neck ."why i want you as my mate ,.killing cane be fun ,but i need sex ,and love as well a demon needs love too."she said takeing his shirt off and loving the way he was scered.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 pm

“What do you want from me?” So what did she what? It did seem as though Kira is looking for someone to understand her as she showed sad face in response to his words earlier. Still… he didn’t like her licking him, “what do you want from me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

kira was about to hurt him till she looked at him with a sad face,"i can be nice"she said with a smile"i can "she said licking his face.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 pm

What can be done at this point? Whatever can and will Toma do? All that can be done is to allow Kira have her way, since there is nothing he can do, “just do what you want and get he fuck off me. Why can’t I ever get with a nice girl?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

~laughing very loud kissing him more "your cute human"she said licking him more and trying to hurt him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 pm

What else can he do at this point? He lacks the strength to fight and she’ll only further tease to get a reaction, “I ate you…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 pm

kira liked messing with this human then she lciked him again and laughed "come on i like hurting you"she said grabing him more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm

“You’re a crazy bitch…” her action got this reaction out of him from the biting he dislike, followed by the kiss to be mean, “get off me,” under her hold he struggled and kicked to the point of himself getting hungry, “I give up… I’m to tired to fight with you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:33 pm

kira looked at him and smiled."am evil couse i want to and ..that no one..."she said again biting him again and kissing his lips
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

No matter what she said at this point… he wouldn’t move or make a sound, till… “AHHH… you bitch…” the bitting got him to responded. And as she kissed him Toma tried moving his head, “why are you so… so evil?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 pm

kira was still licking him but she looked at him and got bored."come on scarem for me "she said biting his neck."come on"she yelled kissing him "come on
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

After awhile Toma gave up and allowed Kira to do as she please. He just lied there without making a sound or movement as she licked him. He didn’t even expressed a face of emotion to everything she’s doing to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 pm

kira licked him again and smiled"to bad .you cant leave with out my say so "she said geting on his still and licking him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Thought he was much afraid of this demon woman, but with the way she’s making him angry and since she will kill Toma eventually, why hold back any words or true feelings? The more she tried to lick him the more Toma kept moving his head about, “it…” he shouted, “stop that…” Kira was far too strong as he struggled with her. “So what… I’m human and human live shitty life’s.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 pm

kira laughed again and licked him again "make me"she said feeling his anger geting stronger"i can see your life is shit .."she said geting off and looking at him."you live like a human how sad"she said grabing him by the arms and licking him again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   

Back to top Go down

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next