Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Toma couldn’t stand it, being bullied and treated like a mere object like Kira and his boss is treating him, “who give a fuck how your feeling, bored or not. Everyone treating me like shit, damn it… stop licking me and get the hell off!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7676
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

kira started to laugh then licked him again."your my toy ..i get bored here killing here and there"she said grabing him and laughing more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/ Online
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Toma wasn’t in the best of moods, having his boss lash out in words about the pictures which he took, so why is he screaming about it? Just when he is about to blow up, Toma couldn’t make any talk back since he already hanged up. ”FUCK THIS,” he shouted and slammed the phone, “what now,” he found himself on the floor a licked but turned his head and struggled, “why the hell do you think I like this? I’m not your toy you… bitch!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm

the boss on the phone yelled at him."you better be taking though pics for me ..or your never geting out of there "the man yelled hanging up as the women started to walk to him then grabed him to the floor again ."like your punish ment i know u do"she said licking his lips"am a demon women my slef ..but i always wanted a toy i can turtur"she laughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Toma feared the worst of things while resigning within the basement, which was cruel having him to stay all day with nothing to do and brought him to the point of madness. “Damn you… you… evil girl…” he shouted and pound on the door as it open, to find in was now night. Staggering through the halls he went to the phone and picked it up as Kira laughed, “yes sir?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:44 pm

kira looked at him but he could not see her as the day pasted .she grawled at him."you know my weekness and your not doing shit ."she said as the night was coming along but the door then open by its self and the phone rang showing it was his boss again .kira let him go .and laughed as the window and door was shout
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:38 pm

How did he ended up within the basement? It was a mystery yes but here he is. Toma tried getting out but the door was firmly shut, no matter his might to brake it down, “why are you doing this to me?” He shouted in response to her voice, saying he won’t leave nor kill her, “shit… what’s going to happened to me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:16 pm

looking to the side and walking away ."that dam baster batter not"she said knowing what he would do to her .by the morning she could not get out but last night .toma was locked up in the bessment and wa not let out .thne a voices came up."your not goign to kill me or not leaving "she yelled but you could not see her
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 pm

He winced, hearing her shouting for braking one of her mirror but this also lead him to find a weakness that could save his life. He saw the Kira girl bleed as the mirror bleed, “so… if I brake the mirrors… I can… I would have to die?” Playing along to make it seem he didn’t know anything, Toma tried going to sleep and waited for the morning to make his move and covered himself in the bedding sheets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm

hearing this made kira laughed ."this is fun"she said then looked at him trying to sleep and then once she felt him smash on on of the glass she grawled."dont do that .."she yelled then walked up to the merro and fixed it but you could see blood driping from her side .but once the morro was fixed .she was not bleeding any more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 pm

He wonder what change her mine about killing him. But then again… it also seems she savoring the torment until three days before killing him, thus Toma knew she only going to scare him till she feels to kill. For now he cling to his remaining life, “hey… he found she ha eaten all the pizza, “if she’s going to kill… at least leave me my last meal.” For now he went to his room to sleep with the mirrors around how could he? “Fuck this, I’m going to die anyway, “he smashed on mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

kira rassed an eye brow shocked to hear this comeing out of a normal human ."am shcoked to hear this ..but .."she said then got off of him and puting her knif away."your liveing for 3 more days ..but am watching you .."she said walking away .and as for the pizza in the kitton was all ready eaten by her self.after 12:00 the man whent to a room for him to sleep but the room was full of moirss and so was all the rooms
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Toma was well aware of the consequences of his action, when throwing the hot pizza in her face, but what other choice did he have? Toma wishes not to die so he hand to fight back till it was all in vane when she grabbed him and pin him to the floor. Kiar was a very scary woman, however it didn’t stop the young man to speak boldly, “w-what did you expect? I don’t want to die, so if I’m going to die… I won’t make this easy, let alone give you any respect or honor since your going to kill me anyway. So… shut up and get on with it, I don’t need to take your shit talk of how dare I.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

kia laughed seeing himm so scared but got mad when he blinded her eyes .kia grawled and ran after him .she did not needed eyes she had the glass to see her way though .seeing him run to a room and hid she got him by the shirt and though him on thr floor again and with her on top of him."how dare u do this to me ..kiar no hana naraku "she said in a gralw
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 pm

The whole form of this house was creepy for Toma, enough and to the point of losing his appetite no matter the hunger in his belly, after only having a bite of the pizza. The sounds and voices brought shivers over his spin but what brought him in pure terror was the reflection in the mirror that wasn’t his own, but a girl with an evil look in her eyes. He looked behind himself, think she was behind him till realizing she is standing right in front of him, when slowly coming from the mirror, “what the hell!?” He tired running but the doors were found firmly shut, “holy fuck…” in shock to find blood running off on the walls, none the less he then tried kicking the door down but couldn’t while finding himself backed into the wall with a blade to his neck. “I don’t want to die… I don’t want to die…” he said in thought to himself as this girl said how he wished for death. “What should I do… I don’t want to die…” reaching over with his hand, Toma feel the pizza and wished he’d picked up a knife, so instead he through it in her face, blinding her eyes in tomato souse and cheese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The daily life of an inexperience and naïve young man, has lead one into a job he comes to despise greatly. At first for for what it seemed, working as a sales rep for an insurance company, dealing in all matters to help others, Toma thought he was giving back to the Community and helping his fellow man, however that was far from the truth then he realized. Extortion, faulty contracts, and among the laws that are set up to take advantage of people, this so call insurance company which claims to help those who are in need, is no more than a corrupt capitalistic business venture design to steal from the needy. Each day Toma increasingly disgusted with himself, sighing over paperwork that would eventually put people out of their houses, rob others out of what insurance claim that was promised, or stealing from war orphans and widows, but if he hates it so much... why would he continue to work out such a job?

Not only with the contract hanging over his head which requires him to work for the company at least two years, he's also neck deep in student loans and all sorts of debit. Quitting his job would mean getting sued by the company for breaking the contract, but above all being out of the job would lead to financial troubles into the much harder life's hardships. "Somebody kill me now..." He uttered in a tone of anguish as he approached his desk with all sorts of paperwork, which will ruin peoples lives at a stroke of a pen. Toma very well signed his own death warrant when wishing for dad as though it were coming true, once coming through the door to his office... being his boss followed by an unknown elderly looking male.

"You want me to go to the Kira Demon House," which the house was called, due to all it's rumors of a demon who kills anyone trespassing the domain. "I won't do it... I'm not stepping 1 foot inside the house." Though the protest was made, however the boss took him aside and whispered in Toma's ear, likely talking about the threats of being fired and breaking the contract which brought up the shock of horror on his face, "yes sir..." He complied with the submissive attitude, leaving his office and heading back to his apartment in order to grab the camera along with his belongings.

At first coming on the house property line, already he had the feeling he was being watch that brought on shivers up his spine that also kept him from entering the house. "You can do this... just go inside and take pictures, everything is going to be alright there are only rumors," what say in order to force them to enter the house and did something about bringing the camera out and started taking pictures. It did however took a long time as it was getting dark and by then Toma was compelled in hunger since he did skip lunch, now it was past time for dinner. So over his cell phone he called out for pizza delivery, ordering a extra large deep dish pizza with extra pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, tomato,mushrooms, and little bits of bacon with a side order of 10 buffalo wings, garlic bread, and a large root beer soda.

By the time the delivery boy came with his order, he didn't approach the house but rather waited outside for Toma to come out. Obviously everyone has heard about the house and wouldn't dare enter, so he paid the man then went back inside the house with his food. Still that feeling of being watch remained in feeling as he went into the kitchen and set the food down on the table, "who's there..." He shouted knowing that somebody is indeed lurking about in this house.

before the Toma could get to the place kira was ruming around and knowing he was going to come his way but the thing is she could only go tough glass things like glass cups of windows ,miorris (?).the only way for her to get out was only by night .later in the day she saw he was here how she know by looking though the glass window.her hair blowing in the wind as she looked at him closely .she smiled very evily knowing he was scared but somthing about him made her day alot different ."humans"she grawled as she started to roum around the place by walking thuoghr the glass ,once she saw the male see started to watch him take pictres and other things .

kira saw he ordered pizza .kira smriked seeing he was scared like many .that dared to come in .the man tha gave him the pizza was shocked and surpirzed that the man was there.after that the man was eating and kira watched him eat ..the bossed called telling Toma to remeber to sleep there or he would fire him.kira rased an eye brow knowing this was going to be fun scareing the shit out of this poor man .as the night fall down to the ground it was time for her to walk out of the glass. Toma. was looking though the window looking out side and his self till there was a face .he though it was him till kira came out of it and smiled evily as her body was see though but once her foot toched the floor she was no longer see though .her hair going to the floor she smile at him."i see you were foursed to work here how sadd "she said walking closer to him as blood came out of the floor bords ."after to night you ..would wish you were died .but i heared u want to die"she said taking out a knif and laughing like a mad women.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

The daily life of an inexperience and naïve young man, has lead one into a job he comes to despise greatly. At first for for what it seemed, working as a sales rep for an insurance company, dealing in all matters to help others, Toma thought he was giving back to the Community and helping his fellow man, however that was far from the truth then he realized. Extortion, faulty contracts, and among the laws that are set up to take advantage of people, this so call insurance company which claims to help those who are in need, is no more than a corrupt capitalistic business venture design to steal from the needy. Each day Toma increasingly disgusted with himself, sighing over paperwork that would eventually put people out of their houses, rob others out of what insurance claim that was promised, or stealing from war orphans and widows, but if he hates it so much... why would he continue to work out such a job?

Not only with the contract hanging over his head which requires him to work for the company at least two years, he's also neck deep in student loans and all sorts of debit. Quitting his job would mean getting sued by the company for breaking the contract, but above all being out of the job would lead to financial troubles into the much harder life's hardships. "Somebody kill me now..." He uttered in a tone of anguish as he approached his desk with all sorts of paperwork, which will ruin peoples lives at a stroke of a pen. Toma very well signed his own death warrant when wishing for dad as though it were coming true, once coming through the door to his office... being his boss followed by an unknown elderly looking male.

"You want me to go to the Kira Demon House," which the house was called, due to all it's rumors of a demon who kills anyone trespassing the domain. "I won't do it... I'm not stepping 1 foot inside the house." Though the protest was made, however the boss took him aside and whispered in Toma's ear, likely talking about the threats of being fired and breaking the contract which brought up the shock of horror on his face, "yes sir..." He complied with the submissive attitude, leaving his office and heading back to his apartment in order to grab the camera along with his belongings.

At first coming on the house property line, already he had the feeling he was being watch that brought on shivers up his spine that also kept him from entering the house. "You can do this... just go inside and take pictures, everything is going to be alright there are only rumors," what say in order to force them to enter the house and did something about bringing the camera out and started taking pictures. It did however took a long time as it was getting dark and by then Toma was compelled in hunger since he did skip lunch, now it was past time for dinner. So over his cell phone he called out for pizza delivery, ordering a extra large deep dish pizza with extra pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, tomato,mushrooms, and little bits of bacon with a side order of 10 buffalo wings, garlic bread, and a large root beer soda.

By the time the delivery boy came with his order, he didn't approach the house but rather waited outside for Toma to come out. Obviously everyone has heard about the house and wouldn't dare enter, so he paid the man then went back inside the house with his food. Still that feeling of being watch remained in feeling as he went into the kitchen and set the food down on the table, "who's there..." He shouted knowing that somebody is indeed lurking about in this house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

backround:in this time when men only wore suts and ties and all classes looking .in the large looking home lived no one ut a few people comeing in and out but they did not live there ,there were men that wanted to buy and place .by teeling other people about how great the house is .a old men smiled and wort down on the news paper .'this house is old but .that dose not mean its no good try to bye this lovly home ..come and stay for a low priss 'but he did not put that there was a demon in the home .a demon that loved to kill ,a demon ..a female demon the old man has in deed seen her but was lucky he ran.the demon women was named by' kira narakuhana 'people that lived there before has died from her and others have ran and hid from her and was abole to get away .there were so many different storys about her.each one ..is wrong in there own way. kirapretets this home from any one ..but humans .she dose not care if humans come in or out..she can kill them no probblem .but kira was the only demon in the word so that was nothing to worry about .

now:this man (your chara name)is working in his dest at work (it can be any job) his boss comes in and smiles at him and a new face come next to him and sits on a chair in his offecs .the old man that sat down smiled and took out a paper and put it on the dest in front of him.then then took out a pin"sir(his name)you have won a home for low price from your boss .right."the old salse man said to his boss .then the boss noded."yess you .HAVE but other then that i want you to live there for a few days to see if this so called romer in the house is true ..."then he gives him the papers of the writen complants about people that used to live there and moved out."i want you to go in there and take as many pics as u can to see if this .so called kira .demon is true ..i want to buy this home ...and your going to be in it till you cant handle it no more."he laughed and looked at the old man sales man the the man that was siting gave him (your chara)the paper and smiled"jest sign here"he said wanting for him to sign it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   

Back to top Go down

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3