Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Ashton looked back once his pants had come off then he chuckled at her, "Oh don't worry. You'll get your chance when I'm done." He spoke with a grin on his face before getting the change of clothing onto himself. He then knelt down and placed a kiss on his lover's cheek, "If you want to eat, I'm sure something's being made down in the kitchen." He added in as his hand rand through her hair in a comforting way.

Kouta felt a lot of relief as he started eating breakfast, "You should have seen them when we found them last night. They looked like they had gone through hell." He spoke before going mid bite to hear Nana's second question, "It's good. Thanks Nana."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7678
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Ashton took the second set of clothes, "Thanks." He spoke as he then was handed the apron, "Alright." He added with a slight hint of confusion at the idea of wearing an apron. He gave a nod when he was told his job and waited for her to leave so he could change only to hear that they were eating first, "Alright. I have no complaints with that." He finished finally seeing her leave, that was his cue to dress up.
jen open her eyes a little bit ,she let out a little grawl when she got up to close the corten to make it more dark for her to sleep until she turned around seeing him undress" hehe"she said evily ,then she crawled back to bed and was back to sleep.

nana gave kouta his food and the same to lucy."mew"lucy said as a thank you then nana noded back and finished making food for ash and jen and her self. putting the food on the table she open the door to let them in if they where out side the door."i guess there still a sleep or changing clothing"nana asked then she smiled"like the pancks I made.?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 am

Ashton took the second set of clothes, "Thanks." He spoke as he then was handed the apron, "Alright." He added with a slight hint of confusion at the idea of wearing an apron. He gave a nod when he was told his job and waited for her to leave so he could change only to hear that they were eating first, "Alright. I have no complaints with that." He finished finally seeing her leave, that was his cue to dress up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 am

jen was still a sleep injoying the bed and how soft it was.yuka looked at them both and sign "okay as long as one of you guys are doing something remember this is a big house so we need the help"she said smiling and giving ash some clothing."here this is a apran this well help you clean with out dirtying up your clothing from underneath" she said giving him the clothing" oh yea your helping kouta with the walls and floor. and me and nana well clean the clothing and rooms and kitchen under stand?"yuka said telling him the main rules."but first you must have something to eat before you start your work"she said smiling,then she left to give ash time to change.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:18 am

Ashton looked to the door when he heard Yuka's voice, "Alright. I'm up." He spoke before pulling himself from the covers. He had to remind himself he was under a roof and rules came with that, "I can cover Jen's chores for now. She had a rough night." He spoke as he stretched his back.

Kouta seemed to be enjoying the small slip up that Lucy made. If Yuka saw he knew he would be screamed at until he moved all his things out to the yard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

jen was still in deep sleep not wanting to get up . "wake me up tomorw."she said doing a deep moan in the pillow not wanting to get up,injoying the feel of the soft bed .

nana started to laugh seeing that he was okay and now on the floor with lucy. kanae looked at them both and walked out to get to school"bye I wont I well be home right after school"she said smiling .once she was gone yuka was in jens and ashes room trying to wake them up"come on you both have work todo to day"she said to jen then jen did a nother deep moan not moving from her spot.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am

This morning, while feeling similar, had a bit of a different feel to it. He couldn't quite explain it, but it just seemed different, "Good morning Kanae." He said to the smaller girl, "Take care. Don't get yourself into trouble." The male spoke before seeing Lucy seem to charge at him and drive him off balance. He wasn't going to complain about the results. A muffled sound coming up when Nana asked if everything was alright though his thumb exposed showed he was fine.

Ashton let out a small groan when he heard the commotion then he picked himself up from the mat. After all the time out in the open like he lived, it seemed rather easy to get comfortable in the simple set they had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:01 pm

jen was in deep sleep with ash once she was next to him happy to be with him.

lucy noded and hold on to his hand happily."mew"she said very sweet
~~
morning came along every one was getting ready for Brest fests but ash and jen was still asleep jen was not used to wakeing up in the early moning.Kanae ran up to kouta and smiled while holding her little puppy friend" hi kouta"she said smiling. nana walked next to her and got her lunch ready for school Kanae hugged nana,lucy ,kouta and yuka good bye ."i'll be back for dinter "she said running off.yuka looked at the time and walked up stairs to wake up jen and ash. lucy ran to kouta for a morning hug but sliped and feel on kouta . her breast in his face and her butt on his hips."meeww"she said making a mew in pain from falling. nana ran to them both with a egg in her hands"you okay?"she asked looking at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

There was a look of relief when Yuka had finally left, the urge to laugh also had left with everything that came with it, "Well then. Let's get you to bed." He said to Lucy to help get her to her room and out of his hair.

Ashton flinched feeling Jen cuddle tight into him. He smiled realizing what was causing the disturbance was just Jen. He snuggled in with her finally getting to rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:24 pm

(okay thank you very much ^^)

yuka got a little mad once she saw jen putting tape on her mouth meaning to shup up.pulling the tape from her mouth she did a painfull yep " why on eath."she said looking at jen then she looked back at kouta "don't laugh at me.. where still talking about this"she said turning around and walking off.jen got back up and walked to her room and layed next to ash cuddleing him tightly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 pm

(The little girl's name is Kanae)

Kouta was getting frustrated by Yuka's nagging and would have gone off on Yuka if it wasn't for the interruption that Jen had added in. It took every ounce of control he had to avoid laughing seeing the new girl putting a layer of tape over Yuka's mouth, "I think Jen was wanting to get some sleep." He spoke in a quieter tone hoping the frustration of the diclonus would have changed the situation somewhat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 am

yuka did a low grown as she walked up to kouta" you never have time for me all the time you have with is ether lucy or nana or (that girl with the dog frgot her name) and not with me. yea am your cosen but I love you .. and you are always bessy with them and not me..." she said crying and putting her fist into a tight ball.lucy looked at yuka like she was some crazy lady ,lucy did a cute mew once she felt kouta pating her back."tell me who do you really love" yuka said yelling . nana did not wanted to hear this again so she walked to her room with the other girl that was sleeping all day and still now reson she was so sleep is couse she was at school on a feld trip.yuka was a little to loud . when jen and ash where still a sleep jen open her eyes a little and walked out of the room very week then jen got some tap and put it on yukas mouth"shhhh" jen said sleepy then walked back to her room and crashed on the floor sleeping.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:29 pm

(Night then.)

Kouta stared at Yuka for a minute, "Because you never try. And you're my cousin." He said to her patting Lucy on the back.

Ashton slowly fell asleep, his arms were keeping her body close to his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

yuka yelled at him " well how come she gets to hug you like that.. what about me.. out of all the things I did for u"she said a bit mad.

jen was asleep next to him injoying the feeling he gave her.
(sorry its a little am going to sleep ^.^)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Ashton felt as Jen's weight shifted when she passed out in his arms, "Yeah. That's a good idea." He said to Nana as they had all moved back to the house a smile on his face.

Once the group was back, Kouta stepped into the hall, "Good to see you're a-" His voice cut off feeling as Lucy very much nearly knocked him over when she pushed herself into him, "What's with that face?" He asked seeing Yuka giving him what appeared to be a death stare.

Meanwhile, Ashton moved back to his and Jen's room. He set his lover down first before pulling the covers over the both of them. He stayed face to face with Jen with his arms around her slender frame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:04 pm

jen smiled getting closer to his chest injoying this feeling she hade of him, closeing her eyes and takeing a soft breath before she passed out. nana and lucy looked at them both and smiled, yes they knew what the girl has been throw but they know there where safe here." come alone its going to rain again"nana said smiling. walking to the home then walking inside where it was worm and much more relaxeing."were home kouta" nana said, then lucy ran to him hugging him tight. the cousin saw that lucy did and did a nasty look at lucy to tell her to get off which she did.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Ashton could feel how her body had difficulty holding itself up and let a chuckle come up, "Don't worry then. I can carry you again." He said to her as he then picked her up like a groom would carry his bride. He looked up to see the other two diclonus, "We're fine. Just had a bit of a fight, but we're fine." He spoke with a smile while he pulled Jen into his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

jen smiled still pressing her body close to him and kissing him deeply. once here lips were away from each other she smiled"okay my love.. " she said cuddling close to him happy he was still with her. jen tried to get up but she feel back into the ground." I think my body is still a bit week." jen saide softly." lets go home and sleep with each other side said happy. nana and lucy came a little late but they came to see if ash and jen was okay"are you two alright"nana asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

jen smiled still pressing her body close to him and kissing him deeply. once here lips were away from each other she smiled"okay my love.. " she said cuddling close to him happy he was still with her. jen tried to get up but she feel back into the ground." I think my body is still a bit week." jen saide softly." lets go home and sleep with each other side said happy. nana and lucy came a little late but they came to see if ash and jen was okay"are you two alright"nana asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Ashton smiled hearing the other half calming down then he took in the kiss, his body leaning in and his arms wrapping around Jen's form while they had their lips pressed to one another. He slowly pulled his lips away where he set his forehead to hers, "I swear. I will be at your side. We will have our loving family, our comfortable home and more than we can imagine." He said to her running his hand over her back, "Let's get back. We can relax and I can rub your back." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Ashton stayed still in front of Jen while the violent half of herself screamed at him whiche he shook his head, "You're right. I don't know what it's like. But that was because I held myself away from the world. Blended in and never let myself be seen." He spoke before she went on a tyrade once more, "If I was afraid of you killing me then I would have attacked and killed you myself." He spoke to her before moving forward to her when she dropped down, "I will never leave you.  Just the last couple days have been the best time of my life, even if it was running." He spoke before placing a soft kiss to her cheek, "You and I are forever." He spoke softly.
her eyes open wide hereing him.how much he loved her and how much she loves him."i.." jen moved her hands form the floor to the side of his face and pulled his face closed to her for jen to give him a deep kiss."am glad.. am glad you have not been seen and am glad your not hurt... " she stoped as her dark side cooled down.. knowing ash was here.. was here forever." ash.. "she said softly ."ash.. i can trust you.. but just prommiss me.. to stay by my side forever.."jens other side said smiling. closeing her eyes. her eyes changed color and jen wraped her arms around him smiling."ash.. she is gone.. i don't feel her.. i think she cool down..am so happy."she said smiling as she kissed ash once again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Ashton stayed still in front of Jen while the violent half of herself screamed at him whiche he shook his head, "You're right. I don't know what it's like. But that was because I held myself away from the world. Blended in and never let myself be seen." He spoke before she went on a tyrade once more, "If I was afraid of you killing me then I would have attacked and killed you myself." He spoke to her before moving forward to her when she dropped down, "I will never leave you. Just the last couple days have been the best time of my life, even if it was running." He spoke before placing a soft kiss to her cheek, "You and I are forever." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm

jen looked at him secared "ashy" she said softly then her eyes open wide as her other side yelled"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOUSE THINGS DID TO ME ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA.. THEY NEED TO DIE.. DIE"she yelled ."shut up shut up"she yelled again her arms getting out again but they where just around her."please... I don't know.. this week side.. dose not know what is and what is not a friend.." jen yelled as jen started to walk to ash."ARE YOU SCARED THAT I MIGHT KILL YOU... DIE.. DIE..DIE DIE"she yelled with her eyes fully open . jen did not wanted to hurt the one she loved but the other side did. but jen was shocked to hear "I LOVE YOU.. AM SCARED YOU MIGHT BETRYE ME.. AND RUN OFF.. AND LEAVE ME LIKE DIRT" falling to the floor jen started to cry.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Ashton tightened the muscles in his neck to avoid being completely choked by the other half of Jen. His hands clenched at her arms while fighting to control her vectors with his own. Once she had pulled herself away from the male, he watched the conflict in her own mind, "The other half can only do so much. It doesn't want to cease it's own existence after all." He spoke keeping a few steps away from Jen, "This is to the violent half. What is it that makes you want to kill? Is it the past you had? Is it the fact you were hurt?" He asked wanting to have a talk with her as the violent half, "My other half has come to terms that killing senselessly will only cause trouble. So why haven't the two of you gotten along yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm

jen smiled still kissing his lips softly"oh I cant wait"she said as she hugd him more closer putting her head in his chest. till she heard her heart skip a beat. the other side of her heard all of this.jen did not understand but her other side did. jen gasped as she looked up at ashes face."a-ash. she said as her own arm gets to ashes neck getting tighter and tighter as it got hearder for ash to breath"DIE" she yelled laughing." I well never go to the only place again.. you have no contrle of me" she yelled as she grabed I tighter" DIe DiE "she yelled then jen used her arms to push her self back."nooo leave him alone" jen yelled crying.. jen looked up as she covers her mouth. spiting blood from her lips." w-what the" she said softly then her other side laughed you think am that stupitd. I can ealy kill you." she yelled then jen looked at ash scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next