Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Ashton felt kind of odd when Jen left the bed though just to shut the curtains and then to cover the two of them in their mat. He was about to just rest there with her right until she brought up what happened before. He was kind of embarrassed to answer, but it finally came out, "Well. I guess a bit." He said to her though the image of Jen kissing another woman made him erect once again, 'damn you mind' he thought to himself.

Kouta sighed to Nana's little statement. Right until she mentioned what he would do if Jen and Ashton did end up having kids, "I couldn't in good conscience through them out. I'd at least let them try and find a place of their own." He spoke groaning before sipping his tea, the idea of a loud cry echoing the halls giving him a head ache
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7677
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 pm

jen kissed him back happy."oh I did loved it love"she said smiling ,jen got up and closed the curtens and over her self up with ash ." I need a breack. from both work and are fun."she said kissing his lips again,"wait.. ashy just asking..when me and kat where together and you wanted to know if we where together, me and her said we are ,and after that you got hard right away. do you like girl on girl acton?"jen asked.

nana and lucy gasped, then nana did understand" yea it dose make sences.. again ash is the only male of are kind left. which well make a pure delonces" she said looking at lucy ,but lucy was biting on candy..then lucy looked at kouta" what if jen has a child ,well you let them stay here with the child?"lucy asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Ashton slowly slid his hand along her hip then pulled Jen close to him, "I don't mind the noise. The others might, but that just tells me you like it that much." He said to her moving to press a kiss to her lips.

Kouta groaned hearing the question, "They are up there naked and making a kid. If you want to know more then try to read about it." He said to them though wasn't sure how to explain it much more than that to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:58 pm

jen blushed and kissed his neck"mm ashy your so sweet "she said hugging him softly ,jen looked at him moving to the side for him to rest next to her." tehe yea I do moan a bit loud sorry love"she said giggling.

nana and lucy looked at kouta"tell us"they both said. wanting to know what they where doing up there.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Ashton let out a soft laugh as one hand slowly slid down Jen's slender frame, "I only wanted to make you feel good beautiful." He said to her wondering what their life would be like in parenthood just for a minute, "Though you do seem to yell the loudest when I let it all go right in you." He spoke before slowly pulling himself from her and resting at his lover's side.

Kouta was trying his hardest not to take notice of what Ashton and Jen were both doing up in their room. By the confused expressions on both Lucy and Nana's faces he could tell they didn't know what was going on, "I don't know if you two are mature enough to know what they're doing up there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

jen maoned loud feeling her own clamax forming she kissed him deeply as her inter walls gets tigher around his shaft .once she cumed she felt ashs seeds deep inside her ,jen knew she was going to have his child, but she didn't care. she did but she knows she well do a good job as a mother. jen looked at him and heard how deep his breaths were"haha looks like some one over did it"she said giggling.
underthem lucy looked up wondering what ash and jen was doing and so did nana , drinking there tea they made many different guesses of what they where doing up there ,again jen was prity loud,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Ashton's lips pressed tightly into Jen's one last time as the fierce movements started slowing down. The pressure to please kept the thrusts as powerful as he could until the moment that he felt his release. His seed once more began shooting inside of Jen and coating her walls in the thick and sticky juices. Slowly he took his lips from hers all while his ragged breathing showed how much effort he gave, "Did you enjoy that?" He asked not concerned about what may happen after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm

jen inter walls got tighter around him enjoying how fast and good he felt"mm yes like that love agh"she moaned louder feeling the tip of his lips on hers ,jen felt his lips hovering over hers, jen blushed more as she moved her hips with him."mm yes yes " she said softly wraping her arms around his back , ash could feel her hard nipples on his chest, seeing how close they where.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Ashton pressed his hands into the mat next to Jen's shoulders to give himself more force while he was making love. His lips hovered over Jen's, his breathing keeping deep while he pleasured his lover, "As you wish." He spoke driving himself as deep as her body would allow him to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:05 pm

jen moved her hips up ,one more time until she felt his tongue off her wet soft part. she looked up at ash ,kissing him deeply, tasting some of her own juices . jen layed down on the bed, and open her lags more to get ready for ash. then she moaned loud feeling ash inside her giving her hard thrust into the body.Jen wraped her lags around him wanting him more deeper."agh agh ashy"she moaned biting his neck enjoying there fun time alone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ashton loved the way her voice seemed to echo in their little room. It was a bit on the loud side, but at the moment all he was focused on was pleasing his lover. As the moisture became easier to taste, he slowly pulled his face from her womanhood then pulled himself up to press a kiss to her lips so that she could taste what she was like. What she felt next was his penetration into her and a series of rapid thrusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

jen smiled at ash seeing he didn't mind her touching his horns"okay love, but to me they look like cat ears"she said smiling jen watch him move her lags, jen looked down at him until she made a soft moan ,"a-ah ashy.. your toungue feels nice and worm"she moaned softly moving her hips to his licks. jen blushed more using her hands to play with his hair. making louder moans, as he licked her soft pink parts, they would be getting more wet as his toungue played with her more. jen moved her hips a little as she bit her bottom lip .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:11 am

He wanted to go a bit lower on Jen, but with her legs locked around his waist it made it somewhat difficult. He didn't mind as long as he was pleasing Jen. That was when he felt her touching his horns. He looked to his lover's eyes then slowly slid one hand down her hips, "I don't mind at all." He said to her before he slowly opened her legs, "Let me show you a little something before we get straight into it." He spoke before lowering himself further. The next thing she felt was the familiar sensation of his tongue slipping its way inside her while he held her legs open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 am

jen gasped out a soft moan feeling his kisses to her body ,jen smiled and played with his hair with her hands with she pocked his horns"sorry love I didant meant to"she said kissing his for head ,jen smiled more wraping her lags around him wanting more of his love.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 am

Ashton chuckled feeling her when she started kissing along his neck, "I love you too Jen." He said to her before he felt her pulling him into their bed, "I can certainly tell beautiful." He spoke softly pressing soft kisses to her neck and down her frame all while he started undressing himself in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 pm

"I do need freash air, love"she said giggling .jen kissed him back lovling and wraped her arms around him."mm love you ,ashy"she said kissing his neck and callor bone"mm love"she said giggling. jen got up a little bit and pulled him to the bed with her."i have been waiting for you"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Ashton savored that voice that came from his lover, "Yeah it's me." He said to her slowly opening up the door to see Jen completely nude in front of him. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him where he pressed a soft kiss to his lover's lips, "You must like having open air on you. I think I've seen you naked more than I have with clothes on." He said to her with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:06 pm

jen filly did the work with lucy and nana. jen took a deep breath and took off the clothing she had,which was wet , sweety,and dirty .jen layed on the bed for a while naked until she heard a knock on the door" ashy is that you?"she asked jen smiled thinking about ash, she loved doing her ways with him. but somingthing botherd jen.. jen did not knew how to us her vitors well.. only to destroy but not to fix or help.. jen took a deep breath and got ready for ash"mew"she said cutie.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 am

Ashton quickly finished the job off with Kouta being slower due to the fact that Ashton cheated a bit with his vectors doing their own work with him, "Well. It was nice talking Kouta." He said to the other male before moving off to go and see if Jen was finished. He was eager to have his alone time with his beauty as soon as they could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:45 pm

jen was cleaning but as she did so ,she could not get ash out of her mind. jen wanted him in bed with her and give her a great time like last time. nana smiled at her while cleaning jen used one of her hands to get something but it cut in half."oh no am sorry"jen said ssadly nana took a deep breath" its okay you just got your hands. so it might take a while to get used to"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm

The idea of being with Jen again made him want to work faster so he could spend that intimate time with his lover.

Kouta could see that Ashton had something on his mind, but mostly from the wide smile that was on Ashtons face, "You and Jen are close. Right?" He asked

Ashton looked at Kouta then laughed a bit, "Yeah. We've gotten real close since we've met. It's gotten a bit quick, but I don't mind." He spoke. Ashton covered the walls easily with the fact that he was doing four man's work all at one time with his vectors alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:06 pm

jen smiled and know what he wanted her to do once they where done cleaning up the place. "okay love se you back here"she said happily she could not wait until she got back in bed with her lover.
lucy and nana were working in the bath room cleaning the sink and bath tub."hey nana.. I wish to ask?"she said cleaing the tub." I heard,.. never mind"she said cleaning faster nana looked at her odd."come on you can tell me?"she said "you used to be like me, did you? I want to ask did you like humans and did you though they were your friends? like I did." nana said nothing ,lucy got a large tawle and started to clean the floors.nana looked up at her."the reson why I liked humans was , my papa.. he helped me escape and I looked up to him.. until..." nana started to cry a bit until jen got up and pulled her into a tight hug."its okay.. your here now.. sorry for saying that..its my falt" jen said softly but nana shock her head."no, you didant know"nana smiled and so did jen but they laughed once they saw lucy frgot about the slipper floors and fell"mew"she cryed then jen and nana helpd her up and they went back to work.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Ashton pressed a quick kiss onto her cheek after she had gotten dressed then he ran his hand on her hip, "When we're done with all this, I want to meet you in here for a little fun." He spoke pressing another kiss to her lips, "I love you beautiful." He said to her letting her go.

Kouta had gotten to washing once more, "So what is this about hands?" He asked.

Ashton sighed knowing that this couldn't be avoided, "Diclonus have a special talent." He spoke lifting up several rags with his invisible hands, "We have these hands that we can control that can be either weapons or tools. I prefer to use them as tools myself." He spoke as he got to washing the walls with a total of five rags.

"That explains why you clean so much faster than me." Kouta said with a small laugh as he got back to work, "You said that they can be weapons too. I can see that, but how?"

Ashton shrugged his shoulders, "They have this thing where they vibrate really fast and as a result they end up able to cut things if used right. I'm lucky i managed to control them fairly well, otherwise these rags would be ribbons right now and the wall would be saw dust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

jen giggled lightly hearing ash"okay love."she said looking around finding a whit shirt,pink panites ,and some short jens."there"jen said walking up to ash kissing him on the lips again ."love you baby.. if you need me love i'll be helping nana clean the bath room and the other rooms"she said kissing him once again before running to nana for ash to work with kouta ,and for him to explane what really was going on .lucy purred once she felt him pating her head. nana poked her on the head "come on lucy we have to get back to work"she said then lucy did a light pout and got off walking with nana careing a bucket of watter.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Ashton felt the pressure of Jen release from his chest to see her naked again, "Yeah I can tell him." He spoke wanting to push everyone out of the room so he could be alone with his lover, though thus was also an exercise in retraining himself, "I'll get back to cleaning once Jen's dressed up again." He spoke.

Kouta was puzzled at what was going on, "I'm not going to ask." He mentioned shutting the door with Lucy still clung to his chest, "Come on. We need to get back to work so Yuka doesn't yell again." He spoke patting the diclonus on the head,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next