Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7680
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm

jen smild and kissed ash softly." but am glad to have you ashy poo" she said smiling more ,jen looked at the time and gasped." we should get back to work and.. nana dose kouta know about the hands?"jen asked nana then nana shock her head no.jen smiled more" oh well, ash well love to tell him right ashy."she said giggling.jen wanted ash to be friends with every one in the house hold ,for them not to dislike her self or ash.nana laughed a bit hearing kouta"you miss nothing, "nana said getting her mop out."lets keep cleaning the place up before yuka gets back"she said then jen got from ashs chest and noded"yea" jen said exited but she frgot she had nothing on her own body. lucy was still on kouta making cute purr sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Ashton didn't know how to take that he was the only male of his kind. He had never seen another, then again he didn't know about the others even as females. He looked down and held Jen softly against his chest, "So I'm the only one. I don't really know how to feel about that. I know I'm not really human, but still. I feel odd about it." He spoke before seeing Nana open up the door with Kouta on the other side.

Kouta braced himself when he felt Lucy jump into him, "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" He asked seeing the two dicloni embraced with each other in front of him, "What exactly did I miss?" He asked last seeing the male pinning to the wall by an unseen force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

jen smiled at ash."i love you"she said smiling , lucy closed her eyes ,then she open them again." ashton..your the only male vitore on this planet.. all of the other males have been killed off. did you knew that?"she asked him .jen blushed and smiled"am glad I got him.. and.. lucy how do you know?"jen asked lucy then she walked up to the two lovers."because when I was at the place.. I read up all the info about there resirch not a lot ..but enough to know about the males ,and what happen to them"lucy said softly jen was still on ash holding him tight until nana came back with kouta."did it"nana said smiling. lucy saw kouta and ran to him hugging him tight"mew mew mew"she said cutly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Ashton felt some relief when Lucy released him, especially since he did not want to cause any bloodshed in a place he just started getting comfortable in. He watched as Nana led Kouta out to explain what was going on, "I was just showing my restraint Lucy." He spoke before he felt Jen embrace him. A smile formed on his face and he patted her softly on her, "It's alright Jen. Nothing happened." He said comforting his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 pm

jen watched this as she ran in the middle of it all."stop.. lucy.. please"she asked lucy said not a word until kouta came in."fine"she said softly, she was shocked seeing that ash had more vitores then her self. jen ran to ash and helped him up after that she hugged ash tightly. nana walked to kouta telling him what just happen.for kouta not to be lost.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Ashton felt the sudden impact as he was driven to the wall. It knocked the wind out of him for a few seconds though he recovered rather quickly, "I managed not to get caught by laying low and not doing anything stupid. I may not have been tested on, but I've had my own pains and issues. His vectors hovered over her waiting to have Lucy try to be more violent to the point of shedding blood. He easily had twice as many as Lucy did and holding his would do nothing at this point, "The entire reason why you are still alive right now is the fact that I have restraint. So let me down so we can settle things without killing each other." He spoke with his four vectors tapping her gently enough for her not to feel pain but for her to be aware that she was out gunned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 am

jen looked at lucy then at ash."ashy please don't hurt lucy"jen said nana stayed there and watch,seeing what lucy would do next.lucy looked at him using her own vitorse to grabs his .but lucy only has 4 of them and ash can tell but they where long and powerfull."so that's how many you have lucy"jen said looking at her."have you been locked up before ?no so shut up!"lucy said using her vitors to push him into the wall..jen got infrount of lucy"mew don't do this please were all on the same side"jen said crying.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Ashton felt as he was pushed aside by Lucy. He had shot his vectors out ready to attack Lucy if she tried to hurt Jen in a serious manner, "Lucy let her go." He spoke in a stern manner as he grabbed her shoulder, "No one is going to learn anything if you just attack like this." He said to Lucy wanting to get Lucy off of Jen, "No one knows for sure. So don't force it." He said to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 pm

jen though about it for a little bit "I think its a message?" jen said softy lcu walked close to jen moving her away from ash and getting close to her body."tell me.how did you get out?"lucy asked then jen smiled "I found a open door and left..why?"lucy looked at her shocked... " some one helped you out ,you did not left on your own ,and when you were walking I heard you say they didant see you.. lies.. some one turned off the camras.. some one helped you that means there is a person or one of are kind.out there helping us?"lucy asked jen while holding her tight."y-your hurting me"jen said softly then lucy let go.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Ashton felt as Jen suddenly wrapped her arms around him then he did the same and softly patted Jen's back, "Yeah. I felt it too." He spoke softly running his hand up and down his lover's back, "So this is something only our kind feels. What could it mean?" He asked seeing the blank look in Lucy's eyes, a chill sent up his spine while he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:36 pm

lucy looked at ash with a plank look in her eyes. jen whent infrount of lucy and walked up to ash hugging him."i fell wered love.. and.. I have a head ack.. do you have a head ack too?"jen asked."and no you came at a good time."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 am

After a moment, Ashton moved away from the job he was assigned and made his way up to talk to Jen about what was going on. His headache slowly went away though when he opened the door he saw Jen buck naked in front of him and the two other females, "Did i come at a bad time?" He asked feeling something dark from Lucy. He was on his guard waiting for her to make a move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am

jen got the same thing. she moved her body side to side to get it out of her head, jen got up and off the bed." my head is hurting."she added taking off her clothing ,she though maybe she is hot that's why she is having a head ack but it didant work.lucy and nana where now going to jens room to clean her room. opening the door they see a naked jen standing up."hi"she said still sleepy.lucy walked up to her ,face to face." you feel it to ,do you?" lucy asked in a womens voice, jens eyes open wide and backed away a little bit."y-yes"jen said lucy looked to nana and nana started to think about it."this is to worred. why are only the decolones having head acks while kouta dose not have one at all?"jen asked.lucy started to fix the bed."i don't know, jen?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:38 am

Kouta looked to see Ashton acting like he had a headache then asked, "Hey. Are you alright?"He asked in concern.

Ashton looked to the othermale then let out a small laugh, "Not to worry. I'm fine. Jist a bit of head ache." He added in before getting back to work. That feeling he had worried him some since he had no idea what triggered it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:42 pm

(:DD I love it when the plot thinkens ~(*^*)~ that and I was just explaning about the back rounds of the labs and aslo to show you how far jen and ash are from them.)

jen felt odd.like some one or something was doing something. and something bad well happen soon. while lucy and nana was working on koutas room lucy stoped for a minit until nana looked at lucy,"hey you okay,"she asked her then lucy took a deep breath " yea.. every thing is just fine.. I just feel "odd"like some thing bad is going to happen."lucy said in a dark tone. nana looked at her for a moment longer."maybe its in your head. I have that feeling all the time."she said then lucy shock her head."y-yea your right. mew"she said starting to fix the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Ashton was working efficiently, every so often when no one was watching he would pick up an extra rag or two with his vectors to try and speed up the process. As soon as someone would look he would drop the rags to make it look like he was just working faster. The unfortunate thing being that it made him look like Kouta was slacking off. His body shivered feeling something ominous happen, maybe not here but somewhere. He looked around and sighed, "It must have been in my head." He spoke rubbing his temples.

(the plot thickens)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:58 pm

8:30 am
jen smiled injoying the kiss he gave her while she was in bed,cuddling up she did a light purr and was fast asleep, nana and lucy started there work already cleaning there own rooms.

meanwhile~back at the large lab ,a women with high hills, a black dress, long yellow hair, walking to the bosses room ,"sir.. we found.. zacks body"she said softly to the boss . the male took out a file of zack and X his name out and his picture ," did you found the ting that was with zack?"the male said in a deep voice , the women with the black hat on her head looked at the papers in her hands and shock her head no."very well"he said softly getting up and walking to her. once he was close to her he grabed her by the caller of her dress ,making her face to face with him."don't think am a fool.. your the top 5 smartes people on this planet ...I don't care about zack. I carea bout the cure to this rat diseases ."he said shacking her like a rag doll and pushing to the floor. he turned his back at her walking back at her ,walking to his desk ."4 more years..before... they take over are world... and I don't care about lucy or nana or that girl that just ran away.. I care about that male we heard over the mic that zack put on Kathy.. you do know.. a male can mate with any one .. and still have horns on there head..? dammit I don't care about the girls.. bring me the male." he said grawling. the women got up slowly taking out a gun from her dress and pointing at him."your on there side are you?"he asked then the women noded.the women looked at the man angery "I well not let you hurt thoses kids."she said , the male laughed,"do it.. I already all command about the male.. "he said looking at his desk seeing a family pictor of him and his two girls. both having horns on there heads. he looked out the window and smiled ."shot.."he said softly the women did as told and shot him on the head on the other side . the window was slaters in his blood from the shot of the gun. his now dead body on the floor.making a large pudle of blood around him. the women ran out of the room.

10:30 am
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Ashton was surprised by the sudden kiss, but he enjoyed that familiar feeling. He then went back to walking back up the stair way to set her down in their mat, "You're such a handful." He joked with Jen before placing another soft kiss to Jen's lips. He finally left the room to give her a chance to sleep right before making his way back down the stairway, "Sorry about that. She's a bit out of it right now." He spoke with a small sigh.

Kouta heard the chiming go off from the clock then made a groan, "Well time for work. Yuka will yell if we don't at least get started." He spoke getting up from the table to get what he needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:04 am

jen laughed alittle looking at them all." you all look funny."jen said with her eyes closed.good thing ash came to help her up. jen would have feel to the floor and when out to sleep."ashy. me want to spend time with you..."jen said wraping her arms around ashes neck bringing her body and face to his and kissing him deeply right there infrount kouta near the door. once ash took her in his arms aand taking her back to her room she looked at ash."ashy.."she said before falling a sleep once again in his arms ,once ash put her to bed jen was fast asleep like she was before. the old cock that lucy fix whent off. showing that it was time to start there cleaning before yuka would come back, kouta knows if they did nothing while shes gone his in hell of a trable.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:42 am

Kouta heard something moving and looked to see the source to see the new girl in the house now exposed in front of him. He quickly turned back with a bright red look on his face that he saw yet another girl nearly naked.

Ashton rubbed his forehead then got up, "Just give me a minute. I'll be back." He said to the group then leaving the dining room and picking Jen up once again, "Come on now. Let's get you fixed up." He spoke with a small look of irritation, he didn't feel embarrassed about seeing Jen like this since he had alright spent time with her naked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:31 pm

nana smiled along with lucy seeing that they where now getting along just great.nana and lucy got ready for them both to start there cleaning. once they left. jen came down half asleep whereing pants on her chest leaveing one breast out to show and the shirt wraped around her hips." mmm mew.."she said asleep.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Kouta looked to Ashton then Ashton did the same, "I don't think that we'll have any trouble." Kouta spoke which Ashton just gave a chuckle before replying.

"I can get along well with people fairly easily. I've just been on the run since recently with those guys chasing after me." He spoke to the group while picking up his plate and eating more of the home cooked meal he had.

Kouta then made a small chuckle, "So there's no real problem there." He spoke with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:54 am

nana looked at him and noded"its okay jen can come down anytime she wishes. i'll just cover her food to make sure no flys get on it."nana said toping the food. lucy looked at kouta while she was eating."kouta"lucy said cutiy"lucy wants to help to"lucy said wishing to help. nana looked at lucy and laughed ." lucy you know yuka told you and me to clean the rooms."lucy did a sad mew really wanting to help both ash and kouta. nana then looked back at ash"kouta knows wheres the things are to help with that."nana said pointing at kouta."yuka really wants you two to get along and know each other more."nana said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Kouta sighed hearing that once again he was set to work while Yuka went out to do her shopping and what else she could come up with, "Alright." He spoke in a disheartened tone.

Ashton made his way into the kitchen then gave a nod before taking his seat at the table they had set up, "Thank you again. Jen's just feeling a bit tired at the moment. She'll probably come down in a bit." He said to Nana before slowly eating his breakfast, "I over heard the jobs. I can help with the walls. If anything I could probably do it all on my own." He spoke with a chuckle before eating the first bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm

jen made a smile smile as she felt his hands on her hair softly and the kiss he gave her. jen said nothing she was to sleepy to .

nana smiled and noded"yea I saw as well, but good thing there okay, oh yea yuka made the chores list today yukia said you and ash well me working together to clean the out side and to clean the floors and kichen while yuka get shoping"nana said happy. "oh yea me and lucy well be cleaning the rooms and clothing"nana said telling him whats up. nana smiled seeing ash."welcome ash your food is on the table"nana said happy like her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next