Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7748
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 am

ruth then bust out laughing"god I love bossing you around"she said ,once he left ruth layed down on his bed waiting for him to return "in a few weeks this next job is to kill that bitchy old lady that loves to get into are bessness"she said signing, a few doors down there lives this old lady that always seem to watch jared every time he leaves which is getting on ruth nurves. but she well deal with her in a few weeks, as the time past by she got up seeing he has finlly returned"finily , I though the new power well make you come here faster but I was wrong. now give me give me"she said taking the bear from him and drinking as much as she can and the odd thing is she was using the cookies to dip into the bear like cookies and milk."mm cookies tast lovly with bear"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3400
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 am

When Jared felt Ruth pull him back into the kitchen, he felt some annoyance knowing for certain that he was going to end up doing her another favor because of some bizarre reason she wanted him to do something, "So you want me to go and get you sweets and booze. Go figure." He spoke before feeling her licking his fingers. Then came the explanation, "Just have to make sure I come back here after a job don't you. No stress relief with the girl next door then." He spoke before snapping his fingers to get this favor over and done with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:50 pm

ruth did a pout face seeing him leave"meanie"she said snaping her fingers making a nother shirt reapere on her,runing up to jared and wraping her arms around his neck,"am not drunk , I was just seeing how you would act."she said smiling at him."and I like it when someone play with my breast like you did before"she said licking his neck again."wow.. you tast wonderful,"she said evily as she pulled him back into the kechen,ruth got off of him and smiled at him."hey do you mind going to the store and buying me some cookies am in a need for some candy. and dontfrget the bear. I fucking need bear, and wine "she said putting her face in his hair and licking some of his hair."now, off you go and give me some food."she said"iknow you have monie"she said snaping her fingers."oh yea. I frgot about your gift. your gift is,"she said licking his fingers"now your abole to snape your self to a different place with out walking"she said claping her hands"now off you go and give me food"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Jared stared somewhat blankly at Ruth when she suddenly pulled her top off to show her breasts to him. As much as he liked the sight, he turned on his heel to walk away, "You must be drunk or something if you're acting like this. I'll get out until you're sobered up." He spoke as he started walking for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 pm

ruth smiled at him and licked his lips"thank you for letting me suck your blood, like I said before I well do anything for blood so now I ow you one"she said smiled evily."tehe.. mean this shirt is to tight"she said taking off her shirt showing him her naked breast ,when her hard nipples"its so hot here. "she said getting closer to him with her breast on his chest."do you like it when I tease you?"she asked evily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 pm

A small chuckle came up when she told him about how her boss was beyond what he could handle, "You do underestimate me." He joked to her right before he felt her bite his neck to get her much needed drink. He held his composure despite the pain induced through the bite. He let it happen right until she pulled her teeth from his neck and licked him to heal the would, "You're welcome." He spoke grabbing at his neck and rubbing the healed wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 pm

ruth started to lick her hands once again."god, if you worked with him, trust me you would bag me to kill you, seeing he gives me more work then I give you, so your lucky,"she said moving her licks up to his ear."mmm you can sit.. while I suck you blood, again I well do anything for some blood am sooo dry"she said putting her fangs on her neck."i cant take it~!!"she yelled sucking on his blood as much as she can until she was done, but she didn't suck to much ,just the right amount for him to be standing."aghh"she moaned licking his neck for her to heal it."am sorry I coudnt help my self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Jared pocketed the money then went back to his food search, "The more I hear you complain the more I think that Satan is just another boss." He spoke jokingly right before he felt her licking his neck and her words pleading for blood, "Don't gorge yourself. I need to be able to stand at some point." He spoke to her wondering what she was intending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:38 pm

ruth was shocked jared woke up late,"thanks "she said riping the note and giving him the $400 ."the pain in my ass, wants more souls, but good thing he gave me a fucking break I mean I told him"she said waving her left arm."i told him 'souls don't grow on trees ass hat' then he gralwed and said 'get back to work ,bba ba ba this and ba ba that" she said in a moking tone making fun of her boss"i don't care if he burns me into the deeps of hell, I do that all the time"she said , ruth watch him eat on something as she sign, getting up from her chair and walking over to him."i need some blood. please.. am losing some energy"she said licking his neck."i'll do anything for some blood right about now. my boss got pissy and didn't give me some human blood. so please"she said licking his neck more.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Jared woke up some time later and rolled in his bed until he heard the familiar sound of Ruth appearing in the apartment after her trips to hell. He was more or less over what he did to his previous mark and pulled himself out of the bed, "Welcome back." He spoke when he left his room to head to the kitchen and pick out something simple to eat, "So what business did you have back home? Your boss getting on your case or something?" He asked as he searched the fridge for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:55 pm

ruth layed on the cough and sign ,once he left and was out of her sight she closed her eyes and smiled alittle bit."i was always hateful, the reson why I wanted her soul.. was to feel the same happiness she had."she said softly to her self as she closed her eyes and feel into deep sleep once again. the next day ruth woke up before jared. ruth got her self dressed and open the door to hell to get something. leaveing a note saying"sorry about the late noties but I cant, give you the gift now. but once I return.i well return later tonight. I left 400 dolrse cash if you need something important. I know you can live with out me fore a full day so have a happy free break " the note ended with a heart, ruth was doing her job in hell counting the souls he and her took over the years.also with that angel soul she got was starting to do a affect to her which was not a good sign. after the full day ruth was finlly done with this and that and taking to her main boss, the devil.ruth open the door back into the human world and taking a light sign from how muc work she did , her hair was a bit puffy along with her outfit, ruth walked out of the door and layed on the chair exsosted "aghh"she said snaping her fingers, which a ice pack appered infrount of her then she put it on her head trying to get the head ack off of her."jared you there?"she asked softly , looking at her hands seeing her skine got a bit lighter,"crap, that soul is making me less odd dammit"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 am

Jared had heard that tone so often that it hardly did anything to him any longer. At this point he just wanted to hit her for general purpose, "Yeah yeah. Reward tomorrow, now we just avoid talking." He spoke before leaving her sight and flopping on the bed as soon as he got there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 am

ruth licked her lips and smiled"its just a angel.."she said looking at him with bright red eyes."as long as your name and soul is in the contract . your forever mine.. you well kill who I say. and when I say it.. I don't care if you have to kill a child to get the job done.."she said in a dark tone, watching him leave the room" tomorw you have a breack..when you awake tomorw.. your gift .. will be...there ."she said closeing her eyes and falling back on the chair a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 am

Jared huffed at Ruth before walking back to the apartment, "If you're going to drop this on me then give me some context as to why. I might be your contract, but I'm still human." He spoke as he walked away from Ruth with no intention of looking back at her at the moment. He wasn't even focused on the reward promised to him, he just didn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

ruth smiled at him till she felt the ord to her stoumic."whats wrong.."she said closeing the door."why are you mad..."she said looking at the ord and swallowing it hole, after that she turned her head."its not just because she was a angel.. it was because she need it... the pure.. and happiness"she said putting her hands into a fist"its... salty.."she said looking at him."you did your job... you can take a breack tomorrow if you wish.. she need to die.. you don't understand.. "she said looking at the door, she turned her body around and whent to the shelf and sat there."it has been a while that I have or told someone to kill a angel..there is a reson for killing her.. and am not telling you that reson"she said in a sowor hollow tone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Jared watched everything unfold, the blood spreading down her dress and the eventuality of her entire body fading away into the ball. He picked up the now glowing orb and then walked to the door only to see Ruth standing there, "Why did you want her dead?" He asked shoving the orb to Ruth's stomach, "Just hatred for angels?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 pm

angla smiled softly at him , once he was close to her with the knife to her neck"i well.. I hope you do to"she said as her small but cute wings came out from her back, after her neck was cut, the blood started to drip down to her dress and to the ball in her hands. now that she was dead.her wings started to dissapre and so was her dead body.but not the ball. the ball fell to the floor now making a light pink glow, seeing it was her soul. the room and house turn into a dark hollow room,the wall paper not being white but a dark coloer white.after a while ruth was siting on his bed waiting for jared to come."am getting worried.. did he do it?"she asked her self until she saw the door open."jared"she yelled running to him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Jared had grabbed a knife from the kitchen and approached Angela. He took a deep breath as he stood in front of his mark, "Alright." He spoke before taking in a deep breath, "Hopefully, I'll see you in the next life." He spoke gripping the knife in his hand before inching the weapon closer, "I hope you will be at peace." He said to her before he slit her throat to let her blood flow out and complete his mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:30 pm

angla watch him going to the kitchen looking for something to kill her, angla put on a cute long white dress and started to brush her hair, she sat on the chair waiting for him."don't worry. I have died before.. recall.. am a happy angle"she said mumming a soft song.ruth knows this is hard for him,ruth closed her eyes and waited for jared a little longer.angla looked at the time and cleaned up the table ,before siting back at her chair."are you ready ?"she asked siting on the chair holding the clear ball in her hand waiting for him to kill her ,knowing it well all end, her smile was stroung on her face. ruth was siting on jareds bed ,then she layed down on it. ruth closed her eyes and tried to help out jared."recall what I told you to do ,I know this is hard.. but it well be over soon"she saidin his mind,until she got out of him mind ,now looking at angla.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Jared rubbed his head trying to bring himself to try and not break down with her statement. It made him feel guilty for not eating his food. He took a deep breath when she asked if he was ready, "To be honest. I don't know if I can do it." He said to her looking for a weapon to use in the kitchen to try and do this despite Ruth wanting to have this done slowly and have her suffer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:50 pm

angla looked at him and sign"son.. evey one has a soft spot.. and."she looked at him, and seeing he was not eating.with made her a bit sad, seeing that he didn't wanted to eat."well... I have always been happy all my life, even after losing my family and kids.after being so close to death.. am still happy, as long as my smile dose not go down..and am a angle am not scared of death or a demon my name and smile will go one forever .so am fine"she said smiling.she got up and looked at the time."well... it looks like its time.."she said smiling."are you ready?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

This was a first for Jared, offering so much to her would be assassin and even embracing the fact that she was going to perish to the hands of the man she was serving, "I'm not much of a sweets guy to be honest." He said to her which he let out a sigh as he looked to his meal. It was so strange that he couldn't take his mind off the subject and couldn't seem to eat, "Why?" He asked her first, "Why are you so accepting of this?" He asked again before elaborating, "I've been given marks for a long time. No one ever accepted that they were going to die this well. Even as far as giving their assassin such treatment. Why are you so accepting of death?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

angla smiled at him ,while some water came out from her eyes."yes..what do you wish to eat?"she asked walking to the other room and giting some diner for him,and her. her last thing to eat before death."here its macin chess with a few mixed vegables. ,"she said giggling." after eating.. there is a icecream cake. in the frege if you want it, and can you give it to ruth for me. after my death. also. I know it well be impossible for you to take my soul with out your demon powers, but this well help."she said giving him a clear ball."once you kill me this ball well be a bright pink knowing my soul is in here."now lets injoy are food, at the mean time."she said smiling at him.angla didn't run from death or cry for life but insteed she was eating next to the man that was going to kill her soon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Jared sighed, his goal coming back as he heard the words come up from Angela's lips, "Well. Seeing that it's still some time, I suppose a bite won't kill me. And it's not every day that your mark ends up treating you to game night and dinner." He said to her picking himself up from the couch and standing up, "I didn't get demon powers on my first kill. It'll be different remembering how to kill with my bare hands after so many marks." He said to her looking at the way that Angela acted and moved, seeing how innocent she seemed, "Though, since she requested I take your soul as well. That's going to be near impossible without the demon powers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

angla put her game down too and looked at him suprize"for a old man you sure do know how to play a game,"she said crying alittle bit,she looked at him and smiled"so want to keep playing or do you wish for me to get all my things together before you kill me?"she asked giggling"am not scared. I knew this was going to happen one day,"she said getting up and leaveing to her room,after a while she came back."okay am done. but this place to pure how can you kill me?"she asked him."wait do you want me to make you something to eat before you start?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next