Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3100
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Jared snickered when Angela made her comment about his age, "I get used to it. Being immortal you don't even care about it anymore." He said to her turning to the game and watching the instructions. Though he wasn't really paying all that much attention to it and in the end forgot about it. When the game started, he just went about mashing the buttons at random and seeing how it went about. Surprisingly he did well, "I don't know. I just pressed the buttons and things happened." He said to her setting the game down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7675
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 pm

angla looked at him odd."oh wow. your old"she said giggling"i like being fair so this is the on button and once its on just use this stick and touch the bottom screen and once that you got it undercontrle but before the game starts it tells you what to do"she said smileing. then she waited for her game to start before laughing"oh she always dose that. good thing she didn't take off all her clothing infrount of you"she said conenting the DSes game together."now lets have some fun."she said with a smirk after a few rounds ,it was odd seeing that jared won so many times."nu nu ,"she said then she sign"again, and how did you get so good at this fighting game"she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Jared shrugged his shoulders, "I know I don't look it, but I actually didn't grow up or have any interest in video games. I'm actually in my late 40s despite the fact I look like I just got into my 20s." He said to her taking the new device and looking for the power button, "Needless to say, you're going to win a lot." He said to her looking at the two screens. That was when he heard the question, "She has her moments where she doesn't act like she's evil. Though most of the time she acts like she's perpetually in heat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:58 pm

angla looked at him and noded ,angla got up and found 2 different color DSs "we can play multly player mood, so what game you wish to play a zombie game? a fighting game?"she asked giggling, then once she put the same two games into the DS she looked at him and smiled"oh that sounds like ruth alright"she said softly."ruth never liked me.. and just asking?do you like ruth?"she asked with a smirk as she gave him the DS."just turn it on and we well start the game.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Jared lifted an eye brow when Angela mentioned that she could not be with a human in that manner, "Is that so?" He asked though in reality it wasn't that high on his priorities, "I have no issues with playing a bot of a game. She told me to do you in slowly anyway so she isn't expecting me back any time soon." He said to her sitting up from the seat he was in
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:48 pm

angla started to giggled."oh your a fast learner."she said siting next to him and drinking some of her tea."but too bad for ruth she cant do it with a human."angla said softly,"i feel sorry for her. seeing nothing but hated and revenge.. and thinking the only way of happiness is hell"she said looking a bit sad."i wish I can help ruth and you too"she said taking a nother sip from her tea."so ruth dose wishes to kill me."she smirked"well she has to keep dreaming because not even her little slave can hurt me."she said looking at jared."so like that place so fair. its a bit to pure. some times ruth says its to much for her to take."she said signing.angla looked around then back at jared."well you came here to kill me. but seem like you cant do anything to me wish to play a game with me. I do get lonely here time to time with out my old friends coming here"angla said softly with a large smile on her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Jared took a seat which he leaned back to enjoy the peace he was not expecting. He waited for everything to move along, a strange force seeming to repress the newer strength he received from Ruth, "I'm pretty good at keeping her in check as much as she is at giving me jobs. She hasn't done anything yet." He spoke tucking one hand into his pocket and snapping his fingers attempting to create a spark and see what was going on "So that explains why Ruth sent me here instead of doing this herself. And why I seem to feel a bit weaker than usual" He said to her closing his eyes, "And why it was so easy to get in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

angla smiled at him."i already know ruth is a demoness."she said walking to the other room and comeing back with some tea."come, and sit. I don't bit. and anywho, how are you abole to live with ruth. dose she bit you?or rape you when you sleep?ruth always dose that ,she did that so manytimes with this demon she was rooms mates with, and to me too, so she is a very odd one"she said giggling. oh so back to the main idea."angla said siting next to him."why are you here? did ruth told you to come here"she said softly, and if you try to kill me , you cant this place is to pure to us any type of demon powers, not even ruth can do nothing"she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Jared continued on his way after the door was slammed shut behind him, "She's got to dig me." He joked with himself as he walked. His hands tucked in his pockets as he walked the distance to Angela.

He walked right up to the front door without a care in the world and knocked on the door to get the attention of his mark. He watched the door open to see the pretty face on the other end, "Friend? I suppose you could say that." He said to her surprised that she had just invited him into her home, "Kind of trusting of someone that knows a demoness. I would have figured that someone would try and ruin things over and over again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

ruth licked her lips more taking some blood from her lips,still trying to cool her self down.seeing him about to leave she shock her head."mm"she said softly once she saw him walking out the door she turn her head and purred "mmm it well be good indeed you well love it very much"she said using her powers to slam the door close.
meanwhile angla was out side her home water her plants ,she turned her head to her door and walked inside ,angla was a old friendaimy of hers. they liked each other and hated each other time to time. but angla was always very kind to ruth even though it got ruth sick. angla had short bright blue hair ,and blue eyes. she was wereing a long dress and a tight t-shirt showing how large her breast really was. ruth got inside and started to clean her floors until she got a knock at the door."who is it?"she asked opeing the door softly."oh, hello ,are you a friend of ruth?"she asked letting him in. once he walked in ,it was abit hard to walk around or a bit hard to move, the place was a bit too pure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Jared snickered hearing Ruth's statements and watching her actions when he gave her a squeeze, "Yeah yeah." He started as he picked himself up from the couch, "No reward until the job is done. I'm sure that I'll enjoy it." He spoke before moving to her jacket and slipping it onto his body, "Felt good didn't it?" He asked just to play with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

ruth looked at him a laughed abit ,before feeling jared pushing her back."he-"she stoped and gasp feeling his hand on her breast."aghh"she moaned as her nipple started to get harder"n-no.. n-not yet.mm"she moaned softly her feet whent to the floor and she ended her knees trying to contrle her self."mm you wanted to do this to me?a demonsness"she said giggling,till she pushed him back and flying up for him not to touch her."like I said. go do you jobe. I have to do something."she said blushed softlying and biting her lips from jared playing with her breast.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 am

Jared popped one eye open the pushed up to keep Ruth from taking a bite out of him, "Not now Ruth." He said to her which he then looked to see where he pushed and found his hand was pressing into one of her breasts. Despite being accidental, he shifted a bit and placed a squeeze, "I've been wanting to do that for a while." He said to her squeezing a few more times to get the most out of the minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:19 pm

even blood suckers like her need sleep,so ruth took a rather long nap for a demonness like her self to take, after a long while later ,until the sky was dark, ruth flyed down and poked Jared on the head,to see if he was awake. ruth blushed alittle seeing his face, "its time to start the hunt and kill that angle."she said softly, ruth as still a bit sleepy but she looked rather more sad then sleepy, ruth was starting to like this human,that was now hers. ruth wishes she could just take him and make love right here and now. but even demons like her self has limits. any demon must not make love with a nother human,or half demon.ruth shock her head and smiled at him trying to bit his neck.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:59 pm

A small sigh came up from his lips then he held his arms behind his head, "Alright, but I better not see you with my fangs in my neck or I might just have to man handle you and show who's boss." He joked with her before closing his eyes and attempting to rest and relax despite the blood sucker mere inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:53 pm

(oh shit ! poor you ,now I feel sorry for you TT^TT)
ruth smiled at him as she bit her lips at him."your prize well be lovly.. very lovly, am not telling what is well be.. but I well tell you it would be great"she said getting off his head and now standing next to him.ruth though about it and smirked"tehe, i well do what every you wish. if you give me some of your blood ,you don't know how much i have been thrsty for your blood."she said licking her lips."i well do some favors ,here and there for you, but first. take a nape, and after that i want you to go to her home and ,talk to her like your a kind person,and once she has her head turn kill her, but do it slowly like i said. i want her to feel my pain"she said licking her lips."and after your done come to back and you well get your pize"she said flying up and siting on the top shelf and laying down for her to take a nap as well.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 pm

(Finally. The work month from hell is over. 3-60 hour weeks in a row.)

Jared smirked when Ruth mentioned that this target was an old friend of hers, "So, using me to clean up your history. Why the hell not?" He asked with a chuckle not even giving her the attention when she sat on his head. The rest seemed rather normal to him so he wasn't giving it too much thought, "Maybe if you do me a favor once in a while I might let you have a small taste one of these days." He said to her ignoring the fact she was licking his face, "So what would my reward be for cleaning up another of your messes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:09 pm

ruth smiled at him and floted above him siting on his head softly,she didnt put alot of weight on him only alittle to tell she was on his head, ruth took out her head and licked her hand."okay, this women. is a old friend of mine.. i told her ,to never get me mad. and she did.i was going to hurt her but i didnt want people to know i am a demon. so i told her she well die when she dose not know it."she said puting her hands on his head to and playing with his hair"soo, just kill her slowly and after that give him her soul for me to do the rest."she said geting off his head and now on his lap. she moved her face close to his and lightly licked his face,"mmm i wish i can tast your blood"she said licking her lips."and.take a nape..after you wake up i want you to go and kill her ,slowly and painfuly, oh yea. her name is ema"she said with a smile laying on his lap."mm"she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:17 am

Jared slowly picked himself up from his position, "So it's another case of just one more job. I don't mind, just let me rest a bit before I do that." He said to her before looked to the door, "Well, you do have an unusual personality. Almost infectious in a way. If you didn't show off yuour body just to torment me I might like to spend he night like that." He said to her to answer her statement, "But to business. Who's the girl?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 pm

she looked at him then ruth smiled"this women.. is someone i knew and hate, she may look like a sweat kind girl but she is a half demon ,she needs to die"she said.geting up and huging him tightly"am glad you love the way i am"she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Jared shrugged his shoulders, "You might have mentioned it once or twice. To me, it doesn't really matter." He said to her. His eyebrow lifted up when she asked about letting him out of the contract, "Why would I? I don't age, I have these amazing powers and I get to hang out with the most entertaining person I've ever met. Life would just be boring if you weren't around" He said to her. That was when he heard the new job she asked, "You want me to kill a woman? What someone get you jealous?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:46 pm

she stoped before leaveing."umm well you know am the only demoness in hell right?"she asked taking in a deep sign"and you already know how to get out of the contract,right?"she asked with a soft breath."if you would get out of the deal.. and be on your own like you used to do.. would you do it,and leave me or would you like to stay with me as long as you want?"she asked with a smile,"and... if i would give you freedom,and for you to get a girl would you?"she asked snaping her fingers."i want you to do one more thing for me... and its very importent"she said looking at him."i want you.. to kill a women.?"she said with a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Jared let out a chuckle when she mentioned him being fun, "Give me a reason and I can be plenty of fun." He said to her which he tried once again to relax on the couch. That was when he heard her voice, "Yeah?" He asked hearing the unusual tone in her voice, "Alright. But what do you need?" He asked her when she started to ask him something, "I might groan, but I'll answer it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:33 pm

ruth was glad he was acting like the man she liked"wow, i never knew being with you would be fun, after so many years,"she said happy that jared was his to contrle.. but ruth stayed quite when she thought about how hard it well be going back to hell for now on, just because she was the only demoness."jared .."she said in a lovling tone"i well be gone for a while,tomorw. i have to.. do somthing.."she said geting closer to him.still with a sad face on her in the contract did say if she would to get mated with or to get married to the contract would be voded ,and would belong to the male demon."can i ask..never mind"She said softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Jared had to admit that Ruth did have an attractive body for being inhuman, though with how often she showed it to him he was nearly desensitized to it, "You do have a charm about you. Can't deny that." He said to her before giving her a grin when she called him mean, "You made me like that with you being such a smart ass." He said to her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next