Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7675
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 pm

ruth smiled and was close to him her wings was bothering her so she made them smarller"yes like stay close to me"she said licking her face.she showed her body more to him."you like this do you?"she asked.him then ruth watched him taking off his hat."your so mean"she said with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Jared looked at the money then sighed as he slipped the bills into his pocket, he was just about to relax when she reminded him that this was the twenth year that the two had been contracted, "Yeah. Can't believe I made it twenty years with that annoying mouth of yours." He spoke with a smirk before feeling the hat on him which he pulled off him, "How do you mean 'stay close'? You've never brought that part up before when you do that job of yours." He said to her watching her movements while she showed him her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:25 pm

this was making her laugh untill she saw him left the room"wait.. i need someone to talk to and be next to"she said opeing the door and siting next to him and giving him 200 dolloers"here.. you need it"she said with a soft smile"and remember its are 20th"she said puting a hat on him with a happy face on him.,"and it looks like its geting dark.."she said with a small smile"and in the contact says you have to stay close to your demon or demoness"she said showing off her body to him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Jared walked into his room to see that she was splayed out on his bed. With everything that he's gone through it didn't even surprise him any more, "Well it's hard to find a job when you're constantly trying to find the things you want me to get for you." He spoke tossing his jacket onto the desk in his room, "You can stay there all you want." He spoke leaving the room and shutting the door behind him to flop down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:08 pm

ruth was laying on his bed bored with less to nothing clothing on, she turned her head and bust out laughing"you need to loss the fat on your ass"she said sticking a bad finger at him, then she took out his wallit and looked at his id"wow.. you look like a dork"she said laughing then she laughed more"wow your poor as fuck"she said laughing even more"oohh hell i cant stop laughing at your sorry ass"she said looking at him."i never keep dales and even if i do it would have to do with my breast"she said playing with them infrount of him."i love your bed can i sleep on it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Jared chuckled after the demoness changed the terms of the deal as quickly as she did, "I really shouldn't have expected you to hold up on EVERY part of that deal." He spoke before he started walking back to his apartment. He eventually made it back to the apartment and opened the door, "You could have at least let me walk through that damn door instead of making me walk the three miles back." He spoke annoyed before slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:55 pm

ruth put the soul in a bag and made the bag smiler for her to put it in her bra"okay.."she said walking up to him"amm soo happy at how much you changed"she said with a evil smirk"annd. your giting my panites.. but.. your not geting the monie"she said laughing"well see you at the apporment"she said laughing.then she drawed on the wall and the door open and runed off."bye"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Jared smirked when the man called him a demon, "Trust me when I say. I am no demon." He spoke as the flames ignited the man's body into ash, "I had a feeling you were hanging around." He said to her with a chuckle as he tucked his hands into his pockets, "I would have figured that you would have known how tough I've gotten since you were the one that gave me this stuff. And you thought this was going to be hard for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 pm

the man feel back and did a grunt"you demon,.. !"he yelled as he felt a pain from the black flames" god dam you ,!you ass"he yelled trying to get up but was slowly killed slowly by jared.ruth watched jared for a while and licked her lips."wow, i never knew he can be so good at this, mm"she said watching the dead body turn into ash and now there was a red soul infrount of him."mmm"she said softly the soul whent into ruths hands and her body was now abole to be seen for every one"hello there lovly jared"she said with a sexy grin
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Jared grinned feeling the man's hand grip his neck, "You know, for a second there I was scared." He spoke as his hand ignited in black flames, "But after feeling this I'd say that you're nothing like I expected." He spoke with a pulse pushing the man onto his back with Jared standing. A large burn could be seen from a spot that the pulse hit, "My contract made me think that you were such a hardass, but now I see you're just an old man out of his prime." He spoke letting a blaze propel his body forward, "Black Knight. Phantom Rose." He spoke before he spun igniting a twister of black flames that swarmed the man in front of him. Flames only he and Ruth were immune to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:20 pm

ruth watched him closely seeing what tricks he had up his sleave."wait."she said softly ,the governer noded and went to a soft and quite place, but once they were there the man used his other hand his free hand to grabed the guy in the neck."and i know who you are, your here to try and kill me right"he said using some of his power, ruth got closer to jared a bit scared that he might get hurt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:03 am

Jared made his way through the town looking for the governor. His mind scanning everything around him to search for the overweight man that ran the place. He stayed low, he wanted to get this over as quickly and as painlessly as possible so he could get home and just flop on his bed waiting for the next day for whatever Ruth handed him.

That was when he saw him, his lucky break. He then turned and started walking to the governor, "Excuse me sir." He spoke in the most polite tone he could muster, "I'm kind of a fan. Do you think I could shake your hand?" He asked the man in front of him waiting for him to get close before speaking again, "I know what you are. And I'm making this clear. We're going to fine a quiet spot in town to keep people from seeing us. Don't want to start a panic now do you?" He asked the governor keeping his hand gripped tight on the male's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:57 am

ruth licked her hands as she watched him leave, once he left ruth said softly."ho.. this fight well be fun to watch.. even i lost the fight before"she said following jared,"lets see how he well do this job"she said following him throw the air, good thing she made her self see thrwo for no human to see her not even a demon like her, ruth saw that the goverener was near by,'i wonder .. ?'she asked her self still following him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Jared heard the key word that made him smirk, "The governor eh? Never liked that ass anyway." He spoke before hearing about the several rewards dealing with this kill. The four hundred sounded appealing, but the part about her panties was something out of left field. The pose she took just made him groan as he went to leave again, "I'm not too sure how mind reading would go knowing your dirty mind. Might end up going blind." He spoke leaving the apartment again to take care of her mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 pm

she looked at him ,with a long evil smirk crosed her lips."ho ho ho"she said laughing about her being a tease.untill she watch him geting a nother cigarette"leson to me, and leson closely. if you get the last bastered, wich is much harder to get, one ,is because he is a govner and ,two is because he well kick your ass in the next 10 seconds"she said walking closer to him then she poked his head"i well give you 400 dolloers in full blown cash, and with my panties too, if you bring him his soul"she said licking her lips"i cant slowly kill the others untill i get the male that started it,"she said geting off him and making a nother sexule pose infrount of him."have fun.. i though about you doing it later, but ,what the hell let you wait, go out there and bring his soul"she said biting her lips."oh and the new power has to do with mind reading trust me you will love it"she said waving good bye."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Jared moaned in irritation when Ruth had taken his cigarette to start puffing on it herself. Her antics never surprised him after the first few months of their contract. Right when he heard that he was getting a reward for bringing back some souls he felt some enthusiam that was quickly extinguished when she just handed him a small amount of money. His eye brow perked up when she mentioned having her body if he got the right man, only to have the idea that he'd get a chance at her thrown right out, "You know. You're one hell of a tease." He said to her before pulling out one more stick from his pocket and lighting it once more with a snap of his fingers, "So is there ever a better reward than just getting a new power?" He asked her taking a long drag and nearly turning the entire cigarette to ash in one breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:22 pm

ruth looked at him and shock her head."umm no i didnt miss you why would i ?any who i payed for your rent and, give me give me"she said geting the bag and opening it ,her toung sick out as she licked her lips."mmm nice job.. but.."she closed the bag and the bag dissapred"but.."she said walking to him and giving him a kiss on the for head"but you frgot,.. to get the main soul,.. AKA the man that started it silly"she said pocking his check."dont worry you well see him soon, "she said walking away happly"and.."she give him a cup cake"here, for are 20th annavery"she said smiling.she wraped her tail around his arm and looked at the cigarette in his mouth"oh goody"she said taking it from his lips and puting it on hers, taking as many puffs as she can"mm ahh its been a while"she said as her hair turn black then blond again."my bad "she said flying away,"oh yea here, this is what you get for doing a good job"she said giving him 30 dollers."get the last ass hole and your geting my body"she said shacking her butt to him,as s funny tess,"jest kiding, you well never get this, i ment if you get that bastered i well give you more power for more deaths and more,, more lonly souls."she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Jared sighed as he walked out of the apartment, his hand reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a cigarette. As long as he was in contract with Ruth he was more or less immortal so smoking didn't even work negatively, "Where did I put that lighter?" He asked himself with his cigarette hanging out of his lips. One more sigh came up and he snapped his fingers to form a small flame that lit his smoke, "Now. Where do I start?"

In another space, Jared had found a small group of the ones he was hunting, "So. Any good drinks lately?" He asked as he cracked his knuckles. He rushed against the group, his hands ablaze with black flames as he took down each of the ones in that party. When he bagged their souls, he collected no less than ten souls.

Jared found his catch good for the day and made his way back home. When he arrived back at the apartment he saw the look on Ruth's face, "What? Did you miss me?" He asked with a fresh cigarette hanging from his mouth. He tossed the bag to Ruth, "Caught ten in one sitting. Thought it would be good for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 pm

ruth did gave him some of her powers for him to do the job much faster,meanwhile ruth was at her job, gathering souls,and seeing is there pure or none pure, it was a very dark place like a voud."i hate this job but i get souls to eat after this"she said geting up."oh i have to go to my human job"she said snaping her fingers ,she turned into a young human women with long brown hair and with blue eyes,not red or yellow like her normal eyes,she was wereing a cute blue shirt and tight black pants showing how big her ass really was."mm i need to loss some waigh"she said in a sad voice, she open the portle and was at this place,a od place wee they ook inside the bod of the people that passed on, to see or take out any good body parts. every body part they would find that was uses full ,they would sell and get a good price on it, last week was 4,000"am here"she said puting on her gloves."oooh this well be fun"she said geting the body to check next, she open the body like aways and taking the good parts and leting the body keep the bad parts,like a week heart or such.. after a few more hourse ruth was done with her hourse, she got in the end was 6,000,with was abit low for her."i guess i well pay for the rent"she said walking to the rest room and taking out lipsick and drawing a door on the door, she walked though and closed the door after she was done..
she ended up in the rent office taking out some monie"here is the monie for the rent"she said smiling. the male noded and aloued her pay and ruth left the room, she looked at the time and took a deep breath."how long dose it take to look for a fucking undemon"she said dissapereing and reapereing in the appoument."hello"she said abit scared he might be hurt
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Jared was rather annoyed that Ruth was giving him another job that was focused on beings that were not necessarily supernatural, "Fine. I got it. I'll take them out, take their souls and you can have a field day." He said to her taking the bag then going to walk out the door the instant that Ruth was gone. Just another day working for a demon, at least he got the power to get his revenge when he found the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:17 pm

ruth smiled and laughed at him."ohh i cant tell you"she eat the all the food even the plate it self"mmm"she said giggling ,then she stand there in a straght pose not saying a word"now..."she said in a dark demon voice"now , i need you to kill thses un fromed demon.. what they are, there normale humans that dare to make them selfs powerful, so they end up killing a demon and taking there blood,.. i need you to kill them.. KILL THEM ALL "she said as her bat wings grow from small to large, she turned her head alittle to the side and he could see how red her eyes were"... now i well be at work .. as for you.. you well be killing thoughs rats for me.. heres a bag"she said giving him a bag."put there souls there.. i wish to torture them slowly and painfuly"she said making a door with her powers and dissapreing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Jared felt the lick on his neck and was tempted to grab her and attempt to throw her out of the apartment, "You coming up with that statement makes me curious on what the hell you do for a job." He said to her which he dumped the sausage and bacon onto a plate, "There. You got your crap." He said to her putting the plate down, "Now what the hell are you planning on doing?" He asked her moving over and sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:01 pm

she looked at him odd"if you need more monie then why dont you ask me to give you some monie remember i got a job on this dum planit so i got lots"she said taking out her wallit and giving him 100 dollers ."i work at a place, but.. am not telling"she said smiling her job was to destroy other peoples lives ,like a normal devil would do."anywho, just ask for now one.. i well help you"she said watching him cook"mm am geting hungry though "she said smiling."am still hungry"she said licking his neck to get some blood from him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Jared sighed hearing her complement his food only to jump to the fridge and start going after more of his food and drink, "If you keep this up I'm going to end up running out of money and I can't pay the rent. I already have a hard enough time just convincing people that I'm a new guy each time I get a new identity." He said to her wondering what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm

ruth looked at the eggs and smiled licking her lips, she started to eat the egges even though they were hot."mm this is good"She said with a soft purr..then she looked at him odd"i maybe wered ,but am bloody and a ass to other eyes, "she said geting up and walking to the frige to bend down to look for some thing to drink she found some milk and drank it all."i cant wait for food"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next