Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3296
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Jared soon flipped the eggs onto a plate from the pan then set it down in front of Ruth, "This should tie you over for the mean time." He said to her which he then went back to the stove with both a set of sausages and bacon to cook in a new pan, "Recently yeah. I figured that you were around there somewhere to watch, but then again you're just a strange demoness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7681
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm

ruth was a bit sad and grabed a book and started to read knowing it will take a while, after a while she was done with her book and watched him cook"uhhh"she said smiling"oh yea make me some baccon"she said licking her lips"i well wait"she said siting on the contertop licking her other hand, then a while later she started to lick her bat wings., she was very hungry to she started to bit her hand and drink some blood from it."mm"she said then she pouted seeing she could not eat to much blood,"am bored, she said then she smiled"soooo did you kill any undemons?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Jared groaned to her actions attempting to ignore the usual issues with her trying to tease him, "The counter top is going to taste like glass. Since it's made out of tile." He said to her flipping the eggs onto the pan for the other side to cook, "If you can just be patient I'll get your damn food done. Just give me a-" A look of annoyance seemed to cover his face again, "The more you distract me, the more time it's going to take. So shut up already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:20 pm

ruth put on a sad face wanting to eat she got off of him and did a sexy pose on the counter top she waited a bit for her food"why are you soo man all i want is some food"she said licking the conter top"it tast like glass"she said with a sad face.she waited abit more for him to finish then she licked his face again."done now?"she asked then she flow away for him to finish."done now?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Jared just wanted to do something to get her off him and keep her from trying to bite him, "I can't cook you breakfast if you won't let me get to it right." He said to her cracking eggs he picked up from the fridge. He felt somewhat flustered by the attention she was adding while he tried to cook, "Odd? You? Everything you do is odd." He said to her which he then quickly snapped his wrist to smack her nose when she got too close, "Stay away or you can try and cook for yourself." He said to her with an annoyed look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:26 pm

ruth licked her arms after she was done licking her hand. she poted a little and flouted above him while he got his things ready for breakfast."good thing your doing your job.. and am not strange, am odd, and you dont want me in my dark mood ,trust me you dont like it when am bossing you around and covered in blood ,"she said lciking his face,"mmm i wish i can just cook you"she said as her stumic started to grawle"ahhh am so hungery"she said licking his face again."and, all you need is me, right am i riiight"she said puting her arms on his head,she used her hands to play with his hair."soft hair."she said in a cute tone."and today i want you to do something very odd, after were done eating"she said licking her lips, she grabed his hands wanting to take some blood from him , seeing how hungery she was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 pm

(Everyone needs a weird one every now and then. No problems here)

Jared sighed hearing the bizarre silence that was surrounding him, such a silence only made him worry since she was almost never this quiet. His attention was then shifted when he felt something creeping up his spine before finally hearing her attempt to 'scare' him, "I should have figured you were just waiting for me." He said to her before turning and seeing how Ruth had dressed, "Ruth. What the hell are you wearing?" He asked her though found he was not going to get an answer, "I just woke up after that hunt nearly drained me last night." His face showing the ruitene that had gone on for the last couple of decades, right until she started licking her fingers, "Yes. I'll get you some food. Just stop acting so strange." He said to her finding her enthusiasm like a married couple on their very first anniversary, "You know. You're the reason why I can't find a girlfriend." He spoke getting to the stove and getting the pots and pans ready for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 pm

(kk i might make the women a bit wered but oh well)
http://www.wallpaperpie.com/img/2013/07/anime-girl-demon-sexy.jpg

ruth was her name the only women demon that really made any kind of contract with a human, now that the human soul and life was in her hands, she could do as she pleases with him, giving him the power to defet the enamies he hade,
ruth was runing around hell happy today was there 20th anniversary ,she got a cute outfit and put it on , once that was done she drawed a door on the wall and open it like nothing, she walked though the door and was already in his kechen. she flow on top of his conter and sat there with her lags crossed, she made her self invisable to surpize him, once she saw he was in kechen she made her self uninvisable for him to see her."boo, ooohhh Jared "she said playing with her hair infrount of him."so how is the day so far?"she asked the thing about ruth is that she loves to play tricks,jared should be a bit careful of her, ruth is called the twister, she would make some wered rules for him to do and follow even though it was not on the contract he sighed"you know what day it is right! its are 20th anniverary.!"she yelled puting her arms up. "hey just asking can you give me something to eat?"she asked licking her hands even though there was nothing on them.
(did i do okay?)

Last edited by shanyflower on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:13 pm

It had been twenty years since that night. The night that he took a contract with a devil to gain vengeance on the creatures responsible for taking his life away from him and making him alone in the world. This young man's name was Jared, forever frozen at the age of 25. His eternal youth brought on by the fact that the contract he had with a devil that walked on Earth. The terms set so that he could fight against those that caused him so much pain also made their lives bonded to one another, they aged at the same rate and lived the same lifetime.

Today was the 20th anniversary of him signing the contract, starting out like any other day. He would get out of bed and make his rounds around the house making sure the contracted demon hadn't caused a mess of his home. Something that he found rather pleasant that she had learned to not ruin his house every day like she used to back when they first set the contract, "I hope you're not causing trouble for me again!" He called out into the house. Any more it almost felt like his house had an echo, "I'll make breakfast if you show me where you are!" He called again.

(Alright. The terms of the contract were left open so that you could have your half no problem. The personality of the demon is up to you. I'll get more details down about his back story as the RP continues)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Phantom and Inferno (private. Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4