Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7676
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Kiara did a soft sign after waiting ,then she turned to look at him and smiled"..ehh.. I..it dosnt feel bad anymore"she said softly letting out a soft moan feeling his hips move as she moved her own hips with out her self knowing"mmm s..Sebastian.."she moaned wraping her arms around him ,while the two were together Kiara gave him a deep kiss on the lips and looked at him lovly "mm s..Sebastian.. you feel soo good"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/ Online
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Despite the strong urge for one body to move it's hips when Kiara embarrassing wall's brought this feeling to do so upon her servant. Sebastian held back long enough for his Mistress to adjust to this new feeling, “now that wasn't so bad Mistress, was it?” A soft kiss laid on her lips once again as his hands join as one with her in a light and genital squeeze from the hand. All the while adjusting his hips in the right place as Sebastian started his thrust, rocking her body along the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Kiara did a very soft sound to sebastians size. She waited for the pain to wash off.."s..sebastian"she said in a soft voice she moved her body once again as she removed her lips from his neck and start to kiss jim deeply."s..sebastian.. it feels ..its starting to feel good."she said softly. Once her body got used to sebastian cock in her. Her tight walls got much weter .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Her words allowed and help brought a smile to Sebastian, spread all the way across the lips due to Kiara pleading with him to make love to her. “As you wish...” softly his words utter passed the lips. And as she is ready for it... it came inside her. Her servant cock stretching her out while baring her bit when biting his neck. “Almost there Mistress,” he whispered while showering her in kiss to help calm Kiara down as he came all the way inside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Kiara kissed him back sweetly as she moved her body a little to get her self reay for him to enter her.she could feel
somthing rubing the outer folds of her wet pussy."oh sebastian please i wish for you to make love to me.. "she said as she wraped her arms around him to get ready to feel him. Kiara did a soft gasp feeling somthing big in side her as she did. She bit on to his neck for her not to yell.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:02 pm

The movement in his finger continually picked up speed to further her pleasure as Kiara climax came at an upraise. She was getting so wet where Sebastian found his mouth filled with her sweet nectar to an over flow but took in much to swallow. Even all of it when she cum, “you taste very sweet my Mistress...” he whispered seductively after coming back up to kiss Kiara passionately as his member came brushing her lips, “Mistress... I can't wait any longer.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Kiara moved her hips more as she did soft gasp and moans."ah y..your welcome.."she moaned once again it felt too good as she put her hands on his head for her to play with his hair while this was happening.'i never would though I would do it with a demon..' she though as she got much weter from the way his toung was licking at her clit."ahh s..s..seasbtian~!"she moaned loudly as she moved her hips up as she cam.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Her praises moved Seasbtian to do more, and oh how he has much skills as Kiara expressed how good it felt for her. “Mistress... how I love you complements and praises.” Using his tongue his rolled it on her clit as the fingers remain to pump her and feel on the g-spot. His desire is to make her cum which would make the proses less painful when he becomes one with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Kiara blushed at him and moved her ehad to the side, she kissed him back softly as she let out a soft moan when she felt kisses going down her body until he hit her wet pussy folds"ah seasbtian."she moaned softly moving her hips a little feeling his toung as well, Kiara moved her hips a bit more ,now feeling a finger moving softly at her hole getting her ready for a much larger size."mmmm yess.. ah seasbtian."she moaned once again biting her lips."your so good at this.~"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 pm

It seem she is more then willing through the tone in her voice as well with the reaction to her body, Sebastian can see that his Mistress wanted this too, however he held some concerns in the matter when Kiara said this is her first, “is this so... Mistress?” he asked with a sweet kiss to her lips and pulled from her leg wrap. “We need to take this nice and slow.” Kissing down her body Sebastian came to Kiara's womanhood to kiss the folds and lick the inners to help get her started. Thought she is very wet but he wanted to first orgasm through oral pleasure while fingering her hole, also to help her really for a bigger size.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Kiara did soft moans feeling his body close to him but Kiara could feel something odd on her lag something rubing up her lag. Kiara was a bit happy to feel his body all the way down to his hard member"so that's.."she gasped never feeling a rock hard member before."oh.. seasbtain ohhh."she moaned more as she could feel her self getting much weter ,moveing her body a little bit she moved her hand around his shaft ."s..seasbtain.. I know it has bean forever sences you had sex .. but this is my first time.. am so wet Sebastian.. and.. your so sweet"she moaned once more wraping her lags around his wast.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Sebastian was loving every moment of this, the lovey scent of her body, the feel of her warmth and soft skin to his own, the sweet tasting kisses they'd share within deep tonguing . The sensation brought his body to start rubbing off with a hand caressing her body, along the back and came down to her butt for a gentle squeeze to express lust. “Mistress... my body... it long to be one with it's Mistress.” taking one of her hand Sebastian guided it down as Kiara would feel his broad shoulders, his muscular chest, his ripped abs, and his hardening member brushing on her leg. “I've brought up a demons lust.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Kiara raped her arms around Sebastian as she got into the deep loving kiss.untill Kiara felt Sebastian leave her grasp for a moment for him to undress. as Kiara saw a good look at his naked body. Kiara blushed softly as she felt him back under the covers as she kissed him more once again as she pressed her body closer to his as her body started to get much hoter."s..s.Sebastian.. y.you feel so nice and lovly.. mm"she moaned softly kissing his lips once again then she moved to kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Much as the same with humans longing for physical contact, it the same with demons and it has been quite long for Sebastian, since the last time he's even felt this kind of closeness. Into the kiss he expressed that longing through a heavy kiss in the manner of passion Kiara has never felt before. With it his caress and caressed her more when she'd said it is a nice touch, but clearly Sebastian wanted even more. Thus so when Kiara gave her permission, Sebastian pulled from her grasp to undress himself bare naked and then came under the bedsheets with his Mistress. While embarrassing her Sebastian brought back the kiss as his body pressed the her's, loving the warmth, “Mistress...” he worded in a slight moan that express's longing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Kiara looked at him and smiled"i don't mind Sebastian.. your lips.. feels very nice.. like I said I would never hurt anyone.."she said as she gasped softly."o..oka-"she was about to reply with the question he asked if she could kiss him again. Kiara kissed him back deeply and wraped her arms around him loving the way his lips tasted.kiara did a soft blush feeling his hands on her body."ah.. s..Sebastian.. you have a very nice touch.."she said getting closer to him as her body was close to his."s..s.sure Sebastian ..as your mistress.. I let you do as you wish with me.. anything you want for being so kind to my family ove the years."she said kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Now that he was found out and striped down to nothing more then a pervert in the eyes of his Mistress, when Kiara saw him peep under the bed sheet to view her nakedness, Sebastian couldn't be anymore ashamed of himself. “Apologies Mistress... I gave into lusty eye and did something so disgraceful. For that punishment are in order so please don't hold back.” It truth Sebastian held these feelings when he first undressed her and thought to maintain composure but has thought about and what to see again ever since then . So it came as a surprises she asked him for a kiss and when ahead. How it felt so nice, her lips to his and wish to have last longer when Kiara pulled away, “No Mistress... it is an honor to be received such a gift, so may this unforgivable servant have another?” With greed he didn't wait for her words and kissed her passionately as Sebastian took his body to press to her naked body, “Mmmm Mistress...I want to feel your body to mines, please let me just this once.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Kiara was in deep sleep now as she moved her body a little feeling Sebastian move,after a little while of sleeping when Sebastian took a pick at her naked body like he did before. Kiara open her eyes softly and blushed at him. Kiara was blushing even more wanting to feel his lips once again. Kiara moved her body a little and spoke softly."s..Sebastian.. can you give me a kiss... p..please?"she asked softly moving her naked body closer to him and moving her head closer to his as she press her lips to his. but the kiss lasted much longer, till Kiara broke the kiss."s..sorry.. I didn't mean to kiss you Sebastian.."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 pm

A smile arose on his lips, hearing the praises of his Mistress to Kiara's relief to have finally be-rid of her inner demons. A kind hand stroked her forehead with a kiss lie on it, “all do respect my Mistress... I'm far from good as demons are.” Heeding to her request the good servant Sebastian lied next to her down on the bed when asked and did more. Cuddling up in a loving matter to help Kiara feel safe, “don't say such nonsense, you are cute my Mistress... cute among the most beautiful I've seen over the long years.” Even as she slept, long enough Sebastian still remain sleeping with her and still awake to disobey an order to leave once she slept. For his own reason he wanted to be with her this way. The mood was ruin once she came into play, the woman Maria. He wounder way she ever cares for their well-being to give warnings, “I am aware... she has pure evil with in her so I must do more to treat her.” That said Maria was already gone, so Sebastian when back to sleep beside Kiara to watch over her, but also being somewhat perverted he had a little peep under the covers to see her naked body, but only shortly before he was noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Kiara was still in shocked shr took a deep breath and looked at him."sebastian.. t..thank you and you dont look evil to me."she said softly. It did felt better eith her wereing nothing on the bed. Kiara heard his last words which mad her blush badly."am not that cute.."she said loving her head to the side and softly puting her arms on the pillow."sebastian.. please .. sleap next to me
Untill i fall asleep.. i wish to be next to someone."kiara said as she closed her eyes kiara started to cuddle him as she feel into deep sleep.as moments past by a soft dark smoke poofed on to the dresser of kiaras room."wow i never thoght you could do it"maira said now she looked alot like a witch with long black hair and with bright glowing eyes."i need to worn you.. kiaras dark power is like her anger good thing you ate the deadliest parts but the dark power will come back.."she said in a dark women voice."oh sorry for geting in with out telling i just came to inform you."she said snaping her fingers and she was gone.and now the dark room was quite again sebastian was once again alone with his mistress
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Doing more then eating the ball of evil, Sebastian licked his fingers in love to taste he ate, down to the last bite before looking to his Mistress when asked what he did. “I ate your evil aura,” he said it so delightfully and sat beside her at the bed side, “evil to evil... takes how you dispose it since I'm too am evil.” Lightly a hand caressed her cheek and brushed away the hair hanging off Kiara's forehead, “how are you feeling, weak?” He asked and kissed her forehead, “just rest,” he said and covered her naked body with the bed sheets. “If I may speak boldly... my Mistress has such a cute body, it make this demon in lust.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Kiara blushed softly as she closed her eyes tight."s..Sebastian"she said softly as she felt his hands removing her hands that was covering her chest ,Kiara did as told and didn't move, as the dark mist was around her she gasp seeing how much she had. Kiara looked to the side to see him swallowing a ball of darkness."w..what did you just eat?"she asked as she still didn't move ."sebasitan... "she said as she felt her bod getting week, she could hear her heart beat.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Thought it was only set the contract when their lips had meet, but beside that it was also nice and wouldn't mind do it again if his Mistress offers, but now's not the time seeking ones pleasure when the Mistress need's. As Siara got herself comfortable lying on the bed, Sebastian took off his black glove from the left hand, “be very still Mistress,” he whispered and removed the hand that covered her breast to place the hand upon the chest to the heart. Then surrounding her body a black mist came glowing out of her, “so this is the dark aura that lives within you.” In his hand the black mist form into a ball as Sebastian swallowed it whole and licked his lips, “Mmmm now that was delicious Mistress.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Kiara looked at him and felt somthing. Somthing odd as she felt his lips on hers she removed her lips from his and looked at his face seeing he was up to somthing. Kiara sign as her body started to shack."oh..okay.."she said softly as she slowly took of her clothing and layed on the bed as told."n..now what?"she asked covering her breast with her hands
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Her words press on to bring his hand that once started on her shoulder, came to Siara's back as she cling to him. Sebastian grin evilly, after giving far warning it seem she willing to give her soul away, “very well... my Mistress... in exchange for my help you'll give me your soul,” sealing the deal he kissed her lips to make the pat. “Now then... lets be rid of the evil inside you, take off your clothes and lie on the bed.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Kiara looked at him and blushed softly to the touch of his hand on her shoulder. And told hher ever thing maira have told him."i see.."kiara said in a woryed tone.."i dont care.. just help me
. Do what is needed.. "she said grabing him by the shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   

Back to top Go down

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next