Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Elesa was very amused with Skyla's seductive smirk knowing that look from anywhere. "Oh, I know how stubborn you can be" she said as she rocked her hips against Fenris's mighty rod. "Yes, but there's no use in fighting over this one...I can tell that he can last hours and hours" she said. Fenris gulped as Elesa's innards clamped down tight on him as Skyla rubbed her tits with Elesa. He groaned feeling just how much attraction there was between the two of them, and it felt like he was their sex toy. He proceeded to eat out Skyla as he was being given a proper burial of his massive rod. Elesa grinned. "He's a good boy isn't he?" she asked.
bgcolor=9999ff bordercolor=99ff99
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:57 pm

In response to Elasa making out such a heavily sigh, Skyla could only smirk in the same manner seductively. “You do know how stubborn I can be? We maybe close friends but we're also rivals, even though I'm always happy to share all my toys with you Elasa.” Skyla held into the deepthroat, not only for Fenris's pleasure, but also wanting Elasa to react the way that she'd did. Getting aroused, much like a bitch in heat, knowing what gets her hot from the times they'd play together. Her eyes turned to Fenris upon hearing out his groaned, jerking him off a few time to make sure he's nice and hard for Elasa. Before making room for her to insert his magnificent meat deep inside her inner core. “ Why didn't I tell you? That would have spoiled the surprise,” Skyla answered. As Elasa rode Fenris cowgirl style, Skyla ran her hand over on her tits, cupping to grope while locking lips with her girlfriend. Along this threesome Fenris would find Skyla's pussy planted on his face to eat out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Elesa sighed heavily as Skyla gave a seductive smirk. "You aren't really listening are you?" she asked before she soon gave a smirk of her own. "I'm just happy that you will share a handsome stud with me" she said as she licked her lips. She moaned into Skyla's passionate kiss, which she hoped that Fenris would not be too shy about this. Fenris gulped as Skyla licked his hand telling him that she hoped he had enough in the tank for the both of them. "Well...we'll see" he said as she ripped open a condom. He blushed as she slid his condom onto his massive shaft using only her mouth. Elesa grew wet with arousal as she was forced to watch Skyla give him some deep throating. Fenris groaned some more as she lathered him up. Elesa grinned sliding herself onto his rod moaning out loudly once he was in. "Oh Skyla!...Why didn't you tell me his heart beats like a ponyta's?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Thu May 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Skyla could only smile back as Elesa's words, as her corner lips curled into a seductive smirk, “what do you mean? I love it when your eager Elesa. It's most fun when we're in the mood for it anytime & anywhere.” At the end of her words Skyla gave one more passionate kiss to her, before turn attention back towards Fenris. “Alright... we'll help you out,” she said using a lustful tone of voice, while taking his hand and lick the palms and fingers of all his spilled milk. “I hope you have enough left in the tank for the two of us.” Taking a hold to one of the packaged condoms, Skyla ripped it open with her teeth before placing it inside her mouth, “yes... I'll be more then happy to help him put it on. Just watch me.” Slow Fenris would feel his cock being slowly devoured, when Shyla came to deepthroat while place the condom on. But don't pull out afterward. Hitting the back of the throat she held his cock to insure he got the most of her warm wet mouth lathering him up before pulling out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 am

Elesa smirked at Skyla. "Good, because it sounded like you were complaining about me being eager!" she said in a dominant tone. She rolled her eyes at her as she said she was not going to lose to her. Fenris gulped when Skyla told him to give Elesa her rounds, and he cleared his throat. "Fine...I'll give a proper burial" he said. He sighed heavily. "How about you two put it on...I've already contaminated my hands" he said. Elesa looked at Skyla amused. "Are you going to put it on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:17 pm

With their body pressed hard against each other, Skyla made sure Elesa felt the firmness in her rub, from both their pussy and tits. “Why not? The others mood is very important. When we all fuck, I want you in this condition much like a horny slut. It makes the sex even better.” A long moan from Skyla escaped her lips, feeling Fenrir feeding off on her pussy, that came quickly wet and juice, however her pride forced back the building orgasm. “I'm not losing to you Elesa, but since you want to go first...” with her words Skyla moved her face out of the way to give Fenrir room and an opening, when widening the lips. “You've jacked-off long enough so come and give this bitch what's coming to her,” she said and slapped her ass, “But be sure to use protection.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Elesa giggled. "Why? Is there a reason not to be in a festive mood?" she asked as she pressed her breasts back into Skyla's. "Oh...We'll see who's more patient...him of me" she said with a snicker. Fenrir gulped as Skyla kissed him hard and pushed him back into the seat after stripping him. Elesa moaned as Skyla pinned her down and stripped her as well. Her nipples grew even harder as she locked lips with hers and rubbed her cunt against hers. "Hey, don't be finishing yourself off...I want you to be hard when I'm through" she said. She grinned as she leaned in to eat out Skyla being very motivated to finish her off so she can give Fenrir a ride. She lifted her face away and groaned. "My pussy is on fire...I need a fire hose!" she begged before she looked towards Fenrir. "Can I have first crack at him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Skyla couldn't help from forming her own grin, since she hasn't seen Elesa come to this sort of mood this easily before. The first time through their curiousness, she found Elesa being a person who need much attention to please. “Well now... aren't you the festive one,” she said through the deep kiss Skyla was given as she pressed her breast into Elesa's hard nipples. “That's to be expected, I want this to be a threesome but first I want to give my boy-toy a show. It's fun to tease him and wouldn't it turn you on having someone to watch us?” Soon after, Skyla's attention turn to Fenrir when he spoke up when asked if they see him as none other then a dildo. “Not at all, or at least I don't think so,” with that said Skyla came away from Elesa, to come over to Fenrir and kissed him hard on the lips before taking his top off and dropping his pants. Playfully she pushed him to seat himself to a near by chair, “Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!” Coming back to Elasa down on the bed, Skyla pounced to pin her down and took off her bee stripes color tube dress and bottoms, while quickly undressing herself as well. She mashed both their pussy lips together and rub along in her sluttly hips moment, while kissing Elese in lock tongue. “You better be jacking-off,” said to Fenrir as Skyla you to him from the corner of the eye, not for a moment did she stop, till after awhile she rested herself on the bed. “now you... lick it clean,” seductively she said to Elesa as the legs spread out, “do a good job and I'll let you have my boyfriends big stick first when he wants a pussy to fuck-up.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Elesa looked at Skyla's long grin and grinned back at her as she sat next to her. Elesa kicked off her shoes as well as her nipples harded while Skyla gave her a hard kiss on the lips. She grabbed onto Skyla's ass giving it a big squeeze. "I'm game for a little show, but you know...maybe a threesome is in order. You know...because I forgot my dildo and you've brought yours" she said as she pointed to Fenrir referring to him being the dildo. Fenrir scowled at her. "I'm just a dildo to you?" he asked. Elesa smirked. "Oh...you're better than a conventional one...flesh is always better than plastic, and hun...you've got the fattest cock I've ever seen" she said before she licked her lips. "Just accept it...you love being our dildo" she said before she leaned into give Skyla a deep kiss with a lot of tongue action. Fenrir blushed watching them and growing a huge boner for them to enjoy. Elesa giggled pointing over to Skyla. "looks like he ready" she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 pm

It only came as a great disappointment for Slyla, when she found they'd had to stop their fun as things started getting much more interesting. She was wondering if Fenrir could handle bother her and Elesa, which now had to wait for another time, and Skyla hates waiting on anything, manly pleasure such as sex. “Fine...” She whispered before calming down from the disappointment, after gaining a kiss from Elesa before kissing her back with a little more passion. “You better be in the mood for fat cocks, come the next time around when we're all alone again,” she said to the other girl, though Skyla winked directly towards Fenrir playfully yet seductively. A long yeah came from Skyla, after coming from the cave and found themselves in the next town over upon their journey through the Pokemon league. The long flight wore her out, therefore she is wanting to get to her room for some rest and maybe more. So finding Elesa sat on the bed after coming to their room, a long grin formed on her lips, “now... where were we?” With that said she sat next to Elesa after kicking off her shoes, and kissed her hard on the lips, “How about we put on a show for Fenrir? Let's show him what we'd do when we're alone.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Fenrir sighed heavily to her disappointing huff, but Elesa laughed at Skyla. "It's fine Skyla...he's right" she said before she leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips. "You devoring his fat cock is all I need to get in the mood" she said as she reminded her how much she loved a fat cock and thick dildo. They left the cave to go into town to catch a flight to the Pokemon league where they flew all the way over, and it was late when they arrived. Elesa got her room and winked at Skyla and Fenrir as she came out. "I got my Elite room...you go get yours Skyla" she said as she waited next to Fenrir. Once Skyla got back they walked to their rooms, which they were extravagent and resembled the theme their rooms in the elite four, but there was a nice bed. Elesa sat on the bed and grinned. "Alright, so...shall we resume where we left off?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Fenrir hit it right on the head, to his wondering of Skyla & Elesa being more then friends, or to be frank… the two of them were bi-curious at one time and in sort, they both love the outcome. How else Skyla learn this? She did have help when using Elesa as her partner, to test and develop her skills with all the toys they’ve used on each other. So in a way the two are quite the nympho’s when first finding the joys of sex. Skyla snicker in a light chuckle, hearing Elesa express her love to Fenrir yummy cream, “Since it taste so good then why don’t we milk him more, to the very last drop,” she said seductive before kissing the other girl hard on the lips. All for show, however Fenrir felt otherwise to refuse their offer, seeing that there are other matters to attend to. “Fine…” he said with a much disappointing huff, “it feels like a waste, after getting Elesa naked and aroused since she is a hard one to get in the mood.” With her words of complaint Skyla managed to dress herself while clear herself of all Fenrir seed, “alright… lets go.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Fenrir wondered if Skyla and Elesa had a romantic relationship or at least a friends of benefits kind of relationship, but he could tell that they were bought nymphomatic. He smirked as Skyla fought for licking up more of his seed, which Elesa allowed her to since he was Skyla's find. Elesa tried the salty creamy mixure and licked her lips. "He's yummy" she said in agreement after their long passionate kiss. She accepted the cum being passed through Skyla's mouth, which signified that Skyla was indeed going to share her find. Fenrir gulped knowing what they were doing, and he refused to dive so low. "Well...I am honored to help you live your biggest fantasy, but we need to get going" he said before he winked at them. "Perhaps once we've checked in at the hotels at the Pokemon league, we can have some fun" he said. Elesa looked towards Skyla amused. "It does get lonely over there...and we do get nicer rooms than the challengers" she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:38 am

Indeed with these two young but mature women in Fenrir’s mitts, they are both quite delight to have him like this. Main Skyla as she couldn’t speck for Elesa. At his climax she wanted to be sure of gaining the most of his seed, aside from the other girl when Skyla hogged his cock while waving the tongue to have his gushing cum spill to Skyla’s open mouth. “Mmmm yes… so much yummy juice, here try some,” with that said she took a finger to Elesa’s mouth, having her suck it before grabbing both her cheeks in hand to draw the other girl into a hard kiss. With a mix of the tongues she feed Elesa the cum she’d held in her mouth. Doing this to get another rise out of Fenrir, hoping he’s heed Elesa’s seductive suggest to take both of them on. “I don’t mind, beside to do love to share everything with my best friend, especially you two would be helping me to live out my biggest fantasy. I’ve always wanted a boyfriend who would fuck me and my beast friend at the same time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 am

Fenrir was embarassed to have came all over the supermodel in all of Unova, but she seemed none too bothered by it. He was surprised as how happy she was to have gotten to make him release, but Skyla looked just as pleased. Elesa giggled at her. "You're right Skyla...he was full of juice" she said as Skyla licked her up. She smiled up at Fenrir. "So...would you mind sharing him back over at the league?" she asked before she blushed to being forced to strip and give Fenrir a show. She then smirked realizing how open Skyla was, and she winked at Fenrir. "She likes to share with her bestest friend...even her boyfriend" she said before she moaned to her licking. "Do you feel man enough to please two powerful women? Or are you too scared?" she asked in a seductive tone. She was curious to get to give him a ride once she was told it were okay, but he was still Skyla's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Skyla held her own in managing to held the same grin Fenrir looked upon, and did so with a good hard suck to the member. As if to express the intentions of winning and go nonstop in order to do so, even if there's another in their presence. However his funneling of the breast brought Skyla to lose composure as it felt good rubbing them off on his cock while blowing him, but the moan brought a vibration to increase this pleasure.
To have over heard Elesa in her wanting to join the fun, Skyla grew to a heavier grin, “Then you'll love this one here. It's big and fat but also juice,” she said while giving Elesa room to work the shaft. Eventually she came right back in to suck on his orb while the hand squeezed on the head while giving the other girl room to lick the shaft, “it looks likes he's about ready to erupt,” she found on the look on Fenrir's faces. Not long after he'd came on Elesa, “here... let me help clean you up,” with a whisper Skyla licked her face all over, from the cheek to the neck. “Oh dear... it's all over you, so... how about we get you out of those clothes?” Not given Elesa any choice she was forced to strip as Skyla continued to lick, coming down on the upper part of the chest. Mainly to give Fenrir a show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Fenrir notice her grin as she sucked him off. "Oh? I can hold my own" he said before he stiffened up to her breasts squeezing tighter around him. Elesa approached them grinning at Skyla. "I would love to join in...you know how I like my men" she said before she came over to give his member a squeeze. "I like mine big and fat" she said before giggling. She licked along his length before taking him into her mouth where she sucked on him vigorously. Elesa pulled away and grinned. "Come on...you don't want to keep a lady waiting" she said before she continued to suckle him. Fenrir groaned and he felt like he was going to explode, and then he grunted as he blew his load into Elesa's mouth. She was caught off guard and cum sprayed from her mouth and all over herself. She blushed at him before she looked up at Skyla. "Oh no! I've made a mess of myself" she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Even through her fellatio Skyla managed to display a devilish grin she hopes to have come off as a sexual mischief. “Hmmm... but how long do to think you'll last?” Rapidly she bobbed her head as she made a tighter squeeze on his cock with the use of the heavyset breast, while not care if the other was watching, moreover wish to encourage. Therefore with a happy evil grin, it came to Skyla's satisfaction to find Elesa coming over with the same attitude. “Not at all... I'm doing just fine by myself since I have him right where I want him. But... I wouldn't mind doing a little double team.” With that said she made room for Elesa, as the two started using their tongue all over his shaft and left not on spot untouched. With Elesa working the head Skyla when down on Fenrir's balls, sucking and caressing to make him want to cum bad. “Just give it up already! You have two girls here bagging to have it! Your rick creamy cum in our mouths.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Fenrir grinned as Skyla revieled his suspicions to be true, and he chuckled to himself evilly once she sandwiched his cock between her massive breasts. "Oh, I'm just getting started!" he said playing along. He groaned as her tits beated his lower half, while she suckled his tip with her mouth looking up at him with those lewd eyes. He froze hearing that they had company, and Elesa was just as surprised when she was invited to join in. She smirked walking up to them with confidence, and she smirked. "Are you having trouble Skyla?" she asked before she looked Fenrir over. "My goodness...he has to be a foot long easy" she said before she licked her lips. "So fat...and juicy" she muttered. Fenrir gulped as another woman was finding his member to look very tasty.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 am

The uttering of laughter out forth coming from Fenrir's lips, Skyla found being founded out. In view to this oral sex-play, is somewhat of another competitive moment which made things more erotic for her. Never the less it show he wasn't about to let Skyla have her way, to have Fenrir climax in such a way that will be long remembered and can never be satisfied with any other. “If you don't want to be here all day, then... admit defeat and blow your load,” she said it in a sexy tone of voice to further turn him on. Seeing Fenrir still held back, Skyla then used her secret weapon. Taking her luscious and bountiful bust, she'd sandwiched his cock in a tit-fuck, beating and beating her breast into his lower half in a hard stroke, all the while she'd sucked the head as lewd eyes looked to Fenrir. It was coming along well till found they'd had company. “You've watched long enough, so why not come over and join us?” From the corner of the eye she'd spotted Elesa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:18 am

Fenrir grinned seeing the competitive nature in her, and he found it even more erotic. He laughed as she tried to get him to hurry up and blow his load. He laughed as he tried holding himself back even when he said that they should hurry up. He wanted to give her some satisfaction out of this as well. He blushed as she began to stroke him off aggressively while sucking the head. He laughed. "I was meaning to not be here all day, but I want to see you at least try to get me to cum!" he said. He smirked evilly feeling some power over her as she got more despirate. "So are you getting all this from your imagination?" he asked. Just then, Elesa walked into view, and she saw what Skyla was doing. She blushed and put her hand over her mouth to hide her shock at Fenrir's size. She watched with glee never haven seen a man of his size before. She felt a deep envy over Skyla's catch. Fenrir was not able to see her as a rock was obstructing his view, but Skyla could.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 am

Always the competitive one not taking a liking to loosing, Skyla sought to do her utmost of finding a win in-which to make Fenrir blow in the biggest way and ever before. Her devotion show how far she'll go when she'd deep-throated him and to a success she knew Fenrir is at an amazement so Skyla did it once more while looking to him. “How nice of you, but don't worry... I can take it,” she reply after pulling out from the deep-throat as she'd smile seductively and still looked to him while the hands of hers stroked Fenrir off aggressively. Slowly Skyla then opened her mouth back up and began sucking on the head, with a little tongue action that can be seen rolling around the head of his cock, “what was that? I couldn't hear you,” she said in words that sounded muffled due to him plugged up mouth. “If your so worried about the League then lets finish this here and now!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Fenrir chuckled to her comment, but he was going to tease her a little more until she went ahead and took the incentive. He blushed as she kissed his member before taking it in halfway. He looked at her awkwardly noticing her eyes roll back, and deep throated him. He blushed as she pulled him out to get air before she told him to not be afraid. He cleared his throat and tried to hide his amazement. "I'm not afraid...I was just being...uh...considerate" he said trying to figure out why she was so much more into this than he had anticipated. "Just don't forget we're going to have to get headed over to the Pokemon League soon" he reminded her, but more to himself.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:33 am

Skyla may have lost to Fenrir in their last match, but never did she loss the competitive sprite to seek out new challenges. Indeed his manhood is too much to handle, even for a professional and experienced woman but she's felt a little owed credit considering how she handled things well on her first time. As Fenrir looked about Skyla smile seductively while waiting quietly, however she couldn't wait any longer, “we'll never know... unless we try,” she replied. As he got into position she first gave the head a little kiss before slowly taking part of the length halfway sucking lightly, before adjusting herself to take it in further. Somehow she'd managed to take him all the way at the base but had to pull out as her eyes started rolling back. Skyla did it again to get use to it and eventually deep throat Fenrir to a satisfaction. “don't be afraid to let me have it all.”

OOC: A thread is no good without a story and more characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:56 am

Fenrir watch Skyla very closely as he felt her breasts up. He was surprised that she did not push him into doing it the other way, but then again, the other way was a bigger challenge as well. He chuckled heavily before he looked around making sure that they were still alone together. When he looked back at her, he smirked with amusement as she flicked her tongue eager to taste him. "I'm not sure you'd be able to get all of it into your throat without choking on it" he said with a sadistic grin. "We can try this out" he said before he walked up to her in order to give her the chance to take him into her mouth.

(After this scene, we can have more character development)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next