Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4673
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:05 am

Matt wagged his tail. "We are a team...and I will help you manage our pups. I'm an idiot to say that we'll never have them now that were mating" he said. He yawned to himself and took a victory nap from his mating success. He felt very satisfied having her cuddling up to him displaying her contentedness to him. He truly felt a bond with her, so he rubbed her shoulder off and on during their slumber. Throughout the clan there was already talk about Tania sleeping with the alpha, but it was now at the point where they discussed her bearing his pup. This really pissed off the females as they wanted to be the one to bear him some pups. 

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3736
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 am

When Matt put his paw over her and rubbed her shoulder Tania closed her eyes again as she listened to him, when he said that he needed to be taken care of too she gave a small laugh. "I'll try to take care of you" she said softly as she moved a little to get more comfortable against him, giving a small sigh Tania began to fall back asleep on Matt. She felt perfectly content with Matt and wanted to stay cuddled against him as much as she could as she slept knowing he would keep her safe while she slept, once she was asleep Tania smiled softly and rubbed her cheek against his fur a little again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:42 am

A huge flood of relief surged through his body when she rubbed her cheek against his fur and told him that she meant what she said. He gulped when she listened to his heartbeating and told him thank you. He slowly put his paw over her and rubbed her shoulder tenderly. "I want you to have pleasant memories now...you're safe with me now" he said. He chuckled to himself. "I do need to be taken care of too you know" he said while she ran her claws through his fur. "I'm still a wolfman, and you'll do a great job helping me when I'm stressed out or ill" he said. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:29 am

Tania listened to him and rubbed her cheek against his fur a little, "Willingly" she said softly as she closed her eyes "I wanted to" she added as she listened to his heartbeating. "Thank you" Tania whispered when Matt said that if she didn't want to mate than he wouldn't force her, opening her eyes she raised her head and looked at Matt with a soft smile and licked his muzzle before she placed her head back down on his chest comfortably and lightly ran her claws through his fur a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 am

Matt whimpered hearing that she was raped. "I had a feeling he might have done that to you...but tell me...did you mate with me willingly, or did you tell me yes to avoid being beaten?" he asked. His heart began to race feeling some regret for mating her as there might have been unwillingness on her behalf. He watched her lay her head on his chest. "Forcing someone to mate is wrong, Tania. If you don't want to mate, then I won't make you. I'm not like my uncle" he said. He sighed heavily second guessing himself. It felt right, and it felt concensual. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:54 am

Tania smiled when Matt licked her muzzle in return, laying her head on his chest when Matt moved onto his back she stayed quiet as she listened to him. When he asked what his uncle did to her Tania sighed softly, "He did...force me into mating with him...he also beat me and encouraged everyone else in the pack to take their anger out on the other omegas and myself" she said softly as she kept her head on his chest not wanting to look up at Matt. She didn't want to see the expression on his face because of her words, Tania didn't like telling people what things their old Alpha did to her behind closed doors as it made her feel ashamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 am

Matt looked into her eyes deeply and licked her muzzle in return. "Then I would have no other concerns with you being my mate..." he said. He rubbed her side affectionately before he let out a deep heavy sigh. "I'm going to try to change things in the pack...We aren't just a pack of wolves, we are more sophisticated than that" he said. He rolled to his back and stared up at the ceiling. "It really hurt me to see your attraction towards me turn to dread when you found out what my position was. I don't know what my uncle did to you, but I want to know if he ever forced you into mating him" he asked. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 am

Tania smiled a little as Matt rubbed her shoulder, letting him wrap his arms around her and pull her in for a cuddle Tania nuzzled his neck a little before she looked up at him with a frown. "I would take very good care of any pups" she said softly before she licked his cheek again, she knew some of the females wouldn't accept that she was mated to Matt but right then Tania felt happy and content for the first time in the long time. Tania was happy that Matt had suggested that she sleep in his room with him so he could protect her, it made her feel safe and comfortable with being with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 am

Matt's ears perked to her saying she wanted to be his and only his. He rubbed her shoulder to console her in her decission. "You shouldn't be hated for pairing up with me...if they have a problem they should take it up with me" he said being very intimidating. He chuckled to the idea of the status quo being changed. "I told you before...I mate who I want" he said. He wrapped his arms around hers and pulled her in for a cuddle. "Just think about how strong your mate and pups will be...I trust you would take very good care of them...am I right?" he asked. He was thinking about a way to rationalize it with the pack. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 am

Thinking for a moment Tania looked up at Matt, "Yours" she said softly but looked a little worried, "But I don't want anyone to hate me for that" she added nervously as she relaxed into the bed knowing that the other females and most of the males wouldn't accept the fact that she was mated to Matt. "No-one would believe an Alpha has mated an Omega" Tania said with a small shake of her head, she could already guess the reactions from the pack members if they found out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:59 am

Matt wagged his tail hearing that she wanted it to last longer and that he performed great. He chuckled still feeling himself pump her full of his seed. "So what is your decision? Are you wanting to be strictly mine or are you wanting to be in an open relationship?" he asked. He knew the risks of being in a strict monogamous relationship, which meant that she would be hated, but she had priority mating rights to him. Things were going to get complicated real quick with them, but she did view him as her soul mate. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 am

Tania clung to Matt as they moved in a natrual rhythm together, feeling his love knot swell up and push inside of her Tania gasped at the feeling of him streatching her making her reach her own climax. Arching her back a little Tania made a small noise of happiness as he continued to grind into her, looking up at Matt she smiled a little "Same" she panted softly as she relaxed into the bed. Letting him caresse her face affectionately Tania gave him another smile "It was great" she said softly, leaning up a little she gently licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 am

Matt took the noises as a good sign using them to determine her sensitive spots. "Fine...but I'm still going to give you the fucking you need" he said roughly. He closed his eyes for a moment feeling the natural rhythm of their bodies, and he felt in sync with hers. The love knot in the base of his member swelled up, and eventually he felt his climax pushing his knot inside her stretching her out and making them stuck. He continued griding as he flooded her with his seed. He panted heavily and looked down at her happily. "I wish that could have lasted longer" he said before he caressed her face affectionately. "Hopefully that wasn't a disappointment...you are my first" he said. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:22 am

Tania wiggled a little as Matt ran his claws against her fur tickling her flesh, when he began grinding into her small noises of pleasure began to leave her. Looking up at him she couldn't help but shiver when he growled seductivly at her, "Can I think...about it?" Tania managed to get out inbetween the little noises of pleasure she was making from having Matt inside of her. Every movment of his sent mini waves of pleasure rushing through her, Tania didn't want the feelings he was giving her to end. Holding onto his shoulders Tania dug her claws into him lightly showing she was enjoying everything he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 am

Matt finally got all his his member deep inside her as she nipped at his neck. He ran his claws against her fur tickling the flesh underneath. He began grinding into her, and he looked into her eyes deeply with a dominant and confident gaze that only an alpha would give. He growled at her seductively. "I'm wanting to make you my Alpha female...how would you like that?" he asked. He was trying to lay waste to her insides making certain that every inch of it was touched by his length.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:35 am

Tania looked up at Matt as he got on top of her and rubbed her body making her sigh softly at the feeling of him touching her, when he removed her panties Tania bit her bottom lip and gasped when Matt ripped off her bra. As he held her down Tania dug her nails into his arms as he pushed his member into her making her sigh lightly, when he said for her to let her wolf out Tania turned her head to the side to let Matt nibbled on her neck more. When he said that she was now his in a deep scary voice a whimper left her, she liked the feeling of having all of him inside of her and Tania let out her wolf taking her therian form. Leaning up Tania nipped at Matt's neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:22 am

Matt saw that she was in the mood in return, and he became aroused seeing her whimpering to him as if begging to be mated. He got on top of her and rubbed her body up more before he removed her panties. Her arousal assulted his nose and his rock hard member drooled with anticipation. He ripped her bra off and held her down guiding his member into her folds. "Take my form, and let your wolf out" he said as he pressed it inside her. He nibbled her neck affectionately as he slowly slipped all of his member into her. "You are mine now!" he said in a deep scary voice.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:12 am

Heairing Matt's words she closed her eyes "Mmm" she said softly, feeling his heavy paw like hand run over her side she sighed softly before she moaned when he nibbled on her neck making her back arch a little. Looking up at him when he asked if she needed a release Tania made a small nod of her head, "Yes" Tania whimpered lightly. When he gave a deep seductive growl another shiver ran through her body making her press more against Matt suggestivly and lightly dig her nails into his chest once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:00 am

Matt could hear her moans, and he realized that she was influencing his dreams. He could feel the passion behind her grip and press against him. He could smell her arousal, and when she woke up, he chuckled to himself. "Having quite the dream there huh?" he asked. He sighed heavily and ran his paw like hand over her side before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "Do you need to have a release?" he asked in her ear. He gave her a big deep seductive growl hinting the his mood was still receptive towards mating.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 am

Tania shivered lightly when Matt growled and placed his paw over her side, keeping her eyes closed she relaxed against him and she gave a very soft growl at him as she fell asleep. While she slept Tania had dreams of Matt taking her making her moan and wither under him in pleasure, as she slept little moans of pleasure escaped her as she lightly dug her finger nails into his chest and pressed against him as she slept. Her inner wolf whimpered softly through Tania wanting Matt to mate her and make her his, biting her lip in her sleep Tania slowly began to wake up and opened her eyes and glanced up at Matt with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 am

Matt wagged his tail and licked her neck affectionately. "Good" he said in his deep gruff voice. He sounded more fearsome beast than man, but as a consequence some pronounciation of some words were difficult for him. He pulled the blanket over them and growled deeply as he instinctively covered her side with his paw like hand to display his claim to her. His subconscious wolf side now encouraging him to make subtle messages to her subconscious wolf side while their conscious side were oblivious. He relaxed a lot more when she ran her fingers through his fur, which it was a little thing that he appreciated in females. He closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep, but the images in his head were of Tania underneath him moaning and crying out his name. He woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely worked up, and he looked down at her wondering what was going through her dreams. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 am

Tania watched as Matt transformed into his therian form and crawled into the bed, hesitating slightly Tania took off her shirt and skirt leaving her in her bra and panties and she crawled into the bed and pulled the covers over herself before she cuddled into Matt. Normally she wore just an oversized shirt and panties to bed but she didn't want to go back to her room to change incase some of the females were waiting for her again, "Not too scary" she said softly as she lightly ran her fingers through his fur and closed her eyes as she snuggled into him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:42 am

Matt made a raspberry sound with his lips, while he removed his armor and weaponry. "I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself" he said. He pondered what would be the best approach to make her feel more comfortable, which he transformed into his therian form to give her something big and cuddly to hold and snuggle into. It was a fearsome form to be reakoned, but given the context, the form was associated with security, comfort, and warmth for females and pups. He was an impressive size, and his fur was very well kept. He crawled into the bed making space and inviting her to scoot up to relax and bond with him. "I hope I'm not too scary" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:24 am

Tania frowned a little when Matt took her hand and lead her to his room, letting him hold her hand she looked around his room as he shut the door. Looking at Matt when he asked it she was nervous she made a smal nod of her head, "A little" she said softly as she moved over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it comfortabl as she watched him. Deep down her own wolf side wanted to have Matt mate her but Tania didn't want that right in that moment, she felt tired and drained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Matt was slightly surprised that she took him up on his offer, but he tried to present himself as being as friendly as possible. "I wouldn't minimize it like that if I were you. I do not recognize you as being the Omega, and you shouldn't either" he said hoping to reassure her that it was fine with him that she could have feelings for him. He took her hand and escorted her to his room, and he did not make much of a scene. There were some females that saw him taking her into his room, which they did suspect he was either going to beat her or mater her. Once inside, he shut the door behind him, and he let out a heavy sigh. He had changed the room up so much that it suited his needs. The bed looked very warm and inviting, and he stretched and yawned. "Are you nervous?" he asked. He was in a state where he was relaxed and open to mating, but not aroused. Deep down his wolf side was telling him to make her mother his pup.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next