Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3736
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Tania eyed Freyja when she began speaking again, taking another step back when Freyja's mate told her she was coming off as a bitch Tania made sure to keep her in her sight before she looked at Matt when he said they would leaving blowing up the place as a last resort. Chewing on her bottom lip a little Tania looked at Matt, "Well, I have an idea" she said slowly before she looked away from Matt and bit her bottom lip some more. "But you're not going to like the idea at all" Tania added with a small sigh, she didn't really like the idea that had come into her head but Tania was more than willing to try anything to somewhat resolve everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4673
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Freyja growled at Tania. "If I wasn't pregnant...I'd..." she muttered before her mate touched her hand. "Stop...you're coming off as a bitch" he said. She snarled at him for being so blunt, but she went quiet and put her mask back on. "What else have you all come up with?" she asked. Matt looked between Tania and Freyja. "Let's not let our emotions get the best of us...I really don't have the energy to be dealing with you two" he said. The betas were very intimidated at the exchange between the Vánagandr feeling somewhat helpless at the aura being given off by them. Matt's aura was starting to grow from the annoyance and disharmony, and it was equally disturbing; moreover, they were shocked at how Matt's father talked to Freyja. Matt rubbed his forehead vigorously. "Alright...let's come up with more ideas. I would be wanting the plan of blowing up the mansion as a last resort tactic, but I will agree with moving pups, pregnant females, and the elders to a new location" he said.

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Tania clenched her jaw tighter and curled her hands into fists as she listened to Freyja, seeing the intimidating look Tania glared at her. In her opinion Matts uncle had been more terrifying, when Freyja said her snide remarks better stop Tania smirked a little. "Or what? You'll make me?" she asked in a challenging tone. Glaring at Freyja Tania's eyes turned golden and she could feel her wolf pushing against her skin, "Fine, blow the place up. But I'm not helping you do it" she snarled. Without warning Tania moved up to Freyja and looked at her, "It is none of your business about why I don't want this place to be blow to pieces" Tania snarled at Freyja. She wasn't going to share her secrets with a woman she didn't even know, Tania moved back a little from Freyja but her eyes stayed golden and she was starting to feel agitated about being in the same room as her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Freyja laughed. "Not by the means that I'm bringing up. You cannot imagine what they have in store if you have not encountered it at first hand" she said. She shook her head at her when she mentioned blackmail. "Blackmail? Hun, you've not met many Vánagandr have you? You see the strongest crave battle and violence...they get a thrill out of it...some say it's better than sex for them" she said before she removed her mask showing the scar across her cheek and forehead. She gave her the most intimidating look. "I'm not your enemy...I want success just as any of you, and your snide remarks better stop" she said. She looked towards Matt and smiled. "She has you trained don't she?" she asked. Matt raised an eyebrow. "What?" he muttered. "I mean, she hasn't given any reasons as to not blow up the mansion...only an opinion. You're just going to go by her word at the risk of the pack?" she asked before her eyes narrowed on Tania. "Why is it?" she asked. Matt only watched not sure what to say as she did come up with a good counterarguement. He did not want to make his feelings blind him, but he did want Tania to speak up. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm

"There is always retaliation no matter who you go against" Tania said with a shake of her head before she listened to Freyja and clenched her jaw, there was something she did not like about the woman but she was going to say that out loud in front of Matt or his father. It wasn't worth the possible risk. Staring at Freyja she shook her head, "You blackmailed them you mean" Tania said when Freyja spoke about weaknesses. Frowning when Freyja spoke directly to her Tania narrowed her eyes again wearily this time, "Even if I want to pass on the White wolf lineage, it has nothing to do with the conversation which is taking place right now" Tania said firmly wanting to get the conversation away from the idea of her having pups. Yes she wanted pups of her own but she didn't want to discuss it with anyone other than Matt, to Tania it wasn't anyone else's business what she did. "I don't agree with the option of blowing this place up" she said with a sigh and shook her head a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Freyja shook her head at Tania's sarcastic remark. "You all are fools to think that killing off these vamps will lead to a time of peace...they are interconnected with other covens throughout the world...I guarentee that there will be retaliation" she said as she crossed her arms over her crest. Matt went silent for a moment before he looked up at his mother. "You mean you were a part of father's plan?" he asked. She giggled. "Of course...though it's turning out a lot better than I've envisioned" she said hinting at him and Tania pairing up. "It's a shame that the fool wouldn't swollow his pride and let me take over" she said. Matt raised an eyebrow before she sighed thoughtfully. "It's best you took over though...your father isn't a perfect balance with brains and strength. You are the best qualities of us for sure...hopefully our growing family will be just as perfect" she said while putting her hand over her belly. Matt looked between her and his father. "What is she talking about?" he asked. His father sighed. "What do you think?" he asked. Matt stared between them. "Can we stay on topic?" he asked. Freyja nodded. "Yes, well, I've taken the liberaty to ask...um...stronger clans to partake in this offensive...it's not hard to convince them if you know their weaknesses" she said with an evil giggle at the end. "As for my Daughter-in-law...I would suggest you keep all options on the table. You want to pass on the White wolf lineage don't you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Tania looked at Matt when he scowled at her and asked why she was so attached to the place, "I'll show you why when we finish here" she said softly. Looking at the masked woman Tania raised a brow as she listened to the woman, Matt and Matts father speak, glancing at Matt as Freyja spoke Tania looked back at the woman and narrowed her eyes when she snickered. "Maybe we'll have a party" Tania said sarcastically when Freyja asked what they would do when they defeated the vamps, Tania knew she was going to be able to relax a lot more easily when the vamps were out of the picture. But there was something about the presence of Matts mother that irked her a bit but she kept her thoughts to herself as she eyed the woman carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Matt snickered. "I'm open to almost everything" he said before he looked back at her winking at her. "I know of some places" he said. He sighed heavily and taped his finger at the table. "If what she said was defience then I hate to see what treason is" he said. He looked back at them amused. "My mother has a mansion that is probably bigger than this place" he said before he scowled at her. "Why are you so attached to this place?" he asked. A masked woman walked into the room with a pack of wolves following behind her, and she laughed evilly. "My, my, my...I would ask your mother before trying to move a pack of scrawny werewolves into her den" she said. Matt and his father stared at her in disbelief. "Freyja?" His father muttered. "Mother?" Matt said. She sat on the table next to her mate, and she jabbed her finger into his chest. "What? You thought I was dead?" she said before she ran her claw up his chest to intimidate him. "I would have killed that bastard if Matt didn't get to him first" she said before she looked towards Matt. "My, my, my...I didn't think my widdle pup would turn out to be such a beast!" she said proudly. She looked at the group. "So, what are you going to do once you've managed to defeat the vamps?" she asked. She gazed at Tania, and she snickered to herself not anticipating the good fortune in seeing her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:34 am

Tania looked up at Matt with a shocked expression, "No...we're not blowing this place up. We don't have any where else to go" she said with a frown. She glanced at the betas some of which looked as shocked as she was whilst others nodded their heads slowly, "You shouldn't defy the Alpha, even if you are his mate. I, personally will back the plan of blowing this place up as long as we get the pregnant females, children and elders out prior to placing any explosives down" one of the betas said and some of the others nodded in agreement. "Fine, though you will have to get someone else to make the explosives because I wont if you want to blow this place up" Tania said firmly and crossed her arms over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:29 am

Matt paused and tried to process the style of combat that they were going to go. "Well...that's what we are going to determine" he said finally. He nodded hearing about the supplies they had before he looked at the beta annoyed. "Why the hell would she want to blow this place up?" he said before he paused once more having an epiphany. "That's actually a pretty good idea actually...it's something that the vamps wouldn't predict because of the attachment most of us have towards this place" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:15 am

Tania shrugged her shoulders a little when Matt asked her what kind, "How much damage do you want to be done?" she asked. Tania had read enough to know how to make enough bombs to cause different amounts of damage, looking at the beta that spoke Tania thought over Matt's words for a moment before she looked up at him again. "There should be gunpowder in the weapons room and fertilizer in one of the sheds outside" Tania said as she bit her bottom lip a little, "How do we know you wont blow the place up?" one of the betas asked Tania making her roll her eyes skyward "How about I just blow up your room?" she asked in a threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Matt stroked his chin and sighed heavily. "Do you know where we could find gunpower or fertilizer?" he asked. He looked at Tania and cocked his head cutely. "What kind? Maybe we could design the most effective way to make it lethal or crippling to the vamps" he asked. The betas looked at him in shock. "Like what?" one asked. Matt shrugged. "Well...we can have shrapnel, halogens, acids, or alkalines" he said. They all gulped at the tactics being discussed to fight off the vampires as they were used to direct combat.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm

"The weapons are in the weapons room but we don't have explosives" one of the Beta's said as he looked at Matt with a small frown, Tania moved a little and looked up at Matt "I can make explosives if we need them" she said making some of the Beta's gasp. Looking at them Tania frowned a little, "What? I spent my time reading when I was avoiding our old Alpha, and there's books on explosives in the library" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Tania knew she could easily put what she read into practice if they did need explosives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Matt was hopeful that the distraction was eliminated, so they could focus on the most pressing issue. He scowled at them with agreement. "It is, but it shows their supremacism and hypocracy" he said. He looked over at her sternly. "I'm still not sure whether or not they now about your heritage" he said before he looked back at the pack. "Do we have access to weapons and explosives or have the vamps confiscated them?" he asked. He smirked at them. "Have any of you taken chemistry or know of it?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Tania relaxed more when Matt wrapped an arm around her making her calm down more from his simple touch, as soon as Matt said that he though they were going to use her in dog fights the Betas in the room looked completely disgusted at the thought of a werewolf being used for dog fights. "That is just wrong on so many levels" one of the Betas muttered with a sigh, "I for one would like to know exactly what they were planning on doing with me" Tania said softly as she looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 am

Matt looked towards Tania as she leaned against him, and he wrapped an arm around her to help her calm herself. He raised an eyebrow at the beta who said that he was not an obstructionist, and he sighed. "You need to look into the complexities of the pack a lot more. It's not in our best interest to be overlooking oppertunities just to uphold a pseudohierarchy that was built up by external forces...we shouldn't be this abusive and spiteful towards our member in the first place" he said. He sighed heavily. "I have a suspicion that the vamps were going to use her in dog fights and make a profit from her" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:03 am

Tania moved back a little more away from the Betas so she was standing beside Matt once again and leaned against him lightly trying to keep herself calm, biting her bottom lip as she listened to the conversation she sighed softly. "I have nothing to gain from being an obstructionist" the Beta said firmly with a frown as he looked at both Matt and Tania, "Our old Alpha was planning for me to be a gift and he was making deals with the vampires, I have no idea what those deals were. He never talked about their plans around me" Tania said as she looked at all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Matt rolled his eyes at the beta who snapped at him before he look back at the other beta. "What does she have to gain through lies? You're right, she's not like other members of the pack...that's why she's an asset. Unique members bring different challenges for our enemy" he said before he looked towards Tania anxiously. He was not wanting her to take the bait. "If we were all the same, it would be no problem taking us out. Just because she's different doesn't mean she's any less credible" he said before he looked back at him annoyed. "I will not tolerate dysfuction in the hierarchy. These seeds of doubts you are planting make me suspect that you are an obstructionist" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Tania kept eye contact with the Beta that didn't believe her until he looked away, Tania glanced at Matt's hand a little before she moved back slightly and tried to calm herself down. "She doesn't intimidate me" the Beta snapped as he glared at Matt, the other Beta sighed a little at Matt's words. "How can we tell if the 'information' she has is credible Alpha? It's not like shes anything like the other members of the back" the other Beta pointed out, he was refusing to use Tania's name but glanced at her a little waiting to see if she was going to pounce on the Beta who didn't believe her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Matt looked at the Beta curiously as he was quick to accuse Tania as a liar, which he smirked at him. He looked towards Tania and held his hand out to stop her. "Does she intimidate you that much? I've seen her in her fully transformed state already" he said before he looked at the other beta. "What are you suggesting? She knows quite a lot about my uncle's secret life...not only that, but he put a lot of effort into hiding her. He must have done a thorough job if he had you all in the dark about it. It's most likely the vamps all don't know about it eithers...unless there's a mole in these ranks" he said raising an eyebrow at the beta. "Though I wouldn't understand why working with them would better our quality of life" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Tania glanced up at Matt as he spoke, the Betas all looked at the two of them in shock about what they had said. After a moment or two one of the Betas stood up and pointed at Tania, "She is no Vánagandr or white wolf! She's just a coward making trying to make you believe her lies" he snapped making Tania growl and step forwards glaring at him. "Want me to prove it?" she snapped angrily as her eyes turned more golden in anger before another Beta sighed, "Alpha, no disrespect intended at all, but do you think it is a good idea for her to be at the meeting?" one asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 am

Matt was glad to see how much more comfortable he made her feel. He looked at the beta annoyed. "What difference does it make for an Omega to contribute for just being there, then? You're looking at her merits, but not my own" he responded to the Beta. He listened in on the conversation as she disclosed that she was a white wolf and a Vánagandr, which he chimed in. "There has been propaganda spread by the vamps about us in order to put themselves in a higher position of power. There's a saying that the vampires say, that the only thing more dangerous than a werewolf is one with a brain" he said as he just hinted that he was a Vánagandr. He smirked at them. "I've traveled around, and you become aware of these things" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Tania glanced at Matt when he smiled at her reassuringly she couldn't help but smile back at him, "You're an Alpha, you contribute to this pack by just being here!" the Beta exclaimed. A few of the other Betas nodded their heads in agreement before one frowned and looked at Tania, "How will you be a game changer?" he asked her gently making Tania bite her bottom lip before she sighed a little. "I'm one of the last white wolves in this area and I'm also a Vánagandr" Tania said softly making the room go completely silent as they stared at her and Matt in shock, Tania looked around at everyone waiting for someone to speak but they all looked too shocked to form a coherent thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Matt could sense how anxious Tania was, so he smiled back at her reassuringly. He paused for a moment once she asked him if she had to tell everyone, and he shrugged. "It would bring more benefits than detriments" he said. Matt looked towards the Beta and clenched his fist. "And what have I done to contribute? This is the perfect oppertunity for her to show you all what she's capable...This conflict will shake up the structure of the pack no doubt. We're going to have to do so if we are to assert ourselves as completely autonomous" he said before he sighed heavily. "She's been repressed in order to keep the vamps unaware. She could be a real game changer. You know?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Tania sighed softly as Matt helped out of the bed, when he gently squeezed her hand she smiled at him and laced her fingers with his. Once they reached the chamber Tania looked around at all of the betas in the room and she chewed on her bottom lip, looking up at Matt when he as if she was going to tell them she frowned at him "Do I have to?" she mumbled at him making sure she kept her voice low enough so that only Matt would pick up on her words. "What has she ever done to warrant that position?" one of the Betas demanded as he glared at Tania with disgust, "She's never done anything good for this pack" he added angrily. Hearing those words Tania looked at the Beta in question and growled at him threateningly, her eyes flashed gold as she glared at the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next