Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Good Poster

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 pm

He nodded when she requested that he take her back to her village. Taking his cloak off he wrapped her in it to cover her naked form and picked her up and carried her out of the dungeon. He quickly found a servant and had them make transportation arrangements and got her some appropriate clothing. The servant helped her dress and placed her in the carriage. Around this time some of his guards had arrived and he instructed them to begin cleaning and securing the Le-ha palace because he would be returning to take it over. He then settled himself down on the outside of the carriage with the driver as they took the sleeping Shany home to her village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7676
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:58 pm

This happen out of no where shany was quickly over powered by the male. And was now on the floor with her eyes covered and what tasted like her meds. She tried to fight back but it was no us as she took her pill and stopped moving and her mind and body relaxed and stopped doing what she was doing.her eyes slitly open and her still on the floor relaxing."take me back to my villige"she asked him softl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/ Online
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Scias raised an eyebrow at her as she said to lock Sir leha up, the guards that were still alive ran from the room when she had said she was going to kill them. Placing the collected fragments of the blade down he reached into his pocket and pulled out the pills. In one quick bound he was behind shaney and with a muttered arcane word and a stomp of his his foot ice appeared everywhere. It froze her to the ground And blocked leha's vision. Covering her eyes with one hand he used the other to force the pills into her mouth like he had been told and then covered her mouth and tilted her head back forcing her to swallow the medicine her maids had given him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 pm

Shany bust out laughing as she heard his words."oh how funny I never knew about the gold of the river thanks for telling me and as for your people I well only take care of the kids and women the rest I well kill slowly.. PFF hahahahaha"she laughed as she walked away from sirlon "lock him up I don't need for him."she said as she bust out laughing while leaving.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:19 pm

Sir Le-ha took the beating with out a whimper but when she said that she was going to strip him of his land and power he cried out in protest "you don't have the authority! My people will rise up against you shany. They know that you just want the gold in the rivers for yourself and that you care nothing for the people! This is not over, not by a long shot" all the while Lord Scias allowed them to bicker over politics while he collected the broken shards of his great sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 am

Shany slowly got up .and walked closely to sir le-ha as she let out a devilish smirk as she started to bet him with her own hands and keep hiring him until she was done. Then she looked deep into his eyes and laughed."as a punishment for what you have done to me and my land!!! This land well be taken from you and you well be under arest and the land you used to have now belongs to me pfff mahabahahahababa "she laughed as she walked away."oh yea your whife and child well be alive.. And your child well have the power of the land not you. Seeing am very nice today
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:15 am

Quickly scooping up a sword from one of the guards that Shaney had killed earlier Scias and Sir Le-ha began to exchange blows once again. After a brief but vicious clash of weapons Scias disarmed Sir Le-ha and then punched him in the stomach doubling him over. He struck him repeatedly bringing him to the ground And then taking the whip from Sir Le-ha he used it to tie him up and left him on the ground. He then waited for Shaney to come out of her rest state so she could pass her punishment on the beaten Sir Le-ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:53 am

The sleeping flower got free from the blood magic ,once it was stopped .sir le-ha was now weak compared to scias
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Scias was taken by surprise with the sudden change in strength from Lon as he was pushed back repeatedly. With a snarl the warrior lashed out with his ice magic momentarily blinding Lon. He then dashed across the room bringing his great sword down on the chains around Shany's wrists. The sword and the chains both exploded halting the blood magics hold on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Scias could tell what has happen to miss shany her hair was slowly turning from a red black to a bloodly red as her skins got lightly and her kitty ears got smaller it seemed the enrgry was being sucked out of her which was making lon much more stronger the. Before hand.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:26 pm

When shaney sat down and went into rest mode she instantly became non hostile to Scias who focused his gaze upon Sir Le-ha. Lon drew a sword welding it in one hand and the whip in the other and spoke "if i kill you now I will take the mother country and flower village" Scias was now completly human again and simply charged at Lon as their blades clashed. They struck at one another repeatedly but it quickly became apparent that Lon was outmatched by the savagery of the attacks Scias was landing. Resorting to his blood magic he drew upon the curse that had been placed upon Shaney and started to steal her life force to become more powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Shany turned her eyes and body to the white wolf .his light and the coldness coming off his body she could feel that right away. She looked over as sit le-ha as she stopped laughing and got up on her two feet and walked away from the two men and sat away from lon ((his first name)) she gave the great white wolf a stare then smiled at him as she closed her eyes softly, as her body got into rest mod .
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

In the darkness a rustling could be heard as if someone was scrambling to do something and then a source of light sprang up as the aide managed to light a large torch just in time to see a massive white wolf stalk into the dungeon. It slowly began to transform into a man holding a massive great sword in one hand and his other hand glowed with silvery magic. With a flick of his wrist all the blood in the aides body flash froze. His skin was torn apart as the blood vessels burst open and jagged frozen shards of blood came out. The man then turned his icey gaze upon leha and shaney. It was clear he was caught up in his berserker bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Shanys heat went down fast as the cold air hit her body .and the smell of blood made her lips curve as she laughed loudly"!baby baby am here am right here to plllaaaay come here come here let's plaaayy a game!!!!"she yelled laughing her lungs out as the sound got louder and louder and then it got quite all you could hear was shany laughing like a mad women. As the only light was the candles,and the small holes in the walls well not any more as the light turned off for some odd reason the room turned to a small dim of light to nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Sir Le-ha was about to say something in response to her when screams began to echo through the chambers above the dungeon in his throne room. After a few moments of commotion a slow steady "thump" "thump" could be heard on the stairs outside of the dungeon. Finally a severed head of a guard came rolling into the room. It left a trail of glittering blood in its wake. Finally Sir Le-ha ' s aide spoke up "what the hell is going on up there?" As he spoke his breath was visible to shany and sir Le-ha. The temperature in the dungeon had drastically dropped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:21 am

Shany was so lost in pleasure as she felt his body close to her she let out a soft moan and waited for him to please her untill a paper was infrount of her she read that contract as her eyes open widely she started to cry she hold her her need and yell"never this village has bean in my family for almost a life time already I well never let you ever I care about that village and the women in it much more then I do my self never "she yelled as she looked away from him "I just...wish someone could help me"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 am

Le-ha was starting to tease her poor body, he had leaned forward letting his swollen erection press against her dripping pussy "but what Shany?" Leaning forwards he reached around and grabbed her nipple twisting it sharply in a very painful manner. He motioned one of his aides over who placed a paper in front of her. "This is a soul binding contract, it gives me control of flower village with you and states that you will give me an heir. Place your hand on it and complete the contract and I will give you what you truly want!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Shany let gralwed a little but as she looked to the aide but I don't have control of that it runs in the family ..I.I "she stoked talking when she felt her ass slap head "ahh yes "she moaned once again she licked her lips once more as she looked at him"how..how. I hate you I want it ahh but but "she blushed badly as she was lost in her own mind and lust .
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:16 pm

He had moved behind her and reaching down he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled back on it painfully while he brought the handle of the whip down against her ass in a hard slap. "Agree to give me a child a flower village" he struck her ass again "and I will give you what you need shany"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Shany let a moan from her lips as she looked at him with hate "I ..I want something in side me"she moaned and made a large gasp once his hand slapped her butt. She bit her lip and wanted something inside her she was so hot and was indeed "ah please I I well do any thing "she moaned once again not carding what was coming from her mouth
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:27 am

He chuckled lightly as she tried to sound angry through all the pleasure she was experiencing. As she fell to the ground moaning he struck her again with the whip as he moved around to her side. "Tell me Shany,what do you want?" Then with his free hand he slapped her ass roughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 am

Her full body was under so much heat once her body fell to the floor she was lost in a sea of lust. She wanted more pain as she felt a mother hit come onto her skin she licked her lips and moaned once again."ahhh yes ahh"she moaned as her lower parts got more wet wanting g something inside her from this hot pleasure ."you..you ass hole ahh am so wet"she moaned once again.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:09 pm

He shook his head as he watched her reactions "now why would I do that Shany? Especially when you seem to be enjoying yourself so much." He made a quick with his free hand and the magic forced her to the ground And caused her to drop her weapons. He could see how much she was enjoying this as she bit her lip in pleasure. He let the whip fall again wanting to hear her beg for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Her dress was still bloodly from the men she has killed but the more she felt the whip hit her body the more hot she got . it was a good pain a pain she loved she hasn't felt this good in years as she tried to move her body but she couldn't."s..stop how about you let me go and stop.."she moaned and grawled as the whip hit her once again she bit her lip and smirked a lite bit
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Sir Le-ha grinned wickedly as Shany's cry of pain turned into a moan of enjoyment under the lash of the whip "dont worry Shany you won't die, I will make sure that you live a very long time" the whip cracked again and He knew it would not be long before the demon in her was begging him for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   

Back to top Go down

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: