Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4743
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:58 pm

He sat there in the quiet, closing his eyes with a light sigh and just enjoying the comfortable feeling. It was... odd for him to feel this comfortable and... safe. He hadn't experienced the safe feeling since his family's murder. The happiness and comfortableness in his soul... he hadn't felt that for two hundred years. Not since... her. "This is odd for me... To not have to worry about some kind of soldiers or assassins coming after me. It's... kind of... comforting...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3895
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:34 am

Sanara smiled when Rhaegar said that it felt good, stopping the kisses she was placing on his jaw Sanara gently rested her forehead against the side of his neck as she ran her nails over his skin again wondering what he was going to do. Sanara looked up at Rhaegar a little with another smile before she took her head off of his shoulder and brushed her lips against his lightly just to tease him a little as they relaxed together in her bed. It was comfortable leaning against him and it felt wonderful with how close the two of them were to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 am

He heard that tiny sound, and he laughed on the inside, as the sound had seemed a little... cute to him. He jumped slightly when she reached under his skin, but he regained himself and relaxed once more, enjoying the skin to skin contact. His body shuddered in a pleasurable response when she ran his nails against his skin. "Hm... That is... It feels... good...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 am

Sanara made gave a very soft small moan into the kiss as she pressed more against Rhaegar with a smile, slowly she ran her hands down his chest. Reaching the bottom of his shirt Sanara slid her hand under his shirt so she could trace his muscles properly as well as his scars. Breaking the kiss between them Sanara moved her head and placed light kisses on his jawline as she traced patterns on his chest gently before she gently ran her nails over his skin a little with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:54 am

His dragon spirit gave out a low rumble of growing irritation at the calm, slow pace of the room. Oh be quiet, you overgrown lizard. You need to learn human patience. He chuckled under his breath and turned his attention back to Sanara, pressing into kiss with growing passion. He found himself getting more antsy the longer he spent in her presence without her being clothed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 am

Sanara looked at Rhaegar as he talked and when he told her not to talk herself down she made a small nod of her head "Alright" she said with a small smile before she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder lightly. Sanara had never had anyone tell her that her scars told a story, they mostly asked why a princess would even pick up a sword and fight when she could just stay in a palace all day everyday. Sanara closed her eyes and just listened to Rhaegar breathing for a bit before she sat up straight and smiled at him before she pressed her lips to his lightly, she enjoyed having him so close to her and she didn't want him to have to leave her bed anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 am

Rhaegar smiled sadly when he heard her words, and he gave her a light kiss before shifted back on the bed just a little, his gaze following along the scars. "They tell a story..." He looked up at her and smiled. "Don't ever talk yourself down. Not around me... It physically hurts me to know you think so little of your appearance... okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 am

Sanara watched as his gaze changed and his eyes flashed dragon like, "Well, I am glad that your dragon is happy with it" she said with a soft laugh. Smiling when Rhaegar shifted her hair back from her face she shook her head a little, "You might think I am beautiful but all of my scars make me feel less than beautiful" Sanara said with a small shake of her head as she gently traced patterns on his chest her fingers tracing his mucles through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 am

Rhaegar looked at her with a soft gaze in silence, and after a few moments, his gaze changed to something charged with a close intimate smokiness, his eyes flashing dragon like. He blinked and smiled, laughing lightly. "Apparently my dragon is happy with this arrangement as well..." He reached up and lightly brushed some hair back from her face. "You are very beautiful...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:37 am

Sanara moved a little so she was more comfortable when Rhaegar shifted so his body was turned in her direction, "It is a wonderful feeling" she said with a smile as she shifted so she could move her legs out from under the sheet and cuddle as close to Rhaegar as she comfortably could with her legs over his lightly. "I feel lucky that you found me" Sanara said as she gently slid her hand down his neck again to his chest as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 am

Rhaegar gave a low hum of approval, shifting on the bed so that his body was turned in her direction, putting an arm around her and cuddling in close to her. "The fire of the past's pain doesn't burn as hot and painful when I am this close to you. Everything seems... insignificant, and all I can see or hear is you. It is a... strange feeling, but at the same time... it is a wonderful feeling as well...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 am

Sanara smiled when Rhaegar rested his forehead against hers again, "You do have me, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon" she said with a soft laugh as she raised her hand and lightly ran her fingers on a bit of his jaw before she pressed her lips against his in another light kiss before she spoke again. "I promise you'll never have to go through that pain again" Sanara said gently with a smile as she relaxed against him and closed her eyes as she kept her forehead against his gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 pm

He heard her words and he let out a light laugh, shaking his head slightly before resting his forehead against hers again. "That line is more suited to me, really... I lost everything. I immersed myself completely in making sure the world was running right, to escape the pain of losing my love... I told myself that would never... could never... love again. But... I was wrong. I could... Now... I have you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 am

Sanara smiled as she listened to Rhaegar and she returned the kiss when he gave her a deeper kiss, moving on the bed so she was more comfortable Sanara slid her hand from his cheek and rested her hand on his chest gently. She didn't care if she sheet slipped down, Rhaegar had already seen everything, breaking the kiss after a moment Sanara pressed her forehead against Rhaegar's lightly as she caught her breath and smiled at him. "Hmm never would I have thought I would be in love with someone" she said with a soft laugh as she traced small circles on his chest through his clothes with a soft smile as she closed her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Rhaegar smiled faintly when she placed her hand on his face, and he tilted his head slightly into that hand. His eyes went wide as he ws suddenly hit with the sudden realiztion of what he had said. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, a shudder running down his spine. "Yes... I am... so glad...." He leaned in, giving her a deeper, puting more emotion into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:29 am

Sanara relaxed as Rhaegar shifted closer to her and put his arm aruond her shoulder, placing her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes and sighed softly as soon as her head felt better. Opening her eyes when he said he had to tell her something Sanara raised her head off of his shoulder and looked at him, when he said that he loved her she smiled softly before she pressed her lips against his gently. After a moment she broke the kiss and smiled at Rhaegar "I love you too my lord" she said softly with a gentle laugh as she took one of her hands away from the blanket and lightly touched his cheek as she held the sheet against her chest with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 am

Rhaegar shifted over closer to her, carefully putting his right arm around her shoulder, careful to keep from knocking the sheet from her hands. Closing his eyes, he whispered something under his breath, and she'd feel her head better, but he left the body feeling the way it was earlier, wanting her body to get rid of the sickness as naturally as possible. "Sanara... I am going to tell you something. Something simple, but big at the same time.... I love you, my lady. I thought about it a lot last night, and realized that it was true, all the way deep in my heart and soul...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Sanara watched Rhaegar as he spoke and explained what it was like feeling others people's emotions and that hers were just stronger, clearer and louder. "I feel like I need to appoligise for that" she said with a soft laugh, when he sat down on the bed and got comfortable Sanara looked at him and shrugged her shoulders a little "Just mostly stiffness that feels like it's in my bones from using magic and also slightly lightheaded" she said before she placed a kiss on his cheek gently with a smile. It felt nice being able to relax and talk with Rhaegar, it felt completely right to have him sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Rhaegar made an 'mmm' sound, giving an easy shrug at her words. "Not really. The potency of the emotions, yes. But normally I can tell that stuff with everyone. Yours is just stronger, clearer, and louder." He sat down on her bed, sitting with his back against the headboard of her bed, his legs stretched out flat and his feet crossed at the ankles. "So... The symptoms aren't too bad? Just like a minor stuffiness, slight lightheaded?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 pm

(XD im going to reply to our threads in a moment just in class at the moment just finished my break :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4677
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: bump   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:12 pm

(Meep)

(I've been lonely, I've had no replies from anyone in a week)

Last edited by OmuYasha on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Sanara closed her eyes and smiled softly when Rhaegar kissed her forehead, opening her eyes she looked up at him. "That must be confusing and frustrating" she said softly before she finished off her tea and placed the empty cup on the small table before she moved over in her bed a little making some room for Rhaegar. "Sit down and relax a little" she said with a smile as she leaned back into her pillows comfortably as she continued to hold the sheet to her chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 am

Rhaegar smiled faintly, sitting the tray down on the small table beside her bed. "I could tell even if they didn't...." He walked over to her window and looked outside for a moment. His thoughts were jumbled together with his feelings to make it actually hurt. He walked back over to her side and leaned down, lightly kissing her forehead. "I can... feel your... emotions. How you feel... what you like... what you want...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:19 am

Sanara sat up in her bed holding the sheet to ber chest as Rhaegar came in, smiling at him she tucked her hair away from her face before she sat cross legged. "Thank you" she said with another smile as she took the tea from Rhaegar and sipped it slowly, "I take it one of the servants told you that I wasn't feeling well? " Sanara asked before she sipped some more of the tea slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Rhaegar sat and ate slowly, before going outside and setting up the game plan for the training of the guards. He then took wing and did another round of searching the lands around the palace and the city that was about half a mile away. He sword he heard children whooping and laughing to see him fly over, and it made him happy inside. Children always made him feel calm and collected, that he fund himself wondering if he would ever have another child. Landing in the woods, he gathered up some herbs and returned to the palace, going into the kitchens to make a tea, then he carried a tray with two cups and a small pot of steaming water to Sanara's rooms. "I can't get sick. Do not worry about me." He told the two ladies outside Sanara's rooms, and they smiled, letting him inside. "Here... This tea allows your body to naturally relax and fight off sickness and ill feelings easier...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next