Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4586
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Rhaegar had stewed in silence for a long time up in his room, cursing the king's apparent stupidity. He was about to get up and go chew him out, when he heard the knock on the door. Growling under his breath, the sound stopped when he realized who it was. He walked over and oppened the door, his expression going instantly from pissed to very tired. "Your brother is a fool... If they have sent an assassin, his death will allow them to jump in and take over. This is exactly why kings need queens to keep them from going stupid...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 pm

After several hours Sanara returned to the palace, she had cuts and bruises on her skin but in her arms was a small child who was sleeping while Sanara looked drained. Walking to her rooms she placed a small girl on her bed and summoned her dead soldiers to surround the bed, walking back out of her rooms Sanara walked off to speak to her brother. Speaking to him rage boiled in her when he told her he had agreed to speak to the Artermi, "You are a fool!" Sanara screamed at her brother before she made her way back towards her rooms. Stopping in the hall she walked up to Rhaegar's doors and knocked lightly wanting to see if he was in there and if Kabeth had spoken to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Rhaegar blinked slowly, his expression betraying nothing. Anya glanced up from where she was sitting, and she knew him well enough to know he was raging mad on the inside. "I will not hide...." He muttered as the king walked away, turning and stalking away back inside. Castien walked up to Anya, and the two of them watched as the door slammed shut behind Rhaegar. "I hope he will be okay without Sanara here...." Anya muttered, and her guard shook his head. "We can only pray....l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Sanara slowly began to wake up properly not long after Rhaegar had left her room, opening her eyes she looked around with a small frown before she sighed. "If what happened last night was a dream...it was a bloody vivid one" she muttered to herself. Getting out of bed she grabbed her robe and set about getting a servant to fill a bath for her, once she was clean she dressed in her fighting clothes and spoke to a few guards before she set off leaving the palace grounds. The guards had told her there was a fight going on nearby and Sanara was going to join in.

Kabeth walked out into the garden and saw Rhaegar with Anya, walking up to them he bowed a little to Anya "My lady" he said softly before he looked at Rhaegar "Lord Rhaegar" he said with a nod of his head. "I feel I need to inform the two of you, the Artermi have requested to meet with me. I have agreed to it, I do hope the two of you will remain in your rooms while I meet with whoever the Artermi send" he said before he turned from the two of them and began to walk away before he stopped and looked back at Rhaegar "Oh, and the guards have informed me that Sanara has left the palace to go on one of her typical crusades. At least it will keep her away from the palace...and you for a few days" he said with a knowing look at Rhegar before he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Rhaegar only slept for a few hours that night, and had already gotten dressed and was sitting behind her door, where he would not been seen if someone entered Sanara's rooms. He watched her as she slept, a faint smile on his face, which quickly faded away when he thought of her brother. The man needed to concentrate on protecting humself and his people, so he really hoped how close Rhaegar was to Sanara would not distract him. Standing to his feet, he stretched with a yawn and managed to sneak out of Sanara's room and down to the large garden, when he found Anya and her guard. "How are you today, Princess?"

Anya looked up and smiled faintly at him. "I am fine... and you don't have to call me princess anymore, Rhaegar." Rhaegar looked thoughtful for a moment, then he shook his head with a smile. "The Artermi may have taken your country, but you are still Princess Anya of Westcroft. What about the old letter your father and the King's own father wrote about a possible match?" Anya shook her head, looking out among the roses. "I don't think that plan is valif anyways. The former King never got a chance to talk to his son about it. Besides, I am a princess with no country...."

Spoiler:

]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Sanara couldn't help give with a tired smile when Rhaegar nuzzled her neck, keeping her eyes closed she sighed softly when he said that he loved her more. As soon as she felt the blanket being pulled over them she opened her eyes a little and gave Rhaegar a soft smile before her eyes closed again and fell asleep. She slept soundly the rest of the night cuddled against Rhaegar but as soon as she heard the sound of her door opening Sanara gave an annoyed groan and rolled onto her stomach "Get out" Sanara growled at whoever had opened the door. Hearing it close quickly she sighed softly and snuggled back into her pillows staying on her stomach as she was planning on going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Rhaegar looked at her with a soft expression, smiling faintly with a light chuckle. "No. It doesn't sound silly at all, my love." For a second, his expression was sad, but he nuzzled her neck once more to bring a smile back to his face. He closed his eyes again, and was on the verge of falling asleep, when he heard her last words, and he leaned up on one arm and looked down at her. "I love you more... Sanara." He made a motion with his hand, and a blanket appeared, which he pulled over the top of them as he laid back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Sanara continued to run her fingers through his hair as she listened to him, "This may sound silly, but...I'm thankful for your curse as well" she said softly as she locked her eyes with his. "Having you here gives me a reason to come back from the land of the dead...when before I met you every time I went there....I wanted to stay...." Sanara added after a moment or two. Just laying there with him her eyes began to slowly close, she felt content and relaxed as her fingers continued to move through his hair "I love you" she whispered as she kept her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 pm

"Immortality... my curse for a thosusand years and more. A curse all the more when my late wife and son were killed. Immortaily... now my blessing, because it allowed me to find you hurt, on that battlefield. The thing I used to hate most, I now thank... for you." He sighed and relaxed more into the bed, hilding her close and enjoying the sensation of her running her fingers through his hair. "I do not doubt that, at all, my love...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Sanara smiled as Rhaegar turned onto his side and pulled her in closer and the feeling of him nuzzling her neck made her smile more. She loved the feeling of him nuzzling her neck, it felt wonderful. "Well, I am glad that you are immortal" she said with a soft laugh as she relaxed on the bed with him, "Though I think we will be the death of each other when it comes to pleasure" Sanara said with a smile as she raised one of her hands and gently ran it through his hair again slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Rhaegar felt his body give a long shiver after he finished, watching through half-lidded eyes as she drank it down and then cleaned him off, the sight causing him to smile a little tiredly. He sighed as she laid down beside him and he stretched slowly before turning onto his side and reaching out to pull her in closer, nuzzling her neck. "Much... If I was not immortal, I swear that would have killed me. It was... pleasureable beyond words...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Sanara saw his eyes transition into their dragon-like form, before she could even think anything she felt Rhaegar finish into her mouth. Drinking down his seed Sanara took her mouth from him and licked him clean before she moved back up the bed and cuddled against Rhaegar's side and placed a kiss on his jaw, "Feel better?" she asked with a smile as she moved a little propping herself up a little so she could see his face properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm

He closed his eyes when she once again took her gaze from him, letting his body relax into the bed as much as he could, the adrenaline from the pleasure he was feeling keeping him from relaxing completely. As it dragged on, he felt himself being more at one with his dragon form, which he hadn't experienced since the time before his self-imposed exile all those centuries ago. He looked back at her, his eyes slowly making the transition to their dragon-like form of golden irises and cat-slit pupils. Time itself seemed to stop having any kind of meaning, and his own climax came suddenly, only giving him enough time to let out a sound of surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Opening her eyes when Rhaegar spoke she looked up at him again as she continued to massage his balls, hearing him say that she was amazing made her feel wonderful. Closing her eyes again Sanara stopped massaging his balls as she focused on trying to take all of Rhaegar's member into her mouth, opening her eyes again Sanara glanced up at Rhaegar once again as she bobbed her head eagerly. She wanted nothing more than to make him happy and content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Rhaegar watched as she continued to work on him, never once breaking his gaze away from hers. Looking deep into her eyes, he could see that she was feeling some pleasure from what she was doing to him, and that caused him to chuckle under his breath. He let out a hard breath when she started to give his balls attentionnas well, catching himself before he could buck from the sharp climb of pleasure. "You woman... are just... amazing...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Sanara smirked a little when Rhaegar said that he had enjoyed it, keeping her eyes locked on his she began to suck on him eagerly as she gave another soft moan around him. Closing her eyes after a moment Sanara focused on what she was doing to please him, moving a little she began to gently massage his balls as she deep throated him giving soft moans every now and than to give Rhaegar the max pleasure she could while she sucked and licked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 pm

He noticed that eyebrow of hers lift, and he chuckled under his breath. He closed his eyes, a low groan escaping his lips as he felt her take more of him into her mouth, biting the inside of his right cheek with that surprised look flickering across his face once more. Rhaegar opened his eyes and smirked as he spoke breathily, "Oh... Yes I did...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Sanara raised a brow as she continued to suck and lick as he said that it was a challenge he would win in future, she was going to make sure she didn't scream even if it meant biting a pillow. Hearing his curse Sanara wanted nothing more than to grin at Rhaegar but she took more of him into her mouth before she gave another soft moan, she liked the look of surprise on him. It looked good. Taking him from her mouth for a moment to catch her breath Sanara smirked at Rhaegar "I take it you liked that" she said playfully before she took him back in her mouth and set about trying to bring Rhaegar the most pleasure she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Rhaegar rolled his eyes at her smirk, raising his arms until he had then crossed behind and under his head, his own arrogant smirk pulling on his lips. "I take that as a challenge I will win in the future...." He closed his eyes, elaxing into the bed as he let himself be wrapped up in the pleasure of her actions. Content as he would, he couldn't but react surprised when she moaned around him, causing him to grab at the sheets and curse lightly under his breath at the feeling. She was very... very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Taking her mouth off of him Sanara gave Rhaegar a challenging smirk, "You wont make me scream" she said playfully before she took him back into her mouth. Raising a brow as she sucked on him when he said that he liked the fact that she took charge, Sanara had a feeling the man she was now giving pleasure to was going to be the death of her one day if he continued to say things like that. Closing her eyes Sanara relaxed as she slowly took more and more of him into her mouth and began to deep throat him, opening her eyes Sanara watched Rhaegar as she gave a moan around him as she began to suck on him in earnest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Rhaegar let a deep, rumbling chuckle come up from his chest. "One of these days we will be uttery alone... No one for miles around... I promise, you will scream." His eyes flashed with an inner fire, and he keep his gaze planted firmly on hers as he let her push him onto his back. "Oh... take charge. I like it. It's sexy....." He set his teeth together, breathing in sharply through his nose as he felt the heat of her mouth around him. "I really like it...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Sanara couldn't help but give a soft soft when Rhaegar jerked slightly and said he hadn't been expecting that, "I am full of surprises my lord" she said smiling. "I think we'll save the enthusiasm and loudness for another time then" she said softly as she continued to stroke him gently. Taking her hand away from him Sanara moved and gently pushed Rhaegar to get him onto his back once again, "For now I am going to help you relax like you did for me" Sanara said as she placed a light kiss against his lips before she trailed kisses down his chest working her way downwards. Reaching his member she stroked him lightly again before she slowly took him into her mouth and began to lick and suck on him wanting to give Rhaegar pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:33 pm

He could feel her smile, and his body gave a large shudder, his breathing hitching slightly as he imagined what thoughts were hising behind that smile of hers. "I can get a little... enthusiastic and... loud if I do that... I'd rather not give anyone any reason to... interrupt us right now." He chuckled lightly at the feeling of her nails running down his skin again, and he was about to say something, when he jerked lightly when he put her hand on him and started her stroking. "Ungh... Was not... expecting that...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 pm

The feeling of Rhaegar nuzzling against her neck once more made her smile once more, listening to him as he muttered against her skin Sanara bit her bottom lip a little before she smiled when he said it was taking all of his self control to not have his way with her. "Sometimes, it is best to let go of your self control" Sanara said softly as she moved a little on the bed so she could gently run her nails down his chest and stomach. Relaxing Sanara let her fingers wrap around his member lightly as she began to stroke him very lightly wanting to bring Rhaegar the same pleasure he had given her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Rhaegar stretched while keeping his back strsight, sighing as the tension left his body, and he moved until he was laying on his side while facing her. He nuzzled against her neck once more, purposely ignoring the tightening sensation that was going on below his waist. "It is not selfish to want to make those you truly love feel good...." He muttered against her skin, taking in a good breath of her scent. "Gods... It is taking all of my self control not to have you right now... Your scent is very... strong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next