Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3736
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:50 am

"Good. Keep it that way" Kabeth said firmly as he turned on his heel, "If you feel that way about her, for now, until danger arises, it would be best to keep an eye on Sanara. She has a habit of finding ways to sneak away and gets into trouble more than needed" he said as he opened the door and paused for a moment and looked back at Rhaegar, "Condolences for your lose" he added before he left leaving the door open. Sanara walked back up the hall a large old book from the library tucked under one of her arms comfortably as she walked back to her rooms, reaching her door she glanced into Rhaegar's rooms for a second before she slipped into her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4591
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 am

Rhaegar blinked, then looked the King straight in the eyes so he could see Rhaegar was telling the truth, he spoke, "I will admit that your sister is a beautiful woman, but I have no interest in anything but a friendly and respectful relationship. My status, what I represent... it could have put unneeded attention on your sister." He looked back down, cleaning his sword. "I lost my lady centuries ago to Artermi men that attacked her because she was too close to me... I don't wish that fate on any other woman...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:37 am

Walking inside he closed the door and clasped his hands behind his back, "I wish to talk about my sister. She reassures me that you are good at what you do, but, I want to know what relationship you have with her" Kabeth said firmly as he looked at Rhaegar. "My sister has never been the best at telling truths, but she does have the terrible habit of spending time alone with men when she shouldn't". Kabeth added as he watched Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:33 am

"Of course, Your Majesty. The door is unlocked." When the King should enter, he'd find Rhaegar changed into fresh clothes, his hair freshly cleaned. He was sitting at the foot of his bed and was cleaning Dragonsclaw's blade with an oil cloth. "I am just oiled my sword. What is it that you would wish to speak about, Your Majesty?" Rhaegar put on his best smile for the king, still thinking about last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:29 am

Sanara looked back at Rhaegar when he said her name, "As you wish" she said before she left his room and shut his door firmly behind herself before she moved into her room. During the night Sanara stayed in her room and in the early mornings left her rooms in a light blue floor length dress that was low cut on the front and back and Sanara made her way to the grand library as her brother passed her heading for Rhaegar's rooms. "Lord Dragonborn, perhaps we can talk for a moment?" Kabeth called through the door waiting receive the all good to go inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:20 am

Rhaegar froze for a minute, everything going very slow around him. That was an action he had last experienced over three hundred years ago, who when he had met A all those years ago, ad the circumstances were similar. Except for he had come across A and noticed she seemed lonely waiting for someone, so he had sat and talked with her until her brother arrived, who had been delayed by the broken wheel of his wagon. "Sanara..." He muttered as she reached the door, looking down at his hands. "It is best... if we keep our... relationship a simple one. It's... It will be better that way...." Gods his chest hurt hard with every word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:12 am

Sanara turned her head and looked at Rhaegar when he uttered the word marriage, "I pity the poor fool who wants to marry me" she said in a joking tone. Sighing lightly she looked away from Rhaegar, sitting this close to him while they talked made her want to kiss him. Biting her bottom lip she decided to go with the feeling for once in her life, leaning towards him she kissed the corner of his mouth lightly, "Thanks" she said softly as she got to her feet. Fixing her robe a little she started to make her way to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 am

Rhaegar wanted to touch her hand, to assure her that he would do whatever he could to get her brother to relent, but he didn't want to initiate any awkward moments. He rested his arms on his legs, clamping her hands together. "Well... You don't have to worry about men right now. As far as I am concerned, any man your brother tries to deal with, I will thoroughly check out if he is who he claims to be. An easy way to assassinating your brother is through marriage to you...." Why did he feel... odd at the thought of her getting married?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:03 am

Looking at him Sanara sighed and walked over to the bed and sat down on it comfortably with one of her legs crossed over the other, "The swords are mine just as the clothes are mine. They define who I am in a way. The clothes my brother wishes for me to wear is so he can try and force me into being the princess again and his always trying to use me to strike deals where he can with men" she sighed and shook her head. "I would give anything to be back in the forest" Sanara sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Rhaegar sighed at her words, looking down at his feet with an uneasy smile. "That isn't it... Far from it, actually...." He muttered the last words, letting it a light sigh afterwards. He walked over to his bed and sat at the foot of it. "Some people are backwards thinking. I understand taking the blades, but the clothes make no sense. Unless holding court, I don't see why you can't wear your normal clothes...." After what seemed like forever, he looked up at her face and smiled. "Why don't you sit down, Sanara?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 pm

"Thank you" Sanara said when Rhaegar took the swords from her and hid them away, noticing he was trying to avoid looking at her she grinned a little. "Oh come on, I don't look that bad do I?" she asked teasingly as she reached to the ribbon around her waist that kept the robe closed and tightened it a little more thinking that if it opened even a little Rhaegar might fight with how hard he was trying to not look at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Rhaegar blinked when she walked into the room, kind of struck speechless by the sight of her in a simple robe. He shook himself mentally and nodded, taking them from her and walking over to his wardrobe. Reaching in the small crack behind the wardrobe, he pushed on something and it clicked. A section of wall moved to reveal a hidden area, which is where he placed her sword. When he pressed that same hidden switch, and the section of the wall closed, it looked like any normal old wall. "There you go... Only you and I know they are there...." He tried avoid looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Sanara became frustrated with the servants and sent them from her rooms, pulling a simple robe over her under clothes Sanara slipped out of her rooms. Letting the door close behind herself she walked down the hall bare foot and headed for the armoury, her brother had made a show of taking her swords from her and Sanara wanted them back. Opening the door she slipped in and grabbed her swords, walking back down the hall she knocked on Rhaegar's door and looked up and down the hall the check the coast was clear before she slipped into Rhaegar's room. "I need to hide these here" she said and set her swords down by the door, she wasn't at all fazed about her current state of almost undress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Rhaegar peeked out of his room and smiled at the sight. Shutting his door, he stretched before stripping down to his skivvies and looking at himself in a mirror. Sighing at his rough appearance, he pulled on pants and then moved over to the basin in front of his window and picked up a it her and filled the basin with water. He used that water to freshen up, but he didn't have to shave, as his immortality prevented him from growing any kind of beard or stubble. Pulling on the rest of his clothes, he pulled on the extra shoes he had brought with him, and he took a seat on the end of his bed. It felt very odd being back in the castle he had been born in and, incidentally, he was in the very room's he occupied before leaving after the war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Sanara raised a brow when Rhaegar said that her eyes looked nicer, "Anytime" she said when he thanked her for showing him his rooms. Moving out of the room she pulled the door closed behind herself and walked into her room. After a while a few servants bustled into Rhaegar's room carrying clothing for him, "For you Lord, fresh clothing from the King. To allow you and his sister Sanara time to relax the King has allowed your supper to be brought up to you" the head servant said. Hearing something break the head server crinkled her nose, "Excuse me Lord, the Princess is having a fight with the clothing she has been given" she said before she bustled out of the room leaving the door open enough that Sanara could see into Rhaegar's room with her own door open showing she was only dressed in undergarments and arguing about her fighting clothes being taking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Rhaegar laughed from a good place, liking how she was so receptive to teasing and jokes. It brought light to his otherwise dark and bland life. He blinked and lightly crossed his arms over his chest and looked into her eyes. "You do look nice in that dress... but your eyes are nicer." He smiled faintly and turned his back towards her, surprised at his own behavior. "Thank you for showing me to my rooms, Sanara." He said, trying to change the subject to avoid the awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Sanara shook her head and returned Rhaegar's smile and laughed at his words, "I think he would give me to you if he thought it would help him in anyway" she said with a small smirk. "Now, is there anything I can fetch you while I'm standing here?" Sanara asked with a laugh as she leaned against the door comfortably as she watched Rhaegar with a smile, "Or would you prefer for me to stay standing here so you can stare at me in this dress?" she joked playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Rhaegar walked into the room and over to the bed. He unbuckled Dragonsclaw from his belt and lay it on the bed. He peeled it of his gloves and pulled off his boots. "Whew.... That sounds like my uncle, the King before my father. He did that with his daughter." He turned and gave her a somewhat dazzling and teasing smile. "Be careful, Sanara. Hang around too long, and he might take the notion
to marry you off to some lord."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:36 pm

"I am not put out" Sanara said with a sigh, when he said that she looked nice she shook her head a little as she looked back at Rhaegar "Thank you" she said as she reached door and pushed it open. Stepping inside she stayed by the door "Your quarters. Mine are just across the hall" Sanara said as she watched Rhaegar, "My brother currently carries the notion that he can use me to sway things in his favour...hence the dress" she said feeling the need to explain why she was wearing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Rhaegar gave a bow to the King after standing, touching the hilt of Dragonsclaw. He then walked after Sanara, and as they headed for the royal wing, he foundational noting how much the palace had changed and grew over that past thousand and so years. He looked at her back, smiling faintly as he remembered the look her brother gave her. "Do not put yourself out to help me, Sanara. By the way, you look... nice." He would have used the word beautiful, but it felt too intimate, so he used nice instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Sanara walked into the throne room a moment before Rhaegar did and leaned against the throne a little, instead of her fighting clothes she was dressed in a floor length white dress that was pulled in tightly at her waist and was off of her shoulder, the dress made her seem ethereal in her own way. Looking at Rhaegar she watched him before she flicked her eyes to the man standing on the other side of her brother who was looking at Rhaegar in shock.

"Stand Rhaegar Dragonborn, my sister, Sanara shall take you to the royal wing and get you settled there. She'll also make sure you are comfortable while you protect us" Kabeth said with a wave of his hand at Sanara. Shooting a look at her brother she pushed off of the throne, "This way sir" she said lightly and turned and walked towards a door behind the throne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Rhaegar looked up from the piece of wood he had been whittling when the raven arrived and gave him the message he knew he would get. "Shit...." He muttered under his breath before grabbing his things and calling favor on the god of Darkness and Night to get to the palace. After being let in the gates, a soldier walked into the throne room and knelt before the King. "Your Majesty, the Fire Priest has arrived earlier than expected." The doors opened and Rhaegar walked inside, his right arm bare, the dragon mark plain as day. "I am Rhaegar Dragonborn, the eternal son of the last great Dragonborn king. The Artermi, after a thousand year of nursing their wounds, are preparing to make a move on this kingdom once more, and I have come here to help protect the throne and Your Majesty at all coats." His voice as an even tone that brimmed with power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Listening to him "Alright" she said and quickly walked away from him wanting her pulse to stop race and she wanted the sight of him standing in the stream to leave her mind. After she had collected her swords and spoken to the dead Sanara made her way to see her brother, once she was there and back in her old quarters she sent a raven to find Rhaegar.

The raven found Rhaegar in the early afternoon and perched near him, "Artermi" the raven stated in Sanara's voice before it hopped down onto the ground and repeated it several more times. The raven looked up at Rhaegar, cawed at him before taking off and headed back in the direction it had come from heading back to Sanara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Rhaegar nodded slowly, seeing and smelling in her pulse, the way she reacted to seeing him standing there like that. When she mentioned seeing her brother, his expression turning hard. "Make sure you are alone with him if you ask him about suspicions of a mole in his court. If it looks like the Artermi are involved... send a raven to me." He turned is back and returned to washing himself clean, trying to put his mind as far away as possible from his current dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Turning around Sanara looked at Rhaegar when he asked where she would be heading, seeing where the water hit him when he stood up she looked away for a moment before she looked back at him. "Uh...I might go and get my swords and uh...go and speak to the dead for a bit..." she said slowly, just the sight of seeing him standing in the stream was throwing off her train of thought. Turning around so her back was too him Sanara started to walk away "Then...I might go and see my brother" she added with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next