Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4586
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Rhaegar waited for a few moments after she gave him the okay, enough time for her to fully dress, before he eventually walked into sight. Standing behind a tree that would hide him until he was fully in the water, he removed his boots and clothes, quickly slipping into the water. He disappeared under the surface for a good minute before he broke the surface, and when he stood up the water hit his waist at the belly button level, showing the hint of a 'V' at the top of his hips. "Where will you be heading now, Sanara?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3707
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Letting out the breath she had been holding Sanara sighed lightly and pushed herself away from the bank a little, "You startled me" she said to him. Quickly dipping her head under the water for a moment Sanara soon got out of the stream, pulling on her pants and boots and put her back towards where his voice had come from. "You can come out, the only thing interesting you will see now is my back" Sanara said as she adjusted her pants a little and started to pull on her shirt covering up her own scars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 pm

The night had not been nice to him at all, so he woke up to find himself drenched in sweat from night terrors. That same nightmare... It has been three hundred years, now.... Why does that memory keep coming up? He got up and grabbed a large towel and headed out onto the porch. He noticed her blades and looked around before closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath to follow her scent, which was easier to detect for him due to the faint smell of death. He was approaching the stream when he heard water moving, and he immediately sat down on the ground behind a massive, ancient oak, the tree blocking all sight of the stream. "There you are... I will stay behind this tree with my back to it. I saw your weapons back at the cabin... I will wait for my stream-bath... I did not have a very restful sleep...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Glancing behind her as she heard him heading inside Sanara sighed and sat out the front of the cabin watching for any movement, the rest of the night was uneventful. Once the sun started to rise Sanara laid her swords on the porch not bothered if Rhaegar heard her putting them down, walking away from the cabin she recalled seeing a stream nearby. Reaching it she slipped off her clothing and slipped into the water, as she relaxed in the water she could hear movements in the trees coming from the direction of the cabin and Sanara slipped under the water so than whoever it was would need to come right to the bank to see her. She hoped it was only Rhaegar walking through the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 pm

He watched her as she went to retrieve her swords and found himself smiling softly while her back was towards him. She would never found out how much she had helped him by showing interest in his stories. It helped to lessen the burden they made on his mind. He headed inside and went into his bedroom, quickly going to sleep. He would have usually slept outside on the cabin's porch, but with the Artermi knowing where he was... He wanted to be where he could have more chance to wake if they showed up. As he felt asleep, he eventually entered a nightmare that had him tossing about in the bed. Atrea.... Atrea.... He could see her being assaulted by those men, as he had been paralyzed by a poison that worked on his family, forced to watch... She had eventually been killed by the multiple assaults, and that was the last time he dared to let anyone too close. They had only done that to her because they were after him, and wanted to hurt him in hard ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Sanara took her hand off of Rhaegar's scars as he told her how he got them all, when he finished she remained quiet for a moment or two before looked at him. "Hmm, maybe one day you'll find someone who wont grow old" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders, "You look like you need some rest more than I do, I'll stay out here for a while" Sanara said as she walked over to her swords and picked them up. She needed something to hold that was familiar as she wanted to go over to Rhaegar and hug him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes and started to list off many different memories that were behind his scars, some stories mundane, others quite interesting and some harrowing. As he neared the last story, he felt his eyes begin to sting, and he had to reach up to rub some tears from his eyes before they fell. "And... that is all. My long life has been filled with many things and experiences, and I have only dared to love one time after the betrayal... but I will never again allow myself to love again. Everyone grows old, while I never change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

"I see" she said slowly when he explained what would have happened if she had touched him before he had changed. "Well, I must say you have a more interesting story behind this scar then I do" Sanara said lightly referring to the scar over his heart, slowly she continued to trace different scars lightly. "What are the stories behind the rest? Or would you rather I not ask?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Rhaegar gave out a light shudder when she touched the one over his heart. "I... trusted the wrong person, five hundred years ago... She died in fire, not mine though..." He closed his eyes when she asked her second question, and he shook his head with a sigh. "For my family, the longer we didn't Change, the higher our... sexual tension would get... So, yeah... That could have happened... Not the forceful way, though... Never that...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Listening to him Sanara moved closer to him as she looked at the scar Rhaegar touched, biting her bottom lip when he said that she could touch them she reached out and lightly traced her fingers along the scar he he told her about. "What about this one?" she asked as she moved her fingers and touched the scar above his heart, she was curious about this scar as she had one in almost the exact same place. "What would have happened if I had touched you before you changed?" Sanara asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:02 pm

"I was defending my infant sister and mother, who was still tired from the birth, when I got this one." He lightly touched the scar that ran from under his right ear, down his neck, and at an angle across his chest. "I still could not save them... I went down, and watched as they killed my mother and sister." He muttered, looking down at the ground for a minute before looking up at her. "You can, if you want... It should be safe for you to touch, now that I have changed...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Placing her hands on her hips Sanara smiled lightly as Rhaegar went behind a large oak, when he came out she stopped herself from gasping as she saw all of the scars on his upper torso. She wanted to go forwards and touch the scars but she stopped herself when she remembered that he didn't touch women or allow them to touch him, "I think immortality has been savage to you" she said softly as she walked up to him to get a better look at his scars but Sanara made sure not to touch him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Rhaegar took the stuff and gave her a faint smile before disappearing begin a large oak. He pulled on his clothes and stepped out into her sight. He kept his shirt held in his right hand, unable to put it on yet as he still felt a little odd in his bones. His entire upper torso was covered in scars so deep and shocking it was amazing that he was still living, but despite his scars, he was at the peak of physical perfection. His hand lightly touched the scar over his heart. "Immortality has not been kind to me, as you can see... I don't normally let them show...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Sanara made a slow nod of her head when he said it had been death, giving him a small smirk Sanara shook her head lightly. Covering her eyes when there was a flash of bright light she lowered them and blinked a little before she focused on Rhaegar with a raised brow, "Alright...but I have seen naked men before" she said as she turned and walked into the cabin to retrieve some clothes for him. Sanara wasn't a shrinking violet and had spent a few times in the bed of different men. Walking back out towards the bush she held the clothes out towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Rhaegar stretched slowly, thicker smoke leaving his nostrils as he watched the soldiers lay themselves down. "Yes... Such a pain in my ass. He sometimes pops up just to annoy the hell out of me... Ah, shit... There it goes...." He let out a low whine of pain, and there was a flash of bright light. After it died down, he was hidden, all but his head. "Could you... go inside and retrieve some of my... clothes? I'll stay... hidden... behind this bush...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Sanara blinked slowly seeing the man appear in front of her and talk to her soldiers, meeting his gaze with a blank one of her own Sanara didn't return his smile and stayed quiet until he left. "Who, was that?" she asked with a frown as her dead soldiers laid themselves back to rest seemingly content with what the man had said. "Oh wait, let me guess, that was death?" she questioned as she jammed her swords into the ground beside her and ran one of her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Rhaegar snorted against and sat up. Black smoke erupted in front of him, and a devilishly handsome pale man with black hair and eyes and wearing a black suit. He raised his hands at thebdeadbsoldiers, charcoal colored eyes flashing. "Calm. He is no enemy." He looked at Sanara and smiled. "You are my favorite warrior, Sanara... You send me many souls in battle...." The man disappeared and smoke and Rhaegar shook his head. "He is such a show-off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Watching Rhaegar closely Sanara frowned lightly, "So you're the dragon 'spirit' everyone fears?" she asked. When he asked if she was alright she gave a laugh and made a nod of her head, "I am fine. Though, I have a feeling, if you stay as a...dragon for much longer my dead soldiers will take you for an enemy" she said with a sigh. The dead she raised protected her, but sometimes they could not tell friend from foe and refused to be laid to rest until they were sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Rhaegar gave a heavy snort before laying on the ground, his wings flattening against his body. Smoke drifted from his nostrils and he looked at each of the dead soldiers before looking back at Sanara. "Yes... My family's crest is not a dragon for nothing, Sanara. We can change into a dragon any time we want, but if we don't for a long time, the Change can come suddenly, painfully, and can last for a long time... I smell no blood... Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Sanara continued to throw everything she had at the man, "What you think you know and what you do know are two different things" she snapped. Hearing the roar Sanara stopped and the dead soldiers she had called up quickly formed a tight packed circle around her to protect her, watching for a moment Sanara turned her head and looked at the dragon with a frown "Rhaegar?" she asked with a frown. The dead soldiers around her pointed their weapons at Rhaegar thinking he was a threat to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Rhaegar blinked, feeling something was off, and he lifted his magnificent head to sniff at the air. His eyes narrowed and he stood to all his feet and lifting his wings. Vayne's men... Not even she can win, not against Yeshou.

Yeshou grinned as he continued to dodge strike after strike she sent at him. His speed was greater than the normal human, and he didn't seem to tire at all. "We know Rhaegar is here, woman. Where is he, hmm?" His body suddenly erupted into flames and he rushed at her. He skidded to a halt when he heard a loud, guttural roar, and a page shadow went over him. A large torrent of flame ripped through the large group, killing the enemy Artermi soldiers. A large red Dragon landed and roared threatening. Yeshou growled under his breath, taking a step back. "I ain't stupid to fight a dragon and a royal. I will get you, Rhaegar!"

The man disappeared and the Red Dragon gave a snort before turning its head to look at Sanara. "Sanara...." Rhaegar's voice echoed in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Sanara quickly shot to her feet as soon as he grabbed the table and grimaced from pain, "What?" was the only word she managed to get out before he rushed from the cabin leaving her confused. Picking up her swords she stepped outside and stood waiting with her eyes closed listening. Hearing footsteps Sanara placed her covering over half of her face as normal and pointed her sword in her right hand at the noise, "Identify yourself" she called out. Hearing only a slight laughter and the drawing of swords Sanara got into a fighting stance, she wasn't going to run away, she was going to go down swinging. Sanara was determined that if someone was going to try and kill her than she was going to look them in the eyes as they did it.

"Drop the sword girly" one of the men said as they stepped out from the tress making Sanara smirk, "Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you, girly" she said and laughed as they charged at her. Without uttering a word a bight red flash of light went up into the air and enough dead soldiers appeared around her to help her fight the men as she focused on their leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 pm

A few minutes later, he came out to grab Dragonsclaw when the pain hit him like a train going full speed. He clutched the table for balance, grimacing as wave after wave flashed down his body. "Stay here... This is the only entrance... to the deep mountain valley... If you see unknown sellswords or soldiers... Leave... They do not need to... find you here...." He turned and hurried from the hunting cabin and disappeared into the trees.

As it often did, his memory was wiped of the transformation, but he was thankful for it. He stretched his massive wings, glad that the valley was so well hidden. Beautiful red scales glistened in the waning light, his over all form handsome and quite powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Biting her bottom lip she watched and listened to Rhaegar as he moved away into a back room, shaking her head a little she sat down on the ground with her back against a wall beside her swords. Staring at the fire she shook her head again. "I wont give up my freedom for ruling...besides...people don't want to be ruled by someone to has power over the dead" she said softly to herself as she raised one of her legs and draped her arm over her knee, Sanara was prepared to stay awake all night and most likely would try and slip away in the early hours if she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Rhaegar looked up at her, then he shook his head and moved towards a door in the back. "Then I will have to keep the throne from their hands, even if I have to break a promise. The Artermi cannot get the throne." He stopped at the door, looking down at his hands. "Long live the King." He muttered before going through the door. Going over to his mirror, he muttered something under his breath, his deep scars showed themselves. "It has been years since I last Changed...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next