Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3722
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Sanara smiled when she heard Rhaegar give his version of a purr which made her move her hand back to his hair and she started running her fingers slowly through his hair again, "I think I've found a way to calm the savage beast" she joked with a smile. Seeing the faint smile pulling at his lips Sanara raised an eyebrow at his words, "Well, it feels selfish..." she said softly as she continued to run her fingers through his hair just enjoying the small moment the two of them were sharing together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4586
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 pm

He gave out that sound that was a lot like a dragon's version of a purr when he felt her fingers running through his hair. It was such a soothing gesture that it made him feel all soft inside. "Mmm... I like that. Kind of feels like you are petting me...." While most would blush with that kind of statement, Rhaegar was perfectly okay with admitting that. He lifted his head and looked at her when she spoke there at the end, and a faint smile pulled at the corners of his lips. "Not selfish at all... Seeing your reactions and hearing your sounds are their own kind of rewards...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Sanara gave a tiny moan and small little gasps as Rhaegar kissed up her body, once he nuzzled into her neck Sanara opened her eyes and smiled softly. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his hair lightly before she trailed her fingers along his skin, "That was amazing, love" she said softly enjoying having Rhaegar nuzzling her neck like he was. "But I think it would be selfish of me if I didn't return the favor" she said once she managed to get control of her breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Rhaegar could feel her pulse as it went higher the more pleasure she got from his actions. He could also feel her climax coming a few seconds before she did, which caused his tongue's movements to go faster, so she could get the max from her climax. His body shuddered, and he let out a low, soft groan when he get the full taste of her. He pulled back and blazed a trail of kisses up her body, nuzzling into neck softly. "I am glad I could give you such pleasure, my love..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 pm

The feeling of his fingers hooking into her side made her back arch a fraction until his nails were dragged down her skin which sent shivers through her body from the feeling which also made her give another moan. As soon as he found that certain spot Sanara drew a shaky breath, "That feels good" Sanara managed to gasp out. Every single stroke of his tongue brought her closer and closer to her climax. It didn't take along until her back arched off of the bed and Sanara's fingers tightened on the sheets as she reached her climax from Rhaegar's actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 pm

He lifted his right hand, placing it on her side and hooked his fingers, dragging his nails down her skin but was still careful not to leave any lasting marks. Her sounds brought him his own type of pleasure, also making his ego a little bigger, knowing that it was himself getting these sounds from her. He finally found that certain spot, and continued to stroke his tongue against it. He had a burning desire to give her the best feelings she had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Sanara moved her head a little and looked at Rhaegar when he spoke, raising a brow she was about to speak but as soon as she felt his tongue slip inside of her a gasp and an eager moan left her making her bite her bottom lip. Closing her eyes she shook her head a little "...Okay, I was going to say I don't believe you...but I do now" Sanara got out with a small whimper from the pleasure she was getting from him which made her tighten her grip on the sheets more as small sounds of pleasure left her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:19 pm

He noted how her fingers curled to allow her to hold onto the sheets, glancing to see the subtle arch of her back, a low chuckle escaping his lips. He smirked and he leaned back just enough to see her face. "I do confess a secret... Because of my unusual blood... My tongue can do more, and go deeper, than any other person in the world...." He shifted back down and demonstrated what he spoke of, slipping it inside and getting at places he knew would cause her more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Sanara gave a small whine when Rhaegar sat back on his heels and ran his hand gently up and down her thighs, his hands on her skin made her sigh softly at the contact. "I actually love that you can read me so well" she said with a soft laugh, feeling him start to work on her wetness she closed her eyes and held onto the sheets below her. "....mmm that feels wonderful..." Sanara said with a soft moan as her back arched a fraction off of the bed as Rhaegar tended to her needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Rhaegar smirked as he sat back on his heels, letting his hands gently running up and down her thighs. "I can read you very well..." He said in a deep voice, tilting his head to the left. "... So beautiful...." He muttered before closing his eyes and taking in a slow, deep breath to enjoy the scent she was giving off. He leaned back down, still gently stroking her thighs as he got closer and lightly let his tongue work at her wetness. "... So sweet...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Sanara bit her bottom lip hard trying to stop the moans and gasps from leaving her, but as soon as Rhaegar nipped and licked along the inside of her right thigh a shiver ran through her body and a soft sweet moan left her. His every touch and nip was sending electric shocks of pleasure through her body and she could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter with every time his lips and tongue touched her skin, "God, you know how to get me to make those noises" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Rhaegar perked up a little when he heard those moans come from her, causing a strange heat to flood through his body, settling a little heavier below the waist. He ignored that feeling, so that he could work on getting more of those sounds from her. "Well, that is bad, but... I kind of like those noises...." He continued to nip and lick her skin as he made his way down her torso, over her stomach, and along the inside of her right thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Feeling his tongue trace along her pulse and nip more at her skin Sanara moaned lightly enjoying the feeling, she could barely focus on Rhaegar's words. "I think I can wait to learn about more of your tricks for when we are alone" she said with a smirk, at the feeling of his breath heating up his skin Sanara bit her bottom lip as soon as he reached the area between her breasts. "God anything you want" she got out with another small moan, "Having you nipping and kissing me is making it hard to even think" she got out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Rhaegar shook his head, letting go of the magic he used to hide the scars on his body. "I am glad that you can see past it all to see the real me." He shifted again, letting his tongue trace along her pulse, nipping at the skin as he made his way down. "Well, you won't know all of them... Even I have some that are better for when we are... alone." He let his breath heat up her skin as he eventually made it to the soft area between the breasts. "You technically are still in charge... What do you want me to do, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 pm

"Well those people don't matter right at this moment" Sanara said softly, the grumbling noise Rhaegar was making made her smile and bite her bottom lip a little. She couldn't help but smirk at him when he said that he had such a good sight to stare at, "I have a rather pleasant view to look at myself" she teased before she gasped and shivered at the feeling of him lightly nipping at her neck. "I honestly would love to see what sneaky tricks you know" Sanara said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Rhaegar chuckled, his eyes flashing golden with the pupils slotted like a cat's. "So many people would not like the two of us being alone in the same room...." He let his voice come out of a low grumble which made him sound a lot like his dragon. "I am full of sneaky tricks, just so you know...." His eyes narrowed and that grumbling noise got louder when she tugged on his lip, sounding more like a cat now. "I have such a good sight to stare at...." He shifted on the bed, to nip lightly at her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Sanara tipped her head to the side a little as she listened to Rhaegar, when he moved suddenly she yelped and laughed a little as she looked up at him. "Well, can't say I was expecting that" she said with a grin, moving a little Sanara grinned at him before she wrapped her legs around Rhaegar. "But I guess I should expect anything for you" Sanara teased before she leaned up and captured his lips with her own and bit and tugged lightly on his bottom lip, "And I do have to agree, it is nice to get away" Sanara said once she took her lips from his with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:36 pm

An idea came to him suddenly and suppressed a chuckle. That was so going to be worth it, but he was going to enjoy the current moment. "I am very glad that I can help you relax. If we don't get away from the real world, even if it is a break of five minutes, we would have gone crazy. It is nice to just... get away, hmm?" He said with a light smile before making a sudden move, still smiling as he was now looming down at her, his head tilted to the right slightly. "Got you." He said in a tasting tone, chuckling under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Sanara relaxed at the feel of Rhaegar pressing a little firmly as he stroked her skin gently making her close her eyes a smile, opening them again slowly she looked at him "I feel the same...just having you touch me...makes me feel so calm...I haven't felt this way in a long time" she said softly. Tracing patterns on his chest Sanara sighed softly and smiled again, "I could seriously stay like this with you forever" Sanara said as she closed her eyes again enjoying the feeling of his fingers stroking her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes halfway and allowed her to take his hands and place them on her hips. He smiled with his eyes, pressing a little firmly as he let his fingers gently stroke her skin, finding that the abrasive dragon side seemed to get softer the more he touched her, the feel of her skin also working magic on his very soul. "Hm... I believe I have never been so... calm at heart...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Sanara gave a soft smile when he tucked a small lock of her hair behind her ear, "That's good that you're okay with it" she said softly with another smile before she sat to get more comfortable. Gently grabbing his hands she placed them lightly on her waist, she was loving the feeling of his skin on hers but there was a part of her who wanted to be much more intimate with Rhaegar but she was trying to listen to the part of her who just wanted to feel his skin on hers. Yes she had been fighting the desire to have sex with him but Sanara was sure she could fight it a bit longer and take it slow with Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 pm

He was surprised when his dragon instincts were perfectly okay with the idea of her being in control of the situation. Even back then, with his late wife, his dragon instincts were never this laid back. He closed his eyes with a light chuckle, letting out a light sigh as he reopened his eyes and reached up with a free hand to carefully tuck a small lock of hair back behind her ear. "I am relaxed as you can possibly get... I am entirely okay with my current position..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Sanara smiled at Rhaegar, raising a hand she traced her fingers on his jaw lightly before she pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss. "If you want you can set the pace" she said softly once she took her lips from his and rested her forehead against his lightly as she continued to trace his jaw lightly. Sanara would do anything to make sure that Rhaegar was comfortable, she was happy enough to let him have complete control of the situation just to help him relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:42 pm

In that moment, Rhaegar became more aware of every little sound, and of how she moved, even down the tiniest of movements. He let out a heavy breath, a mixture of emotions in his eyes caused them to look as if they were on fire. "At this point... I am not entirely sure... what I want... exactly. Its been a very... very long time since I have needed to... deal with these kind of emotions. I guess... a bit of both would't hurt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:46 am

Sanara smiled against his skin when she felt him growl it brought another soft laugh from her lips, sitting up she looked at him "What?" she asked innocently only teasing him a little bit wanting to see what buttons of his she could press. "Do you want me to go faster?" Sanara teased before she racked her nails down his chest lightly before she let her fingers trace his muscles, looking at him Sanara moved a little as she bit her bottom lip and tipped her head to the side a little "Or would you rather I slowed down some more?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next