Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unwanted help (m/m open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4586
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:36 am

The sound of her laugh made him feel... lighter than he really was. That sound had to be one of his favorite ones ever now, but he wouldn't speak a word about, for fear that she would do it later just to make him feel better. He wanted it to be something that was spontaneous. It had much more feeling that way for him. After a moment, he realized that she was going at a slow pace, and a slight growl rose from under the rumble of his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Sanara gave a soft laugh and rested her forehead on his shoulder for a moment, "Well, lets stay away from things that don't make good pillow talk" she said once she sat up once more. Feeling his chest rumble she bit her bottom lip a little enjoying the feeling of his chest vibrating. "Slow defiantly doesn't fit for right now" Sanara said with a nod of her head, raising a eyebrow when his pants vanished she gave a small laugh before she leaned down and began placing kisses on his neck again and began to move her kisses down his skin at a teasingly slow pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Rhaegar gave a slight shrug, a grin flashing across my face. "The dragon part of me wanted me to use more... explicit words, and while they were not bad per se, it isn't the best pillow talk in the universe...." He let a low, deep, contented rumble, mich like a noise a dragon would make, when she laid on him, shivers running down his spine to her nails on his skin. "Slow... sometimes fits. Just not... right now." Another twitch from his hands banished his pants, showing the secret fact that he never wore underwear unless he absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Sanara tipped her head to the side a little as she waited for Rhaegar to explain what she smelt like, "Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and sugar...sounds nice" she said with a smile. Seeing his hand twitch and his shirt disappear Sanara leaned down again and pressed her chest against Rhaegar's. "Well, looks like you're getting there slowly in the being undressed department" Sanara teased with a grin as she ran her nails against his skin gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Rhaegar coughed suddenly, his face bright red again as he turned his head and hid his face in his pillow. "Wow... I just now realized how... odd that sounded. I don't normally talk like that. I think... the other part of me like it more...." He took another deep breath, careful this time so he wouldn't get that heaad rush again. "Cinnamon... Ginger... Nutmeg... Sugar...." He opened his eyes and caught her gaze n his, a twitch from his free hand causing his shirt to disappear. It had gotten on his nerves enough now, and he wanted more and more skin to skin contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Sanara continued to place gentle kisses on his neck, when he spoke she pulled back a little and looked at him with a raised brow. "Oh? And what kind of scent do I have?" she asked before she placed a couple more kisses on his neck and then placed light kisses on his jaw, moving a little to get more comfortable as she straddled him Sanara smiled softly before she placed a very quick kiss against his lips and sat back up right waiting to hear what he said to her question about what kind of scent she had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Rhaegar snickered at her typical male comment, rolling his eyes as he didn't see himself as quite the typical male, but he didn't say anything, knowing better not to despite the face that she was only joking. He closed his eyes and tilted his head in the opposite direction of her kisses, taking in a slow, deep breath. He blinked suddenly and let out a laugh. "Whew... Wow... I got a rush and my head swam a little... Quite the... scent you have...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 pm

"As long as you are with me, I promise to make sure to surprise you often" Sanara said with a grin before she blushed a little when he said that the view was nice. "Typical male" she said with a smirk and shook her head a little at him, tracing her fingers on his chest Sanara moved her head a little and placed gentle kisses on the side of his neck. Desire was flowing through her body more from Rhaegar's words and being so close to him and want was burning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Rhaegar blinked, that mock shocked look coming to his gace, his right hand pressed hard over his heart. "Surely the lady doth joke... So insulting." He snickered, the sound quickly turning into a sharp yelp of surprise when he found himself on his back, with her stradling him. He stared at her with wide eyes for a moment, then he finally blinked and laughed. "I do believe this is the first time I have been taken off guard in years... The view is nice, though...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Sanara crinkled her nose when he said they would need a home of their own so he wouldn't have to explain the screams, "Oh I doubt you could make me scream" she teased. Smirking at him she made a nod of her head, "I can guess some ideas you're having" she said. Without warning Sanara moved quickly so Rhaegar was under her and she was straddling his waist comfortably, she didn't care about her current lack of clothes because of how comfortable she felt around Rhaegar. "Though, honestly, I have a feeling you could only make me screaming out of anger or frustration" Sanara joked as she leaned down and pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:24 pm

"Oh... A bunch or interesting, fun stuff... but some might require us to have a home of our own, just so I don't have to explain the screams." He pressed his face into his pillow to stifle his laughter. After he stopped laughing and the shaking subsided, he took a good deep breath and let it out, his expression smouldering with an inner fire. "There is so much in my head... Try to guess. Guessing by how you are acting, you probably can guess a few...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Sanara raised her left brow questioningly when he said he was thinking about fun stuff, "And what exactly does this fun stuff include?" she asked sweetly. Sanara could easily guess a few of the fun things running around his head, moving closer to him so her chest was pressed against his Sanara placed small kisses on Rhaegar's jaw line just to tease him somewhat as she cuddled against him with a smile "I would love to know all about this fun stuff" she added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Rhaegar saw the blush on her face, and it took all his self control not to laugh out loud. Her response caused his face to flare into his own, and he coughed lightly, ducking his uead and closing his eyes for a moment, his heartbeat going even faster. Her kiss helped his burning blush, but his heart never slowed down. He smiled faintly, giving a light shrug. "Oh... A lot of stuff... Fun... stuff..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm

When he asked what she could be thinking of Sanara couldn't help but blush somewhat, "You're skin against mine" she said with a gentle laugh before she pressed her lips against his again. Her kiss was very gentle at first before she deepened it a little. "What are you thinking of to make your heart beat so fast?" Sanara asked once she took her lips from his with a small smirk wondering what he was going to say and also wondering what he was thinking right then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:49 pm

He said how she bit her lip, and he let out a soft sigh when she placed her forehead against his own. In that moment, everything seemed to slow until it it stopped completely. The sense of calm that descended on him was one that had been absent in his life for many decades. He opened his eyes and watched as she placed his own hand on her chest over her heart, and he gave her another soft smile. "It is going so fast, now... Now, I wonder what you possibily could be thinking of?" He said in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:39 pm

"Maybe" Sanara said softly with a smile, letting Rhaegar hold one of her hands against his chest she could feel his heart beat pick up in pace. Biting her bottom lip a little Sanara pressed her forehead against his gently, "I think you deserve a proper thank you for bringing me back" she said smiling as she took Rhaegar's free hand and pressed it against her own chest so he could feel that her own heart beat had picked up as well. Just having his hand against her skin sent a small wave of tingles through her body making her heart beat harder, but she didn't mind, Sanara loved the feeling of his skin against hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Rhaegar's right eyebrow shot up at her first words, a smirk slowly twisting the corners of his lips up as he though about it. "Did you just insinuate what I think you just did?" He chuckled under his breath, letiing out a light sigh and looking back into her eyes, a strange tightness starting in his chest the longer he looked at her. Glancing towards her door, he reached out and was relieved to see there was no one close, or anyone coming to her room. There was an ever growing heat, and he realized where it came from when he felt her lingering kiss. One hand came up to hold one of her hands against his heart as its beat picked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:23 pm

"Wheres the fun in just removing my side of the covers?" Sanara joked as she tucked her hair away from her face, "And if I had done that, I would have gotten too cold, removing my clothes and cuddling against you is more comfortable". When he said that he had been blind at the time she nodded her head and thought for a moment before she gave him a sly grin. "There was also that time in your rooms where I used your bath" Sanara said before she moved and pressed her lips against Rhaegar's in a lingering kiss, right in that moment she was feeling more and more drawn to him and wanted to feel more of his skin against hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Rhaegar opened his eyes and looked at her, keeping his gaze planted firmly on her own, glancing at her lips before looking at her and gave her a faint smile, something igniting deep in his gaze. "You only had to remove your sside of this covers...." He heard what she said at the end and he gave her a mock offended look, then he laughed. "Techinically, I was blind at the time because of the fighting in the war I did. I just read your auras to make sure I was getting to the right wounds without invading your privacy...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Sanara smirked a little as she listened to Rhaegar tell her she was shameless, "Well, would you rather I be laying beside you being uncomfortable because I'm too hot?" she teased. Propping herself up on her elbows Sanara moved a little and placed a light kiss against his lips. "At least I am in bed with no clothes on with a man who has seen me naked before" Sanara said with a soft laugh as she smiled and gently traced her fingers along his jaw once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes after she fell asleep, liking the feeling of the heat on his skin where she had rested her hand on his chest. He slept on for hours, and could have slept even longer, but his body was no longer tired. Right before he opened his eyes, he smirked and let out a light laugh. "You are just shameless, woman...." He muttered with a trasing tone to his voice. "In a bed... with a man... no clothes... just shameless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Sanara gave him a tired smile when he opened his eyes, "I wouldn't want you to leave anyway" she said with a soft smile before she managed to move onto her side so she was facing him. It took effort to move a little and left her feeling more exhausted, sliding her hand from his hair Sanara traced her fingers along his jaw gently. "Lets get some sleep. Being dead makes me exhausted" Sanara said with a smile as she closed her eyes once she placed her hand against his chest lightly and quickly fell asleep. Waking up in the middle of the night Sanara felt hot and managed to strip off what clothing she had on before she cuddled up against Rhaegar, now she was awake Sanara knew it would take a while to get back to sleep so she laid there cuddled against Rhaegar and traced feather light patterns on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:19 pm

For just a moment, a strange feeling flashed through him, but he was careful to keep it from showing in his eyes. He closed his eyes and shook his head with a light sigh. "If it wasn't for the fact that your brother would attempt to murder me when my immortality eventually forced me back into the living realm, I'd want to stay here. There... in the living realm... Things matter too much...."

His spirit followed hers, but the sudden weight of tiredness kept him from opening his eyes. For the longest time, his breathing was hardly there, and it seemed as if he might never wake. But the desire to not make her worry allowed him to finally open his eyes, even if it was only halfway. "Screw what anyone else thinks... even your brother... I am entirely too tired to get up out of this bed...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Sanara watched Rhaegar as he tried to explain who the black dragon had been, reaching up she touched his cheek again gently. "We'll figure out who he is together" she said softly, leaning up she pressed her lips against his lightly in a fleeting kiss before she moved back a little knowing if she stayed so close to him she wouldn't want to move. "But to figure it out I think we need to go back to the land of the living" Sanara said with a smile as she moved and began walking backwards as she looked at Rhegar "Maybe death decided to meddle in someone elses life" she said as she kept walking backwards smiling until she fell back into the land of the living. Waking up in her bed she opened her eyes and took a deep breath, rocking her head to the side she raised one of her hands as she looked at Rhaegar and ran a hand through his hair gently "Wake up" she whispered into his ear putting weight behind her words even though she felt terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:25 pm

A few seconds stretched on after she spoke before he was finally able to look down at her. The confusion, pain, and loss that had hit him in the fight with the black dragon was great in his eyes. "It... You... Do not worry. It is... nothing you have done." He knew he would not be able to hide anything from her, so he didn't even try. "That black dragon... is not wild. It is only about two hundred years old, the human equivalent of a twenty three year old. That dragon... is... mine. Flesh of flesh, blood of blood... I have literally no memory of him. Not of his birth, how he grew up... All I ever remember is my one son... killed before his life was begun. Where did this dragon come from? Why can I not remember him?" By this time, his eyes were filled with tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next