Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Tyson smirked after she said she was liking having a boyfriend so far. He snarled at her and growled upholding his dominant position as he repeatedly grinded his member against her clit. "Oh...I can still punish you, but I'm sure you want to be punished" he said in a deep scary tone. He looked into her eyes with a deep hunger, which showed how much fun they were going to have this time around. "Don't test me! I've been known to make a woman feel noodle legged for a couple weeks" he warned her. He leaned in to lock lips with her growling as he did. Chad shrugged. "Yea, so..." he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. Ruxandra nodded at Jo. "The long explination deals with other stuff that happened" she said. She shook her head when she was asked about Tyson going all out. "He said that he did not like going into Lupus form because it put a strain on his mind...maybe part of his mind was damaged a little when he went Fenris form" she said before she smiled. "He's gotten better though...hasn't he?" she asked.  

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3714
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:52 pm

"I don't mind" Morgan said with a smile, when Tyson asked if she was growing to like having a boyfriend she made a nod of her head "I'm liking it so far" she said with a grin. When he gave a loud dominate growl she shivered a little and gave Tyson an innocent look when he flipped her onto her back, feeling his member slide along her clit Morgan moaned softly and bit her bottom lip. Smirking at him a little Morgan gave Tyson a small growl playfully challenging him when he growled at her seductively, leaning up as much as she could Morgan tried to nip at Tyson's bottom lip "You love me too much to punish me" she said playfully. Gina shook her head a little at Chad, "Yeah well, humans get scared when they see people carrying a shit load of weapons. Tends to make the cops trigger happy" Gina said with a sigh. Jo shook her head a little "Okay, I'm not even going to ask for the long explanation" she said with a small frown, "Do you know if that's the only time his gone all out?" Jo asked as she watched Ruxandra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Tyson felt more relaxed as he felt up her very soft plush breasts. His member swelled up nicely and began to oppose gravity as he was growing excited. "I hope you don't mind us mating so frequently...as things settle out, we won't need to cope until the evening hours" he said before he rubbed her hip. "Are you growing to like having a boyfriend now that you've had one for almost a day?" he asked. He let out a loud dominant growl after she bit him on the neck. He flipped her onto her back as he straddled her. "Bad move! You know what naughty females get when they bite their male!" he said before he slid his member against her clit. "They get punished!" he said in a deep seductive growl. Chad rolled his eyes. "You can't have it both ways...you have to accept the good and the bad" he said. Ruxandra nodded before she cleared her throat trying to sound important as all the wolves watched her closely. "Well, Tyson was with me and some other shapeshifters in Ukraine when we heard about a terrorist group hiding in Pripyat. As some of you know, that place was evacuated 40 years ago after Chernobyl blew up. Let's just say they experimented with the Radiation and shapeshifting. They made things like an Ent..." she said before others looked at her oddly. She sighed. "A tree shape shifter..." she said. They all looked at her in disbelief. She cleared her throat. "There were hordes of experiments, and we did not have the time to determine each and everyone of their weaknesses...so Tyson went all out" she said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Morgan couldn't help but smile when Tyson said that there was no getting out of him de-stressing the both of them, when he reached down her breast and began to knead her nipples Morgan moaned softly enjoying the feeling of his hand on her breast getting her more excited than she already was. "I'm glad that we met...if we didn't things would have been very different" Morgan said with a smile, as he nibbled on her neck Morgan gasped lightly. Moving her head a little she nipped at his neck wanting to leave a mark on his skin. "I am. But I'd rather not explain to the cops why we're carrying a shit load of weapons" Gina said grinning. Jo raised a brow at Ruxandra a little, "Lets go for the short explanation for now" she said slowly wondering what on earth had gone on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Tyson winked at her after she agreed to him that cuddling nude led to more fun things and promised not to stab him with a fork. He took in a deep breath pressing his chest into her finger before he let out a huge sigh of content. "I intend to de-stress us...there's not getting around that" he said before he reached for her breast and kneaded her nipples gently. "I can't believe how fast things went from bad to worse" he said before he grinned at her. "At least we ended up being together out of it. Can you imagine if we never met?" he asked before he leaned in to nibble her neck. Chad rolled his eyes. "I thought you were all for gender equality?" he asked. Ruxandra paused once more and gulped. "Well... do you want the long or short explination?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head with a smile when Tyson said that cuddling in the nude does open up to more fun things, "That it does" she said with a soft laugh. Returning his kiss Morgan laughed lightly and shook her head slightly, "I promise I wont stab you with a fork" she said smiling as she traced her fingers slowly up and down his chest. "We can help each other de-stress" Morgan said grinning at him playfully. Gina shrugged as she looked at Chad, "Nope. They see what they want to see so we play along, they see a group of sweet looking girls so we play innocent sweet girls" Gina said with a grin at Chad. Jo shook her head slowly as she listened to Ruxandra, "What made him transform?" Jo asked with a frown wondering what had set Tyson off so badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Tyson smirked at her once she growled at him seductively. "Well, cuddling nude does open up to more fun things don't they?" he asked as his fingers guided towards her more sensitive areas. "We are really stressed out after everything that his happened to us...well...I'm always stressed out" he said before he gave her a deep kiss that turned into tongue play. He pulled away smirking. "Please don't stab me with a fork if you aren't in the mood" he teased her. Chad shook his head. "So you don't find anything wrong with the cops judging you as weak solely because of your gender?" he whispered to Gina. Ruxandra grinned at them. "It was a good thing that the city was abandoned...the death toll would have easily been in the tens of thousands" she said before she frowned. "I really wish to not see him do that...ever since he transformed he's became more irritable" she said hoping to explain why Tyson changed since his trip from Eastern Europe.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Morgan laughed softly when Tyson said that he wasn't trying to be distracting this time, "I know" she said with a smile before she moaned when he deepened the kiss and grazed his fang over her lips making her growl at him seductively. "I do like cuddling in the nude very much" she said smiling as Tyson ran his fingers along her body. Gina grinned at Chad when he scowled at her, "It's easier to make them think we are weak since we don't really want to take the time to explain to them why we're carrying weapons" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Jo looked at Ruxandra surprised along with everyone else when she said that she had seen Tyson in his Fenris form, "I hope I never see his Fenris form let alone see him go on a destroying rampage" Jo said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 am

Tyson chuckled when she said that he was always distracting. "I wasn't trying to be distracting this time...honest!" he said before he deepened their kiss and grazing his fang over her lip. "I was just trying to make the picture interesting" he said before he ran his fingers along the side of her body. "So, you just happen to like cuddling in the nude?" he asked. Chad scowled at her. "Do you like it that cops are profiling you as weak? That's as sexist as I've ever seen" he said. Ruxandra laughed at Jo. "I doubt the fight would last long if Tyson went all out...I've seen his Fenris form before" she said. Everyone stared at her in shock, and Chad raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? When did he do this?" he asked. Ruxandra paused putting her finger to her chin thoughtfully. "It was a long while ago...It was when I first met him in Pripyat...Lots of things were destroyed" she said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 pm

"You're always distracting" Morgan said with a soft laugh as she ran her fingers over his chest gently, when he spoke about hormones she gave another soft laugh before she pressed her lips lightly agianst his and gave a soft growl. Gina grinned at Chad and shook her head, "The cops don't give us all a second look. We all look harmless enough" she chuckled. Jo laughed lightly when Ruxandra said that Tyson wasn't there. "It would be a long fight between you guys, and I'd mostly likely run out of popcorn before the end of the fight" Jo said with a smirk, she didn't have the slightest doubt that the fight between Tyson and Akira and the Russian would be very long fights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:10 am

Tyson was not too sure if she was just saying that to be nice or that she meant it, so he stayed still reguardless. He cocked his head cutely as she turned her head around the canvas. "So you arean't doing shading then?" he asked after she put her paint down. His eyes widened as she stripped off her clothes and crawled into bed with him. "Am I being too much of a distraction now?" he asked as cuddled against him. He was very curious as to how this was going to play out, but his curiousity got to him again as his member started to speak for himself. "Damn hormones" he joked. Chad raised an eyebrow. "So you aren't worried about getting in trouble with cops?" he asked. Ruxandra rolled her eyes. "Cops aren't going to stop college girls to check if they have concealed weapons" she said. She looked at Jo amused. "Tyson isn't in this room now is he?" she asked. She looked at the Russian and Akira. "So how would you fair against Tyson?" she asked. Akira looked towards the Russian and shrugged. "I try not to dwell on that" he said. The Russian laughed. "It would be a long fight" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 pm

"You can move if you need to, you wont mess anything up" Morgan said softly as she focused on the canvas. Peaking around the canvas to Tyson Morgan smirked at him a little, "Well, it's always interesting painting anatomy" she joked, looking back at the canvas Morgan continued painting before she finished sketching out Tyson's position and put down her paints before she stripped off of her clothes and crawled into the bed with him. "I'll finish it off later, did a rough sketch I can work with" Morgan said with smile as she cuddled against him. Gina grinned at Chad a little, "Knives mostly though some of us also carry guns just to be extra safe" she said with a laugh. Jo looked at Ruxandra "Tyson is" Jo said with a laugh before she pointed to the Russian man and Akira Abe "And then them" she added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Tyson nodded when she said that she would try to make it quick. "I don't want you to rush...if you start from the bottom up, maybe me moving my upper body wouldn't mess you up" he said as he stayed in his pose. He watched her patiently wondering what parts she was working on first. "So...what are you working on improving...anatomy or something?" he asked. His eye twitched feeling an itch bugging his thigh. He finally scratched his itch, and went back to his original position hoping that she did not catch him. Chad raised an eyebrow. "You carry weapons on you? like what kind of weapons?" he asked. Ruxandra was impressed that they all had training, but she cleared her throat. "So who here is more proficient with fighting?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:27 pm

"Yeah I think I would need a couple of canvas' to paint all of you" Morgan teased, when he asked if she cared that he was semi-erect she shook her head with a smile. "I'll try to make it quick by just doing the basics right now so you don't get cramped up" Morgan said smiling as she started painting when he laid down in a seductive and alluring posture that made her want to jump in the bed with him, but she didn't and focused on what she was doing. "Yep, we can hold our own. And we always carry weapons on us" Gina said as she placed her hands on her hips, it was rare for her and her friends to go places without carrying some form of weapon. "Everyone here has training for this so it's not going to be a problem" Jo said with a smile knowing that everyone who was in the room at that moment all were good at fighting and handling weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Tyson winked at her after she told him that she was not going to do a caricature. "Yea, that's probably a good thing...you wouldn't have enough canvas to paint my assets" he joked. He was caught off guard when she moved over to him and kissed him with a little nipping of the bottom lip afterward. He blushed feeling his member twinge. "Uh...you care if I'm semi-erect?" he asked. He laughed nervously at the end result. "You know how long it'll take you? I don't want to cramp up" he said as he laid down on the bed in a seductive and alluring posture. "How's this?" he asked. Chad grinned. "Great...we can give the ones with most flexible schedules the jobs as back up then" he said. Ruxandra looked at the two of them. "What are you going to do if they do try to kidnap her" she asked. Chad paused and thought. "Well...we intervine and call for back up. Gina and her friends can hold their own too...right?" he asked hoping Gina and Jo would chime in.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Morgan raised a brow as she looked at Tyson and smiled when he shamelessly took off his clothes making her laugh softly, "No caricatures from me" Morgan said with a smile as she set up an easel and canvas and grabbed her paints. When he asked if she was nervous Morgan moved over to him, leaning down she pressed her lips against his and nipped at his bottom lip. "Not nervous right now" Morgan said and took her lips from his with a grin, moving back to canvas Morgan smiled at Tyson "Get comfy on the bed so I can pain you" she laughed. Jo made a nod of her head at Chad and glanced at the others, "If we get a whif if the vamps planing to grab Morgan again we'll up how many people shadow her" Jo said and slowly nodded her head again "3 should be good".
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Tyson grinned when she said that she never had done a nude painting before. "Well then...you get to pick how we do it then" he said after lips parted. He shamelessly removed all his clothes and looked back at her mischievously. "Do you intend to do a caricature or something less...exaggerated?" he asked before he winked at her flirtaciously. He sat down on the bed waiting for her to get her things ready. "Are ya nervous?" he teased. Chad nodded when she said that 6 wolves sounded good, but he raised an eyebrow when she suggested that 2 at a time would need to shadow morgan. "Only 2?" he asked. He looked at the other wolves carefully and stroked his stubble. "I guess 2 should be enough...each should get 3 hours in, and Tyson can handle the rest" he said. 9 wolves stood up to volunteer, which he looked back at Jo. "You think 3 substitutions will be good?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Morgan shook her head a little when Tyson asked if she had ever done nude paintings, "Nope" she said with a small laugh. When he closed the bedroom door and planted a kiss on her lips Morgan grinned a little into the kiss before she kissed him back. "I wouldn't mind giving nude paintings a try" Morgan said when she took her lips from Tyson's, it was nice to know what he was happy to take part in something she was interested in. Jo looked at Chad and thought for a moment before she made a nod of her head, "Yep, 6 wolves on rotation sounds good and I'm thinking while she is around Gina and her friends only 2 at a time need to shadow Morgan" Jo said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Tyson smiled at her warmly when she told him that she would be alright. He snickered when she thanked him. "It's what I do" he said before he winked at her. "So what do you feel like doing? You look stressed" he said. He laughed to himself. "Ever done nude paintings?" he asked. He was feeling rather spontaneous and thought it would be fun to get involved with her interests, but he also wanted to see how she saw his body. "I can do any form you like" he said as he walked with her into their room. He closed the door before planting a kiss on her lips. "I'm open to anything right now" he said. Chad looked towars Jo curiously. "What do you think? Should we have 6 wolves on rotation?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Letting Tyson pull her in closely Morgan took a deep breath and tried to focus on the scent of him to help calm herself down, when Tyson walked her out of the room Morgan breathed a sigh of relief. Leaning into him when he rubbed her back and asked if she was alright she made a small nod of her head, "Better than I thought I was going to be" Morgan said softly as she leaned up and placed a light kiss on Tyson's cheek. "Thank you, for everything" she said with a small smile as she held onto Tyson as they walked together. She felt lucky to have him with her, Morgan also felt relaxed that Chad had taken over to finish everything off for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Tyson chuckled towards Morgan's reaction. "You all aren't going to die...it's only supposed to be sixty-five degrees. It's not like we're in the deep south" he said. One growled. "Inside the hoodies is going to feel like the deep south" he shouted. Tyson shook his head. "Yea, but being in the deep south and wearing a hoodie would feel like the Amazon" he retorted. The gamma soon grumbled and remained silent. He grinned once she told him that she would be able to figure out a vampire out, but he noticed her anxiety begin to pick up, and he pulled her in closely. "Almost...just relax" he said hoping that his scent would calm her down. The gammas could see how anxious Morgan was, and they looked up at Tyson. "I can assign a couple wolves and set rotations...you two can go off" Chad said trying to help out. Ruxandra remained in the room to add what she was going to do in the vampire stronghold. Tyson walked Morgan out of the room, and he rubbed her back tenderly. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Morgan looked up at Tyson when he said hoodies and she couldn't help but shake her head a little with a smile, she felt sorry for them having to wear hoodies. Shrugging her shoulders a little Morgan chewed on her bottom lip a little. "I think I might be able to figure one out" she said softly, feeling most people watching her and Tyson she started to feel a little anxious being around so many people for a long time. "Are we done?" Morgan asked making her voice low enough that only Tyson would hear her words as she bit her bottom lip a little as she laced her fingers with Tyson's, she knew she was doing pretty good so far since she hadn't hightailed it straight back out of the room once she saw how many people there were in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Tyson sighed once she touched the side of his neck again, and he nodded to her response. "I can't have you be out there alone, but I will respect your wish to not be followed around" he said before he looked towards Gina. "Gina and her friends will be your first defense, but I'll have a couple wolves flank your movements" he said. Some of the members raised their hands. "So will we use our gamma uniform or street clothes?" one asked. "Hoodies!" Tyson answered. A couple looked at him like he was crazy. "but it's going to be hot!" one protested. Tyson rolled his eyes. "You want to blend in and still deter the vamps? Use hoddies! You can hide weapons in them easily" he said. He looked towards Morgan and frowned. "Are you going to need help trying to identify a vampire or do you think you can figure one out?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Morgan leaned against Tyson when he wrapped his arm around her, when he snarled she reached up and touched the side of his neck gently again wanting to keep him calm. When one of them asked if they needed to shadow her she sighed softly and looked up at Tyson for a moment, "I'd rather no one following me around" Morgan said softly with a small shake of her head when she saw Gina open her mouth to protest. "But because of everything going on, I don't see the harm in it" she sighed as she took her hand away from Tyson's neck and held lightly onto his arm that was wrapped around her just to give herself some comfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Tyson instinctively wrapped an arm around her and growled softly. He nodded confirming her claims that her apartment was shady, which Chad cleared his throat. "She is one of the victims of vamps little experiments...they were trying to kidnap her a couple hours ago" he said. Tyson snarled at this not liking the fact that Morgan was intended to be fighting for their amusement. "I want you spread the word to the other gammas who could not make it tonight" he said. They nodded before one cleared their throat. "So, need us to shadow Morgan?" he asked. Tyson looked to Morgan. "What do you think? Would you care about that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next