Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7780
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm

As the large door open to the new part of the maze . this part hade dead body's every where like people didn't stop killing each other."what the.." Isable said softly "baby cakes, we need a new mape.. Some doors lead to a new place or a different place farther then where we just was.. Isabel walked pasted the door and started to walk the new path filled with bloodly body's, untill they saw a call button on the wall.its says'need some questions asked press here 'it said Isabel pressed the bottom to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1902
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:56 am

Though I've only known Isabel barely, during this short period of time we've had together, so this is a first for me, seeing her joyful side. Her most warm moment seeing another in pain while inflicting the harm. “N-n-no... please don't... spare me... spare me please I did what you what you said, I...” those were his last words, once his screams of agony echoed throughout the halls. I didn't know which is more horrifying. The sound of the mans screams when Isabel started ripping him to pieces, or the sound of her laughter in enjoyment. How I would have want to end his suffering, if only I'd took the ax and cut off his head, but I dare not intervene and ruin her bliss. Instead I did as told, to help her when she asked to hold the body parts for her. “(Chris): Why don't we... use the rest of his body,” I asked, after we used the necessary parts the open the door to the new area. Look around I managed to find a bucket we could use, and from there I cut up the remains of the corpse. Piece by piece I took a heart, lung, liver, eyeballs, fingers, whatever I could fit in the bucket, “(Chris): Who knows, if we find another door we may have the needed body parts here.” Without another word we went into the new area, with a bucket full of body parts in one hand and a bloody ax in the other. “(Chris): Which way do we go?”

Gor took up a map once the question was asked, and looked it over, “down the hall to your right you'll find a door way. But remember, you'll need some body-parts to open it, depending upon what parts the door said you'll need. And you can't use corpse you find. You'll have to kill for it. So since theirs three of you, why not start killing each other?” He said it so casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Isabel kepped repeating the moment of stabing the man over and over  With a large smirk on her face but as the male Cry's out in pain showing her the map and things needed to pass to the other area she looked at the map and slowly looked at him."aww your soo sweat letting us use your body parts to get to the other side."she laughed as she stabbed his chest and opened it fully and with that riping is arm from his human Body followed by a heart  and after that going down to cut the dick of his useless body "well am done hey do you mine holding this things arm.?" She asked him as she ran over to a big door where the male was talking about and once Isabel put the heart,dick,and arm into the empty slots the large door slowly open to the new area.

Girl number 2 asked "the question is ? Is there another door to pass to the other side of the maze ?? The girl asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 pm

In her eyes I saw her growing upset, over losing the map but in hindsight was it really my fault, therefore I worded the perfect explanation. “(Chris): Your the one who chased me off with that glass shared, so how can I not leave the map behind, running away?” That was our concern for the moment, when a stranger made it clear he seeks our body-part after taking our lives. It would have been the case, if not for Isabel leading the charge to quickly stab the man repetitively. And to my horror, she laugh while doing so, with the man moaning in pain and fell down with words pleading for his life. “NO... no don't... don't kill me please. I just need more body parts to get through the door,” showing his own map, the man point to the door his wished to open. “It's a short cut through the maze, at least 5th in a quarter to a exit, but you need the requested body parts to open the door. I was only doing what I need to survive.”

With only one cannibal/ zombie girl to deal with hundreds of dead bodies laying around, Gor sigh out of discomfort to learn he's going to be at this clean up for a long while. “I wish my Mistress would give me at least five more zombie,” he said to himself, “come on, make sure you eat the guts and liver,” he said to his pet cannibal zombie, but it was too much where her belly started to swell-up. Soon his attentions tired to women 3 others with her, “yes... how many I help you,” kindly he said to the woman who came to him. Like them he was naked with a hard bonnier, “please for give my embracing display, but my Mistress told to stay naked and hard. Now... what question do you have for me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

Isabel looked at chrise a bit mad seeing he has frgot the map."you ido-"before saying more she looked at the tall male and took out a Broken glass and started running at him laughing evily " stay away from him ahhh."she yelled at him running faster to him and quickly stabing him a few times seeing Isabel was quite short moving around him was easy ."you well tell me what door!!"she yelled.

Meanwhile a older women and her 3 other women started to go the same path with where gor was at before talking about the bloodly body's one of the girls started to gasp. Girl number 2 ran up to girl number 1 to see a big naked male with a zombie girl. Girl number 3 walked up to the naked male."sir may we ask you a question.??"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 pm

As her slave, Gor shows his Mistress complete devotion without a second thought. As she order him to show other how much of a bitch slave he is for his Mistress, Gor thought parading around naked with a hard on suites the identity best. “Thank you Mistress,” replying to her words when said he looks much better naked, even thought she laughed. He moan light when she gave his needy cock a nice lick, before a good stroke of the hand that made it even bigger. “No Mistress, I didn't like it... I loved it and do any for it,” with his words Gor went to work, do as she order, as side from killing he went to help out anyone. Doing so while having his hard dick kept out for others to see. “Looks like we have a big mess to clean up first,” he said while looking to all the dead bodies in the maze, and got his pet to start eat them bones and all.

What was she going to say to me, I thought to myself, for it seemed Isabel had more to say to me, before her words went silent. At this point I didn't care anymore. I'm feed up with this shitty death game. If I had to die I want to die happy, therefore my joys can only be found in the death of that demon girl. So I let Isabel take the lead, coming from the hospital area but soon realized we forgot the map when asked about it, “(Chris): I must have left it back at the bed when we... uhm well... let go back for it,” I suggested. However... I found the path leading the other way back being blocked by a stranger, who followed us from behind. A tall man covered in blood while wheedling a axe in one hand and a bloody head in the other, “two body... lucky me, all I need is a heart, arm and penis to get through the next door,” he said with a crazy look and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 pm

The mistress laughed now seeing her naked slave with his hard cock out."well you look so much better like that haha."she said walking closer to him and moving to his cock giving it a good lick then a hard rub then she stopped and giving a hand wave to leave" you like that you well get more after doing my job so get to work bitch.!"she laughed. She checked how many humans were left "well looks like we lost some were around 100 and there are 30 humans left . 24 males and 6 females " she smirked evily.

Isabel open her mouth softly to say some words but stopped her self 'dose he have any idea a demon is not a human but rather a dark spirit so it can not be killed by a human but rather another being.'after think about what chrise said she snapped out of it and agree "okay now looks like we are still around the hospital part of the maze so we are kinda behind. Let's go." She said running out the large two door and passing the long hollow halls if only .. Wait. Do we have a map?!"Isabel asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Gor was only speaking the truthful words that flattered his demoness Mistress when she giggled. Still... he liked how his words moved her joyfully. Thought his is her slave, but Gor loves serving her. “Every slave, human or demon would love the honor of fucking a Mistress like you, my Mistress. What must I do to earn that privilege once again?” No doubt about it, at first sight at her sexy outfit she's dressed in, followed by the display of her wet pussy, she brought her demon slave to become hard again with eases. “Yes Mistress,” doing as told and more so, Gor let out his fat long cock and even stripped down to nothing, “A good bitch is not allowed to wear clothes,” he said with a smile, before turning to the TV screen to watch everyone killing, once the rules have been change. “You Know I would dare disobey you my Mistress, even if it's a less quality holes, I'd gladly licking clean even after you take a shit.”

I was surprised when she jumped me once more, after make my escape and running like hell. Yet she caught me pin down. And now I had to accept my fate as she looked to me with cold emotionless eyes, yet... why is she crying?” “(Chris): You know... when that little bitch change the rules, I was ready to give up my life for you. Now I don't know what to think of you, when your ready to kill me here and now as if I'm nothing to you.” As she talk I looked away. It was hard to take in the idea of killing. How can it be fun for her? “(Chris): Fine, I'll help you so kill anyone you want, I won't stop you. But I like to ask of you one thing, that is if you help me. Let me kill one person. That little demon bitch. I want to kill her. Help me kill her and I'll let you kill me after that.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 pm

The demon mistress waited for her demon slave to come back and as she giggled to his words "aww the slave wants to fuck his master well you have to earn it " she said evily whereing a black T-shirt and long lace socks and a short pink and black scurt ,she pulled down her pink panties and open her lags wide at him showing her wet pussy like last time."wont this prize well , you have to take your hard dick out and keep it out for ever one to see how much a bitch you are . and be sides killing people I want you to help them again look at the scerns look at every one killing watch other is just funny.!"she laughed and if I see you outing your hard cock back in your pants your not getting this pussy, but rather the nasty and less quality holes for your big cock .

Isabel quickly jumped of him showing him no emotional trats in her face or body but she show soft crying as she started leasoning to him "look I under stand the child has changed the rules in last moment but again she's just a kid that and do you want to kill? Killing is fun if you think about it and also the more you kill the better!?" She yelled and keeper the glass in her hand " are you asking me to kill you because I..."she stopped her words and sign."no I can't not now .. We need to stay together you never know she might change the rules again."she added
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 am

Gor tried not to show his smile, due to the praising words of his Mistress, when she'd said; 'good boy.' He knows how much she hates it when things go to his head. “As you wish Mistress,” he said and came back to her immediately, in-order to carry out her next command. And once he returned he answered her question when asked, “the toy's broke easily, only good enough to dumb my load. In short Mistress, the toys were fucken boring. I much rather have my Mistress's pussy. I'd do anything for it.”

At this point I didn't care for in-raging the demon child, even after her warnings. And so, foolishly I felt to push her bottom, “(Chris): I know you can hear me, I want you to hear. We're all rats in your twisted game. Only a cold hearted crazy little bitch like you... would want to do this to anyone. I'm going to die here anyway, I will find you and...” My words came silent afterward before finishing. In that sudden moment of myself getting pounced by Isabel, as she placed a glass shared near my throat. Now I know why the demon bitch change the rule. She wants to pin us against each other. Why? Was it... she wish us not to find love in despair? This is the perfect hell. “(Chris): What do you mean... we'll fight to the death once we're the last two? HA HA HA HA HA HA...” I laugh so hard I began to tear up. “(Chris): Why wait? Why not kill me now? I see... you just want to use me. Women... their all the same,” Without warning I kick Isabel off me and made a just for it, “(Chris): this makes me the fool, to ever think I could fall in love again. To think... I thought you were someone I could be in love with.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 pm

The demon mistress smiled at her slave after killing the women."good boy now come back I have other things I want to do with you."she giggled but as she looked at the TV on the left to see Isabel and Chris's having a bit of a prabelm. And herring chrise yelling calling her a bitch.pressing her button she yelled at the two lovers."I can HERE YOU!! YOU DISCUSTING RAT! DONT EVER CALL ME A BITCH"she yelled "this is your first warning.!" She stopped the inercame and looked over to her slave "hello slave how was your sex toys?" She asked evily.Isabel sigh softly and sigh almost like she didn't care but as for chrise she felt a bit bad for what has happen so she looked over at him but before doing so she grabbed a glass on the floor and jumped on him ready to kill him.but she stopped her self and got closer to him."look .. I well not kill you but instead we well work together.. and try to be the last two and after that we will fight to the death.. Got it?" She said in a soft tone of voices
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Though it was to Gor's displeasure, braking the rules as his Mistress saw fit, still he did as told without question nor second thought. “My deepest apologies my Mistress, for a low and despicable piece of shit such as myself to question you. After all... you do make the rules as you see fit. Even if it calls braking it.” Finishing off the woman, if the Demoness Mistress continues to watch, she was killed when Gor gave her loads and load of demon's cock, causing her to drool as he body twitched wildly before falling lifelessly upon the floor. “I'm done here Mistress, so is there anything you wish of me, do call forth and I'll heed your bidding.”

So how, my arms felt to move on their own, when I found them coming around Isabel to lovingly embrace her. What was this feeling? I doubt about it, I've fallen deeply for her, but how far dose my love go? To my horror I'll soon find out when the voice of the demon child decided to change our fate. “(Chris): What do you mean, only one of us has to win,” I shouted and came from the bed, after letting go of Isabel. At my surprise our cuff came free from us. So this mean's now it either me or my new found lover, “(Chris): why does it have to be this way? You little bitch,” again I shouted with all my rage, because really... I want us to survive, me... and Isabel.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 pm

The demon mistress looked at the demon at the camera she laughed a little bit."don't be a idiot you know how much I hate humans theres so many humans so killing two won't do much.! So keep doing your job, dammit !"she grawled at him through the camera

Isabel looked at him and sign softly while slowly getting close "umm ya am glad.." She said softly

The demon mistress smiled softly and took out a large inercome "hello felthy humans !" She yelled as some people that are and is looking for a way out seeing them hand cuff to each other they magicly full off."hahahaha after this day only one has to win this contest not two,its soo boring."she laighed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 pm

The demon mistress looked at the demon at the camera she laughed a little bit."don't be a idiot you know how much I hate humans theres so many humans so killing two won't do much.! So keep doing your job, dammit !"she grawled at him through the camera

Isabel looked at him and sign softly while slowly getting close "umm ya am glad.." She said softly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:28 pm

((Don't about replying back anytime soon, since I've been very busy for the last two mouths. I hope your new place is nice.))

From within young boy his insides were split open, literally ripping him a new ass-hole with the way Gor had fucked him to death. “Looks like it's your turn,” he said to the woman who'd watched in horror. The lifeless body of the boy slid from Gor's cock and lied still as a pool of blood and demon cum pours from his widen out anus. The demon forced the bloody cock out her throat, after pulling her hair and back the woman to the wall, “I'm still not satisfied yet, so maybe two more will do,” he thought to himself. “Mistress, doesn’t this brake your own rule. Am I not to kill and only give information,” he asked while looking to the surveillance camera overhead.

In the end with the both of use reaching the peek of sexual ecstasy, a climax never had I'd experienced ever my life. Like we'd both our bodies would be tire out, while resting on the bed catching a breath. Again I found Isabal uttering not a word, but looked to me as if she wanted me to say something. However I'm at a lost with words, so before my lips respond to voice, I brought arms around her in a embracing hold, “This... give me a better reason to live,” I whispered softly in her ear. “Once we make it out alive, I would love it if you'll be my girlfriend.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:49 pm

((Moving day ,so its going to be hard to reply))
As the mistress played back on her chair watching with food in her hand and a glass of red wie in the other she laughed at how her slave fucked the young boy."no human can withstand a demons cock even if there worthless ,week,pethitic,in clean!"she bust out laughing even more then she saw something from the corner of her eyes "what the?" She said as she saw isabel and chrise make love on a old bed in in the rest hall area "he he well well well.~ we got each other some love birds." She said then while isabal moaned loader and loader as she got close to cuming as she felt his cock filling her woub with his seeds.as she calm down from her orgasm she played on the bed out of breath. She looked at him softly and said not a world but for him to say something first
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:11 pm

There was nothing he could do about, since he is a demon made this way. To serve and satisfy others as long lasting pleasure slave to both demon sexes, while used as a means of torture. “Forgive me Mistress, the sex was wonderful with you, but I was made to remain hard for hours.” As sh came form the shower Gor dry off his demoness Mistress while listening when she gave word, “as you wish Mistress.” Carrying out her will, the lust demon male went out in the maze and found his first victim, a young boy who is chain to a mature woman. “How nice, I haven't fuck a cute little in a while,” with that said Gor pinned the poor boy to the metal fool, after trying to run away which proved futile. The woman was forced to watch in horror as her partner's ass-hole was restricted out and ripped open, by the demons massive dick. Gor knew his Mistress is like to be watch, so he put on a good show for her. Still hard inside the young males ass, he moan demonicly and come so hard that the cum shot so far throughout the body, it came out the other end. When the young man cough up demon cum.

I didn't think she heard me, since Isabel didn't responded to my words. But no matter, since I rather must prefer the sounds of her cute and lewd moans. So I thrust even deep and hard, with my hand came to grab her as with a hard squeeze, forcing the hips to come down on my cock. I felt it, all of it fill her womb as I gave her my semen, once I cummed and moan out her name.
((What are you talking about? I'm the one who late here, so I'm the one who should be sorry. And I'm not sure I can write in Gor raping a child. I don't usually do Loli or Shota.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sat May 23, 2015 7:44 am

After her master started to clean her off she looked at his hard cock and heard his words And laughed."oh my god you are a horny low class slave I bet even having sex with me wasn't enough for you ."she said getting out of the shower.and though of an evil idea."ohhh this is just great~ I have a plan to deal with that hug cock of yours.. I want you to go out there and fuck who ever you please males ,kids, women I don't care fuck them and make sure you have a fun time doing it "she laughed grading a tawle."ohh don't worry my slave I still well see you as my bitch now get to work and fuck who ever you want!". She yelled laughing 

Isabel moaned louder and louder as his thrust started to get deeper and much better she moaned more as she started to make out with him once again.her mine was blank she was so close to coming she didn't even hear what chirse have to say she was going to cum as she arch her back and moaned louder.
((Ovo sorry for the late reply ))
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu May 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Gor could barely contain his heavy breathing, displayed in the forming shape to his broad and rock contour abdomen expanding and contracting. Through the hungering lust and deep desire for his Mistress slowly died down, yet the demons hard on kept to a bold standing. “(Gor): As you wish my Mistress,” said her low slave as he carried out the bidding, which brought him into the bathroom. Filling the tub with the right amount of water to a pleasing warmth, topped with foaming colorful suds, the bath is more then really for, and so Gor returned to his Mistress and fetched. Carrying the little demon covered in white within his strong arms. She was first showered off before set in the tub while Gor took to scrub her body clean, in use of her favorite soap. “(Gor): With your permission Mistress, after I'm finish tending to you, I'd like some time to myself to finish off or else I'll remain hard. As you know, demons of my kin remain hard and arouse for hours so we can rape both men and woman relentlessly. So it won't go down unless I cum at least ten more times.”

I found myself looking to Isabel, from the moment her hues glance towards me. Her slight upon me somehow set my blood to bold in a heated passion, causing my cock to pulse madly within her tight lusting pussy that refuses to let go. Without shame I further express my lust, through a heavy moan brought I reaction to the vice squeeze of her wall, during the kiss she would feel the moan coming to voice inside the mouth. I was all at a lost in lust, so I had no objection to violate her body further, with my dirty hand cupping her beast, but further then that when my lips felt to lick and suckle upon the nipples. Do this... my hips didn't subside from the rhythm and hard thrust, but came on her faster in my longing to hear more of her slutty moans. “(Chris): Ahhh Isabel... Isabel...” Again I moan out her name, before set her to lay down on the bed and pinned her with my hard thrust, pumping her pussy from the outside out. “(Chris): I don't... I don't want to die. I want to live... live and be yours.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Loads of cum slowly dripping out from the mistress pussy and onto the floor she did a soft sign at how good it felt seeing it took a while for her to get up from the great fuck.after herring his words she laughed softly and got up ."remember hot water lots of bobbles and make sure you get my favorite sope "she said getting up and sitting up on the table butt naked."and make it snapy .

Isabel looked at him and did a soft moan once again as she moved her body .his shaft was nice and hard it felt lovely and the more she got into the heat of the moment the more her wet walls got around the hard cock she kissed him once again as she grabbed his hands to play around with her breast ."ahh I.. Mmm c..chrise"she moaned louder and louder trying To hold it in.in though isable was just in the mood for sex. But maybe she has a feeling for the male she 's stuck with can help her in some way. And she did prommiss him to be his girl friend in the end of this hell. But now. This .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Biting down on his lower lip brought Gor to pull his head back, stretching it out to feel more of it sting before his Mistress let go. Sad how she didn't bit down any harder to draw blood as he'd hope, but Gor even knew he couldn't have everything. Even as she came with the outcry of her orgasm, still his thrust didn't loss speed nor hardness. Till out came his roar when she bit him again, with the hot melting cum covered his cock which nearly had him loss composure. At her word in the given permission to cum inside her, Gor Set Yuka to lie down on he table as he gave her pussy one last good fucking. The table shook violently with hard loud stomps, moving within the demons forced that pound his Mistress's pussy while letting loss his load. Inside her hole she would feel her womb getting fill up to an over flow, to bring her pussy gush the demon's seed. Gor panted heavily as he continued to cum with some slashing all over to cover Yuka in warm white whip cream. Eventually He came back to his normal self and found her as she is now, “(Gor): Mistress... again you unleashed the lust beast within me I see. Shall I draw you a bath now?”

I found myself moving with her hips, from the start of Isabel riding me, I only pick up speed the more she moan which encouraged me so. “(Chris): Ahhhh Isabel...” her walls of her womanhood brought another lustful moan out of me. I was so hot and tight yet squishy to a pleasureful mix which started to drive me mad. This only brought my driving force to pump her hard as my arm came around her, from the moment she took to kiss my lips, “(Chris): mmmm I would kill for this,” I'm moan out to surprise even me. Would I really kill another to make Isabel help? If she'll let me have my way with her more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Yuka bit his lips more sucking on the softness of his lips and then removing her lips she let out a large moan "ahh am cumming"she yelled and before her slave came she did as she bit his skin hard and all her wetness covered his dick "ahh you dirty slave~!"she yelled in enjoyment "s..SL..slave.. You made me cum so fucking hard.."she sign softly. Still feeling his cock in her.

Isabel started to move her hips a bit quickly "yes ..mmm"she moaned as her wetness and tight hole wrap around his cock the more deeper the tighter."ohh yes"she moaned once again as she started to move her hips more and got down to return the kiss back to chrise
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

If Gor were in his right mind to think in good logic, never would have he'd dared dream of fucking his Mistress with such ferocious lust. Banging his cock to the end of her walls to leave a good impression which Yuka will long remember. Her words only made him do her hard and fast as she'd order, tearing into her pussy and widen it out to match her messy face dripping with watery eyes and slut drool. As she turned herself around, Gor picked Yuka up and squeezed hard on her cute little ass while remaining to pump her inner like a jackhammer. “(Gor): ahhh M-Miss-tress,” he moan demonicly within the given wet kiss with much saliva dripping from the mouth with a inner mix, “(Gor): Mistress... come...” he felt his rise but would he dare to cum inside her?

Suddenly I felt the feeling of satisfaction, if to die here an now I hole no regrets but why? Maybe... being like with Isabel, she helped me gain something I've longed for. To once at least know the feeling of a woman's please. Already I feel she is my girlfriend, and I do find her cute and attractive to a liking, so why not have her as my first and last. I thrust my finger deeper within her pussy to make it feel even better as it felt good to her, until she felt to pin me to the bed and I didn't object. However... the chains proved hard when she'd try to have her way, “(Chris): here... let me do this...” calmly I said while making adjustment as it came much better for her to ride me. My hips move to rock her as I lead up to kiss her and moan in the mouth. Before the need to set my hand to her ass and squeeze it hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Yuka moaned louder and louder and as the male demon came deeper and deeper into her body hiring her g spot over and over harder and harder "yes f..fu..fuuuuuasst fasster "she moaned louder . more droll coming down her lips ,as her nailes claw the table she was holding on to "ahh yes yes."she moaned louder "a slave .. A slave fucks so good mmm"she moaned as she turned around now fucking her in a different posesen with her face showing how messy she was getting and pulling him close kissing him deeply, with mix sliva into the mix.

Isabel doesn't know what she want any more as she did soft moans and still loving her hips back and forth."mmm"she said softly as she felt his fingers at her wet slits."yes  feels so good." The more she got wet she slowly grabed him and pin him to the bed and try to get very close to him seeing it was hard to fuck with this cuffs they hade she started to slid his cock into her and move it around."mmm"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 pm

If Yuka felt she is in trouble now, as she found her loyal servant in his demonic lust state, then she only see the surface from her true problems. Louder and louder the grunting sound Gor made out, took to a higher pitch within his thrust came harder on his Mistress. Coming deeper and hit her womb walls, hitting the g-spot with such force, which brought Yuka shifting and bobbing back and forth. “(Gor): Ahhh... Mistress...” he moan demonicly and took hold of her hips, forcing her to drill him more in the hip movements she'd gave. Before long he started pumping her hard from before while grabbing and pulling her arms back, “(Gor): Mistress... ahhhh Mistress's pussy... Ahhh I love my Mistress's pussy above all!!! AHHHHHH let me worship your pussy Mistress.”

I didn't care anymore. Where I am right now within a horrifying predicament, I'd rather hang on to this feeling, which felt so good instead of dread and fear. Even the bit to my neck felt good, as I let out my moan while my arms tighten around Isabel, not wanting to let go of her. I could tell she want more as do I, “(Chris): Isabel...” I gasp out with the mix of my moan, before another kiss came to her lips. Shortly after, my finger came down to her pussy lips, stroking lightly before fingering the inner hole. After awhile I asked her; “(Chris): do you want more then this?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next