Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:15 pm

It was bone chilling to think just what we would have to do, if we wish to pass through this door, in-which is utterly horrifying as the words spelled out in blood explained. “(Chris): Your not actually considering doing... it? To take body part pieces of another person? How can you even think consider playing this gore game?” I asked and yet I already know this girl is coldblooded to this existent. However... selfish to say in the back of my mind I need her. I need her to do the things I can't. Foolishly to think I can remain clean as she dirties her hands. So... I allowed myself to be lead by her, like to find the dead body we'd passed along the way, to find it was on longer there. “(Chris): It looks like it has been dragged off,” I felt to point out when I saw a fresh trail of blood upon this cold iron floor, painted over in a line when having been dragged along the ground. Somehow I knew it wasn't going to be this easy as the two of us heard a familiar voice echoing throughout these hall and knew who it was. I knew of a new detail to the rules when this devil girl explained it to us. “(Chris): When she'd said we need to find food, I have a feeling we're going to be here for quite sometime before escaping this nightmare,” I muttered. “(Chris): But worst... she's actually trying to force us into becoming murderess, if we want body parts of fresh kills from ones we'll have to make, in order to get pass a door. You don't really think we'd have to kill anyone, right?” Though I asked her, but somehow I knew this girl is willing to do just that. So why am I bothering to convenes her otherwise? However my own thoughts took to another matter, when I overheard the sounds of flesh tiring and bone munching just around the corn of the hall. I shock, my eyes fell upon a young lady eating the same corpse (we'd came crossed) in the same manner of a rabid animal while held by a leash collar, held by a towering height demon. “(Gor): Hello,” he said to us in a friendly tone, though I kept a careful posture of distrust, “(Gor): don't worry, I'm not hear to kill any of you. I'm just taking my pet for a walk while cleaning things up. I'm Gor, the demon slave my Mistress spoke of, so I'll be checking up on you and to answer any questions. So is there anything you'd like to ask me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7767
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Isabel said not a word at chirs while they where trying to find another rout until he pulled her over to where he was and by looking at it she was a bit worried but once again she keeped a straight face."we need these things to go to the bonies round.. I guess to fight other people. And go to the other part of the maze?."she said as she thought where would these things be?maybe we can some of these from that body from before. She pulled chrise back to the hall to find the body from before. But it wasn't there."what the?.. I swear that body was right there."and she was right as she walked back to the hall they where before the speaker when off And the sound of the girl can be heard."lesson up you unworthy gardig rats!.. I have added 5 new rules is that lovely ~! Alright . rule number 1 to make things a bit fair there is food around the map but if u don't make it there on time it well indeed spoil ,like bread ,cheasse and stuff like that. And new rule number 2, if your lucky you might have found a map.of the full place. And if not well your not lucky at all.so yea what ever.rule number3 ,there are monsters and other best to kill you so if u find a wepon lucky you and remember my other rules if one of u guys die you all die."the child took a deep breath and giggled."rule number 4 you can team up just be warn ..not to trust any one and last one and this is lovely!.some of you have seen a door that can take u to the other side of the map.but you need surten things but sadly you can not use dead body's from before onely if YOU and your team mate has killed a member. And to make thing better my slave well pop in and check on you rats to see if your not going to eascap and yes you can ask him what ever you like . but sadly only about the map and how many grips are left the. Have fun you rats~!" As she turn off her inter com isabel sigh and knew this is not going to be easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 pm

With the given permission from his demon Mistress, to do as he wishes, Gor did so but first thanked her with a humble bow before exiting the door behind him. Down the halls he came to another room with a girl chain to the wall, likely the same poor soul as Chis & Isabel but where's her partner? Furthermore... why isn't she dead? At her feet Gor through a human arm and immediate she took it up and started eating it like a savage beast, grunting while her fangs ripped into the flesh. “(Gor): Good girl, if your still hunger I got some more fresh meat for you,” he whispered while unchaining her from the wall before placing a dog leash collar around the neck before leading her out.

Though I gave her my name in the pursuit of trust, if we're wish to survive this horrible predicament. Still she is yet to utter a word, let alone give me her name that I'd hope she would do, then again I understood the mistrust in me since we're yet to know one another. Until I found a sure reason, “(Chris): she cool,” I thought to myself when she'd took up a blade from the dead corps without feeling. Yet still I followed her as she took the lead. “(Chris): Look here,” I said out loud to gain her attention, when I notice a door with writing made up of blood. “(Chris): It said; Steeping Game. Play to win items and other prizes, please place 1 eyeball, 1 arm, 1 heart, and 2 front teeth at the door to enter and play the game. Hmmm... what do to think it means?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

The demon child waited for her slave to come back with her teat as seen on the camera she sawhim biting off one of the humans heads off."well there gose one group." The demon child said taking out a list and 'X' out the mark for them. As she waited for him she watched him walk into the room and she yelled at him."took you fucking forever"she yelled. As she took the bowal from his hands and started to watch the show. "Oh yea do as you wish slave."she smirked evil.
•••
Isabel Walked over with chise Now knowing his name she can kinda say his name but again its better if she doesn't say a word to him,or show any feelings twerds him. As they walked around a corner they saw a make with holes all over his body and blood every where.it looked gross and looked like chirse was about to comet from the sight but she walked over and took a knife from his hands."this well do."she said softly not showing any feelings or not saying any thing to the male all she seems to be doing is walking and trying to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Who would try to cover ones shame, as I found this girl to whom I'm chain to doing so in the manner of keeling. I myself covered my manhood by the hand but didn't care to cover the rear, thought at first. Screening ones nudity is besides my concern right now, where surviving this sick and twisted game is much more important, now that the game has just begun. Outside the door from this room with this girl beside me, I smell the rick scent of blood on the following putrid stink of rooting flesh. Unbearable for the noise to bear, as I felt to vomit at any given moment. “(Chris): My... is Chris by the way...” I said to this girl, though I can tell right away the scenes of mistrust towards and like so since we'd just meet under hideous circumstances. “(Chris): If we're going to get through this alive... we need to trust each other.”

Dwelling within the secret room, where one cosplaying demon child who took to her own enjoyment of watching her puppets play her fatal game. And with her... a large demon male servant named 'Gor' did her bidding when asking him to come. “(Gor): If it pleases my Mistress,” he said after being order to another bowl of ice-cream, thus went his way. Walking the halls of this bloody maze Gor came across one male as he dragged a female dead body by the chain, “N-NO... D-D-DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!” he screamed, “s-she's not dead... she not dead yet, just let me get her some help and...” Gor's jaw came unhinged to bear his wide mouth filled with sharp fangs he used to bite the young males head off as his neck gushed blood like a water fountain. So taking the bowl of ice-cream he allowed it to be covered in blood as his Mistress wished, before returning to the room where she dwells. “(Gor): Here you are Mistress.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:22 pm

((Oh mai kk ovo ))

Isabel looked up to the sound and as the light shin on them she closed her eyes for a second and thought for a moment this shouldn't be too hard.all I have to do is kill and stay close to this male not too hard.. If he doesn't get in the way.she thought to her self ,once the light was gone she looked at the male next to her and saw his naked body."oh.. "She stopped and keeled looking down ."I wish I have a ruler."she added then the child open the large door for them to start.  Isabel started to walk with chrise at her side.holding not to get to close with this male , this child might have plans up her sleave.

••meanwhile a child wedding a cute black lolie cossplay with a large bow on her head was in a scerect room ,watching all the other players at the ready and already at the move to find a way out sadly none of the other plays have seen each others. Sitting on a large soft chore a bit big for her with a table on the side for her drinks and a large demon male at her side as her slave."hehehahahaahaHAHAHA I loVE THIS !!"she yelled as she watch the players "slave! Come I want another bawl of iceacream and make fucking sure to add blood on top !"she yelled .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:47 pm

As I thought despite my asking, to find that this girl knows nothing over the matter of our predicament, though it did seemed as if she'd did from the gesture. “(Chris): How odd... I too was asleep before I found myself here,” I said to her, after she'd gave her own explanation to how she came to be. Hardy time should she be asking the rules of the game? So why not ask why we were brought here? Then again I knew we'll be finding out soon enough while facing many horrors along the way. “(Demon Child Voice): I'll tell you the rules so shut-up and listen! It's best to keep yourselves alive so if one of you dies it' game over. Trust and cooperation is the key. If you try getting out of those chains your dead! I'll fucken kill you if you do. Above all else... survive or be eaten, killed in the most slow brute way, or even raped until you do die. And one more thing...” Blinding lights came over my eyes, where I was forced to take an arm and shield them. Before I knew it... once the glaring light disappeared, I found myself completely naked and try not to look at the girl beside me. However I did, from the corner of the eye and with a such a petite body she's quite cute. But I had to stop as I felt myself getting hard. “(Demon Child Voice): Naked communication is the best form of trust. So now let us beginning.” With her words I heard a door opening across the room, likely to have us start this sick game.”

((Okay we'll go with that idea, so I'll leave it up to you from now not in play as the bitch demon child. I could be even more fun if she makes the two do dirty and ecchi things ~Wink-Wink~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Isabel looked at the male and shock her head back and forth as she used her free hand to remove her glasses and clean the dirt off of them. Then slowly put them on."I have no idea what's goin on sadly. All I remember doing was sleeping."she said then stopped talking and looked up to hear a child yelling at the two bellow. Something about a game."excuse me , do we have any rules to follow by?"she asked and by the tone of her voice and how she acted she sign knowing how much she hates children isabel looked at chirs once again and looked at the chains wrapped around both there rist .

(( I got a crazy idea how about like we make like two parts this part and the other side with the child. She has a demon as her helper and she's doing all this to make him her friend >v>  so yea can I be the bitch child ;-Wink)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

I found that this girls react to me when wakening, as her eyes fell upon my form was only natural and quite understandable. Considering finding yourself in a strange and disturbing surrounding, with a man she's never meet before. How I wish to ensure her, she'll never come to harm by my hands, yet how can I prove otherwise? Therefore... and for now kept my distance for as long as chain gave length, when she'd putted away. “(Chris): I didn't do this,” I explained in a clam voice to slow no threatening intentions, “(Chris): just like you... I too found myself here and chained to you, and then this voice...” I found myself silencing my words as this mysterious voice spoke once more, with the added colorful language this girl I'm chain to made to express her own distress. “(Chris): You wouldn't happen to know what's going on,” I asked, for it didn't so, when said 'ohh shit...' “(Mysterious Voice): The both of you... shut the fuck up an listen to me and rejoices. I'm bring excitement to your pointless and pathetic lives. You've been chosen to play my game so feel free to honor me you miserable pieces of shit!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 pm

A young women by the name Isabel K maria a young student at An art Collige not to far from the lake.of course she wishes to become an artiest and be better then some of the other artiest she hates . and hope she can make her own manga but she never had a good idea for it. But what seems odd is that Isabel has a sleeping problem she would sleep on any thing and randomly for either 2 days or more only if waken by a person. She tryes to makes friends but of course it ends badly so she doesn't have any friends that would care if she is gone or not. And as for her studdys she's good with her grades but she's getting close to failing if she doesn't keep up the work. Her face was on the cold wet floor but still asleep the floor was hard and bumpy but sure was better then her bed she loved the felt to it so of course she keeped sleeping. She doesn't remember any thing . how or why she's here maybe someone hates her so much to do this to her.her sleep was ruined by a male next to her she tried to move away but saw they were hand cuffed "w..what "she said softly with a yawn as she heard a voice like a little girl.but what's odd she knows this voice its so familer she has heard this voice she looked around and back at the male and knew she wasn't at her house "ohh shit.. Umm "she remand and got to her feet and helped the male out. 
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Blanketed in darken which lays before my eyes, when the lids fluttered open as I didn't expect to find black all around. “(Chris): Have I've gone blind,” I asked myself and thankful it wasn't the case when the hues slowly adjust, but then again I'd soon wished for blindness for the horror that lies before me. My name is Chris, a young-adult with an ordinary and average life of a collage student with a few friends and a well paying job for food and rent, while keeping up in my studies and keeping things uneventful. That until... I found myself here. All I can remember is coming from school on a day off from work, with my friends asking me to hangout, and yet I refused to make room for my study, as my heart was set on graduating with high marks to gain a dream career of my choosing, with all that is good upon the following. All night I studied till I came face down on my desk, within my apartment and though to find myself where I was, instead of a strange dilapidated room that smelled of blood and rotting flesh. “(Chris): Ow...” touching my brow I discovered a cut flowing with blood when the pain was noticed, “(Chris): wait a minute... I... I remember... it wasn't a dream.”

Looking back in thought I remembered myself being dragged along the floor with the feet dangling, when my weigh was supported to carry by two strange men. I couldn't see anything as my surroundings held little light, however I heard screams in the tones of both man & woman in please and pain, along with crunch bone, blood splatter, ripping flesh on the following demonic grunts, panting, laughter, and lustful moans of satisfaction. “(Chris): Where am I?” Fearfully yet silently I said, before I found a fist to my skull that knocked me out once more. How I thought it was only a horrible dream. How I wish it were a horrible dream, but the wound to may head and surrounding said otherwise. I then try to stand but barely, when found that my arm was attached to a metal cuff chains which jerk me back as it is connected to something. Looking down it happen to be a young girl in her teens with metal handcuffs to her, as she laid on her side asleep as I was. “(Mysterious Voice): Welcome... welcome to the end of your pitiful lives,” I hear a voice that sounded like a child, “(Mysterious Voice): now then... wake-up your partner so we can start!” I didn't want to heed the vices wishes, but I had a feeling if I didn't... something bad will happen, therefore... “(Chris): Miss... please wake-up, our very lives depend on it,” I said to her as my hand took to rub the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: