Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Ichigo was confused as to what the girl wanted from him as he was not used to girls following him. Kenta looked at her surprised. "You mean you saw his..." he asked before he looked towards Inushin and gulped. "...he's not too big is he?" he asked. Inushin leaned his head into her thigh wanting to be petted. "It's good to relax too...walking around all the time can't feel good on your swelling chest" he said.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5858
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 pm

as ichigo turned the girl tried to hide but if he hadn't seen her then he could definitely smell her by now just like inushin could. Chifusa answered kenta in their private room "lets just say i saw more then of inushin then any woman besides his mate should and it was all an accident" Chichi nodded to inushins first comment to her mind then as he corrected her she apologized for the confusion "your right it is better to be safe then sorry" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Inushin sighed. "It's always good to assume the worst and hope for the best" he told her telepathically. Kenta looked at Chifusa oddly as she hugged him. "If you are okay with that, then why were you blushing?" he asked. Inushi sighed heavily. "Myoga can find me...he has a good sense of smell. He likes my family's blood afterall, and beside's that, he's going to InuYasha not Sesshomaru" he corrected her telepathically. Ichigo looked back seeing the girl from earlier had been following him.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:50 pm

"you think there might be more?' chichi asked after she downed her robe and joined inushin with the others seeing chifusa blush a little more a she stood and hugged kenta "i'm not" she said then released him a s she listened to ichigo and chichi "so how long are we staying here don't forget you had myoga go to sess he will return to the castle not look for us here" she said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Inushin wagged his tail in agreement to Chichi's comment. Ichigo looked at her oddly trying to figure out just what exactly she meant by bonded well. Kenta saw the blush mistaking it as something of modesty for having him by her a gift. "Come now, it's okay to take gifts. You don't need to be embarassed about it" he said. Inushin looked towards Chichi and gave her a mischievous grin as if knowing full well what Chifusa was thinking. Ichigo frowned at them. "Do you think the Rooster had any group or family he was a part of?" he asked. Inushin sat down and scratched behind his ear. "That's why we are staying" he said to Chichi telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 pm

clean and dry chichi stayed beside inushin and welcomed back kenta and ichigo "well looks like you both bonded well i guess chifusa did good sending you together" she said. chifusa now in her own room looked up and thanked kenta for the make up and put it with her stuff her face still bright red from the show Inushin gave her "thanks kenta, i really appreciate it" she said to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Inushin snickered when she said that Chifusa got an eye-full. They soon left for the bath house where they took a long relaxing bath together, and they came back out which Inushin reverted to his dog form before they walked down the corridor to meet up with Kenta and Ichigo who had tons of stuff. Kenta snickered. "Everyone is so generous now that we saved their village" he said. Ichigo gulped. "You don't think we are taking advantage over their hospitality are we?" he asked. Kenta looked towards him and laughed. "Well, I'm not asking them for expensive things, just the essentials" he said. Ichigo scowled. "Like having your blades sharpened and stuff?" he asked. Inushin rolled his eyes at their arguing before he saw Kenta give Chifusa some make-up. "Here...I saw you borrowing Chichi's, so I thought I'd give you some of your own" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:34 am

"i think she got an eye-full so i doubt she will bother us without knocking again" Chichi said. She smiled and nodded to his words as he puffed with pride then said "then lets go take one together now so we both can clean up this mess on our bodies i am sure you don't want your cum mangled in your fur"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 am

Inushin winked at her as she told him that she felt wet and sticky. "Well, I might take one with you as well..." he said before he chuckled to himself once she asked him if he liked being interrupted. "Well...after being walked-in on so many times. You get used to it, but just seeing Chifusa's reaction kind of gave me satisfaction. She knows she gave you the best male possible" he said before he puffed his chest out with pride. "Let's just hope that she doesn't make a habit of walking-in on us" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 am

"i feel wet and sticky but it is nothing a bath wont cure" Chichi said after he sprayed her human skin with his cum "yeah i did" she said "you did not seem too angry she came in, do you like being interrupted?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 pm

Inushin sighed heavily when she appologized for interrupting them, which he waited for his wife to undress and titty fuck him. He soon gushed his cum all over her face and tits, and his tongue lulled out while panting. "Ah, good! That was such a relief" he said before he looked at the mess he made. "How are you feeling?" he asked. He grinned. "Do you like to give me a good titty fuck?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 pm

"sorry but i didn't want to over do it sorry i interrupted you two" she said and turned and left heading back to her own room leaving Inugenki alone again with chichi. Chichi twirled for him "how is it Inugenki?" she asked before removing it so she could titty fuck him until he came all over her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Inushin chuckled to himself strutting his member, which it was not going back down. Something about being watched turned him on even more. He did however start to feel heavy in his balls never have gotten his release. He watched her put her fixed kimono which it fit a little more loosely as it gave her more room to grow. He cleared his throat. "This is all good and fine, but my wife hasn't gotten to finish me off" he said impatiently.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:00 pm

chifusa went to Chichi "o repaired you kimono and made it larger for you" she said handing it to her trying not to look at inushins nude body but damn she got her friend one well en-downed man

"thank you" chichi said and got up and put it on to see how it fit then hugged her friend "thank you for everything chifusa i never would had took the chance if you didn't insist and would never know such bliss"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am

Inushin was glad that the confusion was settled, but he did wonder if there were any others that she had not addressed yet. He could tell that Chifusa was in awe and disbelief as she stared at his massive rod. "What is it?" he asked. He was used to having people "walk-in" on him while he was nude, so this was nothing new to him.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:59 pm

upon hearing he only did his rounds every 6 months did put her mind at ease she thought he did it ever month or week he never told her how often he went, but she never asked until now either so it was partly her fault her imagination went a little wild that and the way he phrased things sometimes. And possibly the reason it sounded like they stopped mating when Chifusa enter was Chichi did stop frozen as if she had been caught doing something very bad. "sorry Chifusa" she said moving away from his shaft and covering herself for a moment "are we being too noisy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Inushin sighed happily into their kiss while she titty-fucked him. He looked at her surprised as she demanded that he did more than just visit if they were married and do husband and wife things. "Um...okay?" he muttered. He was hoping she was over thinking his rounds. "You do realize I make my rounds once every 6 months right?" he asked. He hoped that made things a little easier for her as he was not going to stop what he was doing because a woman was wanting him to stay longer. Being with her 11 months out of 12 per year should be good enough for her and their family. He looked over at the door as he saw Chifusa walk in on them carrying in a kimono. He was not ashamed she caught them doing this, but he laughed as it sounded like they stopped mating.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 pm

she leaned up and kissed him as she titty-fucked his rod in slow movements "you will do more then just visit if we are to be wed we will need to live with one another learn more and discover even more new things like watching your sleeping face, knowing if you snore, waking every morning beside each other seeing you brush your teeth i want to know everything" she said she knew she would try to tolerate his frequent absences but having him gone long term with him only visiting her made her feel like a slut or a whore instead of his wife and woman"i want more then that Inushin i hope i can tolerate you being gone short term while you roam your land but long term with you only visiting me i don't think i like that" she knew she sounded possessive and knew he hated it but damn it she deserved to be a little selfish with him didn't she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Inushin chuckled forgiving her. "Yea, I know I'm the first you've ever gotten to get so deep and orgasmed, but I think we can work around this" he said as she kneeled to take him between her breasts. "Well, You can dry hump against my rod while you titty fuck the rest. Your boobs are so huge and hang near your belly button and my cock goes up against your ribs we can compromise that way" he said. He smiled at her. "I'll visit you frequently so we can romance and fool around with each other" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:42 pm

she nodded "i didn't mean to forget and i don't know your the first i ever had so deep in me and i know i orgasmed before i had plenty with myself at least" she said then as he asked her to finish him off she nodded and returned to kneel taking him between her breasts again "i guess its safer this way until after i give birth that way we both don't endanger them" she said and then kissed his head with every thrust "don't worry about your rounds maybe by that time we will be at the village or back on our quest" she said informing him she was not going to quit it just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Inushin began to get into massaging her breasts as she moved her hands away. "I don't think that is it. From what I hear, women have lower libedo in the early months of their pregnancy. It's only during their last months when they get really horny" he said. He scratched the back of his head. "So...you've never orgasmed the past times you've mated?" he asked. He cocked his head to her question. "I can handle all the sex, but I'm concerned for you when it comes time for me to go on my rounds" he said. He laughed at her appology. "I was worried you may have forgotten, but I guess you just like it deep. I thought you were just going to go too deep" he said as he rubbed her back. "You can finish me off...I really don't want to have blue balls" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:51 pm

She smiled as he reminded her he was at that age then removed her hands as he massaged her breasts then shook her head to his question "i never thought i was i never been like this maybe being pregnant makes me more horny or something" she replied. then slowly got up off his shaft "am i overwhelming? I noticed you was nervous a bit ago, and i know i got overzealous again, sorry about that." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Inushin watched her cup his hands as he held her breasts seeing that she wanted him to keep them there, so he began to massage them. "I'm not worried about taking up some of your work as it is my duty as your mate to do so...well, it's more of an obligation" he said giving her a wink. "It was no problem, hun. I told you before that I'm at that age" he said. He did not realize how sex deprived she was, but it did beg the question. "So, uh...are you really this addicted to sex?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 am

Chichi nodded cupping his hands as he held her breasts sighing when he said it was no fun but nodded in agreement that it wasn't fun and that he reminded her she wanted a family with him. "yeah and i do" she said "and i thank you for agreeing to it" she adds omitting she had hoped her quest was closer to being completed before she asked or demanded this from him god she been so sex deprived for so long how did she suddenly turn into his nymphomaniac?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Inushin grinned being sure to give the sides of her breasts a good squeezing as he could see their curvature from behind. "Well...I'm a good teacher and learner" he said. He snickered once she told him she wanted him to drill her again as soon as her pregnancy was over. "I know it's no fun, but I'm sticking with what you wanted from me...and that was for a family" he said as he went back to rubbing her hip. "Hey, this may turn out great...I really can hold onto you while I drive my steak in" he said hinting that he loved big hipped women as much as he loved big breasted women.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next