Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4575
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:11 am

Inushin grinned at Chichi once she admitted that in fact that it had been years since she had last gotten a good night's sleep. He raised an eyebrow at the comment about his warm fur, which he felt his ego begin to inflate, but it was only towards their relationship. He had a feeling that he had helped her sleep, but he did not know that he was super protective over her in his sleep such as holding onto her and growling every so often. Their relationship was so strong that it was in his instinct to protect her and their brood. Chifusa frowned at him when he was about to tell her that he wanted together time. "I want them too, but wanting children and being ready for them are two different things. Inushin is right about not needing to a woman to get yourself off...there are other ways I can help you out" she told him firmly. Ichigo looked at them oddly trying to figure out if they were talking about sex again. He frowned and groaned as he was told that he would explain later. Inushin shrugged. "I know that...but what do you feel?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:34 am

"okay, more then days; months even possibly years, it has been a while since I slept in a soft bed since our group always peregrinated. I know I was out in seconds but thats only because your fur is so warm that I never felt the cold that seeped through the castle" she said she knew it bolstered his ego to hear that but she didn't want him getting a big head; well maybe in one area she didn't mind, but she kept that & the fact he was the reason she slept so well to herself. In the fact that she never in her life as far as she remembered ever slept so well then when she with him.

Kenta nodded to her he did want to have sex with her but he never meant to force her "i wont deny i did want to have..." he looked to ichigo a moment then used chichi's words "together time; like chichi did, but i never desired to rape you. i would pay for a whore before i would ever do that" he said and he knew whores and brothels were there to help men ease their loins. then turned back to ichigo when he questioned his words. "i will explain later." he said adding silently 'much later' he silently hoped though the tanuki learned of bedroom pleasures on his own. because he felt like that was what started the problems. Chichi faintly blushed when he said she would kick ichigo's ass but doubted she try anything like that again anytime soon and nodded to his last question. "the world wont see that however" she added. "you or any youkai for youkai and human paring is considered taboo" she said and thought the story of inuyasha origins were the reasons why it was such, but now she wasn't sure. All she knew was he was better then any man she met in the past and better then any male human in general especially in the bedroom; but even out of their room he did not contort into a beast, well besides his animal form. But she did not mean that; she meant he kept his morals in tact, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Inushin saw Chichi nod to Myoga, but he scowled at him. "Don't be begging for patience from my wife...she's not going to save you from me. I'm expecting you back in 5 days with or without InuYasha and his group...is that understood?" he asked sternly. Myoga bowed. "Yes, milord...understood" he said before he left the castle. Inushin looked at Chichi happily when she said that she slept better than she had in days. "In only days?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. He laughed when she appologized about passing out during sex. "It's okay...It's not uncommon to pass out from so much bliss" he said before he leaned in to kiss her. "You were out in seconds" he said. Chifusa waved Kenta off. "Stop that...you know you didn't mean to do it...right?" she asked. Ichigo looked at Kenta oddly when he was told he would be envied by men and desired by women. "Pleasures?" he asked. Inushin laughed. "Yup...you are at that age when you'll start seeing girls as less icky and more alluring" he said before he rubbed Chichi's back. "Just don't use them, or Chichi here will kick your ass!" he said before looking at his wife. "Do you feel like I'm the right one for you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:28 pm

chichi nodded to myoga as if to say she could be a little patient then looked to her husband to be as he asked how she slept "better then i have in days" she said "sorry i fell asleep during our together time" she said knowing he would know what she meant. Kenta too also apologized to Chifusa he was rubbing his head after wards as if knew what happened but was hard to explain it like seeing everything and being unable to stop it like he was trapped in his own body but he wanted her to know he never meant to hurt her he would also do his best to let her voice her decision more often he was not sure if he would always follow her choice but he would attempt to listen more often he knew it was not much but it was the best he could offer. he then turned to ichigo "i am sorry for how i acted around you too you will never know how much you will be envied by men and desired by women i know you still do not like them but you will discover new pleasures if you do let that go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Inushin was very amused with Ichigo's tanuki problems surface, even though he saw them as blessings. Ichigo was not too happy with everyone laughing, but it was better than being beaten repeatedly. Chifusa looked towards Kenta and frowned feeling like she had made him feel this way. She did not want to make him feel terrible for something he had no control of. Inushin snickered. "Oh, well, he better get used to being popular with the women" he said. Ichigo growled in frustration. Inushin laughed as his wife asked him if Myoga would go. "He will if he know's what's good for him" he threatened. Myoga nodded. "I'll go...just be patient with me" he said. Inushin looked towards his wife and laughed. "I forgot to ask you how you slept last night" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 am

kenta would laugh at the problems the tanuki was facing but he knew he hurt chifusa and hearing them talk of making babies made him remember he knocked up his woman with one so he now knew knew she carried his child it was a lot to take in. Kenta closed his eyes but opened them and tried to at least sit up when they said attracting women "remember this boy hates women so i do not think he will like anything that will attract them to him" he said "and who condone him to be promiscuous anyway?" this coming from the same mouth who told ichigo about sex it was a quite a change for the tanuki to take in hearing kenta like this.

Chichi knew it was smart of him to send someone first but she didn.t think the flea would go to tell the grup they were comming "will he go tell them ?" she asked doubtfully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 am

Inushin allowed her the chance to snuggle against him as she had put herself through a lot, and she needed this to settle her nerves. He did not care about the arm that was scurrying away since his duty as a husband was a higher priority. He was surprised at her motherly tone when she told him Kenta needed rest. "Very well" he said firmly. He laughed at Kenta being stubborn, but he knew this much. "Yes, well, we distil our own here. We have more control over it that way...plus...it's more potent" he said. He looked at Myoga who was jumping up and down. "We can get Myoga to go over there...I don't want to piss Sesshomaru off by going into his lands" he said. Myoga was pointing at the arm crawling away, which Ichigo entered the room with new Tanuki ears, fangs, claws, and what appeared to be two oranges he had stuffed in his pants which would most likely be the most famed feature of Tanuki. He was most annoyed with that last feature that he grew, which in his anger, he grabbed the arm burning it with his pure rage aura. Inushin chuckled at Ichigo's hanyou form. "What's wrong?" he asked. Ichigo snarled. "Look at me! Why am I changing!?" he yelled. Inushin raised an eyebrow. "Uh...because you're a Tanuki?" he asked before he realized that Ichigo never knew, which he then laughed. "Calm down...you must be reacting to the youki around here...I thought you knew that you were a Tanuki hanyou" he said. Ichigo scowled. "But why do I have to have these!?" he shouted pulling down his pants. Inushin laughed. "That's for making babies...women like men with big pairs of balls...it shows how fertile they are" he said. Ichigo's eye twitched. "Are they supposed to be like this?" he asked. Inushin nodded. "Well yea...for Tanuki...and they'll only grow bigger...some have them grow to their feet" he said. Ichigo winced. "But why?" he asked feeling insecure. Inushin laughed. "Attracting women" he said. Chifusa smiled. "Don't worry about it...just be glad you have the biggest balls here" she said. Inushin nodded. "Yup" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm

no one took care of the arm of the demon so it tried to crawl away (if u seen Adams family think of 'thing')

Chichi snuggled against inushin and nodded her hand on her midsection she did not want to lose the lives inside her not after they worked so hard to make them  she then looked up to their father  and sounding like a mother said "let him rest i bet the possession was not to fun for him plus he was helpless to fight in that condition he may be purified of the poison and rid of the demon but he has a high fever from all that happened" Chichi said already sounding like a mother. "don't count me out yet" Kenta said slurring his words then smiled weakly to Inushin "i would say yes but i think thats how i ended up in this mess" he answered drunkenly. Chichi made a face to kenta being stubborn, but hearing him like that made Chichi lips turn up in a smile, happy he would be fine and was sounding like his old self again. when she heard Chifusa say Inuyasha she knew that was not a bad plan if anyone knew about being a hanyou it would be a hanyou "very well but we will have to ride you again i doubt any of us is in any condition to walk right now"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Inushin shook his head. "I don't want to make you do more work than you already have to" he said before he placed his hand over her tummy. "If you push yourself too hard, you'll lose what we've worked really hard on...and I know how much you want to be a mother" he said firmly. Chifusa frowned rubbing her tummy knowing that she was with child as well. "What are we going to do now that we're both knocked up?" she asked. She snarled at the though of taking it easy as a youkai was about wreaking havoc. Inushin sighed heavily. "Well...I know of a group of Taijiya in Musashi province. They were the ones to defeat Naraku...I'm sure they would be eager to help. One would be more than happy to help you two along with your pregnancies" he said. Chifusa sighed feeling a little better, but she was still pissed about her situation. She stared at how happy Chichi was about bearing a hanyou child, but she laughed to herself. "So...I'm taking it that we'll see InuYasha...am I right?" she asked. Inushin nodded before he looked towards Kenta. "Hey...you need a drink?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm

she knew he could take out the odd looking huge red demon, she knew she did not need worry about him but she wanted the creature gone before it got smart and possess someone else, though it took a while before she woke in Inushin's embrace and a bit longer before she said much of anything she knew when she woke the ritual worked she had done a lot for everyone "i know you did not need help and i was not even sure it would work on him but for Chifusa and kenta and the baby i had to try" she said seeing kenta and Chifusa glowing lightly she knew it worked. Chifusa child would be pure and healthy and most important it would not have any of the demons blood when it was born. She could not remove or undue Chifusa condition she could only be sure the child got purified of demon blood. she looked to myoga "thanks for trying to warn me but the last ingredient the demon soul was needed to complte the ritual and yes i knew the risk but i had to try"

kenta laid sleeping in the corner like he had to many this is how he was when he had too many not boasting of his powerless or explaining sex to children or raping his woman it made Chichi wonder how long the demon been inside him waiting to strike when they was most vulnerable. Chichi still was unaware of what her mate sensed; unaware of her children silently growing slowly inside her, but if she did she would say they were the blessing during all this chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Myoga shooked his head knowing that it were impossible for him to get to Inushin without getting caught up in the battle. "I can't get out there...I'm not that fast. I'd need a crow to move around, and with all this wind it can't be done!" he yelled before he jumped onto Chichi's shoulder. "Stay here milady...I don't want the master to lose track of where you are. He's far too absorbed into the battle at this point!" he shouted. Indeed outside you could hear mountain tops crumble from being caught up in explosions and collisions from the youkai being smacked into them. Myoga watched what she was doing, which he knew that she must have had a tremendous amount of power to consider it even being deflowered let alone being with child. Chifusa gulped as she felt a hot sensation in her womb, which she put her hand over it. Myoga cleared his throat. "Let the master wear out the youkai a little more...you could put your own child at risk if you exhert yourself too much" he advised.

Inushin raised an eyebrow as the youkai was being drawn back to the castle, which he hovered over head with the youkai's arm watching curiously following him to the castle. He watched the youkai vanish into dust, and he quickly caught Chichi before she hit the floor. "Hey...you know that I could have finished him off right?" he asked. Chifusa was surprised that Inushin was not even scratched or even panting with exhaution. He dropped the severed arm for them, which he sighed. "That youkai can regenerate himself from this arm, so if you have any uses from it, you better do it now before I obliterate it" he said. He rubbed Chichi's back and saw how out of it she was. He was not too happy that she was in this state, but he did not give them a plan not thinking that Chichi would do this. He was however very pleased with the amount of power she had even being deflowered and pregnant with his child. He knew by now that she had conceived a child...in fact he could sense a couple faint aura's nestled in her womb.  

Last edited by OmuYasha on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:52 pm

"i am not crazy " she said then noticed what he did "get the demon blood not kenta's if you can, but i more need the poison and miasma i only need a little blood since the demon is not affected by his own poison he must have antibodies in his blood and they are the key needed to saving Kenta" she added and chichi hoped this worked she never tried this with human blood  once myoga was full she added the mashed herbs to a bottle  then added clear liquid and then gently squeezed the blood and miasma into the bottle "i hope this don't hurt" she commented to him  then set him down back on her shoulder and shook the bottle then  gently gave the mixture to kenta having him drink it the fluid in the bottle diluted the poison and separated the antibodies which worked to kill the poison in kenta's body "now we wait and while he rests i will help Inushin now" she said

Chichi gathered the candles then drew a diagram on the floor closest to the battle  she lit each one and placed it in a certain spot thanks to miko training she knew how to send demons back to hell but the procedure took time usually it was easier and faster to fight them but this one was different he was very strong normally she would need to be a virgin to pull it off with 100% success being deflowered gave her 80-90%  she never tried this with child before she just hoped her pregnancy didn't hinder things too much; at best she thought she would have 70% which was still high at worse... well she did not want to think about that. Chichi then stood in the center directing the energy of the purification ritual towards Chifusa, the developing child inside Chifusa and Kenta as well as the ritual to send this creature to help towards the battle concentrating on the creature so not to harm or accidentally summon inushin.

The red demon after losing an arm much like inushin's uncle sesshoumaru; howled in pain from the action of his arm being cut off and the burn the inu inflicted he rose to on his back feet to his full hight bared his teeth and ready his next attack on inushin, when he suddenly felt a tug behind him and howled again as the power of Chichi's summoning circle worked its magic and drew him back towards Inushin's castle. he yelled out clawing the air as if trying to escape an inviable foe as he seemed to get closer and closer to Chichi, then like cosmic dust in a back hole he seemed to vanish without a trace. Not long after the creature was gone it happened, Chichi collapsed to the castle floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Myoga looked at Chichi alarmed. "What are you crazy? I...I cannot go out there! I'll be squashed!" he shouted. He cleared his throat. "I have worked with poison victims before" he said before he plunged his proboscous into Kenta's neck and began to drain out the poison from his neck, which Myoga started inflating and swelling up. Chifusa saw Myoga doing some kind of alternative, which she remembered that flea youkai could digest miasma and other poisons.

Inushin looked at the youkai annoyed. "Oh well...that's just a gamble I'm going to have to take" he said drawing his blade. "I don't have my armor to weigh me down, so don't think your agility will give you an edge in this fight!" he said. He vanished and reappeared over the youkai being quick enough with his sword to hack an arm off and reached out to shoot an beam of youki at the youkai's body badly burning its back and lower body. Inushin covered out sensing for the youkai being very focused on the battle at hand.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:25 pm

chichi shook her head to the flea when he asked if she was scared of inushin "there is something only you can do for me little flea i need one ingredient only you can get and you must hurry before inushin kills it i need you to get me some blood from the demon that inushin is fighting an get as much as you can but be careful, his blood is poison" she informed him hoping he could be brave and get this important element for her like in the future when snake venom is used to made anti-venom she needed the blood to make an antidote for it

the demon may not been wise enough to stay in the castle with the women where inushin fighting would be restricted bu he was very agile and dodged a bunch of the bolts the ones that hit him did spill blood but his body regenerated "kill me and you sure will kill the man in your castle" he said to the inu lord and though inushin was pissed this information whether it be lie or truth he knew would most likely get the powerful lord to stop attacking him

once she had the herbs she mashed them in the herb while waiting for the blood. she knew she could send the demon back to hell with the candle and diagram and purify kenta and chifusa's child but right now they had to save kenta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Chifusa saw what left Kenta, which her stomach churned, and she became nausious. "No!..." she muttered. She began to worry who's child she would become pregnant with, and she began to tear up balling her fists up. Inushin was already pissed off with what had happened and knew that the youkai was going off somewhere, so he followed after him. He so quick that he overtook the youkai and cut him off. "That was most unwise of you" he spoke severely to the youkai. He smirked at how stupid the youkai was. "Clearly you were working for someone else. Since you are too stupid to flee out in the middle of nowhere, I have no problem going all out on you!" he said sternly. A thundercloud loomed over head before things started to go chaotic. Inushin forced his hand towards the Youkai and quickly charged a powerful orb of energy as lightning zapped in and out of it.

Chifusa nodded to what Chichi said, and she picked Kenta up. She froze to a rapidly growing youki, which it was exceeding Shikotsu's even in his most recent form. The wind outside began to howl and made the castle creak and groan. "Is that...Inushin causing this!?" she muttered. The flame on the candles was waxing and waning from the turbulent air flowing through the castle. Myoga hoped onto Kenta having seen everything from Inushin's should and sneaking onto Chichi's. "I can help you with anything you need Lady Chichi" he said. There was a bright flash from the windows then some were blown out from a frightening sonic boom that shook the castle so violently dust showered from the ceiling. Myoga gulped. "Oh wow, is he ever pissed" he muttered before he looked up at Chichi curiously. "You mean to tell me you aren't afraid of him, milady?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:24 pm

The demon youkai gave a howl through kenta and left the body leaving kenta collapsed on the floor  he was huge and powerful they all sensed it and he grinned to them before leaving in a puff of mist the deed had been done unlike his human host he had smelled Chifusa's ovulation knew tonight would be perfect time to unleash the plan of getting the hunter pregnant he returned on the wind to report all that had transpired he did not care if the child was kenta's or his own he only followed the order from his lord and master he was unaware that inushin gave chase so his news never reached the Shikotsu

While Inushin chased after the demon chichi examined Kenta "the Creature is gone, but the spell and poison still lingers help me get him inside i will need to make an anidote" she said and with chifusa's help dragged the unconscious kenta into the room She searched the room for a candle and a match red infused lust so she had to make sure the candle was not red a white one would be best if she could find one she also needed herbs to make an antidote for the poison in his body and told Chifusa to have their new tanuki help sniff them out she wrote what she needed and went to get the mixer bowl and make Kenta comfortable as possible.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Chifusa struggled to get free, but she felt very weak. She wanted to stop Kenta's pain and kill Inushin for it, but Inushin was only trying to help. She looked towards Chichi and nodded. "I'm alright...once I find out who had done this to him, I'm going to gut him and hang him by his intestines!" she said. Inushin sighed. "This is going to hurt more..." he warned as he intensified the energy giving the being inside no choice but to flee from Kenta's body. Chifusa continued to watch hoping that by now the it would be over.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 am

Chichi helped by holding Chifusa and winced at the howl that erupted from kenta she hated seeing her friend in pain hated she didn't notice sooner she blamed herself for this as inushin's power drove out whatever had been holding their friend. while Inushin worked on kenta to drive out the youkai controlling him chichi asked chifusa if she was alright and what she wanted to talk about though if it was kenta she could see he had not been in control and she didn't notice his strange behavior either

inugami's power was strong but so was the power that held him kenta seemed to stare at inushin in defience of being driven out of the vessel it controlled  and his eyes looked like they bled and blue flame surrounded his body as if to protect him from the power of inushin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 am

Inushin had listen to Chichi tell him that she had never seen Kenta act this way before she finally saw what he was sensing. He grabbed Kenta pressing a pressure point in his collar bone and forcing a surge of youki into his body at the same time. It was enough to cause burning and stabbing sensations as the nature of the youki was hostile. Chifusa fought out of Kenta's arms never in her life had she been so grateful to have a youkai on their side, which whatever was inside of Kenta was in extreme pain and agony. Chifusa was in tears hoping that whatever Inushin was doing would help her beloved without causing irrepairible damage.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 am

Chichi said she never seen him act this way before then froze as if something struck her. "damn i forgotten about that" she ran to her mate side and tried to get kenta to release chifusa "its more then that i may not have your keen nose inushin but i know when one has been charmed he is not only possessed but a spell has been casted on him as well it must been in the bottles he always liked to drink and usually can hold his liquor but he seemed drunk when we found him damn it how could i had missed it" she asked herself then recalled she had other things on her mind then a drunk Kenta "inushin please get them apart but don't hurt him, he is not at fault whatever is controlling him thats what got him to act this way the spell removed his reservations and inhibitions and increased his lust to youkai as if something wanted him unable to control himself and i can bet we all know who that is but for now please separate them" she said. she just hoped they could help kenta but for once for the life of her beside separating kenta and chifusa she didn't know what to do kenta was the one who purified those possessed and she never learned what he did.

ooc: kenta possessed or what Inushin possibly saw or sensed

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Inushin looked at Chichi sternly. "Has he been forceful on her in the past?" he asked. He was beginning to suspect that there may have been something done to Kenta during the festival if this was different from his normal behavior. He got up out of bed and got his clothes on, not bothering to get his armor on. He barged out ot the room to find Kenta. "I'll get to him before he gets a miasma dart to the throat" he said before he watched Kenta wrapped his arms around Chifusa, which she froze again. Inushin gave a low growl noticing something different in Kenta. He looked towards Chichi oddly. "We don't need to be coupled to get release...you wanted a baby, and that requires coupling" he said. He continued to growl at Kenta. "He's possessed...I can sense the bastard off his breath!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 pm

hearing the conversation woke chichi the rest of the way "kenta loves and adores chifusa so much that i always envied their love for each other" Chichi said to Inushin and heard his screams "god he must think the Shikotsu got you" she said grabbing her kimono "i am here chifusa but you better answer him before he tears this place apart trying to find you" she said "or i will" she added but didn't not have to for the next moment Kenta bound his arms around chifusa's waist holding her in his embrace wishing he could redo everything from last night. Chichi sighed kenta wasn't really to blame well he was but chichi could guess what happened; like Inushin he was hurting and he wasn't a powerful youkai he was only a man.

while Kenta apologized to Chifusa for everything, chichi asked inushin "when you was in pain last night if i had refused coupling how would you had felt" she asked. she knew it was hard for inushin to put himself in kenta's place to be in pain for so long with no release so long his balls bruised. Now chichi wasn't sure of all the details but she could guess what possibly had happened; kenta had been pent up all day while chifusa was with her putting him in a bad mood so he drank to dull the pain in his loins when they got back to his castle things only intensified with them mating and everyone talking of sex or mating Chifusa explaining sex stuff to Ichigo and all the talk of sex mating kissing and kenta imagining doing it with her did not help it also didn't help that kenta heard them mate and it turned him on more then he would ever admit and unlike Inushin he didn't know Chifusa was ovulating all he knew was he needed to have her sure he could had spent coin and gone t town for some slut and got relief but like inushin kenta knew commitment meant something. so few men sacrificed all women for the one that they love in fact most men would had gone to another woman for relief, but the one thing he did do wrong was he should had let chifusa choose too, he never meant to force her, and he asked her if she could forgive him for everything that happened.

ooc: another pic of kenta while possessed:

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Inushin knew what happened between Chifusa and Kenta, which he was slightly pissed off that he forced her into something she did not want. "He raped you didn't he?" he asked. Chifusa's eyes widened before her head sank and she rubbed her shoulder. "No...he just went a little...farther than he should" she said before she growled. "You mean you were listening!?" she raised her voice. Inushin rolled his eyes. "I'm an Inu youkai...were are supposed to be guardians" he answered. Chifusa started to tear up. "It's not like that!" she raised her voice. He sat up and sighed hearing Kenta panicking through the castle. "You're going to have to make a decision...what if he does it again?" he asked. Chifusa paused and stared at the floor. "Can I talk to Chichi please?" she asked feeling like a sobbing mess.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Kenta knew she was right he knew Chifusa was usually always right but he needed more then a blow job he knew he could not shut her in the castle like a bird in a cage she was her own woman and she deserved to be free and by his side so he silently vowed to find a way to destroy the Shikotsu then find the creature and end this then they could go home and she could have a family in safety problem was he didn't know how he would do that he did know however he had contradicted him self or how all he knew was when he woke he wished he never said that to her and reached out to her to apologize and take back those words about leaving her here but Chifusa was not there and he sprung out of bed to find her completely forgetting how big the place was and the traps as he searched and called for her. "Chifusa... Chifusa, where are you?" he shouted "i'm sorry Chifusa, i take it back, you are right you are always right" he said hoping she heard him.

Chichi stirred to Inushin's rubbing her body but she did not wake up yet. She was having a good sleep and a very pleasant dream she didn't want to leave it. but all the talking of her roused her then she heard Kent calling out to chifusa. Chichi groaned as she woke from her dream. "what is going on?" she asked shielding her eyes to the light and yawned rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:10 pm

The night passed without complication though Chifusa did not sleep easily. She was not feeling it was the right time to have a baby, but Kenta would not listen to her. She did not want to stay cooped up in the castle, and things he said controdicted what he said to Ichigo at the hotsprings. She wanted to go talk to Chichi, but she was in bed with Inushin still. Inushin woke up feeling well rested, and he looked over at the very happy Chichi who was cuddled up and using him as a pillow. He was amused that she passed out in the middle of sex, but she seemed satisfied. He started rubbing her side hoping to rouse her from her slumber but getting her out of bed was going to be difficult as it was like heaven under the covers with him. He was guessing that he was everything her dreams would with for. He heard footsteps and followed by a knock on the door. He could smell that it was Chifusa, which he sighed. "What is it?" he asked. Chifusa gulped. "Is Chichi awake?" she asked in a shaky voice. Inushin frowned hearing her voice being in distress. "Not yet...what happened?" he asked. Chifusa gulped. "I...I can't tell you..." she said fearing for Kenta's life. She was really hoping that Chichi would wake up to help her out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next