Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Sakura watched him closely waiting for him to reply. She listened and smiled. She rubbed his cheek and said “Do you honestly believe I would be here if I didn’t want to be. I want to be here. I want to be with you.” She blushed at the confession though her words were true. Her heart racing she didn’t know how he fully felt about her but she thought it was wonderful that he was thinking about her

Kakashi smirked to herself at the little noises she made and her efforts od trying to muffle her moans. He could tell she was thoroughly turned on by him and his actions. He was in heaven when she erupted after falling of the edge of her release. He began drinking her sweet and salty nectore. Enjoying her taste. He didn’t allow any drop to escape his tongue and lips. He looked up and said “I do believe you are ready for the main course.” He smirked up at her though now was her chance to pull out before things got more hot.

Naruto finished putting his top on when he said “I know its late. I couldn’t sleep. I feel restless. Plus I got a lot on my mind.” He looked down happy to hear she was okay. He stepped forward and said “you sure you are okay. I didn’t know the dragon protected the place while you were asleep. I was just concerned about Naruto finished putting his top on when he said “I know its late. I couldn’t sleep. I feel restless. Plus I got a lot on my mind.” He looked down happy to hear she was okay. He stepped forward and said “you sure you are okay. I didn’t know the dragon protected the place while you were asleep. I was just concerned about you. You seem so upset about gaara earlier.” They both unaware how close there friends were getting let alone gaara and yugito.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4770
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sun May 24, 2015 3:29 pm

He let out a light sigh of disappointment, when he noticed that she had caught onto his hesitation. Closing his eyes for a minute, he thought a bit, then opened his eyes with a sad smile. "Is this what you really want? I do not want to pursue this, to make it seem as if I am making you do so, if you do not wish to." He didn't want to become a disappointment in her life. He wanted to make sure she was committed to this, because there was no going back at this point.

She made a surprised noise, shifting her weight onto her other foot and lifted her free hand to brace herself against the wall when he lifted her leg and put it over his shoulder. She shuddered hard and muffled another loud moan after he removed his fingers and stuck his tongue inside. After a moment, she pressed her shoulders into the wall, all but biting her hand as she dropped over that edge of release.

Maji kept her back to him, placing a hand against her stomach as she tried her best not to yell at him. "I am fine. Not a single bruise. Shouldn't you be in bed? It is late, and whenever I am sleeping, the Dragon protects the house. No one has gotten in since the... incident with Gaara...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Thu May 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Sakura continued to kiss along his neck. She stopped feeling him hesitate alittle. She said “everything okay?” she looked into his eyes blushing. Like him she knew this was a bit rushing into things but it was strange because she felt so close to him. She knew here heart acked for sasuke but being with him was changing things. Changing feeling for him she didn’t think she had. She didn’t know if she could confess what she was feeling seeing at what happen the last time she confessed her feelings. For the moment she wanted to feel him close to her feel him show her how much he cherished her

Kakashi mmed to the taste of how wet and aroused she was. she was so sweet and salt he had to have more. He looked up briefly to see her expression. He smirked pleased she was enjoying it and that he had so much will over her. he never seen this sisde of her so made him fall for her more. He gently picked up ontof her legs and drapped it over his shoulder so he had better access. He pulled his finger from her showing her how wet she was he licked them clean before he resumed stretching her lips wide and leaned forward thrushing his tongue in and out fast and rapidly wiggling it around. He didn’t know how much longer he could resist from having the main course. The bulge in his pants begged to be free and join with her. though he was determained to have a taste of the sweet nector that was inside her

Naruto was still trying to figure things out. He watched her leave and after a few minutes returned. He was still concerned about her. he looked up at Maji curious as he took the cloths. He could feel his cloths falling apart. He gulped just at the thought of his cloths disintegrate infront of her made him blush. He said “thanks…..” he watch her turn her back as he stood and his cloths fell like a puff of ash. Though her back was turn maji could see a partial reflection of naruto on a shiny surface near by. Naruto dressed slowly as he was so confused and the nine tails urging didn’t make things better. naruto finished and said “im done thanks again but are you okay…I landed pretty hard on you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Thu May 21, 2015 10:58 pm

He wondered if what he was doing was right, or was the best course of action, but he could not help it. One side of him knew this was not... right or... appropriate, considering the timing. On the other side, he wanted nothing more to see if he could eventually get Sakura to give an admission of real feeling for him beyond the physical need and attraction.

She raised a hand and pressed it tightly over her mouth whimpering as she trembled just a little, never feeling anything like this before. Glancing down, she blinked slowly, her cheeks Redding a little as he felt and watched him kneel down. She wondered what he was doing, watching his own fingers moving, but soon she didn't need to wonder anymore. She bit the side of her hand, shuffling a moan that surely would have given them away.

Maji sighed, lowering her hand, silently calming her raging dragon. Closing her eyes for a moment, she then turned and left the room, and was gone for a few minutes. She returned with some men's clothes she had bought for some of her reconnaissance missions. "Here, put these on. I'd rather not get flashed when your clothes finally disintegrate." She then turned her back to him, arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Wed May 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Sakura smirked and gasped letign a small moan escape from his nibbling she tried muffling it in his neck. She thought two could play this game. She began kissing along his neck nibbling in certain spots also knowing where to do so for the most pleasure since she was pretty good with her medical ninjutsu. She also made sure to leave a few hicky as a small gift.

Kakashi smirked loving seeing her so vulnerable in his hands. Kakasha could feel her wetness soaking her hand she was so aroused and hot. she wasn’t the only one aroused though his cock throbbed for her inside his pants. He moved his fingers slowly inside her rubbing her tenderly. He then rapidly made his fingers move faster while he kissed his way down. He was eventually kneeling infrotn of her admiring the sight. He leaded forward and slowly began licking her along with his moving fingers.

Everything happened so fast. He had saw the eindow open unaware maji had been just beyond it. concern he had jumped down through it and had landed on maji. He didn’t know he had gotten a handful of majis breasts. All he remembered was a sudden burst and he was blown back hard. he had blacked out briefly he could feel the fox pushing against its binding inside him. He saw maji he was kneeling as smoke came off him his cloths pretty chared much movement they probably turn to ash. Naruto realizing he had startled maji or what he thought he did let alone landing on her. all he was concerned was her. his eyes showed it he said “you okay…im sorry. I saw the window open I knew gaara wasn’t home i… I though someone was breaking in to come after you……” his words were true he stood but immediate fell back to one knew as the blast took a lot out of him. He was unaware he had also been blasted for touching her in such a way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Wed May 13, 2015 5:50 pm

He almost laughed out loud when she pushed him inside and shut the door behind herself. He sttled his weight just right, able to catch and hold her when she jumped up. Tilting his head slightly to the right, he smirked when she said that, noticing the look in her eyes. He held her closer during the kiss, breaking it after a minute to place nips on her neck, getting a couple of places that were more sensitive than others. "In time...." He found he was loving to be a tease and torture.

She wanted to reach out and pinch the hell out of him for whatever reason, but she couldn't, or she wouldn't be able to keep her volume under control. Closing her eyes, she was enjoying it, but suddenly she cursed under her breath, a shudder running through her when she felt her fingers moving inside of her.

Maji blinked, and suddenly found herself standing on the other side of the room, her right hand in a fist and shaking slightly in front of her, her hand stinging a little. Blinking through the rage, she turned, and saw she had hit Naruto, a bit of smoke rising from his clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Sakura gasped as he nibbled her ear. She made a mental note to pay him back. She couldn’t help nor deny that she was so hot and bothered. She couldn’t believe this was happening perhaps it was the drink helping her be so foreward with her wants. She watched him walk back wards she smirked. As she shepushed him through the door closing it she could see his home was a mess but didn’t care. She jumped into his arms and said “show me what ya got.” She smirked winking at him flirtingly though she hide the fact she was nervous. She ran a hand along his cheek and kissing him ard pressing her body more into him showing he wasn’t the only one feeling frisky

Kakashi smirked and loved hearing her moan though she was trying hard not to be so loud. Henibbled on her nipple slightly pulling on it with his teeth gently aile his pther squeezed and messaged her breast continuing to pinch twist and pull lightly on her other nipple. Meanwhile he rubbed her wet woman hood with his fingers feeling her getting wetter by the second. He then pushed two fingers into her gently moving them. He wanted her to be nice and ready for him. He eventually stopped nibbling on her nipple kissing down her chest slowly as if showing her he was about to get a taste of her before he had the main course so to speak

Naruto sighed as he thought of gaara and sasuke. Then his thoughts turned to what he learned about maji. Just the thought of maji made the fox get more agitated. Why was he feeling this way and why did maji have this effect on him. He was unaware of their fate. He kne maji was special and he had to be strong enough for her. he got up. Pacing for a bt seeing the window open below he hoped someone didn’t break in while gaara was away. He jumped down through the windo landing on top of maji his hands landing in as very personel space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 12, 2015 7:08 pm

"Oh, yes... I know I can. It is you I somehow can't help but doubt." He spoke at a low whisper, leaning slightly towards her, taking a moment to get a quick nip at her ear, knowing what it would do. He chuckled to himself, feeling very frisky and... happy. A weird combination for him these days. Soon, he came into sight of his home, and he let go of her hand, turning and walking slowly backwards through the door, a smirk playing at his lips.

She made an annoyed sound, ready to give out a snarky comment, but what he did completely blew her thoughts apart, and all she could do was shudder, biting her lip lightly to muffle a low moan. She jerked and lifted a hand, lightly biting her finger to keep from making any louder noises.

Walking over to the room's window, she looked out of it and wondered why he had to be so damn stubborn. She wondered if he had gotten it from his father or the Ichibi. Sighing, she opened the window then went over and sat down in her chair by her small fireplace, tucking her feet up under her in the chair, turning her attention to her book. The dragon shifted uneasily inside her mind, but she ignored it by turning her entire attention to the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Sakura blushed as she heard his gasps. She looked into his eyes thinking he was so charming. She blushed more when he mention his house being not far. She nodded and said “oh I think I can hold on can you.” She smirked teasingly taking his hand and fallowed him she wanted to be with him ust a s eager as he was with her.

Kakashi smirked hearing her gasp. He smirked and said “oh is that so. I would like to see you try.” He smirked pinching her nippl pulling slightly as he ran his tongue over the other perfect rose bud. He loved hearing her gasps of pleasure. His free hand slid to between her legs gently rubbing her to tease her alittle bit. He could tell she was turned on though he couldn’t deny he was either as he was sporting a massive erection

Naruto was laying on the roof of gaara house as it was the tallest point of the village. He was looking up a the sky. He felt restless. He also could feel the nine tails seemed more agitated than usual. He still felt guility about gaara but it wasnt just that. he had still yet to bring sasuke back. He was unaware of what his friends were up to and that gaara was where he was needed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 12, 2015 5:29 pm

That little gasp sent a small shudder of pleasure through his body, and he might have just let everything continue as it was, but he was made acutely aware of where they were when he felt cool air on his skin. He carefully shifted on his feet, which allowed him to whisper to her, "You know... my home is only a few minutes away... if you can wait that long...."

Looking up into the dark sky, she closed her eyes slowly and let out a sigh, letting herself enjoy the strange tenderness that was going on at the moment. "You talk anymore, and I will make you hurt. Just... be quiet and... keep going...."

Maji sighed heavily, finally leaving the basement and heading upstairs, taking a bath then got dressed for the night, eventually making her way to the room that had been converted into a library just for her a year ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sun May 10, 2015 12:41 am

Sakura watched him as they both took a breath before resuming there passionate kiss that was just making things more heated. Sakura felt his hand rub her back it felt good. she then gasped in a good way feeling his cool hand slid under her shirt alon her bare back her skin silky smooth. Sakura on the other ha removed her arms from around his neck running her own hands under his shirt feeling his muscules she seen hip topless before but his was different it was turning her own her mind was hazy as she ripped open his shirt to feel his chest more. She also thought she felt something poking her alittle

Kakashi mmmed to the sweet taste of her lips against his he coudltn get enough of her. he felt his mask his shirt come off. He smirked as they kissed and said while taking a breath “I guess this means yes.” He kissed slowly along her neck as his hands explored her curves and her perfect rose buds smirked as he revealed her own chest. He treated her body like it was precious to him.

Yugito watched him seeing his confusion she couldn’t explain it it was like theses feeling had always been there. She felt like they were one. She hugged her body closer to gaara she kissed him gently and laid her head against his resting with Gaara. Unaware when both regained strength they would have the urge to be intimate with wach other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sun May 10, 2015 12:18 am

He heard the noise she made, feeling a little more bold in his actions, now that he knew he was having a deeper effect on her. Her hand going through his hair sent a sharp shiver down his spine. He took the time to take a good breath, smiling slightly to hear his name in such a breathless voice. Letting his arms drop again, one hand gently running on her back, before slipping under her clothes to touch bare skin. She was so warm... and soft.

She shifted slightly on her feet, feeling a wall pressing tightly against her back. She was silently thankful that this particular alley was so well hidden. She participated just as passionally, shuddering and letting out a low sound as she felt him removing her clothing.

He blinked, seeing the look in her eyes, wonderind why she cared so much about him. No one did... at least, not as much as he was seeing in her right now. He heard her words, and almost instantly, his eyes closed and he relaxed back into the bed, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Sakura moaned slightly in there kiss feeling his body juo slightly pushing more against her body. she blushed as she felt his tongue join hers wrestling each other. she ran her hand through his hair it was a good thing they were alone as it was beginning to get very hot. Sakura took a breath and said “Kankuro….” She panted before resume the kiss with more passion her body begged for him to do more.

Kakashi wondered where she was leading him though not really careing. He licked his lip he pulled his mask down as they kissed he held her against the wall as they kissed with deep passion both very tipsy so both weren’t shy. Kakashi ran his hands over her body gently as they kissed his kisses were deep and passionate meanwhile he couldn’t keep his hands off her. he soon began to slowly undress her wanting to show her how much he loved her and wanted to make her his

Yugito didn’t realize she was naked beside him holding him close. She said “you don’t remember Gaara…..” she looked ast him he could see she had feared she lost him. She said “they found you hurt they….they couldn’t do anything. I knew you needed me. I could just feel it. your still not well . so just rest please. I don’t want to lose you”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 11:37 pm

He felt her arms come up and go around his neck, making a jolt run down his spine, his body jumping slightly at the sharp feeling. His shoulders relaxed, and he dropped his hands, letting his own arms wrap around her wait, pulling her closer to him, adding more feeling into their kiss.

She continued to walk, smirking slightly when she heard him get up and follow her. She left the building, leading him through some side streets and alleyways. She had just walked into a well hidden alley, when he grabbed her and turned her around for the deep kiss. She grabbed him and pulled him close, not shy at all, the drink in her system boosting her confidence.

Warmth continued to spread throughout his body, and he was eventually able to wake back up from the massive pain he had been in moments later. Slowly opening his eyes, he was quiet for a moment, then he shifted slghtly on the bed, turning his head to look at Yugito. "Yugito... Why are you here?" He muttered, still a little out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Sakura could feel him relax as he was coming to a realization of everything. She smiled as they kissed. His lips were smooth heres were sweet. Sakura felt like time was standing still as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him she had a sense that he would protect her though she didn’t need it he would cherish her and be there for her no matter watch. It was defiantly a intimate site seeing them together

Kakashi watched her slowly as she reacted alittle. He watched her throw the shot glass down and it spilled and her getting up walking away. He took the bottle watching for a few moments taking one last drink before getting up and paying then fallowed after her. he wasn’t watch where she was taking hi but when he caught up to her he grabbed her hand turned her around and before she could say a word pulled her close and kissed herand not just a lightone but one full of passion as if telling her he meant by what he said.

Naruto nodded and said “I appreciate that thank you doctor.” He turned and left he knew it was late but he felt restless so he just walked the sand village helping out when needed.

Yugiio stay by gaara she wouldn’t leave his side for nothing. She could feel gaara relax. She didn’t know why but ti felt right being near gaara. She said “gaara I need you to get better for me. I need you.” She blushed at the confession. She laid with him as there bond grew. Though the electrity she radiated to heal gaara seemed to vaporize their cloths leaving them touch skin to skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 10:33 pm

What was happening was giving him a sense of... clarity on what his life had been like for so long. Ever since their mother died, Kankuro had always been at his brother side, watching over at him, hating everyone and everything around him, reserving his true feelings for his siblings, the only two he had loved, other than his late mother. He blinked slowly wen he felt her lean towards him, and he closed his eyes with an inner sigh as their lips met.

Temari's eyes narrowed, and her fingers tightened on the bottom-up end of her shot glass. She leaned back in her chair, her expression suddenly going slack near the end of what he said. Sighing, she flipped over the shot glass and carefully poured another shot. Raising it up to eye level, she looked it over and then simply tossed the shot glass onto the table, watching expressionlessly at it spilled. Standing to her feet, she turned slowly, then walked away just as slowly, fully aware of how she looked as she walked away. She moved in such a way that it demanded attention. Her heart was going fast as hell, but her face was still as expressionless as before. Would he follow her? She believed so.

The medical nin shook his head, sincere worry on his face. "I worry. To die like he did is bad. Really bad. There is no medical precedence, so we can't really know what might help. He just needs to relax. When he wakes up and has some good rest, I will send someone to find you and tell you how he is doing at that time."

For just a second, he could have sworn he felt someone touching his face. Even in his state, he knew he had been utterly alone in that room for ten minutes. How did he not sense whoever this wa coming into the room? He was slipping again, it seemed. All negativity slipped away from him, and his body relaxed, his breathing returning to normal and his expression turning a bit peaceful the longer she was so close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Sakura was unaware of what was happening to Gaar and would feel bad herself later but right now she was more focused on what was happening. He heart felt like it was going so fast it would burst. They were so close his head against hers there body pressing against one another that there lips only meer inchs from each other. she didn’t know what it was but it was like he had a charm over her. she couldn’t resist she didn’t want to. Her mind was blank as she leaned forward to meet his touch and their lips meeting for the first time.

Kakashi downed his next shot he couldn’t deny it was starting to get to him but he could see she was the same way. He smirked and said “sounds like your afraid im winning. Regardless I told you why. You need to have some you time. Yoi worry so much about gaara and everyone else you don’t leave much time for yourself. Someone so talented and beautiful deserves to have some fun. You knew when you first saw me what this is especially when you saw your flowers I had brought here for you. Im sure you suspected this wasn’t just a meeting this was a date” he talked smooth just like it was nothing. Kakashi poored another two shot and down them. He said “this whole thing with naruto and Maji. Plus our enemy has got me thinking of this might be our last shot of happiness for a while before the battle nears the horizon so to speak.so I didn’t just ask you here for just a meeting nor a date but to ask you…….” He stopped briefly looking at her seriously “I know this is out of the blue but I want to ask you to be my wife.” He rubbed his back of head knowing it was stupid and suspected her answer.

naruto frowned and said “okay well what can we do then.” He looked concern. Mean while yugito left her room healed some but she had to get to gaara. While the doctor was with naruto yugito found gaara in a separate room away from everyone she locked the door and went to him. He looked so pale. She ran a hand over his cheek blue electrify sparked along his cheek lightly but it wasn’t harmful. She said “im here im not leaving you.” She got intot he bed with gaara the room seemed to fill with a blue aura. It was like her energy was seeping into gaara but not draining her it was like it was helping him he would feel a bond with her something he proabbaly didn’t know he would feel she was the one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 9:24 pm

He wasn't sure what he was doing exactly, all he knew was that it felt like it was the right thing and feelign to take and run with. Would he feel bad later when he found out that something was wrong with his brother while this was going on? Yeah. But it would not affect the feelings he was having currently. For a moment, he closed his eyes and let the sound of his name echo around in his head. Opening his eyes, he took a step forward, leaving an inch of space between them. He gently placed his forehead against hers, looking at her with a soft look in his eyes, a slight smile on his face.

Finally fed up with it, she took another shot and slammed the shot glass upside down on the table, glaring at him. "Alright! This is getting ridiculous! What the hell is this? You can't tell me nothing, because if it was nothing, you never would have suggested this game, nor the night at all."

Maji cleaned up the small cup that had shattered, then went down into the basement under the house. Shutting the heavy metal door, she locked it with physical locks and a few person jutsu. Looking around the sparcely furnished room, she scowled and her stuff suddenly flung itself against the wall. He was so damn stubborn!

After an hour looking over Gaara, the main medical nin shook his head with a worried sigh. "I can't find anything. Nothing at all to cause this outburst...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Sakura felt his hand take a hold of hers. She blushed as she squeezed his hand lightly looking at him as he looked at her. they were so close. She stared into his eyes she found peace in them. Someone who had gone through so much she had felt so comfortable around so peaceful. Her heart raced feeling his hand on her soft cheek. She leaned into it gently hearing him speak. She said “ oh……Kankuro” she smiled at him blushing as he playfully confirmed this to be there first date. She said “I couldn’t give up on you. I could see even then your big heart and how strong of a man you were. I will never give up on you.” She placed her free hand over his strong heart

Drinking game continues both getting quite tipsy as neither wanted to back down)

Naruto was walking ans listening Magi. He nodded agree about worrying about the damage that had been done. Naruto heard the crash to since they weren’t far. He uickly fallowed Magi and said “ Gaara crap…..” he nodded picking up gaara and said “hold on gaara.” He didn’t even look to see if magi was fallowing he ran to the hospital calling for a doctor as he entered. Yugito had woken as if sensing gaaras pain. She didn’t know why but she had this strong feel that gaara needed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 8:22 pm

He kept his gaze straight ahead and took some time to gather his thoughts. It took some time, but he finally could concentrate straight. Shifting his hand, he laid theirs palm to palm, lacing his fingers with her. Looking down at their hands, he paused then looked up at her, turning to face her. "Guess it is... You... have no idea how much you have affected me. You saw how the others reacted when I was poisoned. They didn't even want to take a chance, but you...." Raising his other hand, he carefully laid it against her cheek. "You did. You... saved me."

[Skipping here. Drinking game continues! ^^]

"Gaara has been caught off guard almost constantly for days now. Sometimes I worry what happened to him did damage no one can fix." She jumped when she heard a crashing sound. Without thinking, she jumped up onto the balcony outside his room and entered through the window. Going over, she knelt down beside Gaara, who was down on a knee, breathing hard and keeping his head bent. She frowned, feeling anger at him rising up in her chest. "Uzumaki... You get him back to the hospital... Now. No arguments..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Sakura felt him walk up beside her. she was so nervous and was unsure what to say. She felt his hand gently ontop of hers. She smiled to herself. She sighed happly as she saw a shooting star. It was peaceful something she didn’t have much of now a days. She wondered what he was thinking at the moment. She turned said “so is this consided our first date.” She laughed kinda jjokingly

Kakashi Smirked and said “whos boasting I was just stating something. and what scared you will lose. We are just getting started” he pour him two shots and down them and placed the glasses on top of each other. he said “I believe its your turn.” He watched her knowing he was getting to her some. He then said “of course you can forfit if you like.” He smirked knowing she wasn’t one to do something like that.

Naruto saw she was silent for a while but didn’t say anything as they walked. When she spoke he looked towards the window she pointed to. He said “well maybe hes working late or he could be waiting for you. I wonder why gaara rushed out of the hospital so quickly after him and other woman was talking in the hospital. I dunno look like he had gotten caught of guard alittle.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Sat May 09, 2015 2:52 am

He stayed in the restroom for what felt like forever, glad that he was the only one in there. His mind was so mixed up, he really needed the time to himself. As he finally stepped out of the bathroom, he noticed something out of the corners of his eyes, and he turned to look at it, a faint smirk flashed across his face. Putting his hands into his pockets, he walked away from the restroom and eventually made his wat over to where she was. Not speakng a word, he turned and looked outwards, pulling a hand out of his pocket and laying it over one of hers with a smile.

"Boasting will get you nowhere, Hitake. And I do not bet." She spoke with a straight face and voice. Lifting the bottle, she took another shot which was quickly followed it up with another shot. "I win."

"Let me at it... I can tame that damn dog-cat...." No. You will be quiet and stay asleep. "Fine. Ruin my fun, little gitl." "Evenually." She looked up, seeing her place in the distance. "There... A light is on... Guess he is still awake. Doesn't surprise me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Sakura watched him briefly he was acting strange. Though she was unaware how nervous she made him. She watched as he took a napkin and wrote on it. she then watched him fold it up and slid it to her. she saw him rush to the bathroom. She hoped he was okay unaware he was coming to the realization of his true feelings. She open the napkin and went bright red. She couldn’t believe this was happening. He actually asked her out. Before she could even think she had grabbed the pen he used and put a big yes on it. she was freaking on the inside in both a good but nervous way. She didn’t think she feel this way nor so strongly since her crushed with susake but this was different. She bot up using a kunai she put the note right outside the bathroom for him to see when he came out. She then went to the railing not far from the table and sighed looking up at the sky waiting for his return she gazed at the moon and the stars her hair blowing in the desert wind it would be a beautiful sight for him when he saw it

Kakashi smirked as he found something she seemed to like. A challenge of course she couldn’t refuse. He watched her get two shot glasses over. He said “well don’t think im not gonna take it easy on you.” He downed the shot and flipped it over. He said “a drinking game is no fun without stakes. So how about it. you think you got wha tit takes to put something on the line.” He watched her amused

Naruto said “im sorry you have to bare so much pain. I wish I could lift that from you.” He smiled sweetly. Unaware her bond to him was strongest. That was probably why he felt so comfortable with her. he said “I am aware. I thought I had at least alittle control over it but ii guess I don’t. I come to the conclusion I need to realy less on it but how can you when its apart of you.” He sighed looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Kankuro shook his head and reached out, pulling a napkin close as he pulled a pen out of his pocket. Hiding the napkin, he wrote something on it and folded it twice, sliding it across the table to her. "I will be right back." He managed a slight smile, then got up and quickly disappeared towards the back, where the restrooms were. So... Do you? I don't... This makes me... nervous, so I will just ask it like this, then. Do you really? I... I believe I do.

Reaching out, she called someone over and asked them to bring her two shot glasses. When the waitress brought them, Temari thanked her then poured the two shot glasses filled to the brim with Desert Rose. Picking it up to eye level, she cocked a challenging eyebrow at him, then tossed the shot back in seconds, turning the thing upside down and plunking it down onto the table. "One and one, until one person gives."

Maji stopped and reached up, grabbing onto her right arm, holding it tightly as she stared at the ground. "Paralyzing pain... The dragon feels every bit of the pain that the nine junchirikis face beyond the normal day to day stuff. When notice of Orochimaru's attack on you and your friends, it was right after I had been paralyzed for at least three hours straight." Looking up, she sighed. "It will end up killing you. The thread of life is getting shorter each time it gets that far.... You need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Sakura listened to Kankuro. She lookedat her own glass as her heart was beating fast cause she felt so nervous. She said “so shes busy doesn’t mean it should stop you from acting on what you feel.” She was still blushing unsure why he made her so nervous she hadn’t been so nervous since Sasuke. She looked up and said “I dunno who knows maybe she is waiting fro you to confess your feelings first. Maybe shes just nervous but until a move is made you will never know.” She smiled kinda flirtingly at him.

Kakaski laughed and rubbed the back of his head and said “whew….thank good. I suck at dancing anyway.” He laughed at himself. when she spoke about likeing to drink he had a idea. He downed another glass of the desert rose to be even with her. he said “then how about a Drinking game. Ill even let you choose the game and terms.” He smirked to see how she would react to this suggestion. He found things were getting interesting.

Naruto listened and said “I find I stay up late to. Though that might be a reason im not a morning person.” he laughed at himself. he listened as she spoke about her dragon and using its power as her own and how it effected her. it sounded almost exactly like how the fox effected him. He instinctly put a hand to where the seal laid under his cloths. He looked down and said “using the Nine tails chakira does the same to me. last time I used it…..” he remember them tailing him what he did lsing control almost killing sakura. He clentched his fist. He said “it burned my whole body. I usually heal fast but this time it was different.” He sighed as he looked at her wondering if she ever really shared so much with anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   

Back to top Go down

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next