Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lost in translation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lost in translation   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Marexia ran through the bullet filled building, praying she could escape from the men chasing her. "Don't let her escape!" yelled one of the men. Drawing her gun, Marexia fired three shots at them. While they were confused, she hid behind a stack of rice bags. How did it come to this?
Well, flash back about a couple months ago.
The end of school. Marexia had graduated from high school, alongside her friends and lover. The summer was fun for a while, until everyone left to go travel the world, and her parents would be gone until winter due to business. As the summer days drew to a close, Marexia sat at home looking through her final yearbook. Just then, she received a call from her best friend Presley. "Rexi I know how bored you must be, so I talked to my mom and she said she'd buy you tickets to fly over here to Greece. What do you say? Wanna come?" of course, Marexia replied yes. She quickly packed her bag and left for the airport the next morning.

//What I'm thinking is she boards the plane, but it gets hijacked. Though she gets off safely, the men who hijacked it begin to hunt her down now that she knows what they are planning, even if by accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrlyskwrlmfns338.deviantart.com/
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Lost in translation   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:36 am

As the last days of summer drew to a close, all Marexia could think of was what was next in her life. All her friends went around the world, and her parents were gonna be on vacation until winter. What she never expected to happen was a mad dash across the entire world in a race against time to save it. Not from aliens or robots or even weird mutated creatures, but from a secret terrorist group, one with more ties to her than she ever knew. And when the final battle does come, will she kill the one she once loved in High school, or will her heart be the very thing that brings forth the end of everything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrlyskwrlmfns338.deviantart.com/

Lost in translation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1