Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why is it that I love you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that I love you?   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 am

It finally arrived! Mizuki's first year of High school! She was so excited she woke up early for it. After getting dressed, making and eating breakfast, and making a quick lunch, she bolted out the door. "Yay! My first day of high school!" she said out loud. She made no stops on the way, until she arrived at the huge gates. Stepping onto the campus, she felt a surge of energy coarse through her body. Dashing to her home room, she found her seat and waited for class to start. However, she heard that she'd be sitting next to the most popular boy in the school. However, she heard a rumor that he was a complete jerk. No girl who has ever asked him has succeeded, and legend has it he's even attacked a few who have tried. That didn't scare her, until he walked into the room. As he sat down, Mizuki extended her arm to him. "Hi, I'm Mizuki. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrlyskwrlmfns338.deviantart.com/
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Why is it that I love you?   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:49 am

It's Mizuki's first year of high school and already there are rumors that the most popular boy in school is single. However, he's a complete jerk, and has even attacked those who have confessed their love to him. Despite this, she has a crush on him, and everyone is trying to help her see that he's a bad guy. Yet as she continues to press on, she finds that there may be more to him than meets the eye. And his past could very well be the key to everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrlyskwrlmfns338.deviantart.com/

Why is it that I love you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1