Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hero (open, need ocs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4770
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:21 pm

There was a faint whooshing sound to his right, and a man slowly stood to his feet, dark blue-purple mist dissipating around him in a faint breeze. He was wearing a black ball cap that was pulled low down to cover his face. He was wearing an ankle length tan-colored trench jacket, its color turned up. "Ah... Huh?" He turned and looked at Charlie, all that you could really see was his bright golden eyes. "You-" "Kurt!" The man turned and smiled widely. "Fraulein! How was your day today?" Millie walked from around the large air conditioning until. Her hair was now about waist length and a dark, rich red color. Her skin was a bit darker, and her pupils were close to a star like form. "I would be better if my brother was here." The man sighed with a slow nod. "I know... Professor and Jean are still looking."

Millie sighed, then looked at Charlie. "Kurt, this is Charlie. Charlie, this is Kurt Wagner. He is... different as well." Kurt reached up and pressed a button on his watch. His form shimmered, then disappeared, to show him standing there in his red and black X-Men uniform, his tail moving slowly side to side. "My X-Men alias is Nightcrawler." His voice had a rich, German accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 pm

Once the bell rang, Charlie quickly gathered his things, then rushed upstairs to meet Millie on the roof. However, he stopped once he got to the door. His entire world was about to change, and all he had to do was open the door and see Millie. But it felt like something was holding him back, trying to tell him not to go. Shaking his head, he opened the door anyway, but the first thing he saw was the fixed fence. He didn't see Millie anywhere. But why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrlyskwrlmfns338.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Millie let out a low sigh and stood to her feet after he rushed out. Brushing her hands down the back of her red and black plaid jacket that was tied around her waist, she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Flipping it open, she pressed the number three button. "Professor? Is he back?" She paused for a minute, then let out a low sigh. "I see... Tell Logan and Kurt I will be ready in about... two hours. .... Pfft. Of course... Thank you, Professor." Closing her phone after cutting the call, she left the cafeteria and went up onto the roof. Running her hand through her hair, she sighed as she watched it turn a dark red color from its normal black. I should go see Hank when I get back....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:40 pm

"R-really!? I'd love to go!" Charlie said. He never knew a school actually existed, but now that he knew, all he wanted to do was go. The bell rang unfortunately, signifying the end of lunch. "I'll meet you up on the roof, by the fence. Okay?" With that he left to go to his next class. He couldn't wait to go! He was so anxious he didn't even play his game, but he still didn't pay any attention in class.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:52 am

Millie shrugged, looking up at the ceiling. "We could go to my uncle's... He has this really big school for people like us. I saw a guy fly once. He had these massive white wings... Another could perfectly camouflage himself against any background... One kid can light things on fire with just a single thought... and then the teachers... Everyone there has some kind of power, and you are accepted there, no matter what kind of power you have."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:44 am

"that's cool. I didn't find out about my power until I was about thirteen. Mastered it in a month, though it wasn't that big an accomplishment... All I can do is create food." he said halfheartedly. "sometimes, I wish I could go to a place where those with unique powers like you and me went, where we don't have to hide our powers at all. But I don't think such a place exists..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Millie merely shrugged off his exclamation, moving so that way she was sitting next to him on the floor, one leg laying flat while the other one stayed bent at the knee. "Since I was ten. Was able to pretty much control it by the time I was eleven. I've been making artwork and selling it to some in the corner museums and I even fixed the fence on the school roof from that fight last week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 pm

"oh wow, that's cool!" Charlie said. He thought he was the only one with powers of some sort at the school, so to meet another person like that as always fun. "How long have you known about your powers?" he asked. He always saw Millie around the school, but could never understand why someone like her was always by herself, other than the fact that she was all plunked out. Which was also one of Charlie's favorite music genres.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Millie sighed as she ran her hand over the fence that surrounded the roof of the school, watching as the metal slowly formed back to where it was supposed to be. Two guys got into a fight and the school still hadn't fixed the fence. She looked down at her hand and shrugged, walking into the cafeteria. As she turned to head to her normal table, which she usually had by herself, she noticed something that made her wonder. Dressed in her normal punk attire, she knelt down on one knee near Charlie. "I saw that Charlie." She muttered, and pulled a warped nail from her pocket. When no one could see, the nail slowly straightened out and became like new in her hand. "I can do weird stuff, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:38 am

The bearded teenager sat there playing his game boy as his teacher preached on another boring lesson. He never did care much for math. When the bell finally rang for lunch, Charlie gathered his things and walked into the large cafeteria. Finding a spot to sit was never easy. But then again, he never sat at the tables. He usually ate in a corner alone. Man, high school sucks. Why can't life be more interesting? he usually thought to himself. Charlie didn't seem different from the other teenagers, but that was just it. He was. He secretly had a few powers he discovered he had, like the ability to create any food from thin air. Secretly creating a steak burger, he ate his lunch in silence while playing his games. Just then, someone walked up to him,one of the last people he wanted to see at the current moment.

(My ocs are
Charlie Balmos
Gauntlet/Wil Swanson
Katherine Dewald/Scarlet Scarab
The Player
Xon/Gabe Russel)
(I need some more ocs to be a part of the story, and any and all suggestions are welcome)
(I'm thinking of making a marvel comic based off of this, but with a slightly different story)
Back to top Go down
ChrlySkwrlMfns
Cat Poster

PostSubject: The Hero (open, need ocs)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Charlie Balmos is your average high school teenager. He doesn't have very many unique traits, his grades aren't that good, and he'd love nothing more than to spend an entire day eating chips while he plays fighting games. But when he discovers that he actually has powers, some impressive, others not so much, he decides to fight crime in the streets of Portland Oregon. But when a powerful enemy named The Player arrives, can Charlie use his newly obtained powers to defeat him?

(My ocs are
Charlie Balmos
Gauntlet/Wil Swanson
Katherine Dewald/Scarlet Scarab
The Player
Xon/Gabe Russel)
(I need some more ocs to be a part of the story, and any and all suggestions are welcome)
(I'm thinking of making a marvel comic based off of this, but with a slightly different story)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (open, need ocs)   

Back to top Go down

The Hero (open, need ocs)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2