Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5968
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

"your welcome" he said his own cheeks pink with embarrassment. At lunch Karayan opened his box to show her what he had. Inside there were stawberries, raspberries, watermelon, some rice with radishes and beets, the same octopus dogs some takoyaki and to drink he had fruit punch. "it looks good" he replied and began to eat his lunch beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Eliment King of Lightning
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Yukino was a little embarrassed know what might of happened, " Thanks Kara-kun." She went back to getting read for the next class. Soon it was lunch time. She pulled out a bento box and smiled at Chumairule. Handing her a juice box and open her bento smiling at the cute little octpi sausages and three sandwich triangles. Looking at Karayan and smiled, "What did you bring for lunch?"

Chumairule smiled and began sipping from the large juice box. She looked by the class room door and waved at the girl from her club. Walking over to chat with her leaving her sister and Karayan to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:38 pm

he young vampire held still when she put her hand on his head he almost told her but shut his mouth before he made the mistake of telling her that he was thinking on thinking on their previous discussion. His face redden as she bent over and exposed her panties as Chumairule pointed to the exposure he covered her with his coat "you should not do that too much." He told Yukino but since Chi-chi pointed to them he bet everyone near him got the same view, which is why he moved so fast to cover her his speed almost inhuman as he was in his seat one moment then behind Yukino the next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 am

Yukino just worked on her studies for the first class, but during break she turned to Karayan, "So, I was wondering, why do i always hear you hitting your head on stuff." She smiled and put her hand on his head, "If you keep doing that your might really hurt yourself." She took her hand away and leaned over to her book bag to get her notebook for the next class. Her skirt lifted a little showing her panties a little as she sat back down.

Chumairule sighed and began to spin her pencil with her fingers. She noticed Yukino undies exposed and held in her laughter. She did however pointed Karayan to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:07 pm

'i didn't think so' Karayan thought after she apologized for the kiss telling him it was wrong for her to do that. he was silent and nodded to chu-chu as she walked between them then after everyone dispersed Yukino spoke again 'i tasted something on your lips" He heard her say when he covered them she pulled his hands away "Next time don't hide it. If your having trouble, just drink a little to keep your blood-lust down. okay?" she added telling him. "No one will judge you for it. Just promise me that you take care of your needs." even if he had to drink a little, and he blushed realizing she tasted the blood he had drank out of the bag. He gave a nod to her request. "I promise."

It was not until later he realized she just told him he could drink from her and he smacked his head on his desk. Turning his head a bit he sighed. "Oh man, what have I done..." he replied remembering his final words basically promising her he would tell her and.... *gulp* ...drink from her. He hit his head again this time with his palm."Karayan Aono, you are now so screwed..." His voice was low as he spoke to himself on the mess he felt he got himself into.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Yukino was startled by Karayan's sudden appearance. She took a deep breath, "Don't do that." Pausing for a second and sighed, "I'm sorry about yesterday, that was wrong of me." She took another deep breath and continued to walk in silence.

Chumairule on the other hand started to walk between them, "So, ready for another great day of school." She decided it was best to keep to small talk, "I think clubs start today. well mine." She was a little uneasy that the two of them were uneasy. soon they came to the school and the group that was following them dispersed. Chumairule sighed and walked off to class to leave the two to talk.

Yukino sighed and looked at Karayan, "So, when i did that. I tasted something on your lips." She stared at him and smiled, "Next time don't hide it. If your having trouble, just drink a little to keep your bloodlust down. okay?" She blushed a little, " No one will judge you for it. Just promise me that you take care of your needs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:58 am

she heard a familiar voice chuckle behind her "yes very good indeed" Karayan replied and he saw in her eyes she wondered how long he was there. He then saw her blush an forced his own not to mirror it. He had not forgot that kiss damn it had him awake almost all night Well he sighed to himself vampires are creatures of the night. But damn it made it hard to go to school. He held back a yawn not wanting others to get curious. He saw the other yuki-onnas and waited a minite but when they did not do anything he relaxed again and walked with Yukino and Chumairule to school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:34 am

As day broke onto the next day, Yukino and her sister were leaving the girl's dorms, "I'm so stupid, I mean the guy had enough trouble with being a vampire and i just went up and kissed him." Yukino sighed holding her head. A bunch of the girls from yesterday were grouping with them. Yukino looked at her little cult followers, "I know you guys only follow me because of what my mom does or her role in the village," She bowed to them, "But I thank you for listening to my troubles." The crowd talking, but then most of them bowed back.

Chumairule leaned to Yukino, "I think i see the yuki-onnas that were messing with him the other day." You could see them off to the side still a little uneasy. Chu-chu walk off to go talk to them and see what was going on. She came back and sigh, "THey want to know if your still mad about it." Chu-chu began to sway from side to side.

Yukino smiled and signaled that they were fine she wasn't mad anymore. The crowed began to whisper more and more. Sighing again, " We all better start heading for school. I think we should all think about our studies so we can all find love." She smiled and did a pose from the cover of the second volume of her mother's third romance novels. The crowd went a bit wild and Yukino just laughed a bit. She turned to her sister as she was doing another pose. "Hehahahaha, good one sis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Karayan felt comfortable with these two.He smiled as Chumairule thanked him.She looked so happy at his simple praise as she ate the ice cream. She then thanked him for humoring her and taking the teasing and the heartbeats of her sister which made him stare at her in aa bit of surprised shock "no It's alright" He lied "It was not that bad." He said thinking he did very well with them. it was not really humoring them this visit was a good test the way he saw it and though he would not say he passed with flying colored he did think overall it did not end badly. Chui hugged him. She knew what bothered him and had no trouble pointing it out.

Right after she released him Yukino gave him a hug then surprised him when she gave him a kiss. Her lips were cool as he had suspected they would be, but they also had a fire in them like lightning. His hand made a fist so hard his nails dug into his skin. He held himself back from holding her and taking more then just that briefest of kiss his hand to not take the intimacy any further then that.

Yukino then pushed him through the door and stupidly he wished the kiss had lasted a moment more. the next thing that was heard was him hitting his head against the wall to kill that thought. He knew what he would had done if it had.He heard what she said to her sister bout kissing him next and turned not staying to listen to them dream of intimate moments with him. Karayan slung his bag on his shoulder and left heading back to his room. Once there he laid on his bed touching the place Yukino had kissed him. "so brave and bold my snowy witch." He remarked to the ceiling then sighed. "Well, so much for a good grade. " He knew it had been the kiss that did it she perhaps wanted something too remember tonight, but damn how was he to face her tomorrow....

He dug in his bag and pulled out a notebook on the cover was written the title: 'Vampire personal test grade book - notes attached.' He looked down the list and next to 'urge to drink blood' he put grade "C for caution." Then under 'with stand heartbeats' He grumbled and put an "F for fail" since he knew he was still unable to withstand them. Then under 'urge to bite the ones who like you.' He put a "D for dummy." After making personal notes to himself under the grade he gave himself he closed the book and dropped it back into his open bag. He loked his door laid do and closed his eyes but doubted he would get any sleep tonight, not after all that happened in the girls room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:06 am

Chumairule gave a gleeful smile as Karayan praised her. "Aww thank you Darky." She took her bowl of ice cream and began eating promptly. Watching Karayan eating some ice cream with the spoon Yukino just used. She smiled and giggled to herself. But as karayan was saying he had to leave now she sighed, "OKay, See you tomorrow. Oh and.." She walked over and bowed, "Thank you for Humoring us. I know it must be a little rough with us... teasing you and well Yukino's heart beats." She gave Karayan a light hug.

Yukino was a little surprised that she was able to get him to do a indirect kiss. Giving Karayan a hug as well, "See you in class." She looked away slightly and blushed . Then suddenly kissing him on the lips and pushing him through the door as quickly as possible. She blushed feverishly and looked at her sister and smiled, "You can kiss him next. I kinda know you been more friendly than normal."

Chumairule faked hit Yukino, "Sis your so mean. I wanted to kiss him first." She got a bit grumpy and sighed, "I know it was a joke, but... it worked for dad thou." Thinking on how their father had Mizore as his wife and Cha-cha as his girlfriend. "It's exactly like our moms, huh." She sat next to Yukino and they both shared a sisterly hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Karayan smiled as Yukino said she could wait until he sorted things out and understood that he did not want to jump and say yes as Chumi had coaxed him to to. he half expected Chumairule to be upset that he did not but she seemed fine and asked him if he liked her cooking "it was very good Chui, Yes. I think You will make someone a good wife if you ever decide to go that path" He gave her a warm smile remembering she did not want to marry him but also remembered her sister seemed eager to jump on the band wagon as long as it was with him.

Karayan relented and silently agreed to date Yukino and see where that led. He then laughed a little as Chumi tried to get a good nickname for him "If you want to give me a nickname, I am told my name means 'The Dark One' so when it is just us three you can call me 'Dark'  alright" he said and then went to watch  Yukino he then replied to her after he ate the ice cream she made. "That is very good perk and the ice cream was not bad either" He said then paused before he drew close to her ear. "If you like to nickname me as well, you can call me 'Night' if you like." He then then drew back. But while he was close it made her heart louder. Briefly he wondered if her ice cold blood would be as sweet as the ice cream she made. He shook off the thought before it got the better of him and he tried a taste.

Karayan excused himself to the bathroom a moment later taking his bag with him. Once in the bathroom he closed the door and pulled out a plastic bag filled with red liquid and then bit it and drank his fill of the blood inside. his need to sate his blood-lust evident and if he been in the other room they would had found out how he managed all this time without biting anyone and drinking blood. he flushed the toilet he left the bathroom with his bag He had put the empty plastic bag in a side pocket that zipped closed to toss away later. He then checked the time "well i better go if i am here after curfew, Miss Tojo might come and drag me out by my ear" he said. So far he been cautious, but now that he was going to live in the male dorm. Karayan knew he would need to be even more cautious and aware of his actions.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed spelling...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Yukino looked at him and gave a sigh as he spoke of not knowing yet, "Baka, you think i don't know that." She ate a bit of her rice, "I can wait. I'll just bide my time and watch you And if you sort things through, I'll be ready and waiting." She went back to her meal and looked at Chumairule and smiled at her. After finishing her meal and putting the dish in the sink she walked close to Karayan, placing her hand on his chest, "If you still wondering, my blood in icy cold you know. Like drinking a slushy really really fast." She laughed a little and thought about something that made her blush lightly, "Ahh, okay how about some ice cream."

Chumairule watched the whole thing and smiled as she ran up to Karayan, "Well? How did you like my cooking? is it wife level material?" She giggled and looked at Yukino and tilted her head, "But you did...oh! Really your gonna do that!" She seemed really excited about what Yukino was about to do. "You got to see this, Kara-Kara.... no Yan-yan." She was a bit tied up on a nickname, "Never mind, just watch."

Yukino smiled and began pouring half and half, sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl. She the finely diced strawberries and mixed them in. Smiling at her sister and giggled, "It's just a perk." She then super chilled the bowl as she stirred all the ingredients slowly. About five minutes she scooped out about enough for the three of them and put the rest away. Of course she had to taste it first. It was soft but reaaly creamy except for the dice berries it it. She took the same spoon and put it to Karayan's mouth, "Try it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:02 pm

"truthfully I do not know if I would hate it or like it so far I have succeeded in avoiding it." He said to Yukino speaking about the blood thing. He took a bite of his food then as Chumairule sat beside him and asked if he liked her as a friend Karayan could not help but nod "Yes I do. I like you both, you are both my friends" He knew know in time he would eventually make more friends and even meet more girls at school. But he pushed that thought aside as he informed them. "Maybe that is partly why this is so hard on me."

He said to them and took another bite as he heard Yukino's heart begin to pump faster at his admittance and he swallowed hard, It was affecting him again so he stopped it with his next words. "But friendship like is different then romantic type of like." He said informing them he knew the difference and knew Yukino liked him as more then a friend. Her heart did not seem to slow it kept a steady beat in his ears the sound continued to tempt him. he made him ask. "Why do you think I will not like it?" after he asked he palmed his face wishing to take the words back.

When the Magi-girl said she did not mind being his girlfriend, he turned to her. Then as Yukino said he not be interested he sighed Yukino knew her sibling knew she could drive the both of them crazy. Karayan coughed on his bite of food. He grabbed a glass and went to the kitchen feeling better after drinking some water. he had choked due to being more shocked though that Yukino seemed okay with it. Karayan shut the door he did not want anyone to hear what he said he kept his distance from them then in a joking tone said "Then Yukino can be the wife and Chumi can be the girlfriend...." He  said and gave a light chuckle as he said that. but looked at them to see if they was laughing with him.

After a silent moment his joking tone gone he said to them. "I do not know my own feelings. Nor can I promise you if I will ever really know how I feel." Karayan replied. "I just do not want to break your heart, so when the time comes where I answer your confession, I want to be honest in telling you my feelings, just how you have admitted yours to me." Though he doubted that he ever could. He had locked up his emotions it was the other way he protected himself if he opened that door there was no telling what would happen. Until then, at least while I figure things out, we can be friends and go out as friends." he said then opened the door again. He held back wondering if he should tell Yukino his secret if he did it could not be here. or at school no he needed them to be alone Wanted to be alone with her should he decide to tell her that is when and if he decided to tell her.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:33 am

Yukino looked at him with a smile, "I'm just happy to have you as a friend. Besides, even if you were to reject me. I would be alright with it." She inched close and leaned her head on his shoulder and giggled, "Oh and by the way, If you were to bite into my neck. I would think you would really not like it." After the show ended she looked back to her sister, "Is it almost done?"

"Just putting it on plates now." Chumairule answered as she was just finishing  making the last plate. She carried over two plates and smiled at Karayan. Fried rice  with lemon chicken and a nice sweet sauce. "I hope you like it," She smiled and went off for her plate before sitting down next to Karayan. "Umm how about me Karayan. Do you like me as just a friend?" She was a bit curious as both of them met him at the same time. She began to eat the smaller portion she got for herself. "I mean, I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend, just not a wife." She smiled and ate a little.

"Don't talk like that Chu-chu." Yukino sighed and cool off her whole plate before taking the first bite. "I doubt he would be interested in you." She spoke plainly as she ate. Looking to her sister and spoke again, "But i guess if it's only as a girlfriend it would be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:11 pm

He held her hand in his as she spoke giving it a squeeze as she stuttered "I know you do but as chumi said we should be patied I wanted to wait at least until you was not upset before i answered now i just want time to get to know the current you i hope that will be enough" He said he also knew he needed time to sort out his feelings. He knew dating her was not the full problem it was his emotions and as she called it his blood-lust that concerned him He was not sure how he felt for her. He smiled though when she said he would still be his friend even if she did not date him.

He frowned as Chumairule talked about an arranged marriage. he did not like that then said softly as his thoughts moved to what Chumi was saying after she mentioned her parents could arrange a marriage with anyone she wanted he included himself in the mix by adding "even me" It was like he felt possessive of her as if part of him felt like it was twisting seeing her in the arms of someone else besides him. He slapped himself mentally as if telling himself that was wrong and she should choose her love not anyone else.

When she asked if he was the son of Moka he nodded once slowly as she mentioned his mom broke her mother's heart he hung his head but knew no words would sooth her right now He gave a new nod as she asked if Woka was a vampire He been silent a long time then finally answered her question of him feeding from her. "I do not know..." he said closing his eyes as he answered like it was hard for him to reply. Truthfully he did not want to know either.

The silence around them had made her heart sound even louder it had been beating steady and sped up when she had admitted her feelings if he had not been distracted of other things the quickness if it filling his ears would had been tempting... He then sighed to her final words his hands in his lap now as he said "I am sorry she felt heartbroken due to dad choosing her, but in a way I am glad he did choose Moka. if he had chose your mom instead that choice might had make me your brother." He said then turned to watch the tv a moment as it played an episode of ranma 1/2 and smiled to the irony of his earlier suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Yukino sighed as Chumairule was right about pushing such an adult topic. If there was one thing she learned from her mom it was that there is danger from just forcing one's self on others. Listening to Karayan speak his mind, she gave a smile, "Well, I do a wait your answer. Even if you were...to... reject me." Taking a breath and held her gut, "It doesn't mean we are not friends." With a long sigh and a small puff of cold air, she went to watching the tv.

Chumairule looked away and kinda felt bad for her sister. Looking at the clock she left the futon and began cooking the meal they would all be sharing. " Well I don;t thing if Karayan rejecting would be all that bad. I mean your mom can always use her influence to arrange a marriage with whatever guy you wanted." She began making a nice dish of fried rice and about three chicken breasts. "W-well I mean... it's kinda bad I know, but life isn't fair. Besides it's only the beginning of the school year. I'm sure you'll find a guy for you or the other yukionnas would." It was taking a little long for her to cook the dish.

Yukino looked at Karayan, "You know Karayan. would you ever bite my neck out of bloodlust?" She tilted her head and gave a creepy smile too, "I mean if your family name is anything to go off of. That would mean your mom is Moka. A vampire right?" She gave off cold air again, "The one who made my mother's first love break her heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Karayan had his hand on hers as Yukino spoke to him it seemed she had settled down now he then looked to Chumairule as she separated them and told her sister not to press him. "she isnt ok maybe she is pushing a little..." he said but understood why she pushed forward. she did confess and he knew she wanted an answer. whether he accept or deny he could  end her need for an answer now. Giving her time to  give up on him. he looking to her he knew it would hurt her but not as much as if he broke up later. "Besides I did promise i would answer it and i do make an attempt to keep my promises" he added waiting til the magi girl sat down "A reply is not being 'lovey dovey' is it?" he asked but even if it was he doubted Miss Tojo will get mad about it long as they go no further then that for now. His words hopefully changing the subject off himself at least for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Yukino sighed resting a while until she could get her energy back. She watched the tv drama and started really getting into it. After the episode was over she was back to her quite and calm self again, "Ahh, I feel so much better." She got up and stretched a little. then sat back down close to Karayan. "So, umm what are you gonna do now? I mean i confessed my love. Are you going to turn me down or return my affections?" She placed her hand on Karayan's lap and stared into his eyes.

Chumairule looked at what her sister was doing and sat on the other side of karayan, "Miss Tōjō said no lovely dovely stuff, Sis." She took yukino's hand off of karayan, "Beside we shouldn't pressure him. That's how mom's got her heart broken and dad had to pick up the pieces." She looked at the tv again as an anime came on. "so, you really didn't tell us about yourself, Karayan. Any thing you want to tell us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Karayan gulped when he saw Miss Tojo he thought he was in trouble for breaking the rule but when she only seemed concerned for Yukino he gave a small sigh of relief. He just gave a bow of his head to her as she passed by him then after thanking her he took Yukino to her room He had assumed to take her home like where her parents lived since they knew of her powers and could help her recover faster.He set her on the couch after Chumairule set it up for her. Karayan set his stuff down He grabbed it thinking hey were leaving school grounds if he had known they was not he would had perhaps left it locked in his room which he had the only key to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Chumairule gave a nod and ran off ahead to the girls dorm. Looking for a little and saw the facutily member from before, "Good afternoon Miss Tōjō. Umm, I know we can't have boys over, but is it okay for Mr. Aono stay in are dorm room for dinner?" She bowed and was hoping for a yes.

"Well, only if he's staying for dinner. If he spends the night all three of you will be getting detention. " Miss Tōjō waged her finger at Chumairule playfully, "also leave the door open so when i come by I know you three aren't doing lovely dovely stuff, okay?" She crossed her arms and smiled at Chumairule. Miss Tōjō waved bye to the magi-doll and looked over to Karayan holding yukino. "Oh, what happened? Yukino are you alright?" All Yukino could do was to nodded as she was to embarrassed being held by Karayan to speak.

Chumairule smiled and bowed again, "I understand, Thank you." She ran off to the dorm room and left the door open like she was told. She walked over and read a not left on the tv. "Cool cable up. She flipped though the channels and put on a nice teenaged drama about a youkai love triangle. Then walking over and getting the futon at an angle so her sister could rest on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Karayan smiled as Yukino told him he may be caring for kids with his words and somehow got the strangest notion in his head she was talking of their children. He shook his head t the thought but it left when he heard her say "ow" to her head pain. "Are you alright" he asked her Chumi went to her sister and held her up before he got an answer.

Chumairule then told her sibling how she must not use her titan powers then said directly to him. "I better get her home. But you can come with us. While she's resting I can cook dinner for us." After looking to her watch she the part of them watching anime or a drama until six. He told her he would go with them. He was concerned and wanted to be sure they got home alright.

As she adjusted her sister, Yukino uttered her words admitting her feelings for Karayan. the words made him blush a bit she did all that and even risked pain for him because she loved him. He never would had known how deep her feelings were if he had not heard it himself. After all Chumairule only told him she 'liked' him not that she 'loved' him. Yukino must had realized he was still there for she turned towards him for a moment and while blushing intensely replied "Chu-chu lets go now, please right now."

It was then her sister replied with teasing words to embarrass her with the truth. "Feelings are not to be teased about chu-chan" He said a bit more stern then he meant to. "I will take her home, you go on ahead and make dinner." He then scooped up Yukino with little effort and stomped off away from the woman he had liked if not for her teasing. He stopping only briefly to grab his bag unknowingly disobeying the rule and then left the school with her still in his arms as he headed for her home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:17 am

Yukino smiled as she walked, then stumbled to them. Chumairule help her keep her balance by having her lean on her. While Yukino held her forehead, "Ah ah...oowww." It clearly looked doing what she did took a lot out of her. She laughed at Karayan and smiled a little. "Maybe you shouldn't be saying that," she chuckled a little, "C-cause you might be taking care of a baby or two."

Chumairule gave a sighed holding her up, "You know dad told you not to go using titian powers." She looked at Karayan with a sigh, "I better get her home. But you can come with us. While she's resting I can cook dinner for us." She looked at her wristwatch, "Well maybe watch anime or a drama until six." Blinking and tilting her head, then adjusting Yukino.

Still holding her head for a while Yukino commented, "I know, but mom said you have to protect the man you love." She wasn't thinking all to well in that moment. She then remember after looked at Karayan for a little bit, blushing intensely. "Chu-chu lets go now, please right now."

Chumairule smiled, "But why sister? You only just admitted you truest of love feelings for your man." She snicked taking the opportunity to embarrass her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Karayan moved when Chumairule urged him to move. He  followed her as he kept backing away. His eyes turned to her as she spoke. "It was my fault Chumi, I should not had yelled at you. Please forgive me." He then blinked to her words of her sister really liking him He saw her gaze at Yukino Chumi continued to hold him back while remarking on how she could not remember a time Yukino had talked to a boy for so long.

She then smiled as she said "So, stop being a wuss and ask if she want to go on a date or something.... but maybe wait until she's not hot headed." Karayan gave a soft expel of breath "I wish it was that easy" he said "however I am no wuss." He said sternly. Karayan however this time caught himself took a breath and inwardly counted to three.

Getting upset was definitely not the answer. Besides the last person he wanted to be mad at was her. "To prove I am not a wuss, I suppose the only way is to ask..." He did not have anyone as a girlfriend or had anyone yet he liked He was still new here but he did know Yukino longer then almost anyone else at school. but there was someone he did want to ask He glanced to Chumi then sighed.

He knew she would refuse She had fought hard to tell him how much Yukino liked him. Karayan swallowed his question forcefully, he knew he could not ask her. Not after what she told him. It was at that time Yukino drove off her fan club. When Yukino returned to them he gave a relieved sigh that they was gone and unharmed. "Thanks, I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:17 pm

The sisters turned a corner seeing the yuki-onnas from before. Yukino notice they were bulling him. She walked over and pushed them a side. "Girls leave him alone. That's an order." She didn't raise her voice, but the tension in the air rises quickly as she spoke, "If you lay a finger or even a tiniest bit of ice on him." Dark Ice began covered her uniform, "we will have a problem won't we." Chumairule was holding Karayan's arm as she was hiding behind him.

"Four of them back a way, but the leader of their group step forward, then keeled, "Please for give them, if you must punish us, Lady Tsukurumi. Please punish me only." She looked up at Yukino.

Chumairule began to pull Karayan away, "We better move." As soon as she got Karayan far enough a way, "I'm sorry....about before. It's just that sis really likes you. you know." She looked back as to her sister, "I mean I can't remember a time she talks to a boy for so long." Chumairule held Karayan back and smiled, "So, stop being a wuss and ask if she want to go on a date or something.... but maybe wait until she's not hot headed."

Yukino gave a smile she held the chin of the girl before her. She fixed her hair and then held the girl's chin with her index finger. Yukino leaned in and whispered, "Run." The girls took off as black icicles were being shot at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 am

Karayan knew Chumi was only teasing and was just being her usual playful self. He just took it the wrong way. was regretting taking out his frustrations on her, when the group of yukionna girls from lunch who adored Yukino approached him. Karayan also hated the blood-lust he felt listening to their enthralled heartbeats. It was like a sirens song calling him. Tempting him to succumb to that part of his mixed blood. Whispered words seemed to fill his head with each "thump" of their hearts. "Ba-THUMP!" 'Yes, you want it.' "Ba-Thump!" 'Come on, your mother did it. "Ba-Thump." 'Do not deny what you are.' "BA-THUMP!!" 'DRINK UP!!' He had to run from them before he did did just that.

Karayan had not yet got over his blood lust from earlier. His fingernails lengthened as they blamed him for being too friendly. "that..." He began as he concentrated on controlling of his emotions. "I mean yes, but I am just a friend. Your her friends too, right? you like her right? Can we all be her friend?" Karayan managed to get back in control a bit however it was clear he did not like being ganged up on. Karayan kept backing away from them as he looked around for an escape before something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next