Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Assasination Classroom - Mature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7748
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Miss k gasped loudly feeling the males hands on her large breast now removing her clothing, he has eyes of a wolf that hasn't eaten in years. Her body now fully naked I frount of him like as if she is his meal. He eyed her body her large breast and nicely shaped ass. The teacher quickly raised her body up but that didn't help as he groped her ass and pushed it closed to his twitching cock , as he said thoughs words he enter her right women hood feeling her walls squeeze around his cock was beyond amazing, the teacher let out a heavy sigh as she felt his thurst hit her cave each time, she was going to ask to push off but this was once of a life time thing, as she put it." Am letting you do this, last time." She gasped moaning low and loud feeling his skin hit her skin making the room louder from there sex she would stop this but she cared about her students more than her well being, as she panted abit liking to be taken from the back as he hit her spots for a almost 17 year old boy he knows how to fuck.

As with akaya she looked at her father with hateful eyes until she just gave in and did the work , and he knew her liking that boy was bothering with her study's as she got a grad from 30 to 70 in no time , as he knows his daughter is smart, cleaver , and nice. Her loving someone made her blind and it still is making her blind as she only wants one guy and that guy alone is mark, as at this moment is fucking the teacher none stop, and having his way with her. As too bad akaya didn't know this , and if she did she would be very upset and angry, as the full time he teached her , the color of her soft skin of her face turned gray to back to its normals colors which is peach. As once again she didn't wanted to be in here but knowing her father he will most likely do just that."here.." She added giving him the papers as all she needs improvement on is her spelling, grammar, and math is remembering equations and plugging the numbers in. That was all. And this Madeline father abit proud of his daughter." There, I finished it... " she said in a sad tone as her heart ache abit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5968
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Mark being so horny choose to think with the wrong head and grabbed his teachers hips stripping her then helped himself to her body he knew she would not sleep with him now so he decided to take what he wanted from her damned the consequences "yes i am a pervert but i am also a male who needs a female and toy been tempting me all day so now that we are alone i will have you as my own"

"you do need to do this if you wont do it here at home then every night i will take you to school put you in diapers and lock you to your seat if i gotta" he said she knew it was a threat but also knew he very well could do that and worse at night she could not see mark the boy she was infatuated with that hated he.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Miss Kameko was just ready to help him until he licked her breast, she blushes once again and this time he messed up as he didn't licked up the white liquid, she quickly got up and turned around with her faceing away from him and with her arms over her breast ." pervert, for that o see your just fine so how about you just go home?" She asked bending over to get her bag, as she picked it up the purse she held is old and run down so the strap broke open dropping all her things onto the floor she knell down and picked up all her things, doing so he got a good view of her panties and at this moment he can take her and enjoy him self just being alone with her. As she is to busy picking up her things or he can help, he has a choice to make.

Akaya eyes widen abit at how her father acted. Then she turned away abit upset still but she shook her head at her fathers last question."no, I would love to stay here." She added with a soft sigh not wanting to go any where. Then the young obsessed teen calm down and had to face facts , for her to love him she needs to wait for him or to rather take him but slowly. As she's still having the thoughs of him. As the evening slowly pass by her father /teacher now called her into the living room for a study group. Once she walked into the living room there was papers of work sheats that she failed on, she gave it an eye twitch before turning around and leaving. No time though she was pulled back into the living room to be told other wise." Do I have to I mean it's home , this is my time to rest ! Not to work on shit I don't care about!" She winded then she just gave up and took a sit like a good girl would and just listen to her father teach her but she would space out a lot thinking about mark, which he saw.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:46 pm

He bought the lie she told him. He watched the yogurt fall and before she cleaned it up he moved to lick it off her breasts. He then smiled at her. "Tasty" he replies. But the problem is he meant her breasts not the yogurt.

Koro-sensei smirked evilly "then you grounded & you will be home schooled until further notice." He told his daughter. He understood her hatred but also informed her that she would join Hanna in America if she doesn't straighten up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Akaya gasped when her MP3 player got smashed she hickup a scream from the back of her thoat then yelled as her face turned gray allay turning black with anger, but she got to see her father turn pitch black in Fury her body shivered abit then she pulled that behind her and screamed "why did ya do that!" She yelled then she was followed by a good beating as he needed to show her love yes, but also she needed to show her stranth. Her eyes open wide as he removed her pants and gave her ass a good slapping followed by a good beating but this wasn't child abuse no this was disciplines which this child needed . After a few seconds she rubes her butt in pain as tears ran down her eyes ."ouch " she wines then the female looked up at her father to see his black face turned to red as with hers turned to blue in sadness. As she listens to the male she let out a heavy sigh." I hate you ... You don't know.. I feel something." She added looking away as he said he will give her a nother whoping if he sees her with him again. Biting her lip in anger she wanted to curse some more as she got up and pulled her shorts on and walked closer to him as after years of spoiling her of basically every thing like he did to hope, he gave her so much love that hope grow up to be a mean bitch. And that's what he didn't want of his daughter akaya. As ahe for closer to her father she gave him a hateful glare."no matter how many ass kicking you give me I will always love this boy! And there is nothing you can do to change that! " she though she's smart and cleaver but she's not but she's acting like a crazy school girl. Her mind only on himAnd no one else. "I don't ever want you to die... But at this moment I hate you." She added with her long black hair loose from its Bread and now in pjs as he ground her. Giving her the worse punish meant.. Home schooling.

Now with miss k she lean over to get more comfortable while siting next to the male. She lean over to help his iv and gasp a soft moan that got traped in her thoat when mark got a good grip of her large bouncy breast . Leaning away the nurse blushed bright red as he said that it was the poison. Sighing softly she bought it and sat up straight looking down at the male with her long breaded hair as it rested on the white bed . The female slowly raises her body from the bed as he got a good look at her ass, she walked over to the cooler and pulled out an ice pack pressing it lightly on his head."there we go." She added abit glad he changed and seem to be abit more kind, and less of a womenizer. As she grabed a blanket and placed it over his body to help him rest abit more." Here ya go, mind if I eat with you? I didn't get the chance to eat, as I needed to see if the mixture was t deadly." She added pulling out some healthy yogurt she pulled out a spoon and began to eat some. It didn't help that some of the white yogurt feel on her uper breast. Grabbing a napkin and began to clean it off. Fixing her glasses abit she placed the healthy snack to the side , on top of her table and turned over to the male with a kind welcome smile as her eating for him turned on same with her body type. "Now I can tell your wondering what happened? " she paused and needed to make up a lie for him not to hate akaya forever." Well your body reacted to what you drank in a poor way." She finished hoping he bought the lie .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 am

mark was in heaven and he caressed miss k's breast then apologized for doing it blaming his 'illness' wich wasnt far from the truth "yes may i and please can you stay with me?" he asked. Miss K heart went out to him he sounded so alone She thought a moment then nodded "of course i will" she replied. and put a new cool compress on his head to help him feel better.

Koro yanked the headphones from his child ears then hrew the mp3 player smashing it to peices before she turned black though she could see he was already there he then gave her the whipping she needed she didnt disapling them he always gave them lobve and never hit them but this was love to it was his way of sraighting her out "you are never ever to repeat the last few days ever again what you did was wrong and poisoning the boy well thats the last straw you are not to go near him if you do i will punish you so hard your ancestors will feel it" he said

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:38 am

The female teacher crossed her arms and excused her self from the class to speak with korosensei alone." Okay first off of you can slap your students than you can slap your daughter, it's because of you that's she's acting like a spoiled brat." She added letting out a heavy sigh she can't not relate to him as she doesn't have kids of her very own, she moved her hand onto his belly rubinf the life inside him." What lovly children you give birth too." She added once again slowly Closeing her eyes thinking on what she should tell him."okay, how about this.. Just slap her, but since you don't want to hurt her. Then just show her what's she doing is wrong... Your a father, she's a 14 year old girl thinking she can do as she wishes... You need to get her and slap some since into her or she will turn into nothing but a bad egg." That was all she could say or do as she walked back into class to finished her lesson .

(You play as mark)
After school miss k whent over to the nurse office to check up on mark and to see if he was okay, and this is like a dream come true to see miss k siting next to him in bed and touching his chest for a Fever Or if he needed any more help, but he was fine, she removed her hand from his for head and smiled seeing his eyes open up."ah your awake" she added with a smile abit glade he was healthy safe."wish to stay here alittle longer to see if your back to full health?" She asked showing her nice sized breast and body shap. But soon the father or akaya and her self would have a nice talk, as she was alone in her room reading a book once her father came in to have a word she put her head phones in her hear to ignore him . But he quickly removed them from her ears to have a strong talk with her, or a strong word
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:22 am

At her words " Fix her! Or else I'll do it my self.. " Koro-sensei groaned then gave a nod. he knew he had to do it. Had to "fix" his daughter's lust over the boy. but was not sure how. "Fix her, fix her, you think it is easy being a parent? then you do it, or least help me with her." He says giving a sigh "I do not want to harm her so what should I do?" He asked himself aloud. True he had no one right now since Ayeka mother was in America in training. he sighed and decided to let Ayeka spend some time with Hanna he had no other solutions he never been a parent so this was new to him. After class ended he thought about taking Ayeka to America and gave the problem child to her mother. he was at a loss and had no other solutions. especially since he was being hunted again and had to remain alert for the next attack from the new teacher.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:04 am

After they're privet chat together in the staff room. After lunch things just got weirder and weirder . As when miss k looked at him wasn't to blam him to to rather blame him for not being a good enough father/mother. Before he left she added "please do something about your daughter." The scientists knell down twords the sleeping male and scooped him up in her arms and cared him over to the nurse office to see if he's doing okay, checking his blood pressure and other things to see if the person that intoxicated mark didn't added any other mixter into the drink. With her glasses on and her getting to work on helping the nice boy get confuble in the nurse bed as she collected some of his blood to see if he was indeed alright. As the crowd of kids surrounding the incident of the unconscious male student, left and ran to there right class.

Meanwhile with korosensei as he bumped into many things while he rushed into the class he bumped into a few bags , as one showed small glass tubes. That look at if it was once filled. And on it too was mixter of tea and other things. This showed a big red flag even though it was in a nother persons bag Ayaka sent is all over it. And it didn't cover her case at all. To the point of his own sons can tell who this belong too. Things begin to add up. Ayaka wanted to put him to sleep Long  enough for her to take him home and basically rape the male . Korosensei needed to fix his daughter up one way or the other. He needed to give her some type of discipline as she's still young and even sending her to a new school isn't going to fix her but make it worse. As miss k left mark there to sleep as it was just a sleeping antidote. He should be fine. As the female walked down the hall she got her books ready to teach math work today. She walked into the class and began her lesson, when she saw korosensei she moved her hand up and waved her finger twords her self to tell him
To come over once so she told the kids to read chapter 20 then whispered into his ear." Fix her! Or else I'll do it my self.. " she added in a angry tone as Hanna has given her special touch on her own daughter but now she needed a fathers touch. In a good or bad way.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:11 am

They both had a nice chat during lunch an d he listened to her and nodded to her words he then got a surprise when she said she would not kill him while he was pregnant but would not give up on killing him either "I never expected you to" he replied then she shocked  him a bit by saying "Wait also I didn't add that I wasn't interested in you, your okay in my book it's just once again am payed to kill you, and you may be okay in my book but I don't like a lot of the things you have done." Koro closed the manga and turned to her "i know you did nt say you were not interested in me i added that to get her to behave a bit it was not a lie you may no longer actually hate me but you are still upset at what i done" he wrapped an arm around her "it is good to hear you are looking at me properly and learning about me yourself. after all i am your target" he said

Korosensei was still weak against the paranormal and coward shank shaking into a corner. he then saw miss k stare "I.. I Did not do it I was with you all of lunch. besides why would I harm one of my precious students" he remarked. It was true he had no reason to hurt them except ayeka but he never harmed her not once not even a spanking which maybe why she was so wild and uncontrollable now. it wasthe next minute he burst out of the room flying away at max speed not looking where he was going and bumping into everything like he did during the test of courage which backfired on him so long ago.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 am

It brought her to chuckle when he added how much of a pain it was to bring the sweats back from Italy to Japan. Relaxing her arms on the wooded table he soft purple eyes travel down his body to his baby bump. As he spoke about her being here to only kill him."sadly yes, I have been working with NASA for almost my full lifespan. When they called me to do an important assassination, I was shocked to hear that I was hired to kill one of the strongest and most deadliest creature on earth. My mother used to go to this school to do the same to you, to basically kill you but she was only good at making poisons as like me." She added slowly the female relaxed her lag over her other leaning back on her sit giving the male a short glare." Well, if your pregnant than I can not kill you, until you give birth.. I can not kill you, but that doesn't mean I can't try. In like my mother, I don't follow the rules.. " she said softly showing him that even if he's pregnant she will still try and kill him. Then a change of heart, he did kinda surprised her when she address that if she doesn't change up he would have to send her to an all girl school. Crossing her arms she felt bad for the brat but at the same time she didn't. "Wait also I didn't add that I wasn't interested in you, your okay in my book it's just once again am payed to kill you, and you may be okay in my book but I don't like a lot of the things you have done." She added

Once again akaya didn't give up, durning lunch market whent to the rest room and while out she placed some of miss k sleeping medicine into his drink , causeing him to sleep, as his class mates thought he might have fallen asleep from food coma. But that wasn't the case. When wvery one talked among them selfs akaya pulled her lover into the closest for now and will take him home later, but one of korosensei non human sons found a body which is the now sleeping mark in the closet and scream. "There's a dead body in the closet!" He panicked quickly akaya needed to hide what she used so she grabed the used up glasses of now empty tubs she put them all into nania bag for them to blam her and not her self. Hearing the scream after lunch miss k ran over to see mark knocked out in sleep, as the scientists gave korosensei a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:13 am

"It is, I even took great pain to fly through the stratosphere to keep it cold." he said to her. as she asked for a lick then took a bite from the other side that was untouched she noticed it was sweet she then commented on how it was good then said it was a shame she was not into sweets. He gave a nod and finished the rest of it before answering her question about his daughter "i had a talk with her i told her to stop acting up i know she was attempting to do everything in her power to get me to notice you thinking i could keep you away from the guy she liked i told her you do not like me in that way that your only here to kill me" he said and though he had 3 lives inside him he spoke like he was talking about the end of his life as one would talk about the weather. "i knew someone would come after i made the deal with Karma but I had hoped they would not act while i was pregnant" he said and moved his arms cradling his belly showing her his compromised position. It was often wished a man could go through childbirth and here was the real deal of that wish. when she asked "How is your daughter?" Korosensei gave his version of a shrug "only time will tell but if it continues i may have to transfer her to an all girls school" he replied. He hoped with baseball season arrival they would all be distracted. he doubted it and gave a frustrated sigh as he read the latest volume of K-Fan his manga with the big busted women and his face turned pink once again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:56 am

Akaya was about to speak but with his speed he pulled hwe into the bath room and washed hwr mouth out with soap and water. She quckly spirit out and wined covering hwr mouth as shs feel onnher knees listeninf to her father threat of she doesn't change hs well force her ro move away. Shs bif hwe lip in anger as her face slowly turned black, wantinf to hurt him. Untill it turned white , blue in shook. About hwr father might wns up dieing. That kinda slaped her to open her eyes bit only for a brief moment. After hwe left she couldn't eat as it still rasted like flowers. After her father left she continued to follow mark around.

Now NASA has been quite for almost 20 years. And never sent over one of there men, nor did they have any problems. But they want somthing , there not upset or rather angery about anything. They wish to make a deal of sorts. As karma has done he has made a list of people that no one is allowed to hurr or kill my any means, Korosensei is still on bounty but no childern or any of his students are allowed to be hurt or killed. Korosensei should rethink his lover karma soon any way but now he needed to care for his childern. Durning lunchMiss Kameko change her clothing to something more personal seeing hwe other classic dress for ruined by a little girl.

Durning lunchMiss Kameko walked down the wooden halls as hwe hills made noise a clanking souns knowing shes there. She walked pasted Korosensei eatonf his gello and juat looked at him. Before pullinf out hee lunch from the school lounge.What shw hade for lunch was rather cute, a hamburger helper for her self already cooked and such and ots mostly hhomeade but it was odd seeing a older and smarter nd wiser women like her self eating such child foods. Looking away she heat it up in the microwave and thought od a plan. While she waited shs moght as well get to know the man, as one of the men in NASA told hse about him bwinf a fun guy . Miss Kameko heard the timer for off and removed the top of her plastic container and grabed a fork and desited to sit next to him. Now the next question, what shw ahe talk about? Shs took abit from her dinner and then she hached an idea to start the small talk."um, is that gello really from Italy? If so may I have a lick?" Wha? Where the fixk that question come from? It just sliped out but oh well. Shs pulled up doing so brought hwr breast to bounce , shs lean over and licked the gello from one side doinf so for Korosensei to see her nice breast and hee sexy tounge licking the icecream as of this wasn't here they would habe hade the best french kiss yet. It ended faat as shs sat back down and added."not bad, ita abit sad that am.not into sweats." Shs added opening hed seld abit to the male. Now maybe she should ask about him self."so, hows your daughter? " She asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Korosensei washed her mouth out with soap "we dont talk like that young lady" he growled "and no you wont have him if you dont stop this madness i will seperate you both permently" he replied and she knew he would and could do it. her brothers had been gone all this time he could send her to be with his siter and her siblings until she grew upp a bit. he then tried to clear up her confusion of his words thinking she did not fully understand. "i do like her ayeka she is my ideal type in so many ways but... well it seems she is upset at my actions over the years and has come to elimate me" he pated his daughter on her head "i am not angry about it or that Nasa sent her they been quiet til now maybe something set them off" he said. the bell rang and it was time for lunch he llet ayeka go so she could eat he then returned to the staff room to have his geleto.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Ayaka gave her father a sour look, when he talked about her looking for other men , and that he wasn't into her that way. Her face said other wise still red , in anger as she turned her head to the side when he spoke her eyes did light up abit to hear miss k wasn't into him which got her upset." Really? I thought a whore like her would be right up your alley." She added disrespecting the teacher behind her back. At this point love is blind. And until she hears it for her self she wasn't going to listen to no one but him. "That and am not going to stop.. I will have him as mine, either he likes it or not." She whispered not wanting the class to hear. As with the teacher she grabed a tawle that mark ran off to get her, she smiled kindly to see how nice he was being. But once again this was all an act to get between her lags. And slowly it was working, not as fast as he thinks but slowly As mark licked his lips abit can't wait to fuck her nice and hard. As the class began with out akaya, she rewrite some of the problems on the bord about the right triangle ."now so not forget to use the equation." She added watching the students writ in there math Journal and solveinf the prablem out on paper while korosensei keeped talkin to his daughter as this didn't seem to pass over her head, as instead of going back in class she left the school to take a breather. Miss k has many other plans up her sleeve but at this moment the kids are important to learn there math.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Korosensei had just came back and was beginning to salivate in anticipation of having his geleto when Miss K told him to talk weith his daughter. he sighed and put his geleto away in the fridge for the staff then went to where his daughter stood for her punishment while misss k finished up her lesson he spoke to ayeka "i know what your tring to do & it wont work. you can not force him to like you either he does or he don't but your young you will find someone who will love you for yourself and when you do it will be amazing. don't focus on this one boy he seems as smitten with miss k as i am but miss k is not interested in me, at least not in that way." he said remembering the trouble she must had gone through to set up that trap it was not a bad idea but she needed to do better still he silently commended her for not endangering herself or the other students and only targeted him he wondered if she would follow his advice and try again. He seemed enthusiastic as he looked forward to her next attempt at ending his life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:23 pm

She for close and personal with the octopus. Bitinf hee lip in anger to see he didn't die. NASA was right about his unbelievable speed, and cleaver movments. She stood there not takinf a step back to show weekness nor for closer to show agesive behavior. No she stayed still taking in what thw monster said. Crossing hse arms shs didn't take note of what ths male said. After many years od working with different people never has one person haa called her miss k or dear. Her face whent pink with out her knowing. After Korosensei helped hwe Fix the floor bords, her mind whent else where never has a man, wait no, thing, has evsr told her such words.. maybe, na .. maybe ahe should gice him.a chance? Shs think about that for amoment and whent back to waiting, once the bell rang ot was nos time for class and she thought the rest of math and followed by science once again.

Once that waa over, akaya saw that her plan has failed. With hsr dist tighten she needed a different way to get her away from her man. Marken jr whsnt over to thw door ball field to play with his guy friends, just to clear his mind abit. Aa he played akaya watched him like a school girl madly in love. Her mins blind and blocked of every thinf else but him, and her oan father/teacher can see that hsr decrease over the past week.. from a high 80s to a low 30s . AndMiss Kameko sas this too, shs wanted to speak about it but she didn't even bother aa hwe words didn't even hit her. As the next day rang by, akaya thought of a plan, to her father so hard that he will fuck hwe no matter what.

Over night she placed a bucket of water over the slide door , to make sure onlyMiss Kameko well open, as she is the first teacher od the day. Korosensei through the back door of the class because he came abit late as he was geting snacks. But he came righf om time when the bucket.od water fell on hee body, showing her bra and panties as hwe dress is a soft white, as she needed to wear it because of the heat.Miss Kameko didn't expect this as shs droped her text books on je floor and yelled. Already knowing who this is." Miss no riki! " Once shs yelled the last name shs paused as saw two kids get up being miki and akaya. The lonf black hair female ponited at akaya to sit out side. "Talk with her now!" She yelled at Korosensei already knowing she is his daughter.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Fooled by her words he came a step closer until she said that part about men like him making her sick he avoided being injured or killed from the blast due to his speed and his quick reaction. When the smoke cleared she found herself facing his upset face as it turned from smitten pink to anger red. Now he was not upset she tried to kill him in fact he would have to complement her later on her scheme and waiting until the students were at their PE lesson outside to activate it ensuring they were not harmed. but right now he was not happy at her words when she had told him " Men like you make me sick.. first you fuck women for pleasure, than out of the blue jump to one to another. Makes ms sick.. other than that you seem like fun. Now monsters like you should ens up in hell." Frowning and feigning hurt he defended himself " i am fun." he commented to her words "and i did not just jump from one to the next like i did not care for them. each one i loved not all of them ended up pregnant. my dear miss K." he said shortening her name a bit.

" if you like i can show you. You know i really meant them all no harm and i even did my best to prevent their pregnancy." he said speaking the honest truth he had prevented pregnancy in fact he did it so much Hanna thought she could not even bear young so the next time he had sex with her he helped her become pregnant with their first son they lost years ago. he was silent as he reminisced and mourned the loss. he then returned his gaze to the woman before him. "hate what i did. that is your free right, but do not hate me before you get to know me." he added then left as the students entered to begin their math lesson then came science her class as well so while she taught his children he left to get some more geleto from Italy. before he left her with the children he welcomed her to not give up on killing him & encouraged her to even try again then he was gone.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:51 pm

The hug lasted only seconds and it was a sids hug. His face lighf up like a light bulb, bit pink when sseing her. As shs could put together about how he is. And what she waa tols about him, and gis childern. It kinda sickness hee to hear he hade sex and hade childern with many girls and endes up havinf childern with many lf his male students. She kinda needed him to come closer for hee to fet a good shot at him. Before class even started ahs places boams under the dloor bords and set a specific time to whwn ir would blow up. If that didnt work her plan b was in her bra between her breast beinf hee small pocket knife. As he draw closed into her rang. Her words brought him to halt, but she needed him to come closer. " .." she sisnt say a word. As she was wasting time. The cleaver scientist looked around for a second to see what else she can say to beinf him close but nothing worked as hs wanted hee to anwer his question. Shs huffed lightly as hee eyes looked at the clock on the wall, showing she has a few minutes left." It's nothing.. sadly my ears are not thw bestplease so come closer." She added takinf a step back of fhs ranf of the blast, it would not kill her. It was steonf enough to blast thw floor bords and spill out all the ant BBS at him. But it well not hurr her.

As her eyes glued on the clock on the wall ignore his words for a second before she roled hee eyes to thw aide fixing hee glasses." Men like you make me sick.. first you fuck women for pleasure, than out of the blue jump to one to another. Makes ms sick.. other than that you seem like fun. Now monsters like you should ens up in hell." She chuckled lightly telling him a foreshadowing aa fhs boam whent off. The flooe bords beakinf from tje blast, she covered hee face from the debri . Onxe the smoke cleared hed eyes widen to see it didnt kill the beast but rather for him upset. Not from trying o kill him but from what she said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Korosensei nodded 'yes I am." he replied grinning at her. of course he always was grinning but this was he actual happy expression he seemed to show. His face so pink when she suddenly hugged him it glowed something no one seen since Miss Angle. not that any of these children besides hope would know her let alone the new teacher "um may i be of assistance" he asked sounding a bit nervous but also pleased. he was pleased she knew his name though he was sure they never met. He was impressed by her knowledge and gave a light nod to her quantification then tilted his head at the sound of hate in her voice as she said  " NASA talked and explore more about how you are, and who you are." He stopped comming closer to her and asked "something wrong about that?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:22 am

Once that class ended it was now his turn. Akaya week spots is reading, and physical education. As for mark he's is rather different. As his main week spots is Japanese language, and fine arts. Other than that the resr of the class got an idea of how there new teacherMiss Kameko works. First off mark was rather paying close enough to her lesson in more ways than one ,but akaya face still keeped that yellow color with green stripes. With her father's mile to add to the creepy.

While her father thoght them he did ask what she was up too but ahs just ignored the question and counties to do her work. But once tit was time for PE Miss Kameko, with hee arms crossed under her chest and finished her grading . Shs also cleaned her classes and cleaned the bord down . And rewrite her lesson for next class, wich is math. Her lesson well be about equivalent equations , square root, and the formula for calculating and solving for a right, acute, and obtuse angles. Which is known as A2 +b2=c2. She got he bord ready for next class as hw put her things away ahw hard a voice.

Puting hee text book on the table ,but in her bra and holds a sharp pocket knife jist incase somthinf goes wrong. The door open ans here he is, the first aheent this thing. Hwr eyes travel up and down his body, she needed to kill him to get the money she needed , but what many killers say before sticking is ' the lonf you wait, the better the outcome. The female saw hia pink face and disnt really know what he waa thinking or what that face ment but by hia face and eyea lookinf down at her breast ahe for an idea."good afternoon I believe we habsnt ment my name is Miss Kameko, I have a 7 years of working in the field of medical science, and 5 years of experience as a teacher. " She added. Once done she then turned to tje window watching the kids run around and being thought by the still around or teacher. "You must be Korosensei... " then her coixe sounded abit deep with hate." NASA talked and explore more about how you are and who you are." She addes turning jer heas slightly twords twords her new home room teacher she will be working with.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:49 am

ooc: koro still teaches math but she will teach more math through science; since her mom worked with potions and poisons and eventually became a scientist.)

Koro-sensei entered and saw she was hard at work teaching science. She was not doing half bad either he mused. he gave his daughter a glance he suspected from her face that she was up to something but did not know what he looked to the boy she had a crush on and he was paying close attention in class for a change but he more watched Miss Kameko's breasts and ass and he noticed her body was just the way he liked his women and his face turned his famous smitten pink his eyes blinking as he watched enraptured in her body and the lesson She finished up the science lesson on volcanoes and had everyone homework be to make a diorama of anything they learned in her short lessons her first lesson was about clouds and how they were made  her second lesson was  about what stuff made what like one hydrogen and 2 oxygen atoms together make water. her third lesson was the periodic table and the final lesson of the day was how volcanoes erupt and how earthquakes happened. her second piece of homework for the class was everyone was to build a hovercraft you can ride on and they were each supposed to make their own.

When class ended she left the room to go on break and koro-sensei took over for math and literature he also used his duplicates to catch them up in subjects they were behind and helped those who did not understand the lesson from Miss Kameko.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:29 pm

While Nani made love to her beloved brother. Akaya hade alone time with hee new teacher. Love can make a person go crazy. As she keeped her pin to tje wall infull rage. She didnt belive her , well the first part about him coming to her is true as she was tjw one that saw it . But it got the tounf lady so pissed off she keeped hee grip tighten on tje women's hands feeling hee naked body on hers. After she better explain that shes the new home room teacher removing hwe hands from hers and layed then on each side of hwe body. Ahs backed away slightly, she needed to calm down.. I need to clam down.. she'll get whata coming to her id ahe even thinks about goinf near my man! But the hug the older women gave her open her eyes slightly, in a light gasp. In that second she felt her mother's body close to hwes in a loving tight hug. Akaya keeped hee arms hanged low to not show any type of forgiveness. Once she turned to get dressed akaya pulled out her phone amd hatched up a plan to keep hwr man safe. By telling her father that there is a new teacher, and quckly too a picture of her when changeing . Showing her curves hee body, even hee nice over sized breast.

Akaya smirked knowing hee plan will work and that he can ne with her for ever. Love fot her blind and deaf. Shs isn't care ,and ahe knows well how hwe dather is when it comes to hot women. Aa plan the next day. He well find a wonderfull surprised to see a new teacher, covering him.for math and English.

Trhe next day he xame into the class abit exsited to see her and how well she teaches. And this was when his two sons now in class learning from this new teacher. As ahe has written on the bord Miss Kameko , as akaya sat in the back with a smile on her face , a yellow color with green stripes shows whata shes up too, and hee father can clearly see that.. he doesn't know what she's up too but at this hia eyes are on the new teacher .. ((I'll play as hwe next ost after your done.))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Korosensei did not stop his caressing her body the one boy saw them about to make love and ran off to prevent his twin discover their parents in the act of giving them both another sibling. Even though he had nothing to eat since he arrived he now took care to sample his sister's body being gentle with her knowing she had any children to care for in miss angle's place. hearing he name made reminisce silently out of her memory and how helpful she had been while she was alive as he remembered the good times he had during class he missed her but did not let that melancholy feeling prevent him from
his task of pleasuring the woman under him. he thrust hard into her using sex as an outlet to his feelings

she began to change thinking perhaps she might be wrong about him when she was forcibly pulled out of the stall and pinned to the wall by ayeka who seemed pissed. "i did not go near him if you was watching he approach me" she remarked "i saw your glare and asked him if you was his girlfriend he told me no so i cant stop him from ignoring you nor can i prevent him from coming to me it will be needed after all since i am going to become your new teacher" she said she was going to save the announcement but ayeka needed to calm down and maybe hearing the news early might help with that "as his teacher no matter if he is perverted or not or how i feel i need to be neutral and give him my wisdom he seems to want me i can tell since we met nd he first flirted that he was interested in me i don't think seeing me in my suit helped but the water did feel good and i thank you for taking me there and letting me join you" she then said"you seem to get mad pretty fast maybe i can help you calm down" she said and held ayeka to her letting the young girl feel her more womanly curves it felt like being hugged by her mother, Hanna. only when ayeka release her did she move to finish dressing unaware the child had a new plan since her father liked the type of woman in front of her all she had to do was get her dad to meed miss bitch and then let him fall hard for her her dad would keep the new teacher busy after that freeing the man she had a crush on to be open for her attention and it would be then she would strike and tell him her feelings unaware he hated her and did not want anything to do with her but being in love made her blind and a bit deaf to that until she heard it from him she would not believe it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Mark smirked softly abit glad his plan waa working. Hswaved his hans side to aide telling her that he waned only hsr. And that she should forget about her. As he followed hsr into ths school hw stoped once they reach there stop. He wanted to keep this bond between them , and keep it growing bur sadly that wasnt happening. Once shw left his smirk disapired and he showed tjat cruleglare he always has. Walking away from the fiels rest room he put his hands in his pockets and walked into the boys rest room to jack off his hard on. Akaya followed the two and with hsr red face the female marched into thegirls locked room. From there shs open the stall Miss Kameko was at and pulled hwe naked body out with hee stong arms." Stay away from him!" She called out pining hwe naked body to fhe cold wall. Hwr face showed anger and frustration. Shw loved mark, and only wanted him to be with her only. With hee hands pin up ovee hwe head and hwr face close to hers shs gave hsr that stare down. Akaya saw her larg breast and hips which got hee even more mad. As she knows mark is a man and by hee body type no wonder mark was hwad over hills for her. Which gor akaya to tighten hwe grip on the women..

Meanwhile theboys whwnt off to play in the snow, while Nani layed hwe naked body on thw bwd feelinf his mamy tentacles on hed body. As it was true he did miss her tentacles , shw also missed them." Yes I can see why.. but.. am glad yoir here.. with me.. andd sadly I can't with you, I have to sray and help thw childern of yours , am taking over miss angles job... " she whispered feelinf his hands touch up hee body, shs gasped lightly slowly openinf her lags for him. wraping her arms around hia nexk and pulling him into a deep kiss they frgot how the base layout works is one part of the base is stickinf out making look like a old house in the middle od no where. Buffar from it is a glass door that one of the fwins jumped down from. In her room is a window basicly to look out foe any one from the far. The window wasn't covered and ons of hw twins saw his mother naked and hia dad touching her body. Hia face turned pink and ran off telling his brothed not to run that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next