Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Assasination Classroom - Mature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:21 pm

"I never said it would be easy" Koro-sensei replied. not long after that Maaya left after he helped her to relax. He watched her go then returned to his desk and fanned himself to get relief from the heat. He looked up as the door was closed and gucchii stood there again and said two new reasons for coming back to see him, but they seemed a bit of an excuse. However Koro-sensei first addressed her apology of coming so late. "It is fine, you can come here to me anytime." He replied then addressed of the reasons she was sent back here to his office. "If you was not in the right uniform, you would been sent back right away. As far as making a mess, I think Miss Angle would just had you clean it up instead of sending you back to me." Koro replied and leaned forward his arms on his desk. " Gucchi, you know you can talk to me about anything." He said. "Will you tell me what is really bothering you?" He asked then waited for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7680
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Maaya looked twords the large yellow teacher with her green eyes, yes she felt his touch , yes she understood what he meant but it's not going to be easy to regain the feeling she once lost long time ago. Laying out a soft sigh she nodes lightly still having the black expression running across her face "thanks, I'll try but it won't be easy" she relaxed her shoulders and moved them abit for her to understand what he meant by relaxe . She nodded and soon left the room. One more class period before he goes to lunch and takes over the last of the 4 classes being :art,math,science, and basic English. One last student came through that door being no other then giichi the girl that came before because of her messy blue hair, wich is now nicely cut" hi sensei , sorry for being here in the last class period before ya start" she added with slightly closed eyes or very bushy eyelashes. Flossing the door behind her she took a set on the wooden chair and looked up at him " sir, sorry am here but I asedently , made a mess so she got upset with me , so ya that and I'm not wearing the right uniform" she added tutoring her head to the side cutly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Koro thought on this true slapstick was comical but actually getting hurt he did not see how she found it funny unless it happened like with bulling sometimes those around the bully laughs when they trip someone so the bully considered them alies or laughed in fear of the bully or laughed nervously few found true pain laughable or pleasurable and he was concerned cause those like maaya often became cutters just to feel something, anything, even if it was pain. he stopped her instantly blocking her exit "I am not giving up on you Maaya but unlike the others i wont make you feel it, It should come naturally" he said laying his hands on her shoulder "some problems can not be fixed I will admit this one is hard but i thin you are forcing yourself" he said rubbing her shoulders "relax and let the feeling come when they come" he replied He doubted she could feel anything from his touch but he thought she at least felt touch or she would not had turned to the womanizer when he touched her she felt the boys touch but did not feel anything from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Now the office was just maaya abachi and her teachwr koro sensei. Sachihiro was right it did smell like chocolate, which she didnt mind all to much. Once korosenis asked the question, maaya relaxed her arm on the office desk thinking for a moment" am guessing ibwas 5, I laughed pritty hard when someone got them self hurt," she added then sigh softly " but sadly, I tryed that and so far nothing. Hell even watching funny idiots on tv makes every one aroubd me laugh.. except for me" she finished as her soft grean eyes look into his as she layed back on the wooden chair" I don't feel pain followed by sex, same goes with laugher. So thanks for trying to help but fixing my prablem is to hsrd for the likes of you, many people have tryed to make me feel somthing vut so far ... but nothing worked, so I gave up like every ond in this class has" she got to her feet and waved her hand about to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:24 pm

after the boy left, koro-senei could not help to hide a chuckle at his remark of the place smelling like chocolate. It was his fault. Koro had brought some of the cake Hanna made last night to school to enjoy at lunch. he then returned his attention to Maaya "well I do not really know what I can say about that, but I am here to help in any way possible. So why don't you tell me everything you have tried, and tell me when the last time you honestly had a good humorous laugh not one out of amusement, but one straight from the soul that was truly funny"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Sachihiro pouted as he tryed to do the test evsn though alot of the questions he didn't seem to know fully, once korosenis told him if he keeped his promise he could go, sachihiro jumped up om his sit and noded "yes I promise, as long as I leave this place, smells like chocolate in here, which sickness me " he added as sachihiro was that type of guy that didnt like to eat sweats. After making his promise and finishing his quize he waved good bye and left the room back to his class. Now maaya abachi, and the large yellow male was alone in the office room." I guess so.. that's to bad I tryed other things to make my self laugh.. and nothing has worked.. Ii feel nothing, when I touch my body its the same thing, I felt nothing." She added looking stright into the small white ryes of korosenis
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:23 pm

Koro-sensei nodded but he still didn't understand how making someone angry was funny, In fact he doubted she did find it funny and only laughed cause the first few times amused her and now it was getting dull. "well I don't think you find it amusing anymore I doubt you laughed cause of humor more like it amused you but now it has become boring" He replied as he sat in the chair behind the desk then glanced to the boy who though hated to be told what to do, still earnestly worked hard on his test. He mulled over this and said "Wannabi Sachino if you can promise to keep your hands to yourself for the remainder of the day I will let you return to class after you finish this test." it seemed Maaya needed assistance but he would keep an eye on the womanizer....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Maaya blinked a few times before titleing her head to the side " I thought ir would, but sadly it didnt work," she paused and looked at his face expreson, then at the out fit he was wearing. She foot a set on the chair he nicely placed behind her crossing her lag over heer left as she keep the same blank look" so ya.. I haven't felt any type of emotion in a very long time, am guessing every since I was 5 I have always keeped this face." She honestly added.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:38 am

Sensei ignored the comment of sachiro for now.... He listened to Maaya while he continued to tutor the boy with the clone. he said nothing for a long time but at the end his face changed to be Yellow with Green Stripes. Now usually this referred to when his mood was mockery. He saw her raise an eyebrow yet said nothing a moment appearing to be in thought. He then pulled up a chair behind her "how would getting miss angle upset make you laugh?" he finally asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:20 am

Sachihiro fave the taller yellow male a glare before giving up and following his orders "ass hole" he mummbles. As he watched and lessons to his cloun.he was now talking with maaya,she noded lightly "thank you I appreciat that."she said calmly, affected a few minutes she sigh softly". Waving hsr hand to the side " I cursed her out, she was explaing about amarican history , then I asked her a question , she anwered it correctly, but a part of me wanted to see her upset so I cursed her out , and I got her pissed off, but sadly it didnt made me laugh , so I ended up here" she placed her hand reasting on her knee, as her head teasted on her hand "to bad.. I would enjoy a laugh" she added sounding alittle depressed. Still having the same yellow smile across his face, then soon turned into a yellow face with grean strips as shd raised her eye brow.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Koro nodded to her "Alright Maaya thanks for clearing that up from now on after i find out who the other maaya is i will call you maaya and her MJ if that will help the confusion in your names" he suggested. he then turned his own glare to the boy "well if you do not do as i say then i will have to call your parents as well as stay with you while i give you some of my 'special' attention. he then handed the boy his test paper and listened to Maaya while his clone tutored sachihiro on the test. "no" sensei said "no procratation here" his clone said to sachihiro he then turned his attention to maaya "I did not say you did not tell the truth no worries maaya now tell me the reasons one by one of why you was sent here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:35 pm

The both was now moved apart, oddly maaya didnt care as she just crossed her lags and looked to the side with the same expression. As with sachihiro he removed the yellow tentacles from his forhead " no can do am not staying here.. you good for nothing pile of s-" he was cut off by maaya when she gave him a deathly glare. Then hdr expression when back to normale. Turning back to korosenis" am the second maaya. There are two maayas in the class room me and maaya jones. Please don't get are names mixed up , well na I don't care." She added . They sat there for a moment just looking over korosenis as he gave the black hair male his paper" dammit.." he added looking for a pen to writ on it. Maaya just sat there as she crossed her arms" Korosensei before am taken back to class, I was not joking when I said I don't feel any thinf, I really dont." She was telling the truth she felt no emotion, no pain, nothing, as she just sat there while sachihiro worked on his paper which he didnt wanted to do" can I dk this later? " He asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Koro-sensei was still a sucker for sweets which was why he ate it she thanked him and he waved her off. he then turned to akio and said "well do you not have one?" he asked. he got Akio a spare then said "you get your phone when miss angle leaves and after i remove the photos you took" Koro then responded to the nickname "how rude, I'll have you know i was born and raised on earth!" After takio left, he wiped his head. Finally he dealt with Wannabi "I am going to tell you what to do true you have a life though not a very good one, as for your quiz you will have it here" he said then Maaya walked in he knew it was one of the two but he didn't remember which yet... after she told wannabi she still felt nothing with his arm around her Koro-sensei separated them

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Giichi let him fix her soft blue hair , as her hair was like this because of all the kids she take care of , as she has a family of 7 her being the oldest. Her eyes open slightly as they closed back up as she was born with this trate" thank ya korosenis" she bowed then left the room as she was abit shoked he ate the sticky Candy's . As with aiko he sigh softly before he left he asked " when can I get my phone back? Also am hdre because of uniform stuff" he said in a calm voice as he wasnt wearing his school uniform instead a large shirt with one side black and the other side white. Once that prablem was fixed he waved his hands twords his teacher " later perverted alien" he nicked name him. Lastly was sachihiro Watanabe was ths only guy in the room as he gave him a dark stare" am sorry but you can not tell me what to do, also you can not just have me here all day, what about my quize?and i have a lkfe you know other than you ." He snaped back , seconds later a women entered the office being a long hair women with black eye liner under her eyes ,being no other then maaya abachi. She walked into the room and pop a set next to sachihiro and no time he wraped an arm around her, as she didnt seem to care." Am here for many to many reasons, first, I feel nothing, so I cursed her out fully, calling the thjnfs she is, " she said in a soft calm voice almost like she care. "Sir, does she have to be are teacher? " She paused and look at rhe male with his arm around her shoulders givjng him a black expression, slowly moving her fingdr to ponit twords the male " I still dont feel any thing.. am not svsn kidding "
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:29 pm

First Korosensei took care of Giichi mess of a hair like he did with the other kid He still could not stand messy hair. He removed all the candy and ate them. he also confiscated all their phones and the panty shots as he answered them "you are here becuse of breaking my rules" he replied "giichi, for messy hair" he said when he was done a circle surrounds his features and told her she now passed inspection once she was cleaned up and her eyes were able to open again he sent giichi back to class.

"akio takigawa phone and pictures confiscated" he then sent him back to class leaving him alone with the womanizer "and your punishment will be a one on one class with me all 8 subjects for the next term and i forbid you from going near anymore women" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Alot of the class was slowly lossing there mind by the rules after rules she was givjng the full class, of 20 kids , it didn't take long for 3 of his students to be in the office one being giichi Honda , akio takigawa and lastly sachihiro Watanabe. Two of them were sent over because of taking pictures of hsr while he was walking around and manged to get a pantie shot . As with giichi she was in there because she feel asleep almost 9 times just on the fkrst chapter. It was now second period and this class she was in was history. She made sure to go slow for the class to under stand jt .

While in the office there they saw korosenis in the counsel ofice layinf back dress like a cop the three students raised an eye brow , giichi hair was in a large knot mess as there was small pieces of candy in her hair as her eyes are closed up it looked like she couldn't see but she could see just fine.Sachihiro with short black hair and a creepy expression look, the same guy that tryed to ask out Hanna as hes mainly known as a womanizer. Lastly akio takigawa as he was in this place fkr mang reasons one is for not wearing the right uniform, and two fkr taking panites shots and three for curseing her out. They sat there looking at his odd get up , giichi has to say it " am sorry, but why are we even here? " She addedd. Yes he is known for following rukes but she did say innher class not his own class so hes not braking any rules .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Koro-sensei did not read them, but he did distribute them. she then snapped the desk in half shocking th students. "fiesty" Koro muttered then went and sat outside and listened as she pointed out her hundred rules "this will take a while" he remarked as her voice listed the rules. Koro remembered again when she entered and how busty she was he turned pink again and rubbed his face a bit while her voice droned in the background.

(ooc: i doubt he will be the cop in her presence since it would break her first rule of no gum)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Mia angle is what people call her by , she pulled a long paper from between her breast as she read it , she didn't seem to care about a much of eyes landing on her body at one point she can see korosensei face turning completely pink from the sight of her . As she walked her breast bounced slightly up and down . As the guys say there in a daze she grabbed a ruler and slammed it agent the desk braking it in half ." Cal me miss angle , I have been working as a teacher for the past 7 years and have been working side by side with the government for over 10 years " she got back I fount of the class and wrot down all 100 chapters "under your desk there will be a English book " turn to pag one , that and as for my rules , am guessing korosensei as already read them " she paused and stood up straight ."rule number one out of 100 no chewing gun in my class! If I see any gum chewing, and such I will tell you to spit it on and throw it away! And if I see any one chew gum and I find some under the same desk you were siting in I will force you to clean the full class room ! Rule number 2 , no taking pictures of my body while I teach" she yelled walking twords a man and pulling his phone away from his hand as it was no other then tetsu. Miss angle took a deep breath and cracked her knuckles "rule number 3 no sleeping in class, rule number 4 your uniform better be fixed up before class or I will force you to fix it up out side of class!" She then passed and looked over twords korosensei " do ya mind taking copy's of these pages and giving them to each student " she said in a soft tone then she sigh one last time before starting class" there are 8 classes right? Well korosensei will no longer take up all 8 instead he will only be taking up 4 and he will also be your counselor only for two class periods just invade you need someone to talk to , why have one you ask? " the female sat on one of the students desk as rei got a good look at her body as she sat on his desk "sadly last year a student lost his mind and since he had no one else to talk to sadly he ended up taking his and other kids life's so for safely the school desited to have a counselor to talk with one of you not all the time but time to time " she stood to her feet and walked at the frount of the class . Starting her lesson

((Lol I want korosensei to dress as a cop like he did in the anime when students either have to go to his office or go there to talk XD ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Koro took the clipboard and gave her a ligh t nod glancing to her breasts a bit pertedly yhen as she said rules he shook his head to clear his thoughts of her body writhing..... Koro-sensei realized her name fit her body.

"Rules? well, I will gladly look them over." Koro-sensei replied allowing her take over the first class since it was english leaving her alone with 28 students and most of them were horny males who stared at her one whistled low "nice one teach so are there any extra curriculum to your classes?" he asked as he stared at her seeing how she handled the yellow octo-guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Her mind and body needed to rest from the high orgasm , laying her head onto his body she took a few heavy breaths , she felt his heavy load inter her high hole , oh god it felt warm. Her body was to tired of what happen next as all she remembered was "rest Hanna" her eyes closed and she was out like a light in deep sleep.
The next day in class they manged to fix up the windows and part of the wall, before Korosensei began class a women with large glasses and a nicely shaped body walked into the room , being the same women that came the other time to inform the teacher about the 8 none coming students "good morning Korosensei , my name is miss angle and I will be taking up some of your classes, it's abit unfair to have Korosensei , work on all 8 classes, " she walked down the row of kids and smirked " I will be teacheing , advice English, us history , Japanese history . " she stopped and turned twords the large male " now that would mean I will take up on 4 of your classes ,so that would mean you will have 4 classes of rest or to just lay back " she added in a tight clean business suit she pulled out a paper and chuckled "my class is next door, don't worry, I have many to many rules you much follow" she smirked evilly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

He smiled to her satisfied face his hard skin taking all her nails without a dent hell if he could withstand a bomb then her nails was the least of their worry. He enveloped her body in the remainder his arms that were not inside her. As she released her orgasm, he thrust deep to reach and fill her core giving her his enhanced seed shooting his entire load this time into her uncaring anymore if she became pregnant in fact it was almost he had demanded it. Though he knew he did nt need to get her with child to give her surreal pleasures, after all he had proven he could as he did that to her this night. "Rest Hanna. We got to return to class again in the morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

It was slow at first then it befain to get much crazier, her body heating up as four of his many tentacles enter her tight hole in and out quckly then added with the god knows what , how many he put in her tight hole. Hanna didnt know as her eyes roled back as with hsr head as she keeped hisfting her hips, she was no longer on earth now shd understood what hs ment, droll begain to leak from the side of her lips as she moan, what got her over the edge was when once of his smaller tentacles entered a place she didnt even know she could feel, untill now , gripingnhis yellow fleash with her both hands as her nails begain to enter his fleash enjoying to muchbof this, she felt like she wasnt on this world any more , this felt like she was in heaven she begain to moan in a highdr pitch as her walls tighten around his tentacles and his larger shaft, as she came hard. Hdr body shivering from the high orgasim, and from how good the sex felt ."ahhh!kor...o korosenis!" She gasped lossing air as she lean her body back on his yellow body as he could feel the heat off her soft pale skin " eh.. how.. wow.. how?" She wanted to ask how did he do somthing hat amazing. She couldn't keep her eyes open as she slosly brought her body back up wraping her arms around him once more still feeling his shaft jnside her "mmm.. soo good.. wow.. now I know you mean!" She said softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Koro-sensei slit his eyes in pleasure as she slid him back into her hole where she desired him most. She began to move and his tentacled arms wrapped around her but continued to let her set the pace. He then inserted two tentacles into her ass and began to thrust in time to her up and down motion on his shaft. he then slid in a third then a fourth. Forcing his eyes open to watch her while her large breast bounced in front of him He wickedly envelped then next and sent the rest of his tentacles into her joining his cock as he rubbed the walls of her passage with ten, one or to constantly hitting her G-spot in the process. Smirking he then sent 5 of them deeper and added more filling her completely as she cried out "Ahh yess! Koro sensei!" her words driving him deeper rubbing her womb. This made her groan "Ah.ah" as he hit all her pleasure centers. He then did even more as he sent a couple of his tentacles into each of her Fallopian tubes leading to her overies, letting her feel what he meant by the sky was the limit knowing the sensation would send her to heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 am

She smiled and chuckled lightly from his words "that's good to know " she said softly blushing like always she watched him remove his human discize infrount of hsr as with his black clothing. Hanna was lost in thought thinking of what he ment when he said about the sky is the limit , Hanna would love to have his large cock deep inside hdr wet women hood again, a gasp left her lips feeling one of his many tentacles inside her other smaller hole, biting her lips hard she grabed his yellow skin and got ontop of the man she loved. Looking down she slowly entered his pulseing member into her tight hole like before as she begain to shift hsr hips moaning from the feeling of his member deep inside her, as sith the tentacles moving in and out of her ass. Breathing heavly lost in though her large breast bounceing up and dosn infrountnof his face while she ride him. "Ahh yess! Koro sensei!" She yelled moaning over and over his name as she enjoy there hot heavyvsex " ah.. ah.." she lean her body back while she ride him as she feel more kf his tentacles rube up and down his body
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

He shook his head, his tentacle turning to his duel fingered hand his other holding her against him "trust me the last thing you do would be creeping me out with that talk" he said placing her hand near her thigh where he was hard for her and his cock tip pressed hard against her cute ass. "as for what to do, the sky is the limit" he told her he enjoyed this; their talks her cooking even their intimate time together. he removed the costume he wore while in public letting her see his true form the one she accepted from day one then using two other tentacles he speed her ass allowing him inside her there he continued holding her helping her to take him as deep as he could go. her ass now rested against his testicals as he leaned back a bit letting her take control and show him what brought her the most pleasure letting her move on him and show him what she needed tonight and every night they had together after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next