Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From present to past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 am

"and i did" he remarked simply "but that does not mean you have her... it appears that even with her heart it seems she prefers it here with kanna i created them not far apart and they are usually together don't ask me young inu if it was me i would ask her that is if she can even have the knowledge of why she returned to answer you" naraku replied fully aware of kagura's condition and seemed aloof about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:41 pm

He watched her to see what she might do as Nakaru then sensed his presence he probably knew he fallow kagura but he can't be to sure he feels himself be brought to Nakaru by a puppet "what gives you said you give me kagura heart so she back "he says as he sees Nakaru smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:49 pm

It was possible this could be a trap. he knew this, just as he knew it was possibly true that everything could had all been a plot from the start. that naraku could had convinced kagura and the pup that he gave her back her heart. he done it before now would be little different and even easier if he chose it and in doing so making the young pup a pawn in his plan to regain the jewel. yes all of this was a possible scenario and he was unsure if he was right or wrong. as he silently followed the woman who he loved Kagura however flew past naraku and the miasma and went to kanna her 'sister' and comrade. inugenki watched as she remembered the girl and then he remembered his words to kagura. "I can't force you to remember what we have can I? but I won't give up. I love you too much to give up. kagura if you remember anything even if it's something bad, please give me hope I have you back my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:08 pm

He kept fallowing her as he sense a very powerful miasma was this Nakaru and why would kagura return she had her heart why did she return he desides to see what will happen as he fallow but not to close so he wouldn't be sensed what was she doing he needs to know then he thinks did she use him to get Nakaru that jewel was this all apart of a plan was he just some pawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:46 pm

the both fell asleep that night. when morning came she was gone but he knew since she was a full demon she was able to take care of herself but he followed her sent just to see what she was up to and when he found her flying away on her feather he seemed both happy and sad she remembered enough to know who and what she was it was a good sign but it did not tell him where she headed he soon found out the answer as narakus castle came into view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:13 pm

"I can't force you to remember what we have can I but I won't give up I love you too much to give up kagura if you remember anything even if it's something bad please give me hope I have you back my love" he places a soft kiss on her forehead as his sword glows faintly using it's magic to repair the sweet memories she had lost up until her death "he then lets go of her as he goes to bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 pm

kagura went with the inu and did everyhing he asked that night alone in their cave she did not seem much better his hand landed on her flat belly

(you are slipping....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:42 pm

He smiles and takes kagura to do everything they did together before she lost her memory soon it was night and he hleps kagura home before he kisses her goodnight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Kagura blushed again and moved away shy and unsure about what was happening, mean while sakura came towards then part of her was happy but she saw how much he was hurt "genki how win woman lose it maybe if you show her things she used to do maybe memory will return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:01 pm

"Don't you remember we are mates "he says to her a little confused does she have amnesia "please I lost you once I can't lose you again "he says as he hugs her close as sakura sees what is happening Inugenki gives kagura the most heart filled kiss he can to try and jog her memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Sess gave a nod to his mate. "yes i did not even know he had it did you give it to him love?" he asked her. the daiyoukai was not sure what myoga meant, but something in the air told all of them that the boy may had made a very grave mistake.

the flea shrugged he never knew love but he let him go it was his choice after all. All yoga could do was give him a warning. kagura nodded rubbing her head a bit then said "who are you?" she had her heart it seemed but the process it appeared made her lose something else; her memory

(good job)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:11 pm

"Yes I do realize but wouldn't you do the same?"he says while leaving with kagura "I'm so glad to have you back "he says and kisses her softly as both Inuyasha and seshomaru found out what he did Izuru was the first to speak "so inugenki chose kagura over the jewel "she says then inugenki tells kagura "I gave him the jewel so he would give me your heart to bring you back "he says holding her close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

The flea floated down from the slap and landed in Inugenki's hand. a moment later and with a pop myoga returned to normal as he was placed on the shoulder the shikon jewel had been. "you do relize the concequences of your actions do you not young master inugengi?" he asked him. while they both witnessed kagura's revival and return to the place she had died moments before.

(ooc: much better.... keep it up. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 am

Inugenki steps back and waits to see if kagura will return to he he bit his lower lip wondering if he did the right thing then he feels something bite his neck he slaps then see it was his granduncle Inuyasha flea firend myoga "sorry didn't know it was you the he feels his granduncle place a hand on his shoulder where he dug out the jewel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:42 am

one her heart was inside her body sess told his son to stand back although the power of the tensega would not harm anyone the sword was still sharp

(naw you just got confused maybe you put naraku when you meant to put miroku the two are almost the same it gets confusing after a while do not feel bad i had about the same problem in threads with howling moon when him and i posted like you he was a fan of the one line roleplay but one line is hard to reply to i am not mad but please do 3 sentaces per post if you can thanks )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:43 pm

(Omg I'm so sorry I'm such a dingus "

Inugenki does as instructed and push kagura heart back into her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:29 pm

sess nodded and told him to press the heart into her body

(that is your fault... you called him naraku's son, but i fixed it and my other posts)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:53 pm

(Uh inugenki is nala and miroku son?)

Inugenki quickly goes to his grandfather seshomaru with kagura heart asking "can she be saved "he says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:47 pm

narku caughtt the tainted jewel then released kagura's heart "done"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:43 pm

He used his claws to dig into his skin and yells in pain to take the jewel out and tosses it to him "now realese kagura from your plans "he says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:31 pm

naraku sighed and concentrated  to reasmble the heart usully once distryoyed it would be impossible to bring her back but he created kagura an the heart still existed if it turned to dust there would be nothing he coud do. once he reanimated her heart he sid "it is done she will live again but under my thumb until the jewl is in my hands" he said to his sone pointing to the jewel in his shoulder

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:24 pm

"What jewel?"he asked he clearly didn't know about 
"Ok but before I give you the jewel you bring kagura back and realise her from your grasp "he says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:04 pm

his father snorted "you are no hanyou your  mother blood makes you more demon or did you not know that the demon blood is stronger?" he said gesturing to the sword "that is why you change to both you don't have enough human in you to be a pure hanyou but because a human is your father you don't have enough to be pure demon either" he said "how about we trade boy the heart for the jewel you carry." naraku replied knowing his anguish of losing his beloved severely tainted the jewel

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:52 pm

"I'm not full demon my mother is nala a dog demon my father is Miroku so I'm a hanyou  and you killed the one I loved so Nakaru we can do this the essay way where you give me kagura heart or I die trying getting it from you unknown to him the shikon jeawl was embedded in his shoulder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:42 pm

naraku chucled "that the best you got boy i already knew that heard that line in many battles" he replied then extended his hand holding the crushed heart belonging to kagura "one more and it will turn to dust then she is gone for good" he said "im tired of being a hanyou tired of the restrictions of the human heart within me i want to be like you boy full demon" he replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    

Back to top Go down

From present to past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next