Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From present to past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:38 am

Sesshoumaru frowns at this news and Izuru's words not liking it one bit that the well changed both women "so what do we do now?" inuyasha asked them but like him no one knew the answer "I guess we are stuck like this" Kagome said with a soft sigh. "I'll destroy it then it might turn you both back" Sesshoumaru said and it took a lot of pleading for him to change his mind she knew she could never return home not with ears and a tail if it was just the ears she could hide them under a hat like she did with Inuyasha but with her also having the tail well that made things trickier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:12 am

Izuru went to investigate but when she got there she shrieks as her body changes from hanyou to a full blown demon she she quickly tells seshomaru what had happened and that mabye the magic that turnd kagomae was waiting for her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 am

To return to her own time Kagome also used the well  she stayed a while but eventually had to go home or her family would worry. She jumped in unaware of the new magic or the change it would cause on her body when she returned to the past she collapsed outside the well  and inuyasha carried her back to heir home in this time. When she awoke she had changed. "are you alright Kagome?" Inuyasha asked concerned. Kagome blinked awake and nodded "I'm alright" she said but wondered why her beloved was staring at her so intensely

<-- (Kagome's new hanyou form)

Sess told them how she just bumped into him one day. he never told them of her incredible tale of coming through the well he did not want them to know about it. While the young children played outside he went in the hut to see why his brother had not greeted him. He was stunned by what awaited him and he looked at his brother "what happened?' he asked. inuyasha only replied that he did not know. Little did Sess know that the same well that changed Kagome beckoned Izuru near it it then used its remaining magic on her once she was close enough and changed her as well.  

<-- (Izuru's new demon form)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:37 am

"Daddy how did you and mommy meet"Kalika asks while on thier trip over to thier aunt and uncle house 

Meanwhile at the well the magic in it desided that Izuru will become full dog demon but had to lure the woman to the well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

"alright" the daiyoukai replied and gave them all a ride this time to visit kagome making sure to include rin and jaken on this journey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:58 am

"Seshomaru I want to visit with kagomae "Izuru asked kissing his forehead as the twins get excited about seeing thier aunt and uncle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:58 am

Sess blushed "yes... " he told her as he caressed her growing belly.

kagome wondered what inuyasha would say when she told him she was having his child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:55 am

"You want a big family don't you" she asked she was pregnant with a litter quints to be honest but as for kagomae she was having a baby girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:28 am

sess went to check on the expecting mother "think it will be twins again?" he asked her softly. neither of them knew that she was not the only one expecting children; Kagome too was also heavy with her first child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:26 pm

5 months soon come to pass and the twins were now 2 years old they curiously listen to thier mother round belly hearing the baby heart beat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Sess kissed his daughter "thats right I am daddy" he said proudly "good girl you said your first word" he replied and held her then picked up the boy and followed his mate letting his brother sleep off the effort of pup-sitting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:51 pm

"You still got it "Izuru says kissing seshomaru as they cuddle after some great sex then Izuru gets dressed and goes pick up the wins who are asleep on thier uncles chest but kalika wakes up and says "daddy"for the first time looking at seshomaru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Sess joins his mate for a long episode of intense loving and pleasurable mating & cuddling with her in his castle...

--Meaanwhile at kagome's hut Inuyasha runs after the toddlers "get back here" he shouts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Soon enough Izuru lays on the shared bed in a playful manor for seshomaru as she winks at him with a smirk as the twins were playing with their uncle as the giggle at thier uncles attempt to catch them as they crwal around the house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:15 pm

inuyasha arched Izuru a brow and kagome blushed then carried the twins into their home here in the past and while she watched the twins with inuyasha they got a sample of what it would be like if the twins were their own children. Sess was unsure about leaving the twins behind but Izuru seemed to trust Kagome so he said nothing but when she hinted of some intimacy with him he seemed more then willing to give it and even hoped to increase his family line with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 pm

"Inuyasha you may have someone who loves you"Izuru says gesturing twords kagomae before leaving with seshomaru a smile graces her face as she wave by and thanking kagomae for watching the twins as she wanted more intimate time with seshomaru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Inuyasha looked down at her and released a breath as she hugged his larger frame the best she could he then laid down on his back holding her to his chest letting her feel his embrace inuyasah growled to the flash but one look to kagome and he remained still. dam woman did not kow the effects the females had on him he felt a stirring when he met izuru it was a feeling he never felt before he still felt it even though she was his brothers mate and that knowledge made him inwardly burn with jealousy but he did not know why he was jealous of the woman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Kalika snuggle into her uncles embrace and hugs him to the best of her capability as Izuru naps a picture with her phone of the moment soon she takes the twins home and puts them to bed and then goes to her shared room "seshomaru the twins are almost a year old and are no longer breastfeeding mabye we can think about having another baby"izuru ask him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:45 pm

NO PULL ON EAR" INUYASHA SAID AS HE SAT AND LET THE BABE INTO HIS LAP (darn caps lock) Kagome thanked her and smiled as inuyasah allowed the youth to crawl into his lap giving her a glimmer of hope for maybe a family with him if she could just get him to stop getting her upset and get along long enough to commusate thier union
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:19 pm

"Yea I thought Inuyasha would like yo know he is an uncle" she says taking kalika down as the baby crawls back to Inuyasha and tugs on his sleeve as is wanting to be held "up"she reached up to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Kagome congratulated her "they are adorable" she said to Izuru, Meanwhile inuyasha glared at the girl then tried to remove her from his head. this however made him yell as it hurt his er "oh inuyasha" Kagome chided and helped remove the girl. The hanyou looked a bit happier after kagome cuddled the girl to her chest. she then looked back to Izuru "i envy you.... you got a family & a man who loves you" she said thinking that inuyasha hated her and she wondered if he would be happy without her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:46 am

They soon make it to thier room and take a nap a week passed by as Izuru takes the twins to meet Kagomae kalika giggles as she messed with Inuyasha ears playfully sure it angerd him but she just a baby and didn't know any better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:38 am

Sess helped her put all three children back to bed then kissed them "let us take a nap too while we have a chance" he replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:18 am

Izuru smiles the the twins fall asleep the walking motion rocked them to sleep "seshomaru they fell asleep "Izuru says as as the twins dream soon they were in thier cribs sleeping safe and sound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 am

Sesshoumaru gave a nod with his large dog head and padded slowly as he walked around his castle with the three of them on his back. It was a sight to behold when Rin woke she saw this and gravved his fur as she leaned out the window then climbed up to join Izuru on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    

Back to top Go down

From present to past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next