Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From present to past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5947
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Ryuu landed next to his cave the only home he ever knew "what do you think you should do as my mate ?" he replied answering her question with a question. then gave a sigh as he set her down. "i do not know if you noticed but there are few of my kind in fact i never seen another dragon in a very long time " he said "i followed the smell of power. i knew my mate had to be strong enough to survive birthing my young, she also had to be able to help when one is sick. it would also be useful to be a good cook. the smell of your blood and you in your mating prime drew me to you i know your no dragon but i can't depend on finding a female dragon. so i landed and after that mercenary left decided to approach you i did not mean to frighten you however" he said hanging his head

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:01 am

"It's relly nice up here ryuu so what am I to do as your mate?"she asked looking at him with her beautiful amber eyes as they land on solid ground once more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:31 am

he cradled her flying high in the air "thank you " he said softly "beloved sango you may have just saved me more then anyone else you ever met until now" he replied and kissed hher gently "so how do you like flying with me?" he asked concerned if she was scared

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:05 am

Sango thinks for a moment "ok ryuu I'll be your "she says to the Dragon as she hugs him still not knowing what she got her self in and soon found herself being whisked away some where
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 am

the dragon chuckled then gave her a nuzzle "my dear, our young wont be as big as i when they are born. but if mating me in this form makes you nervous, then tell me that." he replied and after a moment of concentrating shrank down. He was still larger then inuyasha and sesshoumaru who was stunned they didn't attack the creature because it did not seem violent. they watched him change but both noticed though smaller then his full size he was still eminence. still a great deal larger then anyone there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 am

"I shall call you ryuu but one question how are we to have children when you are so big and I am so small "she says to the Dragon as she then feels a little less scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:04 am

when they arrive the creature has entered the light for all to see. the very powerful dragon. she notices his strength and power and even his beauty. he watched sango and wrapped his tail around her affectionately and tenderly "you are to name me, sweet one i have no name but that which you give me as for why you well why not you are kind and have saved many others when they are sick that man who left does not know what he is missing but i wont let you die alone come my sweet powerful beloved inu come with me and we will give this world a new race with our young (basically it is his way of miroku's old words of please bear my child)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 pm

"Who and what are you and why me "she asked as she shakes in fear of the creature as she slowly backs away then starts to run away in fear "FATER HELP SOMETHING TRYING TO GET ME!"she says running out of the forest inugenki herd his siblings and Inuyasha herd as well "sango is in trouble "he says then goes with Inuyasha to see what is going on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:32 pm

the creature growls "i come for you young inu, my betrothed" it said its eyes staring at her with hunger and a bit of lust "you will be mine" it replied

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Sango soob return to her hut and sees she needed more herbs it was night but she went out to pick them anyway then she sees red eyes stare at her they were sinister and evil looking she backs up slowly (so you can add a charter or come up with one)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:44 pm

"i know you think i am a good guy you also care and have a good heart but what you do not know is i liked you secretly since you cured me" he told her then released her "i came to say thanks, but i decided to move on. but i do hope you find everything your searching for" he said then left then he kissed another woman by force. "goodbye inu-sango i wont forget you" he said to her and left her stunned

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:44 pm

"I wish I had someone to fuss over me "she says giggling as she goes into the forest where she saw bonkotsu "well if it isn't you "she says "so what brings you her she says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Don't worry great uncle she will be fine it's just a common cold" she says  handing him a package "make sure you pour this in hot water and mix it well there in a cube like shape so give her one each day and night and get me if anything happens "she says to him

kagome smiled "thats what i told him but inuyasha always fusses over me these days" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 pm

"Don't worry great uncle she will be fine it's just a common cold" she says  handing him a package "make sure you pour this in hot water and mix it well there in a cube like shape so give her one each day and night and get me if anything happens "she says to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Ok bye bonkotsu "she says and meets up with her father and brother and head home as soon as they doo they heard kagomae got sick so sango goes and helps heal her

inuyasha had carried her to keade for help he would take her home but with the jewel gone he doubted they could return or if he tried they end up seperated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:52 pm

"Ok bye bonkotsu "she says and meets up with her father and brother and head home as soon as they doo they heard kagomae got sick so sango goes and helps heal her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:03 pm

"i like who i am" he replied not wanting to change and thought she may only like him for his looks not who he was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 am

"Bonkotsu now that I have seen what you do I want to help you be a better person "she says to him she was not going to give up man this woman was stubborn when they were about to part ways he wanted to learn more about what she saw in him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:32 am

he looked to her she seemed to stare as if asking him why he did that "because it is what i do. i am a mercenary i kill.... i left so you could keep your innocence and your happiness pure. but now you seen death and seen my life. can you still say you are happy?" he said to her expression. but he left her alive. maybe he did this in hopes to rid his feelings he had for her saving him. if she feared him he would not see her anymore, and the feelings would die just like that human had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Soon they head to the next village witch was hit by bonkotsu band of mercenary all three where on high alert healing the wounded and sango was met with bonkotsu who had just killed the man she was healing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:20 pm

miroku helped her with his monk knowledge worked with the herbs he knew would cure basic things but she knew more since keade taught her so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:55 pm

"I would love to travel with you and inugenki "she happily smiling  as she sips her tea soon the trio travel to a nearby village that had quite a lot of sick people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

to him little songo named after his old g/f sango would be his little girl he just wished he chose her a better name when she was born he wondered if she even liked it or not. he drank the tea slowly as if to extend every moment he could with her he noticed how well she was getting with her herbs and how fast she cured the man from before so he placed a hand on her shoulder and asked if she would like to travel with him and inugenki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Sango smiles and makes tea for her father unknown to her miroku was actually very overprotective of his daughter hopeing she wouldn't grow up to fast but he couldn't pospone the endable outcome of her getting married she was of age
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"He was sick. so I brought him here to get better. don't worry papa, I have no interest in him." she says as she puts away some bandages unaware that bankotsu had an interest in her. "so want some tea and chat for a bit?" she asked her father

Miroku gave a light nod to her offer "yes i would like that a lot." he replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    

Back to top Go down

From present to past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next