Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 pm

nabiki did not seem angry nabiki kept her calm and cool stature as usual when she did get upset though you knew about it. "it's fine, you can compensate me for the inconvenience at the restaurant up ahead." she said then after a full dinner and ice cream then a trip to the amusement park she began to let down her walls a bit and had fun on the rides with him riding the roller coasters and then the bumper cars it was here he found out she had been angry at what was said to her as she began ramming him and letting out her anger, her breasts bouncing and squishing myoga between them after the park closed she walked hand in hand back towards home asking Myoga why he hasn't told her anything yet or was he letting her find out things for herself. after they parted at the door she went inside then had the flea in her grip "okay you promised you tell me about the inugami i learned a bit on my own but fill me in on what i do not know" she requested telling him he could go after he gave up the information he had promised her.  

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Inugami cleared his throat after they got plenty far away from Kodachi and Shippo, which he let out a deep heavy sigh as he patted her on the back. "Sorry about putting you on the spot. I just can't stand that bullshit. I am very protective and the inugami in my blood enhances it" he apologized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Nabiki waved off kodachi's possessiveness "fine, fine. let him drain you dry but don't cry later" she said then as soon as they were away she addressed myoga's question to her. "oh, go ahead." Nabiki said to myoga the flea giving him her okay to tell her about inugami. "tell me about him first" she adds. all the while Inugami continued to attempt to woo her. He even called her his. so nabiki thought she might as well know what she getting into with this male creature that wished to claim her as his possible future wife.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Shippo smirked evilly at being called cute, which Kodachi got extremely annoyed at the comment. She pulled him in tight and glared at her intensely. "He's mine balloon tits!" she raised her voice. Inugami laughed before he slung his arm around Nabiki pulling her hip against his as he backed her up like a real man. "Now, now...I can tell the real from the fakes, and she's 100% natural. Besides, she's mine" he said while rubbing her hip. Kodachi huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "there's no ways tits that huge can be perky and not be fake" she muttered. Inugami laughed some more. "Of course they can! She's young, she doesn't smoke, she's in shape...it's not just the size you know" he corrected her. He looked towards Nabiki and smiled. "Let's go darling" he said before he walked off with her. Shippo was not too happy that Inugami was leaving, but he might as well. Inugami let Nabiki take them off to where they needed, which Myoga cleared his throat. "So...shall I get started or do you two want some time to yourselves?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 pm

"true..." Nabiki said to his first remark. Then looked down at Myoga & sigjed. "Sure we can start there." She told him then they were interrupted by Shippo & kodachi. Nabiki groaned at kodachi lame words purposely said to irk her. preferring not to give kodachi the satisfaction of knowing that it almost worked, Nabiki firstly said "oh my that kitsune is cute." She completely ignored kodachi and choose to answer Inugami. "You could say that she was one of ranma many fiancé glad she's now got the hots for someone else but I pity your friend kodachi is mandate to the extreme." She said. Then Inugami told Shippo to have fun hunting making the foxboy whine. Nabiki smiled and grab Inugami arm "yes you two have fun this puppy is with me no interloper allowed. She said making it clear that she's wanting alone time with the two youkai. Myoga could tell nabiki did not have fake boobs they were soft like pillow against his body nothing that soft could ever been faked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Inugami raised an eyebrow at her when she said that she was not as bad as Shippo. "Well how can you say that you aren't as bad as him when you haven't even met him?" he asked before he cleared his throat. "You know, I won't mind spoiling my girl..." he said. Myoga looked at her confused as he tried to figure out where she was going with this. "Well that's going to take years...but how about I tell you about Inugami youkai first then?" he asked as he stood between her cleavage. Inugami looked over at Shippo who finally showed up, which he found himself a girl. "Awe, no fair! You snagged a girl too!?" he shouted. Kodachi had her arms wrapped around his arms possessive over him, which Inugami was surprised Shippo was into clingy women. "How are those fake tits yours?" she said before she laughed obnoxiously. Inugami raised cocked his head and looked towards Nabiki. "You know her?" he asked. Shippo sighed heavily. "So I got a call from Fiora. She said that there was a group of Oni causing trouble...I was going to take my girl here youkai hunting" he said. Inugami smirked. "Okay, have fun right that" he said before Shippo shivered nervously. "But...aren't we a team?" he asked feeling nervous that he would be left to fend for himself.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:37 am

Nabiki smiled at him "well I may not be that bad." She remarks to his first question about draining people dry. Nabiki then turns to Myoga. "I think you misunderstood me. I want to know about ALL the youkai. You said your an expert and know everything about them. I want you to tell me all you know." She then tucks the flea between her bosom as she looked at Inugami. "Only for a bit don't worry I will be careful. He will return in one piece. Once he has answered my questions about your kind as well as the others." She add to his second inquiry about borrowing his servant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:18 am

Inugami looked at her oddly when she mentioned that she acted a lot like Shippo. "Uh, what do you mean by that? You milk people for all they are worth?" He asked. Myoga looked up at her curiously when she asked about the other youkai in the tournament. "Well, the only one I have seen participating is Okami, but I'll let you know when I see them. Inugami looked at Nabiki with his arms crossed over his chest. "Borrowing my servant are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:35 am

"your friend sounds a lot like me." Nabiki mused. " I think I'd like to meet him." Nabiki commented sounding even more interested in Shippo then before. She then blinked as Myoga appeared in front of her. "What are you?" Nabiki began to ask after Myoga protests about not being introduced to her. However he introduced himself, he then tells her that Inugami is his master then suggested that Inugami takes her with him. The two argued a bit, then Inugami mentions he don't need lessons to dating someone. "Well I think I seen enough powers from Okami I do not need to see anymore. Thanks again for the meal." she said "I will leave now, so you won't be late for your date." Nabiki then picked up the now squished Myoga. "I think you will be more useful right now little one." she says to him. "why not fill me in on everything about the youkai, starting with the ones visiting us during our tournament." She purred seductively. Nabiki was not against using her womanly ways to get what she wanted & what she wants right now is more information on the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 am

Inugami was not fully aware with Nabiki's imagination, but he could definitely see that he was going to be getting some action tonight. Maybe he would become a favorite of her's. He raised an eyebrow at her and sighed. "The hell he is like me! He's a trickster and a prankster. All he does is milk people of their money...it's how he fights as well!" he said before he huffed. "I'm a hell of a lot more loyal than that little runt!" he protested. "Hey, Master Inugami! Aren't you going to introduce me!?" Myoga asked. He hopped onto the table and bowed. "Greetings! My name is Myoga, and I am the master's most humble servant. I have a vast knowledge of all youkai" he interrupted. Inugami raised an eyebrow. "What is it now?" he asked. Myoga cleared his throat and jumped onto an upside-down bowl. "Why don't you take this girl along with you, and she can see what you can do?" he asked. Inugami's eye twitched before he squashed the flea in frustration. "I don't need to be told how to date someone!" he raised his voice. Myoga groaned. "I just wanted her to see your powers!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

nabiki sipped her milkshake with full look of pleasure on her face it was enough to imagine the look she would give when he had her under him mating her deep with his canine cock. "eh... well lets just say i am no stranger to strange and odd occurrences rather then being used to something i never seen til today but you said you had a friend kitsune and where might this fox be hmm is he like you or are you better" she asked seeming more interested in his companion then him which perhaps hurt his ego...

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Inugami leaned back and snickered. "I don't know how many there are, but my partner in crime is a Kitsune. He should be roaming around here in a disguise. Then there are my siblings, my cousins, and my nieces and nephews" he added. The scrolls that Nabiki had taken would not apply completely to Inugami and kitsune. "So, what about you? Where do you fit in all of this? Typically humans have no knowledge of us nor do they stay this calm and collected as you are" he said curious as to if she had been around youkai before to be so nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 pm

"your interesting i never met one before you and Okami how many are you is it just Okami your uncle and dad are there others" she asked wanting all the info she could get and may had swindled shampoo for those scrolls the amazon carried on her since it had lots of input on the youkai but mainly on the daiyoukai Okami so shampoo would appreciate her catch in a husband. the female in question was finishing up her rounds she then sat and ate her lunch in a secluded spot catching her breath for the ride back to the cafe and home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Inugami snickered to her comment, and he sat the empty bowl onto the pile. "We'll have to see just how serious Okami will be, but yea, he's probably hunting for that woman" he said. He cleared his throat when she asked the question. "Well, that's why we were sent here. No one thought that a Daiyoukai would participate in a tournament like this" he mentioned. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I don't have all the tricks to the trade as my old man has, but he's says I need to get out and get experience. My Uncle is a celebrity in the youkai world anyway, so I hope this doesn't draw his attention" he muttered. He looked into Nabiki's eyes and smirked. "You're awfully interested in youkai aren't you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Nabiki smiled glad that it was Herb not Okami that Akane faced in the tournament. She ate the food "if Okami thinks he done he got that wrong." Nabiki said as Akane was taken from the ring. Nabiki looks around " where did that Wolf go? Oh well bet I he out hunting Shampoo or something." She then looked at him "so why did you stop that Wolf when he went out got shot then killed those that shot him. Or when he caused that explosion hmmm?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Inugami shrugged and smirked at her. "Meh, I have strict rules on how I handle things" he said before he looked towards the screen to watch the fight. "Well, luckily she's not up against Okami yet. He's done for the day" he said. Unfortunately Akane was up against Herb, which they all knew was a very intense fighter. Akane did her best to get a hit on him, but there was no way to hit him. He chopped Akane in the back of the neck and knocked her out. The fight lasted for just over a minute, but Inugami grinned evilly. "I think that man is a little pissed off, don't you?" he asked. Herb indeed was annoyed that all attention was drawn towards the barbarous Lone wolf, and not towards his technically efficient way in fighting. He wanted to make Lone wolf pay for overshadowing him. Inugami was very amused by the look of the dragon hybrid, which he coughed to himself. "Yea, so he's going to get his ass kicked by Lone wolf" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Nabiki gave a nod "i know that it was ukyou who said that stuff she must not had read that part or forgot it which is understandable given how much she cares for others" she said then turned to the screen "my sister is up inu mind if we not talkm i dont think she will win but still she isnt weak as she looks she took out the boys of the whole school every day" she said then watched the fight while she ate hopng okami didnt do to akane ehat he did to ryoga but he fought shampoo without injuring her so maybe he went easier on the women then the men. onvcce ryoga was patched up ukyou took him home to rest and recover she made him his favorite oknumayaki and served it to him "dont be hard on yourself you ut up a good fight and i dont mind that you didnt win" she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Dr. Tofu would find out that Ryoga did not have any broken bones, in fact all he needed to do was pop Ryoga's bones back into place. The injuries looked a lot more dramatic and graphic than it actually was. It was clear from a medical standpoint that Okami was very precise and deliberate with his attacks. Ranma was no exception either as none of the participants faced crippling injuries when they fought Okami. "Fascinating...only a couple sprains and both shoulders dislocated...These are relatively minor...in fact I don't remember any of Lone Wolf's opponents being sent away to the hospital. He's a lot more different from the Zodiac Gang whose really dealt crippling and life-changing injuries. Ryoga was not too happy about the pain involved with popping both shoulders into place, but it only took thirty minutes to fix him up. "There! Now just get plenty of rest. Ice up your shoulders and wrap them up. You're free to go" he said before Ryoga stared at him in disbelief. "Huh? That's it?" he asked. Dr. Tofu adjusted his glasses and smirked. "What are you wanting a shot?" he asked. Ryoga shivered and stood up. "Uh, Let's go Ukyo!" he said.

Inugami took her over to the food court and bought a huge meal for them. "You know...you are supposed to sign a waiver to acknowledge that you might die. I'm not going to stop a fight where both sides had consent. I'm more worried about the people watching" he said. He looked up at her and smirked. "My name is Inugami by the way" he said before the announcer on the speakers announced for Akane Tendo to take the platform to fight.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:28 pm

uchan looked to him "hope you kill the next one then you will be disqualified and unable to particapate any longer my mate was no challage to you you could had held back a little more and not break his bones" she retorted seeming unafraid of him but the last thing she wanted was to fight him so she followed tofu to the hospital and removed her husband and anyone els e she cared about from the list of participants giving okami less people to fight against. she hoped that was enough she doubted he would be satisfied even if he won the thign it just was for him to brag he beat all the humans and cursed humans in the matches.

As inugami tells her he is there to keep okami in line she responds by telling him he isn't doing a good job seeing how bad ryoga got hurt. she then lit up like a Christmas tree when he offered her dinner his treat.. they say food was a way to most stomachs and nabiki liked to eat but she liked it more when she got to eat for free.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Okami was just fighting in the tournament, and he could have done other things that would be considered torture. All he did was neutralize his opponent, which he had trouble seeing the logic in Ukyo's allegation that he was a bully. He had to fight Ryoga, but what really irritated him the most was she said that he was not holding back. He gave her this chilling response as she left. "If I didn't hold back, then everyone around here would be dead, including your mate" he said. He sought out Shampoo, but he knew he was not an invincible fighter. He knew he was the strongest registered in the tournament, but there was a certain hanyou who could definitely give him a run for his money.

The hanyou was busy flirting with Nabiki as he placed his hat onto his head. He cleared his throat as he could tell she was into him even with her acting like she did not. "I'm not cursed...I was born this way just like my father was. I'm the son of a powerful Inugami youkai, and I'm just here so that Okami guy over there doesn't cause any problems!" he said before he smirked. "Do you want to have this discussion around some food? My treat?" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:06 am

Ukyou been hoping and praying that her husband didn't get hurt to bad, but when she saw what Okami was doing she left her job and ran to the tournament. she held Ryoga and was thankful Dr Tofu was there to help heal her husband as Ryoga was taken away to be healed she turned to Okami. "Your nothing but a big bully. only bullies pick on others weaker then them could you not had held back he was only testing his strength against you." she said to the youkai. "i hope someone puts you in your place." she added then muttered as she left that she hoped shampoo was just using him. maybe getting his heart broke would give him some humility. Unknown to her those words struck Okami harder then any punch and it made him wonder if shampoo was using him. she never once said she loved him. maybe she still had feelings for the one called Ranma.

If Shampoo had heard him he would had been hit and hard. Shampoo was hurt he didn't miss her nor tried to get her back. Still on duty she left the arena to finish her deliveries. shampoo rarely cried but knew how to use crocodile tears to manipulate those around her. She did not know okami was looking for her wanting to be near her. maybe she was mad at him too like the other girl was.

After Nabiki got a picture of a odd man with cute ears she took his picture then as he turned to her she was asked if she was jealous of him showing his arrogant egotistical side. Nabiki turned away "hardly." she thought "your interesting though with those ears. what happened? a curse gone wrong?" she asked him sounding indifferent as usual hiding the fact he was attractive and she was slightly interested in him but she definitely didn't want HIM to know it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:45 pm

As the fight began, Ryoga rushed at Okami thinking that he was moving too fast to be seen. The cameras and audience had a hard time, but Okami had no trouble blocking and deflecting a barrage of punches and kicks before he made a swift move on his own and laid a brutal kick straight into Ryoga's back. Ryoga ran towards one end to regain his composure as we as to nurse his throbbing back. "What that hell is this guy!? He should be able to keep up with flash step!" he shouted before his eyes widened in horror as Okami suddenly vanished. He turned around to see a ball of light aimed at his face before he stepped aside. The ball of light was launched and hit the corner of the ring blowing up a good chunk of it in the process. Ryoga looked over at Okami in disbelief knowing that it was an intimidation tactic, but it definitely worked. Okami smirked as he formed more energy balls in his hands and began firing them upon Ryoga blowing up more and more of the ring. Ryoga could only dodge them and panic from the amount of endless destruction Shampoo's husband could deal. While Ryoga was on the evasive, Okami vanished and reappeared putting Ryoga in a full nelson. "Give up! Or I will tear your arms asunder!" he said in a very intimidating voice. Ryoga gasped before he growled out in anger. "I'll never give up!!" he shouted before he erupted into a bright flash of battle aura. Everyone was blinded and pushed back from the pressure. When the light faded, Ryoga's aura was visible, and Okami was unaffected by the unleashing of power. Everyone gasped in horror as Okami flexed his muscles and you could hear the popping of Ryoga's arms dislocating at the shoulders while tendons strained and snapped, and Ryoga let out a horrendous scream.

Ranma cringed as he rubbed his ribs. "Man...I'm glad I'm not up against that guy anymore. He's perfect for Shampoo anyway" he said. Akane gulped. "Why doesn't he stop? He knows he's overpowered!" she shouted. Cologne crossed her arms and smirked. "He is perfect for my granddaughter in every way" she said before she coughed. "Even more than you" she remarked. They watched Ryoga get released and he could not lift his arms, and he fell to his knees crying feeling like he would never be viewed as worthy. Okami came up behind him and wrapped his arm around Ryoga's neck. "You're no match for the wolf!" he said before he put him into a sleeper hold. He let got of Ryoga, and the announcer was shocked. He was counting and got to ten before they checked to see if Ryoga was alive, but they realized that he was lying down in defeat. The audience felt like they were watching a slaughter whenever they saw Okami's fights.

As they carted off Ryoga, Okami left the almost completely destroyed ring where he smelled his wife, and he wanted her company. InuGami happened to bump into Nabiki, and his hat was knocked off again, which she could see his cute dog ears. It was the perfect opportunity for black mailing him as he bent over to pick up his hat. He heard a click and saw that his picture had been taken, which he raised an eyebrow at her. "What? You jealous?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Shampoo did her delivery of the food most of her customers were at the tournament but she still went to the tendo's home and gave food to soun tendo and genma. then she took the rest of the café order to the tournament anyone who'd gave an order got their food. shampoo stayed for the quarter final battle between ryoga and okami as if her future depended on the outcome. nabiki stood nearby and caught up the amazon on what she missed. meanwhile back at the cafe everyone eyes were glued to the screen as if unable to look away. not many spoke unsure what to say and no one wanting to miss what happened.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Okami left the cafe soon after he finished his big meal, which Ryoga looked at the clock on the wall. "Crud! I'm going to be late for the tournament!" he shouted before he ran off after Okami following him to the competition grounds. Mousse looked at Shampoo horrified. "What are you saying!? Do you care that he caused that explosion!?" he shouted before Cologne smacked him upside the head with her staff, which Akane's eyes widened. "Okami caused that explosion!?" she asked. Cologne shook her head. "He doesn't know what he's talking about" she said. The Television was discussing the numerous fighters who were found dead on the tournament grounds, which she stroked her chin. "So those thugs were not just blowing smoke...I can see why Okami reacted the way he did when they tried to kill him" he said. Mousse looked over at her oddly. "What are you talking about?" he asked. Cologne closed her eyes. "They tried to kill Okami last night...they shot him in the heart, and he went mad! That's why he acted the way he did. Since my granddaughter was his beloved wife, she was able to calm him down and nurse him back to health" she said. Akane gasped. "Shot in the heart!? You're letting him fight!?" she shrieked. Cologne smirked. "His body works differently than yours and mine. Ryoga has no idea what he's up against in the tournament just like Ranma, Happosai, and my granddaughter...but I'm happy he took her in for a bride" she said. Akane's eyes widened. "He beat Happosai too?" she raised her voice. Cologne nodded. "The fight would have went much quicker if either of them were aloud to use fatal force...I'm glad that Okami has that restraint as Ranma could have been a lot more worse off" she said.

The fight between Okami and Taro was shown on screen, and Taro transformed using his water bottle. The fight was very amusing as Okami took on Taro's incredible strength and shrugged it off. It was clear that Okami would cause serious harm to Ryoga as his fight with Lime was dragged out, which Ryoga only won when he distracted him using one of the women with huge breasts as a diversion. Okami won by pounding Taro into submission. Ranma walked in bandaged up, which he looked over at the TV screen in awe. "Wow, Lone Wolf defeated Happosai and Pantyhose Freak?" he asked. He sat down next to Akane and groaned rubbing his ribs in pain. "Hey, Akane...aren't you going to be going?" he asked. Akane's lip puckered and she glared at him. "I forfeit" she said. Ranma stared at her in shock. "What? Why!? Don't you know the higher you make it through the more money you win!?" he shouted. Akane balled her fist up. "Fine you jerk! But I'm not fighting that monster! He's already killed people! And you're lucky he didn't kill you!" she shouted as she got up with anger. Ranma looked at her in shock. "Huh? What are you talking about? Killing is against the rules!" he said oblivious.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Shampoo did join him in the shower and had a glow about her when she joined the others she stared at moose a while at his words then said "okami is no monster! okami is okami" she said and then began her shift xian pu work now okami be good kay?" she said cutely. Ucchan told cologne things were aloright with the lost boy but so far he hadnt taken her and hshe is worried he still pinning for akane.

(you did a bettr akane then i would i let you have her i got enough with xian pu, nabiki and ucchan)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next