Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:08 am

Cologne came in to check in on her granddaughter, and much to her delight, she got to see the sight of a happy married couple basking in the afterglow. She knew that there was going to be children running around in the near future, and she closed the door humming to herself. She would have to make breakfast in the morning to give her granddaughter more time to cuddle. She did so in the morning, which Ukyo came in to start her shift, which the news was talking about a terrible explosion that destroyed half the port, and many people got hurt. Cologne looked over at Ukyo curiously. "How are you and Ryoga doing?" she asked. She was preparing a lot of food, which it begged the question. On the counter were a bunch of scrolls opened up diving into the lore of okami youkai. Ryoga barged in and grumbled. "I can't believe that Ranma would throw the fight like that!" he shouted. Cologne smirked. "It doesn't matter...Shampoo's new husband with give you plenty of a challenge" she said. Ryoga looked at her oddly. "New husband?" he asked. Cologne nodded. "He's more worthy of Ranma hands down" she said just so Akane could overhear when she entered the cafe for a cup of tea and gossip. Ryoga laughed. "That guy doesn't scare me any! He's just all show!" he shouted.

Okami woke up in the morning feeling stiff, which he realized that they never separated during the night. He had been mating her the whole entire night while they slept. He was still mating her now, which it was an orgasm that woke him up in the first place. He was not sure if Shampoo had woken up prior, but it was clear that maybe she was pretty willing for this sort of wake up call. He smiled at her and stretched. "Ah, good morning honey...did you sleep good?" he asked. He definitely had an amazing sleep, and his aura was way more powerful now. "I slept great!" he said before he got out of bed. "Are you wanting to bathe with me?" he asked hinting at still wanting to do a bonding activity just to be sure to let her know that their union was not weakened from their argument. After their super sexy shower, they came down stairs hand-in-hand, which Cologne had made a pile of food strictly for him, and Akane could quickly figure out that Shampoo's new husband nearly killed Ranma. It was sickening to see this guy as he was a member of that gang that were doing horrific things to contestants. How could he be more worthy than Ranma? Was it that this guy was more brutal? She had not seen the later fights as she had went to the hospital with Ranma. Ukyo only heard about Ranma getting beaten within an inch of his life. Mousse came in to start his shift not realizing Okami was in the cafe. "I demand you reconsider having your granddaughter marry a monster! Surely the tribal laws don't apply to them!" he shouted. Cologne smirked at him. "If he can bless my granddaughter a child, then the law applies to him" she stated simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:17 am

Shampoo snuggles against the wolf youkai. Shampoo listened to him as he spoke to her about how he felt bad when she did. If so then right now he must have been feeling horrible. He told her that he mated with her in this way to feel better. Shampoo was going to ask if it works but his expression already gave the answer to that before Shampoo could voice it. Shampoo just nodded holding him against her having sex with him until they both fell asleep in each others arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 am

While they made love to each other, Okami had relaxed and unwound, which this felt so good that it felt like they were doing this for fifteen minutes only to find out that two hours had already gone by. They had been so absorbed into each other that time was flying by, which only meant that their bodies wanted more of each other. The closeness of their bodies entwined and tangled up was sending a symphony and fireworks of chemicals and hormones all over the body and brain. This was what sex was supposed to feel like, this was what brought you closer as a couple. His nibbling and caresses was perfectly timed and his growls were so much more erotic and sexy instead of unnerving and terrifying. He was her protector, and thus she had gained a whole lot of power in him being bound to sleep in the same bed with her. In the middle of their sex after he gave her a breathtaking orgasm, he gazed into her eyes happily. "Everything is as it should be between us" he said as he stroked the side of her face. "Just understand that when you feel bad, I will feel bad, and I will do anything to make it up to you" he said before he kissed her on the lips. "It's why I am making love to you this way my love" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 am

Shampoo was not sure why he laughed to her question. she had truly believed that she was partly behind the explosion the cause of him changing the weather and even killed due to being upset with her, true him being shot played a factor but she still blamed herself for it. he would not had gone out to get shot if she had not made him upset in the first place. she didn't bring it up but her eyes told him she blamed herself for everything it was maybe also partly of their connection that he knew she was blaming herself for his actions while upset. though he said it didn't matter it was obvious it DID matter she had hurt him she knew it sensed it perhaps through their connection. shampoo moaned as his cock stretched her out closing her eyes as he thrust his hips into her grinding against her unlike their first fast mating this one was slow and sensual making sure she felt every inch of him inside her showing her what a lover she had in this daiyoukai showing her that with him she never be heartbroken again.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

Okami could understand that this moment demanded that they had a more tender slow pace, so he went through the motions of giving her loving caresses and affectionate kisses. When she sat down on his cock to take him in, all eyes were on her face and he smiled comfortably. The throbbing sensation went down and her insides served as a compression. So much internal pressure was inside his cock that it stretched her out good and tight enough for them to feel each other's heartbeats and every twinge of muscle movements. This was what kind of connection that Okami youkai loved. He raised an eyebrow at her and laughed at her question. "Xian pu, you didn't make me want to kill. Me being shot at made me want to kill. Who cares if we get upset as long as we make up later on. We do need our space. I'll roam around, but I'll always return to you...you do make the best food to fill my belly" he said before he laughed at that last bit. The proverb of the only way to a man's heart was through his stomach definitely translated to Okami. He really did enjoy her cooking, which he considered went on par with how great fulfilling the sex was. He grabbed onto her hips and started rocking them slowly, but built up a good rhythm deep inside her. He hope she saw he came with different types of mating to fit the mood. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her making her realize how big and powerful he was, but she had already gained his affection. "We are making peace with each other by making love together" he said before he leaned in giving her neck a little nibble. The scrolls did mention about how amazing lovers Okami youkai made...and they were incredibly protective fathers and husbands. Her grandmother had really done her homework in picking the ideal mate, and Okami was the perfect example. Okami would have to introduce her to his parents, but that would be for another day.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:02 am

shampoo laid her head on his huge chest as he caressed her his thick cock pressing against her entrance in demand she take him and make him hers She knew more of sex now thanks to him but one last thing still bothered her she looked up and sat on his cock taking it in with the movement "so though xian pu made okami upset enough to kill made okami upset more then once okami still want xian pu?

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Okami was not at all surprised with her action, but he was aloof with the fact that she was much younger than him. He knew he would out live her most likely, but he accepted it for how it was. He was very wise and hoped she would be blessed to be given a wonderful husband. "Xian pu...we are both at the prime of our breeding age. You have 30 more years of that" he said before he brushed the side of her face and smiled warmly. "Just think about the here and now, and think about the happiness we're having together. I'm going to give you strong children you can be proud of bringing to this world. You'll be able to watch them grow and raise them as your own. You aren't having anything taken away from you" he said to reassure her. He pulled her on top of him and started caressing her body. "I'm going to enjoy the time spent with you. Knowing that I made you happy is all I need to know" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:49 pm

she was shocked by his age if he told the truth and she had no sign he lied then her great granny was right and she did wonder about the future since he looked so young she knew he would outlive her she was not cologne or happosai she did not think she would live as long as them she was unsure bout her parents mainly her mom she looked a little sad at leaving him alone with any children she wold give him but at least they would have him just as she had cologne she pushed that thought aside as she listened to his answer to her first question on how he could love her in an instant. shampoo swallowed he sudden lump in her throat then said "Lone Wolf Okami no mind age difference?" shampoo asked as she quickly wiping her tears she shed before he could see them not wanting him to ask her why she suddenly cried.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Okami shrugged his shoulders at his question. "I don't have a reason to be angry. I've had enough time to meditate on it, and I'm well past the age to have a wife and children. I was attracted to you beforehand; albeit, I did not know you was an Amazonian. I was not going to turn down a challenge either" he said. This brought up the important fact that he took on Happosai while he himself was at his most weakest. Ryoga never got to see the fight with either, but it would be most interesting to watch him fight Okami later on. He touched Shampoo's face and smiled. "I wouldn't say it was forced...I took it as being encouraged. You are an ideal wife in my tastes, so everything feels natural to me. I have lived a long time to know what to look for" he said before he blushed. "I'm 500 years old" he said. He looked very young for which it begged the question about what happens when Shampoo got older. Would there be a way for her to live a longer time to live at his side?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Shampoo heard the pain in his voice and in his whimper. he explained that it was a price he paid for having her and not getting enough sex from her definitely did not help matters. He then told her he loved her and she was shocked "how?" she quipped "how can love Xian Pu so easily how come not angry at Xian Pu or great grandma for forcing this marriage on you" she asked her hands cupping his shaft stilling while she spoke wanting to know how he could love and accept her after everything she said and done to him she made him upset more then once she also forced him due to her amazon law to be with her Ranma never loved her, in fact he hated that he was forced to marry her maybe that was partly why he had lost. so why was Okami so different? Of course maybe this was why roga was upset that Ranma lost the lost boy must had thought Ranma threw the fight to be free from shampoo so it was natual he would be upset since he didn't get his chance to battle due to his issue with finding places and always getting lost. Ranma knew if he lost maybe he thought that shampoo would not be after him anymore and he would be free to love akane without her interfearance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Okami let out a deep low groan as she caressed his member, which he whimpered once she asked him if it was painful. "Yes, it's very painful...I needs to be inside of you honey...your body will squeeze some of the blood back into my body" he said before he rubbed her butt more. "It's the price I have to pay for having such a beautiful and attractive wife. I can endure though. I know you have the ability to make it all feel better" he said before he gazed into her eyes seductively. "I love you, Xian pu" he told her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Shampoo was more uninhabited then most females. She was also more sensual, but he already knew that. She was laying on her side seductively as she watched him approached the bed. he joined her his cock at full mast. it twitched and throbbed in desire of her touch. Shampoo seemed undeterred by his size but it did look painful. he then locked lips and kissed her while he went through the motions with his wife. Shampoo made a soft sound as she felt his hands feeling up her ass. He then made her touch him. "Does this please you?" He asked her inquisitively. At first when he began to feel her up and kiss her her arms wrapped around his neck her fingers then trailing down his body. she started with his arm and began moving down slowly as if wanting to know every inch of him. until he had made her touch him and asked her if his size pleased her. Shampoo blushed hard as her soft hands now touched his hard erection speechless she caressed it tentatively with her fingers. when she found her voice she swallowed and asked him  "i-isn't it painful?" concerned for him filling her heart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 am

Okami finished getting his clothes off giving her the glorious sight of his well built body and more than generous size mast that had not problem saluting her magnificent Amazonian body. The bandages he removed shown that he had healed completely, which it was only four hours after he got shot up. He gazed upon her with a growing hunger that could only be as much as hers. He crawled into her bed after he invitation, which he got onto his back. He groaned at how hard he got this time he was as big as a Daikon Radish. Nearly as fat as a cock can and nearly a foot long. He blushed hoping that his maximum size would not deter her, but it definitely was not very comfortable to get this hard as it throbbed begging for her to play with it. The veins bulges and pulsed and the head was a deep purple that looked like a fat exotic delicious mushroom cap. He gave off a soft whimper as he started to lip lock with her and go through the motions with his wife feeling up her ass as he made her touch him. "Does this please you?" he asked hoping she liked his size knowing that he was too big for a lot of women especially the smaller ones.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:30 am

Shampoo was no stranger to nudity in fact kasumi had to give her a talking to on modesty but that did not stop her from some perverted things like now in her room with a strong strong man she stood there naked with a slight smirk of defiance as if this was not going to be easy for him she saw him grow hard to her nakedness and her smirk grew she never got a rise out of ranma but okami saluted her at full attention she moved to the bed and coaxed her husband to join her there

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:01 am

Okami gave her a grateful smile before he closed his eyes thinking about just how wonderful a wife she made him, and she was a great fighter too. He gave a contented sigh before he opened his eyes to gaze upon them deeply. "I would appreciate that Shampoo...your a great cook" he complimented her. His ears perked to a wedding, which he assumed was with the human accustoms and ceremony. All he was concerned, he was already married to her. Cologne looked at her oddly. "Of course..." she said before she turned away smirking. She could tell her granddaughter was very happy with this one. Okami could smell Shampoo's arousal and her voice sounded like she needed him. He knew she was ovulating, so he got up calmly and dusted himself off. He allowed her to whisk him away with her hugging his arm. Once she got him into her room, he stretched and yawned getting himself comfortable as he removed his armor and undershirt. He looked up and could not stop staring at the show she gave him. She could tell he liked it by the size of the erection growing in the crotch of his shorts.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:44 am

Shampoo smiled when he said "That was fantastic, Xian'pu" She put the bowls and stuff in the dishwasher then said. " that good. then shampoo cook more anytime okami wants to eat." she said. then her great grandma came in and asked "Is everything going well? Should I start making plans for your wedding?" Shampoo smiled kindly "things better" she replied to the over 500 year old woman then looked to okami "wedding not up to shampoo alone can shampoo have a little longer with okami?" she asked knowing she owed him make up sex and much more wanting to return to their room and cuddle with him it was the first time since they met she desired this. it gave her mate hope that he was winning over her once broken heart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Okami was not sure if he was doing things right, but he was treating this like watching a gorgeous sunset, which he allowed his wife to nuzzle up to him as the film went on. He did question the man though, but it seem to just let Shampoo know that he was considerate over a woman's feelings. They walked back home holding hands, which Cologne was pleased to see how much her granddaughter had grown to Okami. He relaxed as he waited patiently for dinner, which he ate the food and burped a couple of times. He did not mind her watching him as he knew what she was doing. There were pieces of food all over showing that she provided him with a bountiful feast and fed him well as Chinese culture sanctioned him to do. He looked up at her and burped again smirking. "That was fantastic, Xian'pu" he said before Cologne smiled at her granddaughter. "Is everything going well? Should I start making plans for your wedding?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Shampoo hugging his arm nods nuzzling him. She did want more. They entered the theater, got popcorn and soda then the couple sat down to watch the movie. They held hands again as they walked home she cooked him something he likes and sits across from him and watched him eat the food she made for him. "You like?" Shampoo asked him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:36 pm

Okami smiled at the thought of a woman preparing a meal for him, which it was a good sign she wanted to impress him. "Ya, you can cook for me Xian'pu" he said. He looked at her oddly and smiled warmly. "Don't worry. I just never seen a movie before. I lived in the forest. I will try things as long as I'm with you" he said before he touched her hand looking into her eyes deeply. "I'm sure you want to do more than just watch a movie...am I right?" he asked before he gave off a seductive growl. He had a feeling she might want to cuddle up to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:08 pm

Shampoo took the blame for the explosion and the deaths it was partly her fault it happened "that Xi'an Pu fault." she told the kitsune's & hanyou. she then left with okami & listened to okami as he talked about everything he loves. She then nods to his inquiry. "Hai... Xi'an Up like family. Great grand mother, the café. Xi'an Pu like to cook is good to. Will cook for Okami's dinner tonight if is okay." She stopped before they reached the movie place. "Okami no like movie? Okami no like to stay. so if Xi'an Pu stayed it make okami unhappy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Inu cleared his throat. "We told you...we're investigating an explosion and a couple deaths" he said. Okami was not sure what was going on at this point, but he allowed Shampoo to wrap around his arm taking it as she wanted to be alone with him. He let her lead them to the movies, which he decided to let her know about what he likes. "Um...well, I like being out in the forest...I love a good home cooked meal. Anything meat will do, heh. I eat a lot" he said reminding her of what she saw at the dining hall. He chuckled to himself. "I do love your massages...I like to cuddle at night. I love winter. I love to hunt and I love to run. I don't like to stay in one place for long...aren't you supposed to tell me what you like?" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:26 pm

shampoo thought shippou was cursed since he changed from woman to man like ranma did)

"what? hanyou?" she thought a moment then heard okami speak. "kitsune? oh okami mean Kyuubi or the Jiuweihu" she commented "great grandma mention them not think me see one though... he act like ranma curse go girl to boy" she remarked then after his words of not knowing them she said "they bother xian pu while working looking for okami wanting xiam p to tell them involvement with okami why ask that if they not friends?" she asked the three of them then shook off the quesation with shampoo dates always came first so when they told okami to go on it she smiled brightly and took the arm of okami "yes come to date with xian pu" she said changing subject away from ranma and to their first date together she wasnt sure what he liked yet so hoped he liked the movie she choose. she took him in her arm and returned to the movie theatre with him "while on date okami tell xian pu what things he likes xian pu want to know more bout okami. is okay?" she asked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Inu looked over at Shippo oddly. "The hell is she blabbing on about?" he asked. Shippo laughed at her and placed a leaf on his head before he transformed into her. "Aiya! Why is there two of me!?" He did his best impersonation of her. "Now I can lure that youkai without her help" he said giving an evil grin. Inu rolled his eyes. "It's probably not going to work Shippo!" he said.

They found Okami on a shrine roof, which Shippo was in Shampoo's form, and then he flinched. "Aiya! Look! An impostor!" he shouted. Inu and Okami scowled at him. "I don't think you're fooling anyone Shippo" Inu said, which Okami took in a deep breath and hoped over to the real Shampoo. "I see you met the Kitsune" he said pointing over at Shippo just as he turned back to his normal self. Okami got near Shampoo taking a couple sniffs to be sure it was her. "What's a date?" he asked. Inu and Shippo smacked themselves over the forehead. Inu practically shoved Okami into Shampoo. "Just go with her and find out!" he said. Okami looked into her eyes intensely as the thunderstorm subsided. He glance back at the others. "Friends? I hardly know them! I was about to knock that Kitsune out for impersonating you" he said. Inu cleared his throat. "I'm not cursed! I'm a Hanyou!" he raised his voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

she scowled at them "xian pu work now got no time for jusekyou people go back to cursed spring to return to normal" she said as she picked up her bike and rode away with ehr orders to deliver to the tendo home then she would seek out okami maybe tell him his friends were looking for him after she tells him she knows she cant have ranma she did understand that Releasing an inward sigh she goes to buy 2 tickets hen goes to the sorce of the storm thinking okami must be there. when she finally finds him she holds the ticket out to hi. "xian Pu sorry Xian pu did not want to make okami mad" she blushed a bit then said "we go to date?" haolding the tickets she got for a romantic movie at the local cinema "Xian Pu knows she cant have ranma but wanted okami to know her. told okami bout ranma but okami left before finish." she swallowed hard then said "ranma marriage broke xian pu heart, xian pu didnt want to repeat that" she clipped "xian pu try harder to know husband. to love new husband..." she said to him the scrolls of the youkai and wolf youkai was attached to her back a sign she had read them "xian pu no want to lose you too. hope not to late since okami friends come to get him. " she adds at the last minute. "xian pu told them to return to jusynkou to cure curse" she adds hoping they followed her suggestion and was somewhere in china about now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Cologne raised an eyebrow as she stroked her chin. "Was or is? Did you leave out that you understood that you can't be with Ranma?" she asked. She could not help but think that there was something more to it than her granddaughter lead on. She stared at her for a moment before she rubbed her forehead. "Oh dear lord! Do you think youkai behave the same as humans? There is an angry youkai roaming the streets out there Shampoo! He's already killed someone" she mentioned. She was not too pleased with how things turned out, and the thunderstorm continued on.

Once Shampoo was on the road, she ran into a guy knocking his hat off exposing his dog ears and silver hair. What tipped her off that he was not human was the fact that she was thrown off her bike instead of it running him over. He looked at her oddly as he caught her and got a good wiff of her scent. "That scent...I know it from somewhere" he said. He lowered her onto the ground and sighed reaching for his hat. A large chested red head carrying an umbrella approached them, and she looked at him intensely. "Did you find the youkai, Inu?" she asked. He scowled at her. "No, but this woman has a youkai scent on her!" he said. The woman eyed Shampoo intensely before she disappeared in a puff of smoke turning into a red headed man. His turquoise eyes was mesmerizing, and a grin appeared upon his lips. "Don't be afraid...we're just checking out an explosion. My name is Shippo, and this is my partner Inugami" he said before he cleared his throat. Would you mind telling us about this Youkai you've been involved with?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next