Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5967
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Xian Pu nodded "Hai. Xian Pu did, but Xian Pu was speaking of what had been Xian Pu wanted him to know all of Xian Pu even her heart and how devoted Xian Pu was to Ranma" the yandere Chinese girl said "Okami looked upset and left despite Xian Pu telling him to stay told him as he left thing different Xian Pu just didn't want to think Okami only with Xian Pu due to amazon law Xian Pu don't her want heart broke again Xian Pu happy when Okami wanted Xian Pu law or no law. Xian Pu no wanted to force him like Xian Pu forced Ranma." she said and sat down "Xian Pu going to let him calm down like Xian Pu did when she was upset at what he said when Xian Pu misunderstood Okami"

she said and rode off on her bike to do deliveries. if she ran into Okami she would try again to tell him she was telling him about her life wanting him to know her not just know her body but know her heart and soul it was a step in getting closer to him opening herself to him telling him how she felt but by opening her self she knew she risked losing him and risked hurting them both but it was better then a forced love like she had with Ranma when she tried to force her love onto him now he was out of her reach forever.

she wiped her tears at a stoplight hoping she had not lost Okami too she gone further with him then with anyone. sure she tempted Ranma often to take her and make her his but he never did. now she was not a virgin and very likely impregnated if what she read was true then the likely hood of her having his young was higher then if she had sex with a human his strong seed would seek out her eggs once they did it would combine inside her creating a new life and a new species known as the hanyou. she smelled of a woman ready to be pupped he knew she was ovulating knew his strong seed was still within her and also knew she was highly able to have his children. Something Shampoo had accepted willingly. Which itself was a sign shampoo also had accepted him as well.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4680
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Okami gave her a cheerful gaze as he saw how quickly she put her hands over her belly protectively. He took that as a symbol of her acceptance to bearing his child, but her words quickly concerned him. He did not like one sided relationships, and he looked away losing his desire to have intimacy with her as well as he regretted mating her. He took this as a slap to the face and stood up despite his injuries. The words, "Ranma only one for Xian Pu" cycled through his head, and he walked off despite any pleas for him to stay and rest. Cologne arrived too late, which when she looked around, she frowned. "Where's Lone Wolf?" she asked. She noticed that it started pouring out raining, not bridging the connection fully. She looked outside noticing a flash of lightning outside, and she reach up to rub her forehead. "Oh dear...I'm beginning to regret even mentioning that law" she muttered before she hopped over to the window. "Well at least he leaves whenever he's upset. The only bad thing about him is...he leaves whenever he's upset" she said before she handed Shampoo a scroll about youkai. It explained that
Quote :
Yōkai range eclectically from the malevolent to the mischievous, or occasionally bring good fortune to those who encounter them. Often they possess animal features, other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common. Yōkai that have the ability to shapeshift are called obake.

Then she handed her another scroll on wolf youkai.
Quote :
Wolves are smaller in Japan, but Ōkami wolves are significantly larger than usual. They can shapeshift into Humans like most animal-typed Yōkai. They may prey on Humans or protect them instead, so their personality really depends on their wish to help or devour mortals. Like the dogs that live in human habitation the wolf may be seen as a protector of humankind while in the wilderness. It is a supernatural creature spoken of in the south and central parts of Honshū and Shikoku, which follows people walking in the mountains and protects them, often from other wolves. It is sometimes said that there are two sorts of wolves or Ōkami, those that follow people in order to protect them and those that stalk and devour them.

Alternatively these may be different behaviors of the same wolves, depending on the action of the person involved. Falling over is thought to invite a wolf's attack, while not showing resistance to the wolves and asking for them to spare your life will invoke their protection. People in Ōkami stories often reward protective wolves with their favorite foods (meat and rice) once they reach their destination, further ensuring the positive relationship with these creatures. Often revered like Gods, Ōkami are rare but extremely powerful creatures.

She cleared her throat when she looked towards her granddaughter sternly. "Judging by Lone Wolf's ability to assume human form...he must be able to be like a Kyuubi or the Jiuweihu (Chinese for Nine Tailed Fox) as we know it" she said hoping Shampoo understood what kind of being Okami was and why she was so adamant in pushing her to move past Ranma and go for Okami instead. She did not want to place the reversing jewel on her as it could backfire on her immensely. She wanted to coax her granddaughter to be on board with this and trust her just as she always did when it came to Ranma. She always had her granddaughter's best interest in mind, and she could not stand how sad Ranma being married got her. She felt blessed to see an Okami cross paths, and she was not about to let her granddaughter miss this opportunity so have a loving stable relationship. She did notice that Okami was struggling with humans, and she could only assume that this was due to the wolf nature in him. "Shampoo...did you say anything to him about preferring Ranma over him?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:45 pm

she listened carefully this time to his words and placed her hand on his shoulder while he caressed her him and told her his reasons for not pulling out while mating her causing her to lightly blush. a blush that deepened when he asked her how many children she wanted to have? her hands protectively covered her belly Xian Pu blushed heavily remembering what they did. then spoke honestly to Okami. "Xian Pu not know." she replied. "Xian Pu thought after ranma marry akane, that Xian Pu would never have children, or even another man. ranma is Xian Pu wooda airen only airen." her eyes filled with tears as for the first time she spoke of ranma in past tence. "ranma..." she sniffed her voice breaking as she spoke "was the only one for Xian Pu, just as okami said Xian Pu is only one for okami."

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:22 am

Okami looked at her them oddly as he was taken to her home, which he watched her tend to his wounds. The bleeding had already stopped, but he said nothing as he saw her nature in action. He chuckled to her long winded apology and he reached around to rub her side just above her hip. "You're the only woman I need...Only my true mate is worthy of bearing my offspring. It's why I didn't pull out" he said. He looked up at her happily as he sat up. "I don't know what Ranma did to you, but I'll say it again. I'll do anything to make my wife happy. I look forward to spending the rest of our life together" he said. He cleared his throat and leaned in to plant a smooch on her lips deciding this was the time to have make-up sex and restore the closeness between them as he felt their argument made them apart. He wanted to show her that she did not need to fear her husband. "Shampoo...how many children do you wish to have?" he asked in a calm voice. He was definitely a good kisser, but with how everything was going, it was going to be more slow pace than before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 am

"He's right though...I can kill as many fighters outside the sanctioned fights as much as I like" he said in a scary dead serious tone. The men scattered, and Cologne was in shock, horror, but she knew it was a provoked attack. She approached him and closed her eyes. "Come! My granddaughter will be looking for you" she said before she looked over at Shampoo assuming she probably saw the whole thing for herself. "Call your husband and check his wounds. He needs your care" she said. Okami looked over at them with blood all over him, and he stared at them confused.

Xian Pu did not see everything since she arrived around near the end of his battle but she seen enough her mouth was not in its usual smile She was a bit shocked at first.

Xian pu then seemed timid and afraid of her own husband.

It took her great grandmothers last words to snap her out of it "Hai, shampoo take care of husband." she said and tried to buck up her bravery and took Okami home to her room where she cleaned him up and thanks to all the years with ranma and being around DR Tofu this time she did her best to bandage him up using the compression of the bandages to stop his bleeding "okami angry, xian pu understand it xian pu fault." Shampoo said to him she finished cleaning his wounds then took his hands "xian pu misunderstood okami. thought anyone would do as mate. thought it did not have to be xian pu only after okami 'splain. only after xian pu calmed down to think did xian pu understand it only xian pu Okami wants only xian pu okami will have. xian pu didnt understand xain pu used to being disapointed thought okami was the same as ranma only wiith xian pu due to law xian pu no wanted to force okami to be with xian pu so xian pu left but leaving okami like that made okami mad. xian pu sorry" she said whispering the last part since it was hard for her to apologize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 am

When Shampoo left Cologne, she realized something was up as she looked up at the thunder and lightning looming overhead. "Ominous...I'm going to have to make a note to never get on a Daiyoukai's bad side" she said before she made her way off to find Okami herself. She wish she had not found him, for what she witnessed was horrifying. There was a group of contestants from a rival gang with weapons drawn, and they were smirking. "From what I understand, there's nothing against the rules with killing fighters outside of the sanctioned fight. This should be easy!" he said before another goon laughed. "We've already exed out enough fighters to make it to the quarter finals!" he said. Okami looked at them aloof, which this made the gunman so irritated he shot Okami in the chest. Cologne gasped, but Okami smirked evilly shrugging it off like a flea bite.

The gunman panicked shooting more rounds into him before Okami rushed up and formed a ball of energy straight into the guy's chest. Okami's grin grew wider before there was a bright flash of light then an explosion occurred very far away. A wide rut of burned and scorched ground linked between the billowing mushroom cloud and Okami's hand. The gunman was gone, and Okami formed another energy ball looking towards the other men. "He's right though...I can kill as many fighters outside the sanctioned fights as much as I like" he said in a scary dead serious tone. The men scattered, and Cologne was in shock, horror, but she knew it was a provoked attack. She approached him and closed her eyes. "Come! My granddaughter will be looking for you" she said before she looked over at Shampoo assuming she probably saw the whole thing for herself. "Call your husband and check his wounds. He needs your care" she said. Okami looked over at them with blood all over him, and he stared at them confused.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:18 am

Shampoo was silent and wanted to be alone. Shampoo walked out of the café and got on her bike and rode around Tokyo Japan. Shampoo needed time to calm down so she went to the river and thought about what he said to her. She was outside the door when he explained and tried to clear up her misunderstanding of his words she thought when he said wolves liked to make pups that it did not matter who his partner was. After all he didn't specifically say he wanted her not once. maybe he was just accepting the law. a marriage forced on him. maybe he was only being nice when he told her "I want to be able to do this with you as often as we can" Thinking that he didn't really want to be with her kinda made her feel a pain inside her. She thought over what he said as she left the room. "Well, it's not the act of mating itself. Sure it feels nice, but I don't get much out of sex and mating unless I know I'm making my partner feel good. I'm doing what I've been taught to do for when I have a wife. We don't necessarily do it for pups, and a great deal of it is to relieve stress and bond. We stick to one mate Shampoo once paired up with an alpha female. You are that female..." Once it hits her that she's the only one that he was going to be with Shampoo went back to find him.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:44 am

As they lay together, he thought to himself. "Well, it's not the act of mating itself. Sure it feels nice, but I don't get much out of sex and mating unless I know I'm making my partner feel good" he said before rubbed her back. "I'm doing what I've been taught to do for when I have a wife. We don't necessarily do it for pups, and a great deal of it is to relieve stress and bond" he said before he paused. "We stick to one mate Shampoo once paired up with an alpha female. You are that female..." he said as she left the room. He growled to himself feeling more pissed off at the situation, which he got up and got dressed to go blow off steam.

Cologne was in her quarters reading up on scrolls that dealt with wolf youkai in particular, which she stroked her chin finding them to be more interesting by the minute. She looked up at Shampoo and noticed her pain. "Okay, now what's going on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:37 am

Shampoo let him move her she let him show her how he wanted this not once though did she take him as he wanted her to take him it made the amazonion seem weak but her heart just was not in it and though she was his wife and mate she could force her heart to enjoy it but he would know it was not true love she had for him she still moaned when he hit her special places enticing her body to enjoy the sex. even as her breasts bounced to the new position and she called out his name he knew he still did not completely have her heart. As he said to her "I want to be able to do this with you as often as we can" she replied "shampoo think about it." Okami then cuddled her after he filled her again and explained what he was to her and let her know more about him in that moment then during their entire sexual encounter "so, okami like sex and mating? it no got to be shampoo but with anyone" she said and her brows drew close and for once she wished she still had her curse and be able to change to her cat form knowing how dogs felt about cats she knew he would give her the same response she got from other dogs that he would want to chase her off which would get her away from him and his ideals of having just a mate that it did not matter if it was her or not which hurt. Feeling pain she left his embrace upset about her misunderstanding of his words. Shampoo then left in a huff.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Okami looked up at her amused, and he slapped at her rear some more. "I'll explain it to you after we're doing making love" he said. He rammed his rod into her without remorse, which she bounced wildly. He watched her breasts jiggle, slosh, and flop about with glee, and he felt up her ass. "I want to be able to do this with you as often as we can" he suggested. They continued at this for another hour, and he finally unleashed another gush of cum inside of her being. He was very pleased with her, and he pulled her in for a good cuddle session to bond during the afterglow of very intense love making. He rubbed her shoulder and cleared his throat. "I do I put this...Well, a youkai can be supernatural monsters, spirits, or demons. I'm a Daiyoukai, which just means that I'm incredibly powerful for a normal youkai. I'm a wolf youkai...and...if you don't know wolves, we love to make pups" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm

"Shampoo not..." she quipped. "shampoo not completely understand. what exactly is youkai?" shampoo asked. then moaned to the sex he gave her in this new position his hands helping her ride him wanting her to release her amazonish wild side that she kept locked away while they mated partly afraid perhaps of hurting him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Okami was able to relax and gaze upon his powerful and compact wife. He started to grind his hips into her as she encouraged her to ride him like a horse. He certainly had a cock that rivaled a horse's, but since he was a youkai, his wife could be as rough as she would like with him. "Don't hold back on me...I'm a youkai" he told her with a seductive gaze. He patted her on the rear and growled at her seductively. "We're going to have to find sturdy furniture my love" he said referencing the wild crazy sex they would be having in the future.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Shampoo gave a wordless nod "mmt" she replied with her affirmative sound She was a very cute & small woman, very athletic, nimble and strong in her own right. she busted through walls done flips with ease carried many boxes of deliveries at the same time yet was gentle enough to give ranma a soft hug and hold back her strength if she had not that control she would had broken bones every time she held him. Okami reached up to grope her 38 C cup breasts and her 38 inch hips she felt stable and felt im in every inch of her pussy which continued to hug him tightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Okami was indeed a very powerful wolf youkai with an insatiable appetite for sex, but the only thing that gave him satisfaction was to know that his mate was pleased with him. He rolled them around, so she was on top. "That sounds like a deal my lovely wife" he said. He knew she would probably get pregnant, but it was time for him to settle down. This was how they sealed the deal, and a pregnancy meant that she was a meant to be with him. He reached up to grope her 38 C cup breasts and her 38 inch hips. She was a small woman, but he knew that small women could be wild vicious lovers. "How's that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Shampoo felt him finally cum and fill her yet he remained hard which was weird but not unheard of since some of he married friends said strong men can cum a few times before their cocks deflated others who were not sometimes came once or twice then had to rest before the next sex session since he stayed hard it proved his sexual prowess and proved he was insatiable. To his question shampoo shrugged at first then agreed and said "this time only, just see what it like. we rest after." she replied using her clipped words as she always did when she spoke. she knew sex led to pregnancy knew the longer they did this the more likely she would end up with his child but perhaps that was his aim and it would cement their union and prevent them both from going to another both before and even after the wedding least that was what she thought but again she did know very little about his kind and great grandma never taught her of youkai yet due to perhaps her being so young and so infatuated with ranma the thought of her with anyone else even though ranma was not available seemed unlikely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:48 am

Okami was going as wild as humanly possible with her, and he could see that she was now experiencing total euphoria. He spent a good hour pounding his wife before he clenched onto her and roared out filling her womb that was ready to bear young. He panted heavily getting his release, and her looked down at her when she asked if he was mad at her. He smirked and leaned in to nibble onto her neck. "I've already given you your punishment...don't force me to do it again to you" he said into her ear with a very intimidating sexy growl. He continued to rock his hips into her as he was still hard thanks to his youkai biology. "So tell me my wife...Do you want to be on top?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 am

As he thrust deeper and rammed against her special spots in effort to get a positive response that she was enjoying their mating he saw her blushing as she never been this intimate with anyone else he was her fist which helped his wounded ego but he possibly wondered if everyone here was blind not to take such a cute human. Shampoo finally gave up her moans as he drove deep hitting all the places that make a woman moan or cry out in need he got to know her body well knew what places to his to get her to twitch to squirm to moan and cry out and even the spots that made her cum he even got her to purr like a cat as he entered her innermost depths and touched her untouched virgin womb ready to bear his young. though he learned her body he still did not know much bout her personally just that she had feelings for someone that would never be hers she had not gotten used to her admittance to move on when he had taken her and made her his as was his right as her husband. She panted giving him her cute face as well as a face of lust "o-okami.... i-is okami angry at shampoo?" she asked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 am

Okami sighed heavily as he could tell she was having sex with him because she wanted to be obedient. He stopped talking noticing that she probably wanted him to finish up, but what she did not realize was that it was probably going to take him longer to be sated when she was not actively participating. He kept aiming at her magic spots in an attempt to get her to respond or let him know that he was making her indeed feel good..." he was not buying that she was getting pleasure from him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Shampoo did not talk much about herself to others. She Tok the mating like an obedient wife she listened to his words while looking away from him yet when he asked his question about how it felt she was forced to answer him. "Shampoo feels good. Also Shampoo know how to do foreplay. No need to teach Shampoo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Okami cocked his head at her and rested his forehead against hers. "I'm going to have to teach you how to do foreplay..." he said with an amused grin. He brushed a strand of hair from her face and sighed. "My people mate as a way to bond with their lover. It's a way for us to get to know each other" he said as he began to rock his hips into her slowly. He needed this, but he did not get as much out of it as he would have normally, which he hoped she could see it. He took in a deep breath as their bodies did what they needed, but this felt incredibly wholesome and natural even though the sex was just lust. He was definitely a big boy as funny noises from their love making when air struggled to get past the tight contact between their bodies. "Mmm...how does that feel my love?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:26 pm

"shampoo no act shampoo tell only truth no lie" she said to him caressed his back as he kept mating her "okami nice. shampoo not know okami long wanted to get to know better but okami is happy so shampoo happy" she said basically telling him his guess about her only doing this to please him was right on the mark.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Okami continued mating her, but he slowed up some sensing her uncertainty. He was not getting much out of it seeing her like this, which he was possessed to try to ease her nerves. He was hitting all the right spots in the right way, but he wanted her to enjoy it. "Shampoo...my body belongs to you just as much" he said with an alluring growl. He nibbled her on the neck and caressed her body. He stopped and looked at her confused. "Um...You're not acting are you?" he asked. He gulped and blushed wildly. "I'm sorry...I was getting mixed signals from you" he said before he looked away nervously not sure if she really wanted this or if she felt obligated to do it just to please him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:54 am

true it was not drastic but the fact he changed at all so suddenly would had made anyone freak out she may had freaked out more if she was not so turned on. Shampoo gasped as he entered her very being breaking her maidenhead and cementing their union. Her insides were stretched to accommodate him as he filled her completely. Okami then started grinding himself into her. "Mmmm... You're now my wife" he said then he leaned in to plant a very romantic kiss on her lips. She accepted his kiss her body was his now after all  her eyes seemed to loose its spark that he had loved when he first met her  while they mated, he made sure to hit spots in her that would make her quake and tremble. "I'm hear to please you my dear wife, Are you not pleased?" Shampoo looked down unsure how to respond she liked his protectiveness it reminded her of ranma "Okami is Okami. Shampoo body may belong to airen. soul and heart still belong to shampoo" she said to him.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 am

Okami's transformation was not that drastic, but it was enough to remind her that he was not human. He was incredibly sexy of a creature, which he teased her by pressing the tip of his hefty girth against her dripping womanhood. When she nodded to his question, he shoved that thing so far up into her that it all of her insides were stretched to accommodate him. It was not at painful thanks to her being so hot and horny, and he started grinding himself into her. "Mmmm...You're now my wife" he said before he leaned in to plant a very romantic kiss on her lips. While they mated, he made sure to hit spots in her that would make her quake and tremble. "I'm hear to please you my dear wife" he said as he nibbled her neck more. "Are you not pleased?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:54 am

Shampoo moaned softly as he nipped & nibbles her. His rubbing against her heating her insides, making her feel hot & horny. He then released his control on his human form. After he shifted Shampoo shrieked after he changed she backed up a bit afraid of him. However, He continues to caress her attempting to ease her fears of his true form. Okami then groped her breasts looking into her wide eyes as he spoke his voice was masculine,  yet a bit scary. He asks her why she tortured herself? Before she could answer he added if she wasn't curious of how good he could make her feel. His words were tempting her to allow him to complete the mating ritual with him & take him where none has gone before.

He then asked "my love, do you need me to finish you off?" He already told her he wanted in her so badly. Yet, Shampoo doesn't know about youkai or their desire to mate the instant they are with the one that becomes their significant other. Even if the official wedding have not taken place yet. Shampoo wasn't sure what he meant until he moves his hips, grinding his huge cock against her entrance begging to be allowed in. His eyes, no every inch of his being was begging her to say 'yes' to him and allow their union to be consummated. He kissed her again giving her the puppy dog eyes. Eventually he got his mate to nod even if it was reluctantly, it was there. He finally had her acceptance to his request. Although she gave her consent her eyes were cold like when she wore the contrary jewel around ranma.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next