Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Nabiki smiled as he walked her home. She thought about the kiss he gave her, distracted by that she blinked when he had kissed her & she pause as he brought the condoms as he explained the purchase she smirked then snickers. "True. Also you don't want to get me pregnant right now, not that I don't want to have children, I do! But as you said everything in its own time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Inugami looked at her seductive gaze as he rubbed her inner thigh, and the passions were growing between them. He was going to stoke up the fire to grow slowly over time, so when they got to her bedroom, they would be plenty ripe for the picking. "They are probably trying to get me to move out or something to that effect" he said. He chuckled to himself as he let off a deep low growl leaning in to plant a kiss upon her lips. "Then let nature take its course then" he said. He paid the tab and walked her back home hand-in-hand. He looked over at her and wrapped an arm around her bringing her up close to his body. He rubbed her back tenderly as they stopped by a vending machine, which it sold condoms. To her shock or curiosity, he had to get the biggest size. He bought a couple in fact before they continued onward. "Just in case" he said as he stuffed them into his kimono. "I have to keep my lovely lady in mind afterall" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:50 am

nabiki nodded as he mentioned they could do romantic things together though besides her business dates, the only real date she had was with him not counting the time she dated Ranma for she did that to make Akane jealous. she was amazed how much he trusted her but then again she was good at her job and only did what she had to to get money for the home if not for her the family might had ended up homeless. after all she did everything financial wise. she got the money and paid the bills and kept the repairs up to par. his idea of investing in stocks wasn't a bad idea either she just didn't do that cause the stocks could fall and you would lose money. "I am very educated i would had kept up with her studies even if she was not picked up. besides it was her that taught Hanako to do all that to try and get us closer. not that it was really needed, but i guess they were worried about you." she replied. Nabiki saw his intense gaze bore into hers as he tried to read her thoughts. now her shrewd mind was not usually easy to read but around him she felt safe and dropped her guard a bit. "that's fine with me, but we can help nature along too right?" she replied coyly remembering they were in a public place she used code to try and tell him she personally did not mind if things kept going in this direction nor was she against having a more intimate time with him in secret. "but i think we should discuss this somewhere more private." she suggested.                  

Shampoo felt the tingle she made a soft sound of content she read wolves had litters so she expected more then one child from their union but it would take time for the egg to become an embryo so it still had time to divide into more then one child inside of her. She looked up at him with her sparkling violet gaze and he knew he had made his new wife very happy she never shown him a look like that until now.            

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Inugami chuckled at this, which he cleared his throat. "Well, Hanako's mother can help you with that aspect. She's handling the Exorcism business. We have no one handling the training business" he said before he cleared his throat. "You can't technically swindle me out of money if we are married. I'm expected to provide for us anyway. I'm not unreasonable to negotiate money with you. I'm willing to put the investment in you" he said before he chuckled. "Business aside, I feel we can have some romantic outings and other fun stuff" he said before he scratched his head. "I hope the payout will be good. Maybe you can put the winnings in stocks like I did. It's like the ultimate game...it's so broken that I bet it every time" he said. He leaned back into his seat and cleared his throat. "I believe that she could come in the morning when she picks up Hanako. She home-school's her, and she can't have her miss her lesson plan" he said. He looked into her eyes and tried to read into her thoughts, and his nose began to lead him into trouble as he knew she had desires to mate with him. "So now we got that out of the way" he said before he took the first move by reaching down to touch her thigh expressing his comfort in being intimate with her. "I say let nature do its thing. What happens between us is strictly our business" he said in an alluring tone. He wanted her to know that there were ways around the sex thing, or they could just do it in secret.

Okami panted heavily after another successful mating, and he cuddled her back. Indeed his seed mixed with an egg, and the newly spawned zygote was seeking out the perfect nest spot to take root for 9 months. It will take a week for their blastocyst to mature enough to implant themselves into her womb, but already youki was being generated within her tummy giving an indication that their deed bared fruit. Although this being her first, she could just attribute the happy tingly feeling inside was strictly a result of the act of sex and not the result of sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 pm

nabiki thought "well i seen it done like shampoo and ukyou handing out flyers i guess i could do it" she said to him "and of course i want a provider but usually once someone finds out bout my mercenary ways and constant swindling they lose interest" she said "Okami isnt the only one going to make a killing after his fight with a bit ago i raised my bid & doubled down that he wins the rest of his matches" she replied knowing he would or could win only way she lose is if he lost or if he didnt show up for his battles." she smiled as he said he loves & admired HER smart mind. Nabiki NODDED TO HIS QUESTION ON Whether SHE WANTED TO MARRY A PROVIDER 'SURE!" SHE REPLIED A BIT SHOCKED THAT HE DIDN'T MIND HER mercenary ways and constant swindling OR THAT SHE GUARDED HER MONEY  and had others buy things for her including her milkshake which he had paid for but he was glad to do it it seemed "then when is a good day fiona can meet and talk to daddy?" she asked him she knew there was still a lot to do before they would be married and it was a bit depressing they could not do anything together like lovers do (like HAVE SEX) especially since he was such a rare catch

shampoo felt better when he told her wolvesmate for life and reminded her he wasnt like ranma. he saw only her wanted only her. she whimpered as he filled her gain and felt the warmth of his seed spread into her. shampoo did nt know she was ovulating vut even if she did it would not matter now she laid her head on okami chest cuddling him as they remained tied together to ensure his seed mixed with her eggs and took root inside of her .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Inugami raised an eyebrow thinking that there was more she did. "huh...well are you good with advertising, promotions, and such? I've been thinking about perhaps expanding our horizons with getting all youkai and not just the talented. We could make more money that way" he said before he took a sip. "I was just wondering if you have done anything like that in the past" he corrected himself. He leaned in and scratched his head. "Something big is going to happen in the current tournament, so I'm suggesting that we take advantage of the situation. I know that Okami is going to get a handful" he said. He looked up at her as she told him about her flaws, which he raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh, so you'd be perfect for the job then" he said before he waved off her last commented. "Tch, As long as we're a team and you contribute, who cares right?" he said. He took another sip and grinned. "I've been keeping track of you...I don't see you as evil" he said. He took in a deep breath and chuckled some more. "I love your brains...I'm pretty sure you want to marry a provider, do you not?" he asked.

Okami shook his head at her. "You won't lose me...I'm not Ranma, dear!" he said firmly. He rubbed her hip and aimed at her magic spots. "Shampoo...wolves mate for life...remember that" he said. He kissed her repeatedly, and their bodies got entangled with how intense and focused he were on pleasing her. This was all him as he nibbled into her neck and their bodies synchronized up. They drew close to an orgasm, but he could smell her ovulation at this point. She was ripe for the picking. "I'm never going to leave you" he said before he began to gush his load inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Nabiki sipped her drink as she looked to him with a look that said 'i told you this already' But humored him thinking maybe he didnt hear her he first time. "as i said beforre..." she began "i gamble during tournaments such as this or i sell things like pictures to kuno and i also get students to enroll in our school if they got talent" she said she did other things but felt he didnt need to know bout that stuff not wanting him to be disdainful of Nabiki's mercenary ways and constant swindling of money. She is also highly frugal and becomes vengeful if she is forced to waste her money. but she felt if inugami knew this it be over but he did ask so with a heavy breath she tells him after all a relationship with lies was not a good relationship. she finished her tirade then finished her shake "well i guess thats it and i will understand if you want to call the whole thing off" she said.

Shampoo was unsure if a child would help "if shampoo has child and still loses husband it be worse then if lose okami before child" she said honestly "shampoo will take okamis word its all shampoo can do also will agree to twice a day mating just dont want heart broken again" she said which was something he could relate with when his was broken at her mention of her love for ranma it didnt feel good so he could understand why she wanted to protect her heart this time around.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Inugami was being the awesome big brother as he gave his little sister ride on his shoulders while they walked back home. He naturally took Nabiki's hand and guided her around, and Hanako was very pleased with this development before she started drifting into sleep. When they dropped off his sister, Kasumi's attention was perked at this very handsome attractive man that Nabiki was with. Akane was curious as to what was going on with this guy as she never seen him before, but something about him was a lot more enchanting about him. "Uh, okay!" she said as she stared at them as they walked off to the restaurant to get food. Inugami was pretty loose and relaxed when they began talking. He closed his eyes and smirked. "Well...I believe we could make some arrangements on that. Times are changing are they not?" he asked. He ordered a whole bunch of food, but he was not a quick eater. He was very interested in Nabiki as he wanted to know more about her quirks. "So what do you do for a living?" he asked.

Okami was a feral love beast to Shampoo, and he could see that his wife was growing more and more addicted to his love now. When she flipped onto her back, he stopped so they could face each other. He looked into her eyes deeply and smiled continuing to buck his hips into her. "At least once a day...maybe once in the morning and another in the evening" he said happily. He leaned in to give her a rough passionate kiss upon her lips. "I'm not going to leave my loving wife" he said. He growled into her ear seductively. "Would you feel less worried if we have a child together?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm

nabiki half listened but during the singing any anger she had ebbed away after they sang and shared pizza they headed back to her house. the young hanyou rode on her bothers strong shoulders as he carried her sleepy body. nabiki did not see the youth smile as inugami took her hand in his and held it as he walked beside her keeping her on he inside and protecting her from the road and its dangers. She thought it was sweet. they made it to her house and she put the spare futon out then laid the child in it. asking akane to watch hanako sleep she went out with inugami to take him to her favorite spot for dinner. she seemed to know the pizza he bought and they shared was not enough for him she did not eat anything but a milkshake but let him get anything he wanted he was paying for it anyway. At the table she drank her milkshake then looked at him with a serious expression "i had a good time with you both" she began as she stirred her drink. "i dont do the wifey things most woman do i dont do housework " she said "before this went further i wanted you to know exactly what you was getting before..." she trailed off but he got what she meant she didnt want to become serious with a veil over his eyes

shampoo inhaled sharply as he felt for her hole then gasped as he shoved his cock into her thrusting into her hard . she moaned as he was rough with her being an amazon she could take it. she felt his demanding thrusts as he ravaged her hole taking her as his mate in the most primal way. she turned as he kept it up using her skill to turn around on his pole without harming him. she now faced him and caressed his face. "will once a day be enough? shampoo can do more" she said hinting at her insatableness of sex but then suddenly out of nowhere she made a small demand "never leave shampoo" she said voicing her fear and he knew that was what been bothering her almost all this time and why she avoided him she was afraid he leave her like ranma did

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Inugami nodded slowly, but he took no offense to it. "It's alright...I thought I misheard you" he said calmly. He gave his sister a stern look. "So when has mother been teaching you to say these things?" he asked. Hanako dug her toe into the ground and swiveled it nervously. "It's been a couple months...she said if I ever saw you with another woman, that I should show her how nice I turned out. We are very powerful kids and it would worry a lot of humans" she said nervously. Inugami scratched the back of his head. "Yea, well...she could already see that. You don't need to point it out" he said. While they sang, Inugami bought a pizza, which it was obvious that youkai ate a lot. How much energy do they need? He did have lots of muscle, but something about him screamed that he was a hell of a lot more powerful than he leads on. He's like the huge family dog that's great with kids, but you know that he can kill with no problem.

Okami was growing more comfortable with Shampoo's leading him on, and he definitely shown how much better he was compared to Ranma. His focus was all on her, and she was the only woman for him. He noted that lustful look on her face, and he took the initiative when she stopped her massaging to turn around with her hind quarters lifted up. He wasted no time and got up right behind her grabbing her by the hips. He felt around and quickly slid himself inside her from behind. Yes, they were doing this the traditional way, and he was a lot more rough and ravaged her insides. He growled and snarled viciously giving her that wild untamed beast feeling that will quickly change afterwards showing that she could domesticate him and only her alone.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:31 pm

nabiki blushed at the words he muttered realizing she made an error she was going to say their mom but they did not share the same mom so she knew that was wrong she began to say "your step mom" but that did not sound right either so in place of stepmom she said the woman's name but had already said your so it came out wrong again and his words reflected that "sorry that came out wrong" she said glad fiona and inuyasha was not there to hear that they may had took it the wrong way as if she was calling fiona his mate which she knew from how much love she showed inuyasha nabiki knew that was definitely not the case his words must had flustered her and that was a feat since she usually so composed. nabiki then turned as hanako said her brother could help if she was unsure about something. "Big Brother helped with raising me...he's could help you out if you weren't too sure of something." then inugami said "You're seven years old...has your mother been coaching you to say these things?" and hanako went suddenly quiet and nabiki realized that inugami hit the nail on the head. now nabiki didnt like being used but had to commend the woman she now understood why hanako said they we alike. it was cunning to have the cute child work as cupid. Hanako then asked if she could sing and inugami laughed making nabiki smile as he siad she once again sounded like a 7 yr old again. "yes lets all sing" she replied and played the first song titled: "Good-bye Summer Days"

Shampoo did not know if he had motives behind what he was doing or not nor did she care it saved her the trouble manipulating him to get what she wanted when he let her call all the shots. shanpoo arched as his movements increased she moved her hips in time with her breasts her face looking like a woman in lust begging for more. shampoo panted he mouth open as she moaned to his touch she stopped her titty fucking then turned around wanting him in her again and gave him the chance to take her 'doggie style' which she thought might be his favorite position since wolves were of the canine family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:15 am

Okami was doing his best to make Shampoo feel good, and he did not have much of an alternative motive behind his actions as he was getting used to her. This was however why he was an excellent lover since he did not go straight to the mating, but he would romance and fool around giving her the opportunity to take it from there. He smiled at her when she kissed the tip of his cock. He began to be a little more vigorous with his rubbing, but nothing too rough or the wrong way.

Inugami cocked his head cutely. "My fiona?" he muttered. Hanako crossed her arms over her chest grinning as she hummed to herself cheerfully. "Big Brother helped with raising me...he's could help you out if you weren't too sure of something" she said. Inugami raised an eyebrow. "You're seven years old...has your mother been coaching you to say these things?" he asked. Hanako paused and stared at him trying to hide that fact, but it was awfully clear that this was the case. She smiled when Nabiki hugged her, and she giggled. "Can we sing now?" she asked. Inugami shook his head smirking. "Okay, now that's a seven year old child" he joked referring to her short attention span. He gazed at Nabiki and gave her some longing eyes knowing that there may be a chance they would be getting to know each other in the bedroom very soon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:25 am

Shampoo moaned as e caressed her clit massaging her sex to help turn her body onto mating him and getting her wet so when he took her his girth did not cause her harm. She kissed the tip of his cock rewarding him for what he was doing to her it looked so sensual he wondered if she would do more if he did more to her. "hai" she replied softly to his question.

nabiki was sure bringing inuyasha to see her father was a worse idea then having his sister talk to Soun "i think your Fiona might be a better choice" she said to his suggestion. she was surprised when the child asked if they had to marry to have children. but inugami response got her to sigh he then told her he not only want to marry her but would father all her children. Hanako then said to her brother that he should wed nabiki cause she reminded the hanyou girl of her mama. that remark got inugami to deny it instantly after a shiver. it made her wonder if he was scared she then knelt down "i doubt i am as good as your mom. everything is so new to me right now. but i am happy you think so high of me" she said. inugami adds that Hanako should not worry that they were both allowing to let nature take its course whatever happens with them if it was meant to be they get a chance or two to consummate their union. she hugged her she knew the child may be saying this cause like inugami she might be feeling lonely and wanted to have them have a baby so she could come over and have someone to show affection to. "if you are ever lonely your always welcomed to visit me whenever you want" she said hoping that was enough to make Hanako feel better.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:13 am

Inugami was not sure what the items were that Nabiki wanted to purchase, but he read the description and just went along with it. He knew Hanako would enjoy it too as he was the awesome big brother he was. He scratched his head and laughed. "Well, it's true...my father isn't that bad. He's been pretty much domesticated since he got married to my mother who was his first wife. I guess the next best thing is to drag my father over" he said before an evil smile crept upon his sister's lips. While they were in the karaoke place, he listened her explanation of wanting to get married. He closed his eyes in deep thought. "I wouldn't want you to rush into that decision, but if you find marriage with me to be a win-win situation, then I'm willing to take that step" he said. He could understand the business side of marriage and her desire of being more well off. He saw that she was a very intelligent and resourceful woman, which he viewed that as good mother material. Hanako smiled between them. "So...do you have to be married to have children?" she asked. Inugami raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Well, no...I can have children at anytime. Marriage is more of a formal thing...and a status symbol. For me...I'd support my child with or without the papers" he said. "You should marry her...she reminds me of mama" she said which he cringed about that thought. Sure he would have fucked that woman a while ago, but she was in love with his father. "They are not the same..." he said before he coughed. "Don't worry about it kid! Nabiki and I are having nature take its course" he said. He leaned over to Nabiki and whispered in a deep alluring voice, "I'm going to father all of your children"

Okami groaned to himself as this was the best massage ever. "Oh yes dear...you make me a very happy okami!" he said as he rubbed the back of her head as she titty fucked him. "It works very well! I'm feeling really good!" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. Do you want to feel really good with me?" he asked. He reached around and started to finger her clit for her. "Aren't these the best places to massage?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:58 pm

After he paid for Hanako's calligraphy supplies and anything else nabiki thought necessary like a karaoke machine and a few other items she had him hold the heavy stuff and Hanako held her precious supplies nabiki picked out going from memory of her last visit to Kuno's house. when he asked her if her sister should talk to Soun. Nabiki winced to that suggestion. "I don't think that will help. daddy was in tears when he found out who her father was. though she tried to convince him her dad wasn't as bad as he thought and i would had told him i met him and agreed with Hanako but he passed out." she said. as she took them both to a place where couples and groups sang karaoke remembering inuyasha's wife said Hanako liked to sing nabiki hoped the same went with her brother. Nabiki usually went here with Ranma and Akane or they all did singing together during certain times like holidays but this was special to her she wanted the siblings to have a good time to forget that she killed the mood earlier "i am of age i can marry who i want to i should marry sometime soon as i do not want to wait to long." she said Hanako knew she liked her and her sensitive ears had heard what nabiki had said about liking her and not wanting to give her back anytime soon but that was because she was so cute and so well behaved not all children were like her and she knew nabiki was not a bad mom, nabiki was just inexperienced but this babysitting was a win win. nabiki got paid and she got to test the waters on becoming a mother. Hanako though she was seven years old was unsure of some things like her brother had already had a date where he wooed this woman she also was unaware of the code they used or what the words signified if she did she may had eased off on getting them together a bit.

Shampoo smiled as he asked "Mmm...honey, what did I do to deserve a wonderful Amazonian like you? I feel like I have to earn my keep with you every time you treat me so." Shampoo nodded to his comment. "Okami do good. shampoo do good to Okami." she replied then heard him say he was very happy which got her heart to lighten. "shampoo glad you happy. shampoo make Okami even happier." she said then smirked as his jaw dropped to her using her breasts to pleasure him. He then asked her "Oh wow! When did you learn this? Have you done this before?" Shampoo never did before. only do in shampoo dreams" she replied "glad dreams show shampoo also glad it work" she said "it do work yes? Okami feel good?" she asked him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Hanako knew about her family's "wealth", and it was how they could afford such a large sophisticated shrine. She looked at Nabiki annoyed not wanting Soun to ruin this. "No! You have a right to be happy! Your father should be honored that your household will gain an Inugami to protect it" she said applying folklore to the mix. Inugami laughed at this and shook his head. "Hanako! You crazy kid! You don't know what's going on!" he teased her. Hanako knew, but she maybe did not know everything. "You know you'll make a good husband. Mama said so..." she said. Inugami was very amused with his sister coaxing them where it was not needed. He bought his sister the supplies before he looked over at Nabiki amused. "I think my sister should speak to your father...don't you?" he asked.

Okami groaned and tensed up to her tightening grip, and his nose snarled as his inner wolf was roused. "Well, these are the best kinds of massages, but I would like to mate with you as often as possible" he said as his voice got a lot more deep and sexy as his transformation progressed. "Mmm...honey, what did I do to deserve a wonderful Amazonian like you? I feel like I have to earn my keep with you every time you treat me so" he said. He watched her massage his huge massive rod with great satisfaction. "I'm very happy honey" he said before his jaw dropped to her using her breasts to pleasure him. "Oh wow! When did you learn this? Have you done this before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:34 pm

nabiki blushed as the girl told inugami he should spoil her she never been spoiled she had to be cunning to get stuff like asking kuno for a treat in exchange for information then on top of that charging him for any pictures she took of akane or the pig tailed girl she never asked him for a favor up front he always was the one asking her but this time for hanako she swallowed her pride to ask him for some calligraphy stuff and even had the photos she was going to use for the exchange but that plan went down the drain when the blue thunder was scared off by a hanyou child. Nabiki choled a bit one would think happosai or the goul was after him the way he bolted into his home. she doubt she ever forget it any time soon but for now put that out of her mind she had to for what inugami said made her blush even more she hid it easily though as she said in her normal non chalant manner "that would be nice" she said telling him in code she was also open to the idea "but i doubt daddy will welcome you with open arms" she said sadly she was of age to marry on her own with out her fathers permission. now nabiki was very family oriented and there was little she feared but one thing now got a bit of fear to surface as she was a little afraid she might be made an outcast if she did take this strong man as her husband. though the words he said of how much he had stashed away made her highly consider it. but she still would like her father to accept him. Remembering his words on how some youkai fed on fear she stamped it down she could not let the emotion rule her and she hurried towards the stores to get the calligraphy supplies and hopefully get her mind off her fear and any other negative emotions at the moment.

shampoo sighed and gave an understanding curt nod. she then told him she understood and gave his engorged member a tighter grip in between her hands to help him ease his erection making her fingers tight like a pussy would had been. she then looked up at him as he asked her if he could do this everyday with her she smiled "hai shampoo not mind that." she said thinking he meant the massage. if he had said 'may we mate every day?' that she would have to give a little thought on but the massage she didn't mind having a massage every day. it felt good and her muscles felt relaxed "Shampoo unsure how often also... Shampoo just wants husband happy." she said she remembered him telling her it couldn't be him cause he been a good boy since his final battle so that made her wonder what made everyone on edge tonight if it wasn't Okami. "so Okami is happy? Shampoo wont stop if Okami said no. Shampoo just want to know." she said to him she knew it was hard for him to talk so she tried to get him to cum by using her breasts on his shaft, and ease his loins. so he would feel better. SHE WOULD MOUNT HIM NEXT IF THIS DID NOT WORK.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Inugami smirked at her. "I can relate...but the good news is, we'll find out soon enough. Though I've not been shopping in a long time...lets just say things have certainly changed since then" he said honestly. He let out a deep heavy sigh before he cleared his throat. "I already train some youkai, so I've got some good cash flow. I don't really spend much. I'll buy some stocks like the others do, so...heh...I'm pretty old, and those stocks I bought are worth a fortune I bet" he said. He knew that Nabiki was a woman who wanted a man who could provide, but he was going to let her imagination go wild at that point. "I haven't taken Hanako shopping, but I'm guessing that she's getting at that age" he said before she nodded quickly. "Yup, and you got to spoil Nabiki here don't you?" she asked. Inugami laughed at her amused. "When did you become so invested in what I do? You're seven years old" he asked. He flinched when she whispered into his ear, and he gulped. "Oh, um...well...I'm sure you'll get more opportunities with babysitting when you become a part of the family" he said as code to tell her that he was open to the idea in that kind of relationship with her.

Okami groaned to her massaging, which he gulped shaking his head. "I can't now...I'm too distracted with this body part of mine being so hard and swollen" he said. He took in a deep breath and blushed. "I didn't forget. I just wasn't sure how often you'd like to be mated...are you fine with me doing this every day with you?" he said before he started taking his clothes off. "If so, then I would like to unite our bodies together" he said. He took in a deep breath wondering if he should take a bath or should they do it in the bath tub. He knew he wanted it now, but he wanted to get kinky with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:55 pm

nabiki shrugged "i can't help it. it happens when my curiosity is active. but good thing is, i am easily distracted. snacks or shopping as long as someone is with me." she said to him taking his hand and laughed a bit at the child's enthusiasm it was not usual for her to laugh but it was a good sound. though it was as rare as finding a 50 yen piece on the street. "i like her! it too bad i got to give her back when my babysitting job ends" she said in his ear hinting to him that if she got a child herself she not be too against it long as she had help raising it.          

she kept massaging him to his full size. "want your turn back?" she asked. "shampoo said she not mind another mating with husband." she reminded him. "or did Okami forget?" the amazon inquired. she then massaged his ears and used a q-tip to clean them "maybe this help" she said as she cleaned his ears while her naked nipples brushed against the mushroom head of his shaft.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Inugami paused and thought to himself as his thoughts were starting to pin-point on a proper course of action for them. "Don't be restless. Some youkai feed off from fear, anxiety, and other negative emotions. I would suspect that this youkai is laying and waiting. He's very patient to stay under the radar for this long" he said. Hanako did not mind this lady and her brother to have a romantic relationship as she deemed her worthy, but she squealed out loud and jumped. "Okay! Let's go out shopping!" she shouted. Inugami cleared his throat. "Well we're going to need our hats" he advised her. Inugami pulled out the fun hats that made their ears look like it was a part of the hat.

Okami watched her curiously as she went straight for his monumental member and freed it to give it a special massage where it had plenty room to grow full length. It was a very big boy whose veins bulged and pulsed with each heartbeat. He leaned back giving into her splendid massage. "I didn't know we were going this way...If I did, I would have gave you something special when it was my turn" he said. He did know that she would be getting some fun out of this for herself, but he felt silly that she was making the first move. It made him doubly silly to be repressing his instincts with her and being a proper affectionate husband.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Nabiki smiled at her"yes you are right. I am just restless especially after what he said." Hanako had good instinct and was right on her wanting to be with inugami She was unsure why she feels like this. "Alright then let's go shopping for those calligraphy supplies I was unable to get from kino earlier. She said.now anyone who'd know Nabiki would know she hardly ever seen going shopping for products for someone else.

Shampoo nodded to Okami's questions about if she likes this. She them gave the daiyoukai a sweet little surprise as she began caress his shaft she then removed it from its prison and gave him a special seduction massage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Okami chuckled to himself and closed his eyes in deep thought. "Well, I was fine today. It shouldn't be on my end where they got afraid" he said before he pointed to himself. "Maybe they all have to get used to me...just like you" he said. He smiled at her when she said that his massage felt good. He was not sure why she thought he was unhappy, but he saw this as a good opportunity to be romantic with each other. He blushed as he swapped places with her noting that she was still nude. "Um, okay" he said timidly. He did not know why, well...he kind of did know. He was trying to keep himself behaved when it came to having the urge to mate. He still failed as she really was an attractive mate, so his body naturally raise the staff for her. He tried ignoring his length popping a tent in his pants. "Do you like doing this together?" he asked.

Inugami stroked his chin. "Well, I wouldn't say that they held their own when Okami was holding back. I wouldn't say that they couldn't train humans or those still learning how to use youki, but...you noticed the thunderstorm we had last night? That was influenced by youki" he said before his sister smiled. "He's just talking about Daiyoukai, not plain simple ones" she said. She went quiet about the conversation in regards to Naraku. "I don't know what this youkai's powers are, but if it's anything like what I've heard. They could be absorbing the power of fighters and their techniques" he said. Hanako looked over at Nabiki curiously. "Wasn't my mama and papa supposed to check things out?" she asked. She was not sure if this was one of those things younger adults did to get romantic, but she had noticed her mother did it with her father just to get alone.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:31 pm

for now shampoo took that as the closest she would get to a promise from him that he would not kill recklessly he then asked her if anything bad happened today? shampoo shook her head "no but everyone was quiet when shampoo make deliveries they pay then shut door as if afraid of something. it worried shampoo. so shampoo remember how weather changed when Okami mood change. so shampoo thought it had to do with that maybe if they see good day they go out and be happy again. but to do that shampoo must keep Okami in good mood so is working hard to keep Okami happy." she replied. "massage feels nice." she said. "Okami is next." she added hoping if she massaged him like he had massaged her would keep him happy. "after shampoo give Okami massage we mate again" she suggested knowing how he loved mating her and secretly she kind of liked it too but would not force him she tried that before with Ranma and it turned out wrong so this time she was going to not be as demanding as she was in the past or least she would try to.. it was hard and she did not feel like herself doing it this way but she did not want to have Okami hate her.

Nabiki shrugged but wasn't giving up on getting them for the Dojo "well i think you seen Ranma and Ryoga fight though they lost to Okami they still held their own Ranma is married to Akane so in some way i guess he is  what you might consider about as strong as a youkai" she said boasting a bit. "as for the motivation i would not know maybe it heard bout all the strong fighters and like Okami wanted to test its strength and power i do not know the youkai mind so you be better answering that yourself" she said "ask yourself if i was him why would i do this you might get your answer" she said stating the simplicity of everything "sometimes hard questions can have a simple answer but that is not always the case but it might give us somewhere to start at least" she adds then jumped out the window into his free arm, since his sister was in the other one "I'll come with you. i doubt i be much help, but two heads are better then one." she replied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Okami smirked at her feeling like making a conversation about it. "That was not a baby who shot me. I will protect my life and my family's life. Now that man had blood on his hands. Would you have a good conscience knowing that you let him go to take more babies from mothers? He had already admitted to it with pride. I'm not going to allow that to happen, and I hope his little crew learns their lesson" he said before he rubbed her shoulder. "The children you bring into this world will have a loving home" he said. He looked into her eyes deeply. "I will keep that in mind" he said as he gave her a big smile. "Nothing bad happened today...right?" he asked.

Inugami raised and eyebrow about the heart attack comment. "Yea, well...I don't think that the youkai world is wanting him to teach...he doesn't possess Youki. Youkai will pay big money for a proper youkai teacher with a pedigree to match. My sister is right about that part" he said. He shook his head at her. "Yes, but time travel kind of complicates things. Also, if that incarnation has some identity, like Naraku willing it, then the incarnation can be considered an offspring. My uncle can only speculate with what's going on, but what I do know is that my mother purified him along with the complete destruction of the shikon no tama" he said before he scratched his head. "What is this youkai's motivation? Just to instill chaos?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:08 pm

shampoo sighed "Xian Pu remember. but killing bad all life is precious those hat shot you was someones baby once" she replied "please no more killing shampoo dont want to bring children into a vilent home" she replied then when he asked her what she liked she seemed to turn aside "Shanpū is a romantic. xian pu like dates likes to be fussed over likes to be protected likes that about okami. xian pu also likes to cook" she said unsure what he meant by the question but thought he wanted to know more bout her but she could only say what she knew.

nabiki smiled as the child hugged her brother "geez! you about give anyone around you a heart attack." she replied then turned to her father "don't worry bout the class if your too scared that's fine i will find another teacher like ranma hell i will even enlist akane as their teacher she is qualified since she is going to take over the school" nabiki said then slammed the door. she was not happy her dad was so scared about this. She then looked to Inugami after he mentions about Naraku and her look asked the same question Hanako voiced. but his words did not help. "alright i feel i am left out some critical, need to know information." (quote taken from Burt from the tremors movie) "if this guy is supposed to be dead then isn't any incar-whatever supposed to die with him?" she asked as inugami seemed to nod she wondered how such a thing survived. "were you sure he was dead maybe he faked it like how opossums play possum."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next