Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4672
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Soun began to tear up. "You have no idea what kind of disasters follow him! He can literally give us hell here! It's not you, it's his family line!" he shouted. Hanako looked between them and crossed her arms over her chest. "Excuse me...Sir? My brother can't do that...well he can, but he needs tetsusaiga to do it. If everyone fears my family so much, then won't more people want to be trained by us?" she asked looking towards Nabiki hoping that she was making a good case. Soun was still not comfortable with this, but he did see the child's point. Hanako laughed to herself. "Oh, Myoga disappears on his own...we don't even bother picking him back up. He always hitches a ride on a cat or a bird or something" she said before Inugami appeared in the window. His sister looked up and smiled. "Hey, big brother! You're back!?" she asked. He looked up at Nabiki and frowned. "I had a talk with my uncle, and he says that he has been sensing Naraku recently" he said before Hanako's eyes widened. "Who's that?" she asked. Inugami sighed heavily. "He's supposed to be dead, so it doesn't matter who he is. It has to be an incarnation of Naraku's" he stated. He looked up at Nabiki and frowned. "I'm beginning to see why Okami joined the tournament" he said.

Okami shrugged his shoulders when she asked if he was busy. "Nah, Father said that I needed to tune things down and get settled down. It's going to take me getting used to, but I'm very satisfied with you as my wife" he said. He shrugged when she hugged him. "Meh, I only kill when my life was in danger" he said before he pointed towards his heart. "I got shot here..." he reminded her. He scratched at the back of his head. "I'm not that evil" he said before he shifted towards massaging her back. "Xian pu...would you mind telling me what you like to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:43 pm

nabiki stared at her dad as she peeked out of her door "daddy when have i ever endagered your house ranma cases more damage then i had in my entire life you know i am not careless like them" she said sternly then shut the door and sighed "i understands his concerns though " she told the young hanyou. she then turned as her dad went into his dramatics "well not him personally" she replied which relaxed er father briefly. "but i think he will come to enroll his children." she then said "a customer is a customer isn't that what you always said? oh and speaking of inugami have either of you seen him lately he was supposed to come back later and retrieve his subordinate" she said meaning Myoga who also seemed to have disappeared.

shampoo just listened to him as he rubbed her feet and legs (wish i had that myself right now) she turned her head to him "you always busy, Xian Pu understand." she commented. "Xian Pu work too but always made time for omace in her life even if her love was not returned. Xian Pu still not ever give up but guess it over so it okay. Xian Pu follow law may take time for heart to accept it but it is what it is" she said she then hugged him "no be mad. just be patient with Xian Pu. this happen too fast for Xian Pu. but Xian Pu is yours now. so no more do bad things. never kill unless life in danger." she said to him hoping he agreed to her request.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Okami watched her move to her bed before he sat down on the floor at her feet. "Alright, I'll leave it be then" he said before he reached up to touch her feet firmly where he began to massage them masterfully. "Well my Parents are both Okami. My father was the leader of the Eastern tribe and my mother was the granddaughter of the Elder of the Northern tribe. They combined to form the Northeast tribe, and my father is still the current leader. We roam the forests in the North, and we don't mingle much with the humans. I'm not familiar with newer human concepts. Though there are similar things that we do that humans do with their mates" he said. He worked up and down her leg and her feet. "I've spent most my life guarding out territory from trespassers. I haven't had much of a romantic life" he said.

Hanako stared at Soun and cocked her head cutely as he grabbed his chin concentrating. "Hmmm, Youkai seem to cause a whole lot of destruction. Way more than Ranma and Genma. Just who have you been speaking to?" he asked cautiously. He gulped as he was ignored, and he chased after them. "Please! I want to know what's going on! Will I have a roof under my head? Are these youkai friendly or malicious. Hanako looked up at him and giggled. "He's funny!" she commented. Akane walked by and poked her head in to see the cute little hanyou girl. "Oh! Look at how cute she is! Is she that youkai's daughter?" she asked. Hanako's cheeks puffed up. "I'm Inugami's sister! My papa's name is InuYasha!" she shouted. Soun gasped and his eyes widened. "Did you say...InuYasha?" he asked. Akane looked at him oddly. "Dad? What's going on?" she asked. Soun fell to his knees and trembled. "Please don't tell me you hired him to teach here!" he shrieked. "Uh...is something wrong?" Hanako asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Shampoo shook her head and moved to her bed so he could massage her legs and feet. "no but it's okay Xian Pu not need to know bout some silly hanyou person not shampoo's business" she replied "same goes for Okami but shampoo hopes he tell her more of himself instead" she replied.

"no she isn't. she is a hanyou i am babysitting for some good money." Nabiki said to Soun. "but speaking of youkai, has that guy ever came back? he said he may be registering some students and i spoke to another who wants to enlist his sons. i don't interfere with your work often but with this you should be happy right daddy?" she replied smiling then continued to her room and shut the door.\ and relaxed on the bed letting hanako look through some of her magazines to read.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Hanako giggled at her explanation, but she looked up at her and smiled. "It's lively at my home too...My mommy said she feels like she's a ringleader in a circus" she said with a smile. She cocked her head curiously. "I'm not afraid of him, I just feel weird whenever someone touches my ears. You know...it's the same way other girls feel about having their boobies touched by strange people" she said. When they got to the Tendo residence, Soun looked over at them curiously. "Who do you got there? Is that another youkai?" he asked.

Okami smirked at his beautiful nude amazonian wife and thought about where to start on her body. "Yes, I can, but tell me where you are sore most, and I can start there. Something tells me your feet are going you a lot of trouble" he said. He thought to himself for a moment before looked back over at Shampoo. "Have I ever told you the story about an evil hanyou named Naraku?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:13 am

nabiki rubbed her head a bit perplexed "that idiot... how could he think that..." she sighed "I guess he will be no help since he got freaked out." she said then looked to the girl as she mentioned that kuno's house once belonged to one of the great feudal lords. "i would not doubt that in the least." she replied then holding Hanako's hand continued to her home. "if you like to read then that's good i got lots of books you can read them the isn't much for games but it is a lively place where i live" she said as he seemed to not care of the looks they got to her this was just a job still she made sure the child felt safe. "don't worry Hanako, kuno is a pussycat. he wont hurt you." she said as she headed into the house. "best we go to my room for now." she replied as she took Hanako into her home then went to her room making a mental note to ask kuno on the phone for the supplies and clear up his delusion of her being Hanako's mother.

Shampoo was not really accustomed to him coming in her bathroom. But she seemed not against his presance. she turned as he spoke then stared at him in a towel. "it true Xian Pu could use a massage. Okami give one to Xi'an Pu?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:16 am

Hanako looked up at Nabiki innocently as she never been around an adult like her. "Um, I do love play games, paint, read stories...papa tells awesome stories" she said. She followed her to Kuno's place, which she was indeed very well mannered for a child. She hummed to herself and skipped about making a game of walking. She paid no mind of the eyes looking at her. Tatewaki Kuno looked at the little girl just as curiously as she behaved just like Nabiki's own. He tried to wrap his head around it before he finally spoke. "You're looking amazing for being a mother" he complimented before he knelled to pat the child on the head. "And what's your name?" he asked before he touched the girl's ears, which his eyes widened to feel them up. "What's this? These are...real?" he muttered. Hanako darted behind Nabiki to shield herself from the embarrassment, but Tatewaki Kumo looked up at Nabiki with confusion. "Who's the father?" he asked. He snapped out of his daze before he nodded heading off into his mansion. Hanako looked up at Nabiki curiously. "This place used to belong to a Daimyo" she mentioned.

Meanwhile Okami saw his love head upstairs, which he could tell she was exhausted from a long hard days work. He was beginning to have those urges as her scent filled the area, which he looked over at Ryoga sternly. "I don't think I'm ready to be teaching people..." he said before he stood up seeing Ryoga's head sink down low in a depression. "You'll find someone" he said as he headed upstairs to be with his dear wife. Once he got inside the bathroom, he gave her a dashing smile. "You look like you could use a massage" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:50 am

On the back of the paper was the address of the Neko Hanten (Cat Café) where Shampoo worked and lived. Nabiki as one who did what she could to get them in the right direction. however the Tendo girl was unaware Fiona wanted to mate before they decided to leave and help "so what else do you like to do" nabiki asked. "It was obvious that this woman was still a virgin and seemed not to lust for children or even the man who wooed her but if she did that she would had lost her virginity to Kuno. Which reminded her she had to stop by his house for the calligraphy supplies so she made a detour and went there to offer a few photos in exchange for what she needed knowing he still pined for the women he claimed to love. "hey Kuno-baby " she replied as she saw him practicing his kendo in his yard "got a second?" she asked coyly "I need some calligraphy supplies and you are the one i know who does that, i will make it worth your while." she said as smooth as silk.

Back at Neko Hanten (Cat Café) while everyone was talking Shampoo finished her deliveries and after locking up her bike she went in the back way not wanting to disturb those in the cafe. she yawned and headed to her room it was quite a day now she just wanted to relax. Of course the man who had his mind and heart set on her could smell her arrival he knew she was back which distracted him from the eternal lost boy. So while Ryoga begged to be Okami's protégé, Shampoo climbed the stairs that led to the sleeping area. she grabbed a change of clothes then went into the bath and scrubbed the dirt and grime from her body which only increased her scent wafting into Lone Wolf's nostrils.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:19 am

Fiora gladly took the address of the Dojo before she gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead. "Mama loves you" she said before she looked up at Nabiki happily. "Oh, she does other things, but that's what she's into now" she said before she adjusted her glasses. "She shouldn't give you much trouble. InuYasha and I are very strict parents, and we'll be very disappointed in her if she does act up" she said but more for Hanako to hear. InuYasha smirked before he glanced over at his wife knowing who was the more strict parent. She had so much authority that she has no problems grabbing him by the balls once her mind was set. She was a lot more aggressive than his past wives, but she had a pervy side to her, and she had babies on the brain lately. As she left, Fiora flung her arms around his shoulders and heaved her massive mammaries into his face, which he could hear the fabric in her suit strain. Years of Miroku's pervy personality had produced this perfect woman, and she had her sights on him. "You have something I want!" she said before she reached down to squeeze his balls tight. "And you're going to give it to me..." she said.

Meanwhile at the cafe, Okami was speaking with Ukyo and Ryoga as he waited for his beloved wife to return. "You don't talk much while fighting...were you really going to rip my arms off if I did not give in?" he asked. Okami looked up at him with a stern look. "It isn't against the rules. I thought I'd give you the chance. You haven't been the first person I've done it to" he said. Ranma looked to be in much worse shape than Ryoga, but Akane did not take too kindly with how a youkai was fighting in the tournament. Ryoga thought that Okami was an awesome fighter after what he witnessed. "Are you willing to take in any students?" he asked. Okami raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" he asked. Ryoga pointed at his teeth. "I've always been wondering why I had teeth like these, but when I saw yours and the power you possess...maybe I too could have that opportunity" he said. Okami's eye twitched. "You want me to teach you?" he asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:32 am

"empty field huh well i know a few places like that. let me sweat that stuff you just come over and enroll whoever you want to" she said and gave inuyasha the address of her home and dojo "she then looked down to the cute girl hanyou and picking her up she nods guessing they meant inugami. "yes." she said to the child then addressed her parents "no worries i can stop and get the supplies for that we do not do the fancy writing, however if she likes to sing we do that from time to time, besides i know someone who does. i am sure i can arrange a trade with him." she muttered more to herself then to the people around her then she began to head home. "hope the flea was right and you can sense the youkai might make finding it lots easier." she said "but i still think okami is somehow behind most of the issues" she remarked "which reminds me i haven't seen him since before herb fought akane i wonder if something happened to him" she mused a moment then gave a nonchalant shrug figuring he was possibly still chasing shampoo who should had returned home by now. "if i was you id check on him first" she suggested then waved and left carrying the little hanyou child in her arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:52 am

InuYasha scratched his head. "No, I wasn't implying that you were. I was just hoping he would have told Myoga if he was going somewhere other than home. He would be eating dinner right now" he muttered. Fiora knew that this was Inugami's usual behavior as she grew up with him and his family along with her family. "Yea, something's not right. I haven't given him any additional missions, but there may be an off chance something popped up on his way home" she said. InuYasha raised an eyebrow at the mentioning of finding a good place to train. "Yea, that sounds about right. Around here there are so many artifacts that they are irreplaceable. I've been needing to take my children out of town to train, but that's now becoming more of a problem. A dojo would be great for teaching the basics to the younger generation, but anything that requires using a lot of youki could be done away from the city. It causes too much chaos with the neighborhood and the utilities" he said. Fiora smiled. "Oh she loves to sing and write calligraphy. I think she gets her artistic side from her Uncle" she said. InuYasha gave a slight pause not sure which side of the family she was referring to. Hanako took Nabiki's hand and looked up at her with those adorable golden eyes. "You know my big brother?" she asked curiously. Her voice was so beautiful and calming, which she would be a splendid singer. Myoga closed his eye and thought to himself. "Yes! She knows your big brother" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 am

Nabiki liked that deal and agreed to it without much fight against babysitting. she first answered inuyasha's question about inugami "no he didn't say he took me out and we had a grand time. we parted ways at my place. he did not say where he was heading, nor did i ask. it's his life after all. i am not clingy like some women." she said thumbing towards kodachi. "he can come and go as he pleases. if he isn't here maybe he is just busy. maybe on one of the exorcise missions the insect mentioned. but i do think he is considering of enrolling some friends or something into our dojo he said something that it was hard for youkai to find a good place to train so he should be back. of course any damages are covered by the client i will not have the place destroyed without some colateral" she said to inuyasha then to fiona gave a nod "sure i can watch her for that does she have any favorite toys she needs to bring if so you can drop her off on your way otherwise i can take her home now i do not like the mixed company" she remarked knowing kodachi might still be upset at her for her small remark about shippou being cute and didn't want to really stick around the possessive woman more then she had to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 am

Fiora looked up towards her husband serious and raised an eyebrow. "Are you up for helping out hun?" she asked. InuYasha let out a heavy sigh. "I wanna hear this out for a moment!" he muttered. Myoga cleared his throat. "I was thinking perhaps you could help, milady! You are a part of a line of very strong miko. If my suspicions are correct, many people's lives are at risk. Only you can detect the possession since Inugami and Shippo can't sense it...people are already getting killed on the side" he said. Fiora gritted her teeth. "Who will look after my darling?" she said looking towards her daughter. InuYasha raised an eyebrow. "I could..." he said before he was met with a harsh leer from his wife. "No! You're coming! Something don't sit right with me. I've been ignoring it, and I can't ignore it anymore" she said. Myoga looked towards Nabiki. "I was told that Nabiki here is a part of a family who is used to strange things...maybe they would be more than happy to babysit Hanako" he said. Fiora looked up at Nabiki and her focus went from being cold to desperate. "I will be willing to pay ten thousand yen to watch her" she said before she looked towards her daughter. "I don't trust many people to be around her. She's a sweet and innocent little girl" she said hoping that this could get resolved. InuYasha crossed his arms over his chest. "So did Inugami tell you where he was going? He was supposed to come back over here" he said as Shippo and Kodachi arrived. Shippo's clothes were torn up, and the woman was very impressed. "Tch...I hate doing exorcisms solo!" he shouted. InuYasha smirked grabbing Shippo by the head. "Well, you're just going to have to get used to it! You wanted to be a kyuubi didn't you!? Get over it!" he scolded him. Kodachi looked around in awe. "Wow, this is gorgeous!" she said before she looked towards the little girl and squealed. "Oh how cute! Is that what a hanyou looks like!? I want one dear! Can I have one!?" she shouted. InuYasha laughed. "The hell happened when I was gone? I don't see you for three days and you have a woman literally begging you for children!" he shouted. Fiora came up and wrapped her arms around his and smirked. "Don't forget about our little agreement" she said in a sultry voice before she tantalizingly traced circles on his chest. InuYasha blushed and gulped before he looked up at Nabiki waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Nabiki gave a nod to her question of coming here to see inuyasha she then heard the small child and gave it a inquisitive look as if unsure what the little one meant by she had Inugami's scent, however she dismissed that remark for now. It was then that Myoga cleared his throat as a hanyou child came out as cute as a button to greet the stranger. "About some strange circumstances in regards to the tournament." Myoga replied before Fiora smirked while ruffling her daughter's head. "I think that there may be something else that made you bring her here." As Fiora said that remark Nabiki turned to the flea suspiciously. "is that true, did you have another reason for bringing me?" she asked. Nabiki then turned to Fiora . "I only came because this insect said to go see this master inuyasha guy... i agreed thinking somehow hopefully he could help. however, if i was mislead... i wont be very happy." she remarked with an angry glare at Myoga. Now Nabiki did not get mad often cool as a cucumber that was nabiki but through this glare Myoga got a small glipse of a spark of her ki and knew she herself was a very strong woman even through that small sample.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Myoga nodded. "Yea, I'll give you directions to find the shrine" he said. They went on their way through town until they came across a very peaceful and very large shrine. When they got up the staircase and passed the torii, they were greeted by a voluptuous woman wearing glasses and a business suit. "I'm sorry, but our shrine is currently closed. We are open from 8am to 6pm on the weekdays and..." she said before she was interrupted by Myoga. "It's okay Fiora, she's with me" he said before she adjusted her glasses. "I'm assuming your hear to see InuYasha, Am I correct?" she asked. "She's got Inugami's scent" A low raspy voice came from behind. Myoga cleared his throat as a hanyou child came out as cute as a button to greet the stranger. "About some strange circumstances in regards to the tournament" he said before Fiora smirked ruffling her daughter's head. "I think that there may be something else that made you bring her here" she said. Her daughter looked up cheerfully, which it was clear that the child aged normally. That was good, but it was also clear that Fiora was teaching her daughter herself.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Nabiki tilted her head then picked Myoga up. Nabiki then stood up and put Myoga on her shoulder. "Alright let's see this Inuyasha person." she replied. hopefully Inuyasha knows what to do or has more information. Or know someone who can tell who's possessed by the thing and who possible isn't under it's control or influence. After that Nabiki left the house then said "lead the way. Oh & By that I mean direct me on where to go since I have no idea how to find him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Myoga looked at her strangely before he stroked his mustache curiously. "Well that all depends on a lot of factors. If Okami is way stronger in relation to the youkai and the technique that's being used, then Okami should be impervious" he said before he cleared his throat. "I don't know what Okami was like before, but I would have to bet that the remaining fighters in the tournament might be the youkai. Okami is one of them" he said. He shrugged. "Well, I'm not sure about that, but perhaps we can go over to visit Master InuYasha to see what's going on" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Nabiki shook her head but as she thought a bit things been kinda normal. too normal until Okami came to the tournament. she then said "i have not heard of anyone rising from the dead yet but i will keep my eyes and ears open but if what you said is true my question now is can a youkai posses a youkai i mean the only thing unusual i noticed is Okami's interest in our little mock battle. true we got some strong fighters more stronger in their other form. but the fight was not really meant to be too serious. the other thing unusual is that waiver that had to be signed if someone died. i been thinking maybe the youkai you spoke of took over someone influence-able or whispered into someone ear to get That waiver in so if someone did perchance get killed they have a body to possess."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Myoga shook his head. "I have a suspicion that the killings of the fighters and this youkai may be linked. Youkai can turn corpses into puppets or shift their bodies into anyone's likeness. I would keep an eye out for anything out of the norm. Like people raising from the dead or something to that degree. Okami is going to be a wild card in this all. You should be mindful of Ranma and Ryoga...anyone can be a victim of this youkai's influence. We don't know what his motivations are, but I suspect he wants to gain the powers of the world's strongest. I wouldn't be surprised if this tournament has been used by the youkai as a lure...I'm not too unreasonable to make that assumption right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:04 pm

"interesting.." she seemed to purr as he mentioned the price nabiki of course seemed very intrigued by this as her eyes lit up a moment. they seemed to shift to a cunning look briefly, then her look turned serious when he told her someone in the tournament was possibly possessed by a youkai. "that can not be good. is there anything i can do or any leads? isn't there a way to flush it out or something?" she asked him as she sucked on a lollipop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Myoga crossed his arms over his chest, and he smirked. "Oh yes, Master Inugami is a part of a thousand year old business, and his is the only one left who does Daiyoukai exorcisms. His father has a sword that can tear portals straight to hell and absorb powers of other youkai that he slays with. That sword is ultra super powerful, and was sought after by Lord Sesshomaru...now milord has a sword that can wipe an entire city off the map. They are practically deities, and the customers will pay an average of 1.5 million yen for their services. Where did you think Master Inugami got the money to spoil you?" he said before he paused for a moment. "Well, we are based here, but we serve the entire nation. The youkai we deal with kill, damage property, and terrorize people. We must have someone call in at first. Master InuYasha's wife will order the investigation and they'll determine the best course of action there. We got the call here to investigate a possession, and we haven't found anything yet. Inugami's was being a little vague with his duty with you, but it's important you keep your eyes peeled for any strange behavior or rumors. There's a suspicion that one of the participants in the tournament is possessed by a youkai" he warned.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Nabiki took in what inugami said to her she thought a bit then gave a nod. "sure i think father wont mind them enrolling he took on others. like ryoga who used to turn to a pig when wet if you fail with our dojo. which i doubt since i can give you a recommendation. but if he is scared off then you can always ask others to teach you like shampoo's grandmother. that ghoul is strong and very knowledgeable." she replied and gave him a pat of sympathy. "that must be rough no wonder you feel neglected." she replied while they were on their walk before their separation.  

Back in her room. she listened to the flea while she was munching on snacks. she pursed her lips a bit to what myoga was telling her. he then told her if she wanted to see it for herself then to accompany inugami an an exorcist run. "you mean that thing that fox boy was talking about?" she asked. "hmm. well now you got my attention. is there money to be gain in this exorcism?  what do you do? i mean except for the ghost cat, there is not much to be exorcised around here far as i know. anyway and no one will pay to get rid of the cat. besides he's harmless, he just wants to find his love."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Inugami smiled at her thinking to himself. "You know, I could help with training youkai and hanyou...you have no idea how hard it is for youkai parents to find a good teacher. I'm not allowed to train others because my current home is a shrine not a dojo" he said before he took in a deep breath. "My father has over twenty kids with three women. He's on his fourth right now" he mentioned hoping she understood what kind of family he was a part of. "My dad is over 700 years old...and his wife is begging him for a baby" he said. He scratched the back of his head. "My Uncle is kind of the same way...he's actually really brutal with training. I've trained under both" he said. He cleared his throat and laughed. "Sorry, I just had that idea pop up" he said.

As they spoke in her room, Myoga cleared his throat when she mentioned that he did not seem to possess any power. "Well, Master Inugami did not have any real need to show you his powers. You see, his mother was real keen on getting him adjusted to being around in this era. His mother can travel through time. It's kind of complicated, but technically if his mother was born 20 years ago. She is able to go back 500 years where she met his father.

If you want to have any inclination on what he's done... He was able to uproot trees and break through walls and fortress gates, and was even able to punch through solid steel. His speed easily exceeded that of a horse, and he has learned the sky dance technique from Lord Sesshomaru—he can fly basically. His full-powered Sankon Tessō was at least strong enough to tear apart a steel I-beam. He could use his Hijin Tessō to charge the blood with yōki and sling it like a barrage of crescent-shaped blades. I would suggest you follow him on one of his exorcism runs" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:19 am

Nabiki gave inugami a sharp nod to his inquiry on if the restaurant was any good "it is my favorite but i don't get to go here very much or very often due to my frugal lifestyle." she said and he saw the prices and found out why in all of Narima this was possibly one of the more expensive restaurants around. they sat at a table not far where Tatewaki Kuno had treated her in the past. she told him he could eat too if he liked. as she ate her meal. after the mail was done he spoke of how he hated being a middle child and not getting attention something she could half understand "why don't your parents make time for all of you?" she asked.

Then placing her hands behind her head she said "we only got our father, yet he does his best to make time for all three of us. my older sister is in charge of the chores she been so ever since we lost mom. Father brings in a little money when we get paying students for the Dojo but right now i an the main breadwinner of the family. when you spoke of your friend draining others and swindling it reminded me of myself cause i done some of the same but i do not drain others dry. however i also do not turn down a treat to a meal by anyone and i often sell stuff like pictures of my younger sister to this boy who has an obsessive crush on her. I also gamble but only knowing when i can win like the matches i knew herb a bit so i bet on him knowing he could beat Akane." she remarks "but i do it out of necessity otherwise Kasumi would have no money for the shopping and we would not have food to eat. and now that Ranma and Akane are wed father is hoping for an heir but those too took a long time to get to this point i doubt they are having intimacy with each other yet, but i don't say anything not wanting to dash fathers hopes." she said.

The amusement park was also a luxury she never treated herself with and was glad to be able to let out her frustrations with what Kodachi said with the bumper cars and the games like the shooting game she felt tons better afterwards and wiped the sweat from her brow. before they left she visited the ladies room to use the sink and rubbed her head down with cool water. she then sighed after taking a drink and using the facilities to the fullest. this was also the one time Myoga was able to be with Inugami since she needed to be alone in the restroom.

Nabiki was not accustomed to be hugged but allowed it though she could had given him an elbow to the head for rushing things still having gone a long time without a hug it kinda felt nice she didn't let him linger though and removed his hands from her then bid him goodnight. In her room now with myoga she listened to his long explanation yawning a little from boredom as he said inugami resembled dogs. Myoga the flea continued his long-winded explanation, when he was finished she was laying on her side she seemed to take this all in calculating in her mind on anything useful "you wanted us to be together so he would show me his powers you also mentioned a bit in your speech but what are his powers exactly?" she asked so far he seemed to not have any to her observation. since he did not use any she still did not know what he could do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:04 am

Inugami snickered to himself when Nabiki mentioned compensating with a date at the restaurant up ahead. "I don't know...are they any good?" he asked. He took her to there anyway, and then he took her to the amusement park. He gave her the works, and he spoke to her about being the middle child and hating having all the attention either on the eldest or the youngest. He rammed her back, but this was more flirting than being aggressive to her. He got some delight seeing her puppies bounce and slosh around. Myoga felt like he was on a boat out to sea, but he said nothing allowing the two to have their fun. When they walked back home, Inugami had his hand over her hip comfortably. As they parted, he hugged her and gave her a good whiff of his intoxicating aroma.

Myoga cleared his throat as he began to figure out how he was going to word things. He finally gave the long-winded explanation,

"Inugami resembles a dogs, it is a type of shikigami, spirits used by Japanese diviners. They are extremely powerful spirits who act on behalf of their masters, called inugami-mochi, in delivering vengeance or acting as guardians. They are especially known to cause sickness and disease. Because of the power they possess, however, they do not need their masters and can exist independently of them. They are perfectly capable of turning on their masters, acting on their own impulses, and are known to possess humans. The most powerful can assume human form and even breed with humans.

Besides guarding its master and enacting vengeance there are many blessing that the inugami brings to its master. The inugami-mochi are highly successful, and the favors they grant are often returned with interest. Because others fear the inugami they command the inugami-mochi are often granted all their requests. It's not just vengeance which awakens the inugami, but also envy. The inugami might act on their master's feelings purely of their own will.

Inugami-mochi have to be careful not to offend the inugami, lest it turn on them, and they are typically shunned by others. Some towns even divided into areas of inugami owning households, and non-inugami owning households. The households with inugami often have a small statue of some sort in front of them, and make offerings. It is difficult for an inugami-mochi to find a spouse, and when arranging a marriage there was commonly a check to see if the other family had one. Marrying into such a family was considered a great misfortune, as once an inugami possesses a family it will not leave. Sometimes it is the house that houses the spirit rather than a person, and it's believed that things such as inugami can be passed down through the women in a family generation after generation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next