Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4665
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:11 am

Daiki was not sure what was going on with these ladies as they made a complete 180 turn from being hateful and malicious to lustful and full of admiration. "Uh...thanks?" he muttered to some of them hitting on him. When they took Shany away to her room, he was left alone to talk to all the curious women in the village. "Um...so why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden?" he asked. He scratched at the back of his head smiling with a big toothy grin. "I haven't changed much since you last seen me" he said. He laughed nervously. "All because you want to see what a big dick looks like?" he asked. He blushed and took a deep breath. "Weird..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7675
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 am

The females of the village awed gis body in away, loving his muscler bult, and package. While he held the sleeping demoness in his arms, women wanted to touch him, and even wanted to have a turn with him. Even the men was shooked to know shany got laid. As the females moved out of the way for daiki, there new leader, he entered the castle and from there four women could not keep there hands off him, one being the one that started the rumors and many others. As he rested shany on the rocking chair for her to rest some more, it was hard to while women keeped touching his body and even one got a hold of his gift. "I dont mind you giveing me a good fuck, " one female said then a nother pouted and pushed him aside." Hay let me have his cock first!" She yelled as onenof the maids came by to pick up shany to take her too her room , as she knows very well if the female didn't get her sleep she gets abit cranky
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:30 am

Daiki looked into her eyes deeply, and he gave her a wink. "I'm going to need some adjusting to this also" he said. He was not aware of, nor did he care about her people spreading rumors about them. He would have found them to be very amusing nonetheless. As he brought her back home, he shook his head at them smirking when they asked him questions. "She's just tired" he said before he chuckled to the question about getting married. "Well, she wouldn't be asking me for kids if she didn't want to get married" he said before he closed his eyes as the ladies took a good look at his bulging package. It was there inviting them to touch and feel if it was real.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Shany sink her teath into his neck geting a taste og his blood, as the rush of her orgasim heated the body to a high level of pleasure. Strands of hair cover the side of her soft pale face . Deep inside her womb, a hot liquid coting her walls in gis wolf seeds, his knot swell deep inside her, as the two lovers stuck together untill he softens. Her world still spining around, as the sex felt so mind blowing, her own personality hasn't came back as of yet, still lost in her own cloud of lust. Finaly after a while of calm breathing shany came back to earth feeling his large hands gently touch the sife of her face. As he spoke her face turned red , keeping that calm look on her face. " I.. I guess so, daiki.." she added too sore to get up. Either of them knew that one of the females from the villige saw this show too place. The sexiest woman, learder of the land fucking the same man that almost destroyed her home, freeed yhe men and to mentioned she did say all men are created the same. The female farmer too note of this and thought maybe she only fucks guys with big dicks? Soon after the young farmer found out about this hypothesis, she ran twords the village to spread the rummer around and like wild fire it whent around. No time the men sneaker and as promised they stayed with there family as shany now has a man. Rven the women were shooked to hear this new information about this.

While shany stayed close to him, as he spoke some more she turned her head to the side slowly removing her habds from gis back. " I told you I'll give you what you wish... and maybe.." she added as her body begain to tire out , trying her hardist to stay awake while looking deep into gis eyes, the world around him begain to fade as yhe women under him fall asleep into his arms. Now the next step is , to hekp her dress and take her home into her own bed. But when he carried her home the people in the villige begain to run up the large wolf and ask how she is and hos big his dick is, even the famer that saw him asked about there sex ." Are you two really going to get married? And also how is she?" She asked while every one made a crowed around the path way into the villige asking him none stop questions.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:55 am

Daiki roared out in sexual anger and dominance, but he could feel her getting close. Her walls tightening dammed the blood in his member so nothing could circulate out. His veins bulged, and his member so swollen that essentially he became stuck inside her. He felt so sensitive, that each thrust got him closer to the edge. He snarled and wrapped his arms around her tightly leaning the side of his head against hers as a huge surge from his loins welled up and gushed up inside her. He panted heavily out of exhaustion as he felt completely drained in every sense of the word. "Wow...I've never had sex this good before" he said before he looked down into her eyes deeply. "I think that perhaps being married to you will provide some...benefits" he said. He stroked the side of her face to brush the hair away. "Maybe you can a more positive outlook on me" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:03 pm

The grawles and sexy noises coming from his thoat , is such a turn on. Gasping loud the female demon grip her nails into his back arching her back even more, no time feeling his cock going deeper into her womb, her body heated up wanting more. Her moans slowly get higher pitch . Her walls tighten around his cock basically telling him that's shes close, as he asked that question. His thurst increase speed and agility. Biting her lip hard shany curled her toes up, and a shook she never felt before begain to rush through out her body. Looking at her new husband, and hearing those words, normaly she would call him out for calling her his wife but in the moment of lust she didnt care. Her long hair noe a mess in the dirt. Her nipples hard , from the cold air hiting them. Gasping low and loud she anwered him with a loud moan. "Yes! Yes husband! Ah! Am cuming! Fuck! Fill me!" Her lustfully side anwered shifting her hips with his powerfull thurst as her nails enter his back drawing some of his blood to leak from gis back. Arching her bavk more , before the demoness pulled her head bavk and rested her head on his shoulder taking a soft bit on his neck soon turned into a rough bit when she came, her wet walls squeezeing his cock, her body shiver in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Daiki smirked hearing those moans come from this woman, which he took some pride in adjusting her attitude towards men...well, just a little. He looked at her breasts and chuckled to himself loving those huge glands that would feed his babies. He growled seductively as their lips locked and their tongues wrestled each other. He worked his way a little shallower to hit her g-spot, which to her surprise, it was only two inches deep. His panting grew faster just as much as his pace picked up. "Hmm, are you getting close my wife?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:44 pm

The way he said it, brought a shiver down her spin buy a good one. Biying her lips hard feeling his cock enter deeper inside her and now hiting her spots with each hard thurst. Moaning nice and loud the female demoness griped around his shoulders , as her breast bounce up and down from the heavy thursting. Her body now wet from ths heat, as there sweat mix with one another. The next thing that seem some what shocking was when shany pulled his head down as there lips meet, her tounge meeting with his as they mix each other's sliva. Departure from his mouth the young demon moved her head to the side leting him have a taste of her neck and for him to mark her as his, as lust takes over only wanting to be filled by her new husband. Moaning his name every time his vock hit her gspot.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Daiki went all out on this woman as things were starting to get extremely wild. He growled and nipped into her neck as his thrusts forced her body along back and forth. Her legs wrapped around him prevented her from separating from such strength. He also was filled with great lust, but perhaps all this woman needed was a good proper mating. "Don't think about that right now...I'm going to fuck you until you go numb" he said in a dominant voice. He nibbled at her earlobe and felt up some more boobs trying to keep up the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:16 am

Her lags wraped around his hips, as they both got closer to the grass, as the only privirtice that have is thebtrees of the forest. Gasping of heavy moans, and loud purrs, she grip her hands around his back rubing his strong muscles with her soft hand. Looking intonhis eyes he now didn't see hate, but lust. The one hated female ,now being taken by the man she hated. Her body arched and her head lean back making her breast bounce, she moaned low and loud once his cock hit her right spots. The felt a shook of energy rush her body, from his thurst. Words try to leave her lips but it was hard to when the man she once hates fucks her nice and good. "Daiki.. more... am sorry for what I've did toyou." Now the sweat and truth left her lips, as more moans left her lips wanting more. Followed by the sound of there sex filling the air, by how wet shany got. Her body sweat from the heat of there love making, as all she needed was a good love making, the right way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:56 am

Raiki had not had sex in a very long time, so he was trying to remember just what to do as he was probing around her looking for those spots. He was very methodical, but he would give a good pay out in the end. He gave her a deep low growl before he chuckled. "Let me work up a good rhythm first" he told her. He gripped her hips tightly before he started ramming that thing inside her nearly as hard as he could. He panted heavily as he got himself a very good motion, and he had found her sweet spot, which it was deep inside near her cervix. Everything was so right that the flange on the head of his fat cock rubbed up against this spot and so forth. He could tell this woman took love to the deep end.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:31 am

Shany purred like a kitten when he played with her large breast, while his large cock stayed inside her. As he spoke her body grew hotter with need as she shifted her hips sife to side, making soft moans . Laying her head on his left shoulder as she moan softly into his ear. "Mmm daiki.. fuck me.. nice.. and hard.. " her voice deepen into a sexual grawl when saying the word 'hard' no time her wish came true as he begain to trust deep inside her. Her walls squeezeing his cock tightly, to the ponit of making him enjoy this sex between them. Her breast begain to bounce as his thurst increase speed, keeping her body close to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:09 am

Daiki took in a deep breath as she raised up rubbing her folds against his cock before she lowered it to make it enter her tight untouched hole. He continued to play with her breasts as his member slowly slid its way into her slick hole. He felt up this woman while they indeed became one, and he chuckled at her when he filled up her insides completely with a couple inches unused. "It's okay...the important parts of me are inside" he said before he let out a deep relaxed and pleased murr. "My dick is pretty big, but yea, they are half my size usually" he said before he carefully lowered them to the ground where he slapped at her large rump. "Enjoy it...make good use of it" he told her encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Shany blushed bright red hearing his voice. She needed to relaxe her body, for her first time to be anenjoyable one. Rubing her new wet folds on his hard length, as the head of his cock enter her tight untouched hole. "Ah.. and..yes.." she gasped once again feeling his hands gromp her large breast. Gasping a few more, leting his hands explore more of her body, as they became one wiyh one another. Rocking her hips side to side gasping and moaning while they stayed close to one another. Then something deep inside her begain to spark, this feeling in her heart , this heat she never felt before now burns, and also brought more enjoy into this love making. As she moaned his name in a deep sexy purr. "Daiki.." she moaned and no time her walls got wet to the ponit of his full cock sliping into her tight walls huging his large cock, eating his full shaft all the way to the base. "Ekk!" She never felt this before as the head of his cock stoped at her womb filling her up with only his cock. " Ah, I knew that .. but I.. ah I thought dicks.. are abit smaller.. but oh god.." she gasped wraping her arms tightly around his neck to keep her self from falling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Daiki gulped when she slipped her panties and gripped onto his gargantuan sized length then played with it. He was fine with her doing this as it felt like a massage for the most part. He could smell her loins getting wet, but he chuckled to her question. "I'm reckoning that you're meant to stretch...how else do you expect to pop babies out?" he asked. His eye twitched when she wrapped her leg around her hip and ground her clit into his member asking what to do next. He gulped and realized this was going to happen. "Well...get yourself good and wet cause it'll help it go in and keep it from hurting" he told her. He had sex before, but none recently. He reached for her breasts and began to massage and feed them up. "Do you like this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Shany just did what came natural for her, removing all gis clothing, she now got to see his full shaft. Somthing deep inside her begain to burn, the same filling when she hade whent first seeing him. From there, she just looked into his eyes for a brief moment before slowly sliping her panites from her wide hips. But she wasn't ready yet, now backing closer to him, geting a good grip of his shaft. From there the leader of the flowers played around with gis cock, for a better understanding on how to use this. "Wow.. this is .. large.. how.. is this.. going to fit inside me?" She wondered now the next move, was to get up and wraped her lag around his hip, rubing her clit on his hard wood. "Umm.. c..c..can you help me..I dont know.. nothing about this other than this.." she added
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Daiki looked at her oddly as she took a step back and removed her dress. His growth was now swelling and threatened to ruin his pants if nothing was done. When she went to undoing his clothing, his member acted like a coat hook and kept his pants from falling to the ground. Once it was freed, she got to see that she was not the only one who was gifted, and good god! It was a foot long and thicker than a cucumber, and it jutted up in the air ready for attention. He looked into her eyes carefully to see what she would do with him first, but deep in his loins, his swollen chicken egg sized balls begged to be drained.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Shany stoped speaking, from there she didnt say another word as the world around them didnt matter, as it was just them, and them alone. After a long time of close contact, her body shovered as this is the first time ahe felt a man this close to her. Feeling his hands rest on her hips, slowly removing her arms from around his neck , as she felt something else. At first she felt disgusted by this vut soon rubed it off her shoulders. Runing her hands down his back, then no time shany begain to remove her body from his, and moved her hands to her dress as she slowly begain to remove her dress, while doing so her body shivered . Removing her scarf from around her neck and tossing it to the side, then her top . Slowly sliping it off her body, now showing her large breast, now only in her panites shany blushed bright red, covering her breast. Looking into his eye, leaning on his body, using her arms to undo his clothing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:44 pm

He watched her approach him carefully, which he sighed heavily. "My name is Daiki" he said as he looked into her eyes aloof knowing that she was angry with him, and she was not giving him a very good start but that soon changed when she pressed her breasts up against his chest. His eyes twitched as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands shook as they reached up to rest themselves upon her childbearing hips. "Forgetting something is hard for me to do, but show me you can change, and I can forgive you" he said before he closed his eyes knowing that he was growing hard, and she could see just how big her husband was down there.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Shany heard his words, and no time she begain to panic. Slowly moving her both hands away from her face after hearing his words. Shany stoped talking and took a step closer. "Look, how about this... let's start slow and worj are way there? My name is shany, and yours?" She asked taking another step closer, she showed him eyes of anger. Before thoses eyes soon became eyes of worry and stress."how about.. I show you.. with not my words.. but my actions." She stops, very close to him, her breast touching his chest. In a blink of an eye her arms wraped around gis neck pulling him close, she smelled like charry, her skin soft and pale. She didnt say a word, and just let her body do the talking. "Please... let's just.. start over..." she spoke in a very soft and tired tone, very faint already tired of this and just wanted this to end.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Daiki was not sure where this was going to go, but he certainly could sense that she was in some sort of a panic. "I'm having problems seeing myself being married to a woman who hates me. You contradict your commitment to being a loving wife when you say that" he said. He shook his head at her as he was seeing through her desperation to get married. "Acting that you changed is still not changing. I don't like being used either...I have nothing that tells me that you'll make a good wife to me. This is all nothing but talk and empty promises. You're going to have to prove it to me if you want me" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Shany hated this, she felt like dirt but will soon be 6 feet under if she doesn't find a way to fix this. Biting her lips hard the demoness answered his main questions, " you know me and for fuck sake at this point I don't care how much I hate you , I need to save my land! At this point I'll do any thing! What I mean by that is your the only guy I have ever spoken too, and so far your the longest male that can stand talking to me..." She stopped and took a deep breath. Hateing the next part." I'll be a kind loving wife to you, I'll give you what ever your heart desires! If you want a kind loving wife I will be one! If you want a wife to cook you food , a wife to give you a nice fuck, a wife that will not yell at you! I'll do it! Just please..." She stopped telling and placed a hand on her forehead slowly getting her self a migraine , slowly move in. Both her hands over her head Rubbing her face
Unable to believe she said this, she knew he will ask that question as to what does he get out of this, and that's simple a loving wife. Then she whisper softly as he can tell she's trying to change the way she is its just abit difficult." Please, I don't want to lose my land for something so small... Just say yes for being my husband.. " she finished and hoped he can help her, if no it's just going to be a deeper hole to crawl out of.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:13 am

Daiki stared at the ground for a while as he thought about his next move. He listened to her carefully as she sounded like she was beginning to listen to him. He was caught off guard with her asking him to be her husband, which he tried to figure out what was going on. "Uh? Husband? Just why exactly would you want someone who you can't stand to be your husband?" he questioned. He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean I'm the only one you'll talk to?" he asked before he scratched his noggin trying to figure out if this would be a good fit. "And just what exactly can you give me? I really don't want a wife who shouts insults at me all the time" he said. He had to admit she had quite the attractive body, but man was her personality toxic.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Shany hated this, but he was right, he was right about every thing. Biting her nail she slowly turned her head slightly , strands of black hair hanging on the side of her shoulders. Taking in his words, she didn't care about him at all, but the well known fact about all this , of things doesn't happen soon, as he said , she will loose her land, the land that her ancestors fought so hard to keep. Griping her fist the demones took his advice, and walked over to him. "Your right." She was silent for a moment, until she swallowed her pride and said something she ever thought she would say." Do you mind being my ... My... My.." She couldn't say it. It was stuck in her thoat , it felt like her thoat got caught on fire. Then the words left her lips." Mind being my husband... All I need is a man, to show that I've changed.. I will never think of doing this but I have no choice, I hate you" she paused then sigh." But your the only creature I can talk to.. As you said... If your smart you'll change your ways... I've been stuck in this lop for a while and I'm in need of help." She stopped and knew he will not accept her unless she gives him something in return or what good will come out for him? She then added " I'll give you what you wish, I don't care what it is, I'll give it to you, help me and I'll return the favor." Shany has never asked any one for help, and for the first time here she asked an out sider for help, the same man that gave her prablems.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Daiki looked at her unimpressed. "You really haven't changed have you?" he muttered before he let out a heavy sigh. "Now I see why everything is falling apart here" he finished. He shook his head at her. "No, this would have happened to you either way...I just sped up the process" he corrected her. He rolled his eyes at her. "You can kiss your lands goodbye then. They know your true colors, and not letting outsiders in will be your own undoing. No trade means no jobs...and pretty soon everyone will have to resort to inbreeding...your lands isn't big enough to be so isolationist" he stated. He smirked at her and began to walk off. "Don't get me wrong, but I can care less about what happens to you. I just let stupid people be stupid...only until it impacts me" he said before he stopped. "If you're smart, you'll change your ways" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   

Back to top Go down

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next