Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3340
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Rolland shrugged his shoulders when Smith added on to his statement, "I've just never really seen the purpose of something more than I need. Perhaps when I start having my way more with that demoness." He spoke making sure not to let it go that he lost track of her, though if Uma remained where she was when he saw her he may just get her back, "May need to make room then. Until then, just the single small space is all I need." He added in not nearly as affected by the amount of walking they had done so far.

That was when they finally got close enough to see everything at the castle. Rolland started grinning like a mad man as his sword was drawn. The hand not carrying the sword ignited, "Just hold out so that I won't have to worry about you leaving a widow behind." He called back before rushing inside eager to feel the rush of combat again, this time with true combatants that opposed his king.

He progressed quickly, the smell of charring flesh and freshly spilled blood flooding behind him. Every arch of his blade decorated the halls in deep crimson and every bolt of flame ignited more. The more he fought the more he seemed to have lost his humanity. Like a man possessed, he tore down the halls reflexively slaying everything that he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7723
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Smith looked over at the young man and lessen closely to his answers the last one got him to awkwardly laugh to him self. As he replied as they made it to another hill out of many others to go before making it close to the castle of the east. “ I just don’t understand why? You are now wealthy enough to have a nice large house and so on.” He added taking in a deep heavy breath from the large amount of walking it took to get half way.

Smith is a middle age man, with two of his own kids and a wife.unlike Rolland he lives in a two store home on the outcasts of the main square unlike many others on his team. For many years he has practice the art of powerful spells, demonic spells and protection spells . It takes 20 years for another magic user to understand the basic spells to use in battle and or to save ones self. But smith learned early and learned beyond the simple spells but instead he teached him self the art of magic. Yes he wasn’t a master in such unlike the king himself. He was still better then most and would only use his magic to help others in need.

Meanwhile as the two men make they’re way towards the castle of thy enemy. The main guards of the east, started to set up there weapons and armor. This kingdom was known for many unholy things. Like man eating man, allowing demi humans to make love with humans. Letting elves have the same rights as humans. The holy kingdom hislike their rules, and since this kingdom has been wanting to battle and steal this half of the holy lands. This the king will not allow , he sees if one of the lands of the holy kingdom has been taken it is no longer holy But tainted.This is why the king sent out his best warriors rather then his own disposable army to remove these threats . Yes it’s more expensive but in the Kong’s mind, it was best to be safe then sorry.

After an hour the two men gather them selfs not at the ground but at the back of the castle. This was simple as this castle didn’t have any sort of walls, watch tawors , and it seems all the guards are at the front. This was very easy before any thing smith casted his smell as ordered. “Light magic, vine mass.” And from there the rose bushes on each side of the doors and around the castle as well as trees began to grow at a alarming rate. Covering the doors and winds with the thick vines. The loud sounds coming from the front of the castle seems to be men yelling in either pain and or what was going on. In a heart beat smith ran into the back doors of the castle and ran down the hall pulling out his small daggers slithering anyone that moved. “ kill any one that try’s to either run or try to fight!” He yelled rushing over further away from Rolland acting the other men
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath at the mention of beginning the massacre of their enemy, "And I certainly look forward to the assault." He spoke resting his hand on the pommel of his sword eager to get the mission finished and attempt to bring his demoness back to him, probably add a few countermeasures so that she couldn't vanish from him again. Possibly a collar to keep her from using magic in a major way, that would be determined when everything was said and done.

Rolland easily took his stride over the distance thanks to the lack of heavy plating that he objected against using for himself, his current companion possibly having to struggle more with the additional weight he put on himself. His head swung back when Smith spoke about Uma, "She'll be settled in due time and there was a strong attempt to do so last night." He mentioned thinking it funny that the news that he had a demoness under him now, "I am aware that I could make a tidy profit for selling her. I just have no intention of doing so." There was a brief pause before he jabbed a finger out at Smith, "And I like my house thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

(( to be honest I was planing on doing somthing with that but I’ve forgotten so meh.)

Freddy turned over to his comrades and key in on they’re different ideas, the one smith came up with was indeed a good plan but somthin was indeed missing. As the men began to leave the small village to travel out to the kingdom of the east Freddy added while following his friends. “ smith your strong spells should come in handy, so the second you two begin to massacre the guards in the castle please do use your block magic to seal all windows and or doors for no one to except. “ Freddy informed smith and with a hand wave smith whent off with sir inferno. The silhouette of the east castle could be easily seen from where they stood.

Smith placed a large brown sack onto his back and walked pasted Rolland. Anyone can tell the large difference between how heavily protected one looked compared to the other. Rolland didn’t wear the all heavy magic battle armor from head to toe like smith but instead his armor was built more on mobility then protection. Walking further away from the village smith turned his head to gaze apon Rolland . “ so what happen to dat demoness ? Planing on having offspring with her ?” He asked as so far only the king and the 5 main warriors knew of Rolland’s little prize. Smith thought about his question. Might as well stall time while we walk over to the kingdom. It didn’t seem like a far walk but in reality it was. The large amount of high and low hills makes it harder to get there before the sun gets down.

Sir smith asked another question trying to make walk up the other set of hills.” Soo, you do know you can become the most wealthy man in the kingdom other then the king him self if you sell this demoness, and finally live in a good looking house .” The man added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm

(I just meant with the Uma leaving thing. Didn't know what your plan was on that. All cool though)

Rolland's attention brought to Freddy before he placed a hand on his fellow knight's shoulder, "Protections spells would not be necessary my friend. All I'll need is a quick bite to replace what the teleportation made me be rid of and I'll be in perfect health. I should have something tucked away in my satchel for such occasion." He spoke rummaging through the bag on his hip for the portion of bread stashed away.

Rolland kept his eyes focused on his group and focused on Lucy while taking bites from the segment of loaf he packaged for himself. After a swallow he took in a breath when he looked to Sir Smith, "I'm sure you know me. I'm fine with a plan so long as I get to fight. And the castle, it should be an easy fight with nowhere to escape once we start our assault." With another large bite, he continued past a cheek full of bread, "I'll be sure to try and hurry so we can rejoin the group.

His eye flicked over to where Uma was standing, part of him wanting to go to her and force her to return to him. The fact that he was to be ready for combat however over rode that need, "When shall we begin?" He asked eager to get his heart pumping and blood rushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 am

(( which part? Explain alittle more and maybe I’ll fix it up in the next post once more as sorry if I made it confusing .))

The five men in armed forces were the five strongest warriors asides Rolland himself. The five men names are: stniff mange, Alex Smith , rondel jr , Lucy James the 3rd , and lastly Freddy hazel. Each of these men has been through many or many battles and has won almost every war they have been forced to intake in by the king him self. As these strong warriors stood tall what stood out from the others was the different style each of they’re armor showed, even though the color is the same black and blue the style is what separated them from the others.

In the center of the town is where the men gathered there swords and places spells and protection spells onto they're armor and weapons before entering the battle zone, sadly Uma didn’t know that this village is at the edge of the holy kingdom once passed this point is no other then the land of the east aka the kingdom of the east. It didn’t look different there was no walls, more borders or any of the like. Uma back was turned when her master teleported into view. Her long demonic horns and his old robe blowing to the winds, as the demoness her self held onto it to keep it from flying off.

As the men got them selfs ready for day one of the war Freddy hazel walked over to Rolland . With his helmet off the man didn’t look bad for his age, a middle age man with not a single strand of hair on his head but his beard was so thick it was hard to see his own neck and his own lips when ever he spoke. There was nothing left of his left eye but a black hole where his eye used to be . It looks like he lost his eye in a war many years ago and over time it healed leaving behind a hole in his socket. “ so you ready for the battle Sir Rolland ? If not I can ask sir smith to place protection spells onto your weapons and armor from damage?” He asked with a kind but gentle voice.

Freddy walked over to his guild and spoke to them about the battle plan. As the full group began to think and or speak about different methods to ensure safety and a win in this battle. Freddy being the guild master he began to think . Then lucky raised his hand and spoke for Freddy. “ I say we go behind. Yes they’re main target is to destroy this town and from there to the next town until they reach our beloved kingdom. But I have a plane to stop them in their tracks . Lucky paused and pointed over to Rolland.” I say Rolland and sir smith should enter the castle and kill off any survivors while me and the remaining group stays here and defend .. I say it’s the best plan because we hit two birds in one stone.” Lucy spoke , lucky out of the full guild wore the most plan and weakest armor out of everyone here but his power and strong spells make up for it.

While every one thought about it Freddy looked over to Rolland and questioned.” You’ve been in more battles then we have you think this is the best idea ? “ He asked his team mate which in reality hade much more experience then any of the main five.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 am

(All cool. Just wasn't sure what you were planning on with that bit.)

Rolland took account of what was missing after Uma left him alone again. Just a few coins, a robe he didn't quite use much any more and what was salvageable from Uma's belongings before their little interaction just a short time ago. He let out a sigh accepting the likely fact that he would never see her again before shutting the door and putting himself back to a regret filled sleep, missing the feeling of having someone beside him.

It didn't surprise him that he would have gotten another summons so soon after his return the previous day. It was such a regular occurrence that he half wondered if there was anyone else that was half competent left in the kingdom's employment. He quickly dressed himself back into his armor before bringing himself back to the throne room for his assignment.

The mission he received sounded fairly routine at this point. He was needed to deal damage against another enemy force with little persuasion needed on his part, especially now that the demoness he hoped he could bring to as a lover left him after only a day, "I understand the stakes your highness. Your will be done." He spoke awaiting the nausea that came with teleportation. He half expected to be thrown right into the fray the instant his feet touched the ground in his destination.

Rolland felt his feet touch the ground right before the much heavier armored soldiers as soon as he finished teleporting. His stomach immediately started twisting itself in circles before dropping to his knees and vomiting up bile with no evidence he had eaten since the previous day. Once recovered he took a swig from a water skin and spit it to rid himself of the taste. His eyes then went over the troops before him and slowly they went behind to see Uma, "It's a small world." He muttered to himself, though his mission had to come before trying to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 pm

The last thing he heard was a spell he has heard before, which was her teleportation spell.” Greater teleportation.” And soon after this the female demoness vanish from where she once stood . There was no point in yelling her name as she was no longer there, his prize, his new found lover has vanished with outa trace. There was a reason why this demoness needed to leave as soon as possible and one reason was a rather simple one.

That was to start a new and simple life.

She wasn’t ready to be a mother yet, she wasn’t ready to be someone lover as of yet. Her goal was to explore this world and study the human race. To find out if other demones like her self have the same idea or has given up to be some humans sex toy.

I left the relm of fire to start a new life, and here I am being someone’s new sex doll. Am a great demoness and I will not let my self be taken in by such a down graded human Like him. Tho, he is rather impressive in strength and magic use. I’ll keep an open eye out for people like him.. now am hopping their isn’t any other angles in the places that hasn’t been explored. Lost in her own thoughts uma strong teleportation spell has teleported her to an open grass field . Sadly Uma didn’t put a true location onto her teleportation spell , all she informed it was to get as far away from the kingdom as possible, and now here she is. In a wast land of green grass not one tree can be seen in miles. The soft air slowly raise the large cloth that was wrapped around her naked form.

“ I need to find a place where I can find clothing.” She whispered saying another spell under her breath. “ fight.” And soon after her feet jolted off of the flat grass and into the dark sky above , stopping in mid air uma pointed forward and with out a any warning her body whent from 0 to 60 miles per hour. Only flying for a short amount of time she found her self a small village filled with humans, but Uma played smart as she didn’t land in the middle of town but at the outline of the town.

Uma let out a sigh of relief to know that this robe is long enough to cover her full body from neck to toe. Knowing this she walked through the small town to see what they have to offer. What she was looking for in particular was clothing any thing she can get her hand on, in one of her small bags uma have with her a few golden coins she has stood from her former master while she was packing up and leaving.

Sadly one of her most popular spells, “ human faces” no longer works, as those are one of the many spells that got discarded when she lost half of her main demonic powers . The spell “human faces” is a  disguise spell to turn your face and or form to look like a human. Once again it pains Uma to know that such a spell like this is useful in a place like this. But it doesn’t matter to her, because if any one wanted her to be they’re next slave they would have a hard time doing such a thing with her powers.

As the demoness looked around the clothing shop to see what clothing they were selling the sells man and a few others just looked at the demoness with both awe and in disgust. And she knew this, and didn’t seem to care. Buying a long black dress like her previous one but only this dress was much longer and didn’t have long sleeves. After giving the dress another look uma desired the dress and bought it off of the man. With out saying a word uma spoke with a soft whisper. “ teleportation “ And with that she was gone , and this spell wasn’t as strong like the one she has used before, this spell only takes her about a few feet away from her original spot. With the black dress in her arms she entered a small inn and rented a room only for the night, and with this she was now fully clothed and with a wide grin on her lips she was now ready to start a new life.

It was bright, and cloudy the sun was no were to be seen but it wasn’t dark enough to be considered night. The harsh cold wild would give a normal human some trable , and force the human to leave and come back with extra clothing but not uma. Her thick fur was enough to keep her warm and it was also a spell she placed onto her self to keep the cold from going through her fur. Ready to start the day she walked out of the inn and began to travel through the town. It wasn’t to early in the morning maybe around 11:00 at most. As the demoness began to explore her new environment somthing caught her eyes.

She turned to the side to see five men in heavy suited battle armor , this got her to raise an eye non existent eye brown at this since. The closer she walked the more she began to put things together. These men are from the kingdom she just except from , and they seem to be getting ready for war of some type. There she stood wanting to know information as to what war was this? And who are they fighting with?

The soft foot steps of a elder women pasted behind the young demoness , Uma ear twitched to the sounds of her foot steps and didn’t think much of it until the older women spoke. Her eyes still closed and her face heavy wrinkled from her old age being much shorter then uma the women spoke in a honey like voice. “ oh, thy be ready for another war, the timing as always.. it’s such a shame to see these young men give they’re life’s for somthing that will always happen..” she mumble. Uma turned her head and looked down at the elder women and asked. “ so mind me telling who is fighting who?” The older women slowly titled her head up at the demoness and sigh.” You demones will never understand stand but this war, is the holy kingdom and the kingdom of the east. These two kingdoms has been in war for a very long time. The holy kingdom is ruled by a king and his wife the holy angle.” Uma left eye twitched when the older women spoke about that angle she hated. But the older lady still continues “ And the kingdom of the east is the same except they weld angle like weapons that can kill any enemy with out any issue but the land of the east started the war... they want to have the great holy angle but the king will not let her go to such a kingdom to he declared war and that’s what’s going on.” Once she finished she walked away from the demon goat.

The demoness didn’t say any thing , as expected of the humans to fight over somthing you don’t own. Sighing heavily the demoness turned around and began to walk away . And desired to start her life here and maybe just maybe gain the power she once hade.

Early day in the holy kingdom the great king himself has called forth the greatest warrior in this land. ‘Sir inferno ‘ today the king didn’t seem to be wearing anything to special but sadly he was alone and his wife wasn’t with him either. It was just him and him alone. He called forth Rolland to do another tasks for him but this one was rather important to do. Holding his staff in his left and waving his right to cover his mouth he let out a heavy cough before his voice boomed around the empty throne room.” Sir Rolland , am sorry for calling you on short notice, but this is a rather important mission. The kingdom of the east is up to somthing once again, and I need you to go out there and find out what that is, I’ve already sent out 5 of my best tanks to be your body guards! This is important so you have no say in this! You may not fail me! Or else sir  inferno! “ he yelled waving his staff up and he said once again.” I will teleport you to their location, there is no time to lose!” He yelled.

((Sorry I hade fun with this soo it took a while have fun ))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath seeing her somewhat flustered again by a few more words all while he set himself down to relax right beside his demoness, "Don't be like that. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself." He spoke to her before her body seemed to relax more than she seemed to have been just a few moments ago. There was a couple of soft touches on Uma's sides, "You alright?" He asked seeing her now motionless with only her soft breathing to let him know that she was awake, "Must have been a longer day than you thought."

He let her rest in the water for the time, his eyes making sure that she wouldn't fall into the water and drown by mistake, he finally picked Uma's sleeping form up. With effort to ensure that she wouldn't end up getting hurt, he ensured that she was dried off before resting her down into his bed. He tucked himself and Uma under the decorated sheet and after a moment to see if she was asleep still he curled himself up and rested himself into her warm fur. It wasn't that much longer before he started to drift to sleep himself.

Rolland groaned lightly when he felt himself moved when Uma crawled out of his bed to get herself dressed in what she could find among his things. He slowly shifted to see Uma setting herself up to leave. He pulled himself up right as Uma disappeared from sight. Still somewhat dazed on what had happened, he shook his head realizing what had happen, "Uma?" He asked half asleep and pulling himself up, "Where are you going?" His body started to shiver when the wind started to blow into the room and chill everything inside, "Uma?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 am

Uma let out a soft grawl from her throat when he through the same words she didn’t mean to call him back at her. The demoness stayed silent for awhile longer keeping her mouth closed and same with her eyes. After a moment or two her master spoke once more about making this a normale thing after they make love. Uma didn’t say anything and remain silent but then a heavy sigh left her lips and nodded.” Ya, sure whatever.” She whispered. Moving her head away from his letting the warm water sink into her fur. Demons do not require to sleep or eat, but again that didn’t mean they are unable to like an elder leich and any undead race. Uma mind and body felt numb, and what little light her gost eyes saw turned to darkness.

For the first time in many years, Uma has fallen into a deep slumber. Lost in her own world of Dreams. Nothing changed when the demoness whent into slumber other then her calm breathing. She looks like a normal goat resting. After about an hour in the hot water it was about time to get out. But no matter how much Rolland would do to wake up his lovly demoness she still remained in her deep slumber. So what he hade to do was remove her and dry her fur and place her back to bed for her to wake up sooner.

Hours pasted and the full moon raised high in the dark sky. Many small spicks of light only made the sky much more breathtaking to awe over. Uma felt heavy from her nape, slowly moving her body up she streached her arms over her head and under her two large horns. The demoness looked around the dim bed room , slowly moving her hand over to her forehead she tried to recall how she got into bed. Placeing both her hands to rest on her lap, Uma turned next to her to see her master was next to her frame, almost like he was cuddling her soft body. This got uma to blush and slowly moved his arms away from her frame.” Eww..” a light whisper blow past her lips.

Slowly moving her body away from the bed she began to look for somthing to wear. Any thing at this point, and soon enough uma found her self a long black cloth like rob deep with in one of his travel begs that was once again like how all his things was , just layed about. Puting the rob to cover her nakedness from the harsh cold weather. Then next uma gathered her bags that was next to the bed frame from his time with her. Dobble checking her items if every thing was present and once done uma didn’t wanted to do this , but had no choice. Putting all her bags around her hips under the rob for safety measures. “ time to get out of here..” in a soft whisper She casted a cover spell.” Shadow stealth “ and soon after that spell was casted the doors slowly open letting in a gust of cold air and like a shadow she walked past her masters bed room.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Rolland watched Uma as she finally brought herself in the bath across from him, the still very pleasant view of his demoness satisfying him even after he had his way with her. Once she was settled in, he rested his eyes while leaning his weight on the side. When he heard her thank him, he popped one of his eye lids open to make sure she knew he was paying attention, "Don't worry about it. Think of it as a reward." He mutter while looking over her body while she bathed with him.

Rolland slowly shifted himself along the side of the tub to inch himself closer to Uma now that they were both enjoying the heated water. When he heard her speak however he paused long enough for what she said to sink in before a small laugh threatened to come up from his throat, "Sure. I'll try and forget about it." There was a slight pause while he stopped his movements where he was right beside her, "Baby." He teased again as his eyes drifted down to the very familiar sight of his demoness's nudity. It took a lot of effort not to continue further again and try to touch her again, "But if you are enjoying the bath, maybe we can make it our little ritual each time we make love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Uma being a goat she have any sort of way to express her facial expression, normally any women would raise an eye brow and wonder why her master was relaxeing in the bath water that was made only for her. But Uma didn’t complain and rather shrugged it off. Still naked from they’re shared body contact not to long ago the demones slowly entered her body into the nice warm water. Once entered her soft fur sticked up making Uma look thicker as in really it was just her fur. Inch by inch her full body entered the tub on the other side, away from her master. The bathing room didn’t have much but two large buckets , a small bucket and a few things randomly spread along the floor. What a mess. She thought .

Not careing Uma sigh softly and rested her head on the rim of the tub letting the warm water do all the work. The smoke in the bathroom didn’t bother her but instead made her feel more relaxed. “Mmm” she moaned not in a sexual matter but to show that she was enjoying her time. “ thank you.” She whispered as normaly back at her home making the water this hot was just impossible and would take hours so uma would always take cold baths and or quick showers.

With her eyes closed she felt movement getting closer to her , she didn’t move nor flinch already knowing who it was. “ mmmm? Not now.. am enjoying the water baby.” Her eyes slowly open as her face turn red , she was so calm and relaxed that her own words slipped up .” I .. Ignore what I said.” She pouted , the water wasn’t up to the brim but maybe 5 inches close to the brim so her own master can get a nice look at her nice size breast and as well as her harden nipples.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath with how little it took to get her flustered which was only further emphasized by the small noises she made right until she pushed him off of her, "You weren't exactly complaining right before it." He teases further before leaving the bed to fill a tub with water and get it heated.

The efforts weren't all that difficult to start. Water had been gathered prior and waited to be used, a simple fire spell lit the tinder under the tub with him sinking into the water so he would heat it faster. The steam from the water soon filled the air around him right before he heard Uma ask about the water, "Yes. It's plenty warm in here." He answered back not bothering to leave the relaxing temperature. The first thing she would see was him resting along the side, "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:32 am

The demoness open her book and began to red a few pages before her master asked her the question about her once favorited rob. “ if you know how to Fix clothing ..” licking her thumb to turn a nother page she seems to be enjoying a classic story book. It was a book about three of the worlds strongest warriors and their quest to become unlivingnlifeforms, so far so good in the book . About to turn the page then her body jumped slightly from his touch. “ m-master?” She whimper feeling his kisses going down her soft fur neck casting her to groan. “ mmm, “ a cute hiccup escaped her throat she heard this and put her book and down pushed his head away from her body. “ a bath would be nice. I need to clean the filth you put onto my body .” She added.

Putting the book back up to finish the page she was on she watch him move around and leave the bed to set the water ready, a wide green left her lips glad he didn’t mind doing this, a few pages in and Uma golden the page that she was on and soon after that she put the book on the side of the bed and walked over to where Rolland her master whent off too. Following the sound of running water uma walked closer to that sound before slowly open a old wooden door. “ is the water ready?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:20 am

Rolland merely watched in stone faced disbelief while she ranted once more about how angels were much less than what they actually claimed to be, "Yes, yes. Angels are less than what they are. We've been over that." He spoke almost waving away her little rant. The sudden appearance and vanishing of her aura didn't seem to phase him either with how often it had repeated that cycle in just her first day in his servitude, "Then let's see about reworking the robe that I tore apart so that you aren't bare to the world and the cold, and so you aren't dripping all over the town." He added in mostly to tease her, "Though I suppose that you not eating would help some things for me."

Rolland merely watched her while she went to the pouch that was on the ground after the scuffle that ended with them in that bed she now laid herself back down in. He pulled himself closer to the demoness and placed a few playful kissed along her neck fur, "So, bath first or clothes?" He asked snaking a hand under the covers to slide over her frame to get a better feel of Uma's feminine form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 am

As Uma stretched her body out , pulling both of her arms as high as she can before popping her back alittle. Letting out a loud yawn the demoness turned her head over to her master then looking away abit disappointed about the fact that he’s 31. Then he spoke about how the angle would give him more years to his life which got uma to make a “tch” sound from her lips. “ you humans don’t get it, angels don’t give extra lives... they have no charge of doing such a thing. They are rats dressed in gold... I hate them.. if it wasn’t for that curse I’ll kill that bitch.” Rolland couldn’t see her face from where he was but he can get a good idea at how angry she was getting based off her dark aura spinning around her body.

After a few moments uma took a deep breath and soon the aura from around her naked form fade. “ also” she turned her head over to her master moving her eyes from his bare chest to his naked form then looking away. “ find somthing that covers my body from neck to toe.. and no worrying about feeding me. Demons don’t require food and or sleep.” She added waving her hand towards him . As her naked frame stood tall next to the bed uma walked over to her small bag where she packed a few of her books and other items just to go in and see what she can read to pass the time.

Walking away her small goat tail wiggles from time to time , we long fur made her look so feminine and beautiful regardless if she was a goat. Grabbing a book from her bag the sounds of her hooves hitting the rocky floor got louder as the female demoness walked back to the bed to lay down wrapping the covers over her naked body. “ that would be nice if you do that... master” she said sounding so nice almost like she changed but in all truth she was just playing along
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:40 am

Rolland slowly pulled his shaft loose from Uma once she seemed to settle herself down to her normal self. He arched an eye brow to her question about a possible pregnancy, with little reaction to her yelling, "If you did then we'll deal with that in time. Not that I would really mind that much." He spoke now on his side and resting next to his demoness.

In reaction to her question about his age, he simple rested his head on his hand, "I'm thirty-one and because of the queens blessing I'm sure to have a long life ahead of me." He answered half expecting her to be disappointed about his age, "As for what to do now," he started seeing his seeds start to drop from her opening now that she was standing "We see about getting you covered so that we can get some replacements for what was destroyed. Perhaps I heat up some water for a proper bath later on. As for after that, dinner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:27 am

Drool left the side of her lip as she felt every inch of his shaft enter deeper into her tight womb gripping his back even more digging her nails into his strong back, once again her lips left his, theyer tongue entwined as their saliva mixing together . The female demoness only made heavy paints as his thrust continued fucking the young women harder and harder. Her mind was lost in her own lustful world never felt this good in years.

After a long hour together feeling his last few heavy thrust going in and out of her already tight cave. Her hands gripped the sheets and her hips raised up moving her hips left and right none stop until she reached her limit cumming hard onto his nice hard cock, and soon after she felt his heavy load entering her empty womb. The female demoness panted heavily resting her arm cover her eyes . Once his cock pulled out from her tight depths his cock covered in her thick juices. With her legs stil spread apart giving her self some air. A grawl left her throat the second he spoke of she felt better.

“ ... shut up..” she muttered slowly removing her arm from her eyes only starring at the ceiling . “ I can’t belive.. you did this.. what if I get pregnant?!” She yelled with a big red blush running across her face. “ and... I need to know this.. how .. old are you?” She asked this was a out of the blue question but if he’s at lest over his flesh old years . What demones call humans unavailable after the age of 40 , meaning if he’s older then this age then uma only has to wait until he dies of old age, hopefully, She thought. The female demoness paused for a nother second then forced her self up to her feet. “ now, since I relieved you of your sexual desire, what other wishes does my master wish to practice?” She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Rolland gripped the sheets at Uma's shoulders as he plunged his length deep into her. His thrusts slammed down into Uma's womanhood eager to pleasure himself and his new demoness lover, "Not complaining any more now are you, my Uma." He spoke into her ear while she fought to speak all while he intruded into her depths. Once more his lips were pressed deeply on hers to keep her from moaning out loud more.

The thrusting continued for some time, each one driving him closer and closer to his finish. Over time it took more focus to keep himself from reaching his climax too quickly. Her body however seemed to want him to finish, especially when her insides quivered around him. With that push he slammed as deeply as she would let him, a rush of his seeds invading and filling her to the brim. Now satisfied, he pulled his lips from hers and fought to catch his breath, "Feel better?" He asked with a playful smile while he recovered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Uma felt her body being lifted away by her new masters strong arms, and onto the soft material on the mattress it self. Feeling his hands traveling along her naked frame , got the young female goat to twitch her hips alittle from his touch. “ mmm” uma moaned turning her head away from his not wanting to look at him. Then his next move only got uma to let out a high pitch moan from her throat. The more he played with her wet clit the louder her moans gotten and the more her hips would move to follow his finger movements. With her eyes shut tight and her head looking away her arms were no longer covering her breast but instead grabbing hold of the sheets under them. Her body shape wasn’t bad , she hade that body type of a women that knew what to eat and what to do to keep that figure no matter what. But her breast size wasn’t any thing to awe over only being a C cup it would still bounce every time her body would jump and or move.

This feels so good, dammit! Why am I enjoying this!? Well, it has been a long time since I’ve last hade sex.. I.. I’ll let this one time slide . She thought turning her head to the other side the inpact of her masters lips pressing close to hers brought her eyes to shoot open unable to belive that this human is kissing her . “ mmuhhh!!” She moaned under the kiss as his fingers slipped deep into her tight womenhood. “ hmm!!!” Like a mind of their own uma’s arms tightly wrapped them selfs around his strong muscular back wanting more wanting much more from her master.

Feeling his lips removed from her own she gasp softly “ uhh, mmm~” she groaned abit upset the kiss ended as well as his fingers . Why did he stop? And seconds later that question soon answered it self feeling somthing nice and thick going deep within her cave which got the female goat to let out a loud gasp.” Nnnnehhh!!” She moaned shifting her hips side to side keeping her arms wrapped around his, her tight walls squeezing his cock ever so slightly as his thrust increases.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Rolland chuckled lightly under his breath when she told him to do as he wished with her. With little more effort than he had provided to Uma previously he had whisked her away to his bed and had Uma planted firmly on her back. There was little more he had to do before he heard Uma start moaning to his touch alone. His fingers slowly ran through her fur while he kissed her neck, "I didn't realize that you were so sensitive my Uma." He spoke in a more playful manner while one hand ran down her frame and between her legs, eventually sliding a pair of fingers along her swiftly moistening slit. In the excitement she didn't notice that he had disrobed completely as well. Once she could feel his fingers slip into her opening he forced a kiss to her lips in an effort to try and keep her from making too much noise. Once he had his fill playing with her body he finally placed himself into the proper posture, she could feel his manhood penetrate deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Uma stayed silent looking over st her master with her golden yellow eyes, what he spoke she hade no control to yell at him telling how how wrong he is. Still covering her naked frame she watched him remove his upper half to his new demoness. Hearing his words uma desided to remain silent not wanting to reply to him. Her body now warm from his gentle touch. And from her own arms covering her privets from the mans eyes. “ do as you wish... I don’t care what you do..” she said , as her voice sounded like she has given up on all hope for the world.

She regret those words as she began to feel his strong hands gather up her soft curvy frame. She bit her bottom lips did looked away from her master with her face bright red. “ em.. eh” she didn’t say a word but as a female she couldn’t help but let out a soft lovable moans. Watching his movement change from kneeling on one knee to getting on all knees placeing his hands on each side of her arms. Quickly Uma let out a high pitch screen. “ aghh!! M-master!” She struggle slightly only for a brief moment before giving up and letting him do as he wished with her. ‘ I can’t belive this is happening !!’ She stayed silent , well tried to. As it was very hard to remain silent when his hands played around with her body. “ nuu... master.. hmm” she whined.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Rolland knelt down to the now bare demoness in front of him then he glared into her eyes, "I know full well what our queen is. What she is however does nothing to diminish what her stature is." He then took a hold of her chin to ensure that she was focused on him while she covered herself up, "And you will do well to remember that fact so that things do not get worse between the royals and ourselves. My reputation is already in jeopardy just because I let you live." He spoke before rising and sheathing his blade.

Shortly after rising he began to unclasp and remove his armor piece by piece until his upper body was revealed to her as well. Decorated over his body were a multitude of scars, burns and injuries from over the years, a story that told that he was involved in so much conflict that a normal person would have been broken for sure, "Now, to my bed. We will settle this tonight." The heavy segments of chain mail and plate armor clattered to the ground as he released it, "Or would you rather I rut you on the floor where you are now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Uma yelled a few other spells that contrast any fire spells such as . “Frost breath!”, “ frozen air”,”cooling fire” and so on. Uma knew her spells to heart, so knowin deep down that she got this in the bag. Watching his powers fail to work got the female demoness to smile a wicked smirk. “ I got you now! And you humans are idiots to not notice that your queen is-“ she let out a loud gasp falling back landing on her butt. A large rip echo through the house , first Uma though that this man might have cut her chest open? But when she looked again it was nothing but a large hole , she didn’t seem to bothered by it until she looked again. This time her face turned red and quickly covered her chest and looked back at her human master watching him move closer to her fallen form.

“ no! Get away! Am just telling you the truth!” She yelled looking away and shut in her eyes tightly not wanting to see what was going to happen next. The last thing she saw before shutting her eyes was his sharp sword in his grip. But what left her small goat ears, were more sounds of clothing being ripped apart. After a few seconds the female goat open one of her eyes to see that he didn’t take her life but instead ripped off all her clothing from her body.

She looked like a real goat, other then having the body of a human women, but with white fur. The cold air brushed her naked frame and this got the female to yell as she covered her self up with her arms. “ you... bastered..” she whispered
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Rolland advanced onto Uma up until she had backed herself up to the wall behind her. Even as she listed all of the things that could have possibly happened should this escalate further. None of those outcomes were on his mind as he continued, "You should have been thinking about that before you mouthed off against the queen." He spoke shortly before reaching forward with his blazing hand.

When he felt the flames lose all of their heat he stared at the torch in his palm before the flames themselves extinguished. Before she could react to his next motion he grabbed his blade and in a flash cut downward. The tip of his blade caught and cut through the front of her robes leaving the pouches to drop to the floor and her front bare. He watched every movement she made expecting retaliation, "You humiliated me before the king and queen. So I will steal what little you have left. Even if that is your body."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next